Survivalist Man + Girl's Commitment

Story Info
A sexy loving story.
4.4k words
2.83
2.3k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Survivalist Man and The Girl's Commitment

Tom licked her sex hole essence from the nice sized wet patch she'd left. Sweet and earthy was what he felt.

Author's note:

Hello, I live; Sexy Survivalist Love way, which is a beautiful sharing way, and is; non-militant and non-capitalist. It is self-sufficiency people, couples, groups or communities, with organic gardens, hand crafted clothes, natural earthy homes, pottery, plant wax candles, and hand crafted tools, which can be steel from small community foundries.

It is called Sexy Survivalist, because it believes that loving sexual intimacy, is the foundation for the whole Sexy Survivalist Love way, to be lived.

Sexy Survivalist Love Way, does not have militant capitalist marriages, but have 'Land Marriages, with Land Husband and Land Wife, the wife being; a wet pussy, Sexy Survivalist Land Wife or Maiden'.

Sexy Survivalist Love way, believes that it's love way, doesn't attract militancy or other problems found in a militant and capitalist society.

To be Sexy Survivalist, one is only for Sexy Survivalist, one does not involve itself with the militant and capitalist society.

While I don't believe in, or support; militancy and capitalism, I accept that everyone can make their own choice.

I sometimes think I was born on the wrong planet, and should have been born on a; Sexy Survivalist love way planet. However as is the way of; Sexy Survivalist, I accept the practical situation I find myself, and so live and share about; Sexy Survivalist Love way.

And one of the ways I like to share about it, is through writing unique, sexy, erotic, and kinky, Sexy Survivalist Love way, love stories.

So I write about Tom, who is sometimes named River, and who lives, non-militant, non-capitalist, Sexy Survivalist Love way on a non-capitalist remote land block. He works on the land block and develops his gardens and self-sufficiency life there.

And as he waits for his future female partner or possibly partners if a survival situation leads to that, to join him in Sexy Survivalist Love way, he envisages many different possible ways about how it may be, that she arrives.

And these envisagements are the; Sexy Survivalist Love Way, stories.

~ ~ ~

Copyright © Sexy Survivalist Love Way 2021

*** The Survivalist Man and The Girl's Commitment ***

"Tom, the newspaper I work for is prepared to pay you five grand cash, if you do a story with us."

Tom sighs, frustrated with having to deal with the same thing for the last ten years, and he replies with the same answer he just gave her, but with an added firmness, "As I just said, and shall say again, I don't give interviews. I live and only teach, 'Sexy survivalist love way, of land living."

Cindy feels his frustration, but blurts out a further offer anyway. "Ten grand!" she emphatically responds, even though her boss had only said five grand, but she wanted to see if what she'd head about Tom the survivalist was true; that he couldn't be brought.

Tom felt he'd had enough, and focused to finish the conversation. "As I've said, and as you've probably read from what I have shared, I don't want, or support your money or money ways. Everything I need I get from my land block here, from food, clothes, shelter, and tools. This conversation is finished...Please leave."

It is true Cindy mused to herself, he is what he says he is, he's not into money and can't be brought. She'd heard, he couldn't be brought with money or sex. Well he definitely passed the first test, but would he pass the second?

She was about to find out, and only because she'd being researching him, and following his activities for a good while, both personally and now for this attempted interview. She had been deeply impressed with his, Sexy Survivalist Love Way, and now felt it was the life she wanted.

And along the way she had fallen deeply in love with Tom. While she really wanted to believe he was, who he said he was, she really did, but she just couldn't quite believe he would turn down free pussy. She'd never done anything like what she was about to do, and had practised for the last few days, and she would never do it with anyone else, but she had to know.

Putting her plan in action, she inconspicuously as possible raised her hand to the top of her mini at the side, grabbed the zipper, and in a rehearsed move, tugged it down, then released it, allowing the mini to drop instantly to her feet.

While she was completely focused on her what she was doing, she couldn't help but notice the sexy gush of wetness in her pussy, as she took a small tentative step of of her pooled mini, towards Tom. There she stood with her legs slightly apart in her practised pose, wearing her sheer, hot yellow, tiny panties, trimmed delicately and sexually with fine burgundy lace.

Cindy knew and was pleased to know, that her pose and the sheer thin panties; showed, highlighted, and provocatively presented, what she felt were her gorgeous full pussy lips. Cindy had pulled her panties up tight before the visit, and knew her lips were clearly outlined and on full display, and were now also very wet.

With only a moments pause to let it be clearly know that she was now only in her panties, and without giving Tom a glance, Cindy proceeded with the final step of her plan. Sleekly and rapidly, she hooked her thumbs into the little waistband of her panties, and in one smooth effortless swish, they were at her feet, where again with practised eloquence, she stepped out of them, landing with legs spread a little, clearly presenting her shaved pussy.

Looking up at Tom, who seemed frustrated as though his time was being wasted, and looked ready to leave the entry foyer of his earthy home, Cindy gave voice to the end of the Tom test, and in a quiet, but determined sultry voice, she said. "Would this get me an interview with you Tom?"

In the stark silence that followed, Cindy looked down at her naked pussy, then added with a mild gusto, "Freshly shaved this morning."

Tom looked at her disdainfully, and said in a commanding voice, "I asked you to leave, and it still stands. Please leave, and take your skirt and panties with you."

Cindy was amazed, so it is true, she cognised to her self, but she wanted the final confirmation. "I'm wet for you Tom, really wet," she enthused.

With a deep frown, Tom said, "This is the last time I'm saying this," He paused for effect and then proceeded in an annoyed tone, "Please Leave! And take your skirt, panties, and wet pussy with you."

Tom turned away from her, pissed off with her shenanigans, and headed for the kitchen saying, "I am going to my kitchen, and you are leaving."

Cindy watched Tom turn and head for the kitchen door. She loved this guy so much. To her, he was all man and then some, he had completely turned her down, and remained true to his heart and life focus.

She had watched him closely throughout the whole episode, and 'True Tom,' hadn't shown one flicker of interest, even though he talked of Sexy Survivalist Love living.

"Teach me Tom...Please...Teach me your Sexy Survivalist Love life?" she spoke to his retreating back.

Tom paused near the door. Finally got his attention Cindy thought. God she wanted to cum for him, and she really wanted the life he lived as well. Tom remained paused, but didn't turn, it felt like he was just deciding if she was with another ploy to try and get an interview with him.

Cindy felt he was on the verge of ignoring her, so she rushed on saying, "It's true Tom, I really want the life you live and teach. I emailed my resignation in today just before I arrived here. Once I had asked you about a interview, my resignation became effective immediately. I am no longer a reporter."

Feeling like she was only just holding his attention, she quickly added, "I was testing you Tom."

Tom turned with a focused, but not quite believing look on his face. Well she had his attention now, and she was just getting wetter and wetter, for this sensitive, sexy man of the land.

"You were what?" Tom replied, still clearly annoyed with her.

"I've been following what you're up to for quite some time now. I think it's great Tom, and thanks to you sharing about the beauty of it, I now know it's the life I want. I've never really been happy with what I was doing, it was just that it was all I knew, until I starting reading about your non-capitalist, non-militant, Sexy Survivalist Love Way, land living.

"I'd heard stories that you could not be persuaded to leave your way, by money or sex. I wanted to believe it was true, I really did Tom."

Tom was looking at her now with intrigue, but still doubt, but at least the annoyance had mostly gone. "So along the way Tom, I've fallen in love with you."

Tom gave her a direct stare, but said nothing. Probably still thinks I might be trying for the story, she sadly thought. "So I came here to ask if you would teach me, but first I had to know if you were real or just a fake. I so hoped you'd turn out to be real Tom, because if you were fake, then it means I've fallen for a fake.

"So I offered you the five grand, as my ex-boss said to. I did the ten grand, just to really see if you could be persuaded with money; Then because I love you dear sweet Tom, I did the no pantie test with you.

"And Tom, you need to know, I have never done anything like this before, and never intend to again, it was just you really touched me with your Sexy Survivalist Love Way."

The tense silence was broken as Cindy heard Tom laugh, really laugh. It was so beautiful to feel his big open laugh, it seemed to fill the foyer with warmth, and she could visualise his, sexy survivalist man, true to his word, hot cock, sliding in her wet, vacant, and wanting Tom, shaved pussy.

"It was all a test," Tom gets out, as laughter overtakes him and he bends forward as wave after wave of amusement rolls through him

While his laughter was infectious, Cindy couldn't quite rule out that he might still be thinking she was continuing to try for a story, and laughing at what he would be thinking of as her antics. Feeling somewhat aggrieved at his possible wrong perception about her, Cindy made a clear statement to him, to try and convince him of her genuineness.

"I'm serious Tom," She let out firmly.

It does get his attention, and he begins to regain his composure. When he looks at her with a contemplating and considering gaze, Cindy grabs her, what was now in her past, expensive, but now not needed, journalists camera, and begins lifting it over her compactly attired tits.

Cindy had wanted to highlight her tits for Tom, and felt the total shape hugging top she had worn, did it well. She was pleased at what she saw in her bedroom mirror, before she had left in the morning. Reflecting on her image added to her pussy soaking. She totally loved how the top contoured her tits perfectly, it brought her shapely monuments to her femininity alive, almost like she had no top on at all.

And while she was bra-ed up in a sexy little bra, that hid her aching for Tom, nipples, she was very pleased with the look; She also thought it was a good start to learning to be a Sexy Survivalist, girl of the land.

Taking the camera strap over her head, Cindy held the camera out. "I'll show you my commitment Tom! See this camera?" she says, as she shakes it, "It was important to me when I was a journalist, but I told you true Tom, when I said, I was finished with that, and finished with the militant capitalist society."

With Tom watching, and with no skirt on, and no panties on her cunt, and standing in Tom's front room, Cindy threw the camera hard to the floor, smashing it badly. "Does that prove my commitment Tom?" she ask in a hurt tone.

Tom looks at her with deep, burning blue eyes and it jolts Cindy deeply, like nothing she's ever felt before, and while she is immersed in trying to understand the full meaning of the experience, Tom says.

"I believed you before you smashed the camera; I was laughing at the outlandishness of it all."

Finally feeling like Tom was taking her seriously, Cindy responds, "So you accept my commitment to leave the money world, and that I would love if you could teach me your world?"

For the first time in their meeting, Tom said Cindy's name, and she loved hearing it roll off his manly tongue, the tongue, she'd like all over and up inside her pussy. Oh Tom, you just have to accept me as your wet pussy girl of the land student, she silently implored.

"Cindy, I accept you made a commitment of your own making, but I would require a much greater and total showing of commitment from you, before I would accept you as a, Sexy Survivalist Love Way, student.

"So the camera and my pussy aren't enough?" Cindy blurts out. "Would I be your wet pussy, Sexy Survivalist student Tom? I truly am wet for you. Would your training include that I would be a wet pussy, Sexy Survivalist girl of the land? Your wet pussy, Sexy Survivalist girl of the land?"

Tom smiles at her. "So many questions all at once. If you are going to be my student you will learn practical land skills, which includes asking one question at a time."

Cindy's face flushes with joy. Just maybe she was going to get what she hoped for, "You're right of course Tom, my only excuse is I've got a case of nerves, but I shall endeavour to follow your guidance with this and all that I hope you would give me."

"Well ok," Tom gives, with a non-committed look. "First I'll explain about commitment to this life, then I'll answer your wet pussy questions, and finally I'll tell you the commitment I would need to see you make, before I would accept you as my wet pussy, student of Sexy Survivalist Love Way."

Tom then adds, "Do you want to sit on the veranda while I do that?" Tom asks.

"That be great Tom, Thank you." Cindy replies, then looks at her discarded sexy panties on the floor. "Should I put my panties back on?" she un-surely asks.

"It is up to you," Tom, nonchalantly replies.

"So my pussy means nothing to you?" Cindy pouts feeling hurt.

Again Tom gives her that deep penetrating look. Oh God I hardly know how to be. I'm all over the place, Cindy silently realises.

"I have told you, I only involve myself with someone who has made the full commitment to the Sexy Survivalist life.

"Oh ok," Cindy apologetically replies, "So once I've made the commitment, my wet for you pussy, will mean something to you then?" she hopefully asks.

Tom gives her a studious look that portrays depth she hungers for.

"Yes, if you do make the commitment, then your pussy will mean a lot to me then, but not until then. And you do not know yet what it is I am going to ask."

"I'll make the commitment Tom whatever it is," Cindy confidently assures, "Just like with the camera and panties." She looks at Tom, accepting Tom's focused way, but wanting to share that she had made effort to be sexy for Tom, and again with a bit of a pout, added, "I did my tits up special for you too."

"Ok," Tom again says, nonchalantly, "So you want me to tell you about how you can be here?"

"I do please Tom." Cindy replies, glad that Tom's focus is taking them forward, while she got caught up with her pussy and tits. She looks at Tom, in respect for his deep unshakable focus, and says, "Tom, I really respect your deep focused way; It's going to to be something I'm going to have to get used to, and learn about, and I'm really keen to do so Tom."

"Yes it would be part of your learning here. The deep focus here comes from the non-militant, non-capitalist, Sexy Survivalist Love Way. There is much beauty in this life."

As Tom opens the front door, Cindy looks at her panties again, and decides she likes having her shaved pussy naked with Tom, even if Tom isn't going to acknowledge it, until she's made the required commitment. So pantie-less and wet, she follows Tom out onto the veranda.

Tom indicates a place on a cushioned bench seat, and seats himself on it also, but a bit away from her. Cindy wishes the whole acceptance thing was over, she so wants to open her pussy to Tom, but also acknowledges that it is good to get everything correctly sorted.

Cindy also decides that even though her acceptance is not yet sorted, she feels to open her pussy to Tom anyway. So she spreads her legs apart, until her pussy lips just part a little, revealing a glimpse to her wet pink entrance. Wishing she could cum for Tom, she waits for Tom to start.

Tom begins, "To be Sexy Survivalist Love Way, this must be your total focus, your one and only focus."

Tom looks at her, seeing if she understands, With his look, Cindy's pussy lips heat, and she needs him, needs his manliness. Trying to put aside images of Tom's sexy mouth and lips hotly kissing her spread pussy, Cindy manages to get her reply sorted, "I understand Tom, and I like it, and I am with that focus."

Tom minutely nods, with a we shall see attitude. "The focus must also be that you want this life, because you no longer believe in the militant and capitalist society," speaking as though asking her if she feels this.

"I do feel that Tom," Cindy replies, "As I shared earlier, I was never really happy with that life, it was just all I new, all that there was, until I came across you. I have never believed in militancy and capitalism."

Tom replies. "Ok, that is the reply that leads you to show the commitment that your actions conform to your words."

"I understand that Tom. That was what I needed from you in the first place also, that your actions, were the same as your words."

"Yes it is the Sexy Survivalist Love Way, that one's actions are what one speaks. So to your wet pussy questions. If you make the showing for this life that I will ask you to do soon, you would be my wet pussy, Sexy Survivalist Love Way, student girl."

Cindy's legs automatically open a little more, and she replies, "I'd love that Tom."

Tom's voice takes on a serious tone. "Now for the commitment. When I give it to you, you must make it now, or never be with me." Tom turns his serious look onto Cindy, "It is now or never."

Cindy nods her agreement, and feels for the first time an uneasiness about what she is going to be asked to do.

"I assume you have a cell phone with you?" Tom asks.

"I do," Cindy replies. Then hoping to lighten her feelings, she adds with a chuckle, "Do you want me to smash that too Tom?"

Tom lets himself have a slight smile about her reply and answers, "No, not yet anyway. Have you been renting a capitalist place to stay?"

"Yes Tom, but I have also ended it, as I was so wanting to be here."

Again Tom didn't acknowledge this action, and Cindy while respecting, and admiring Tom's deep focus, again felt the uneasy niggling feeling in her stomach.

Tom spoke again in his deeply serious tone, "I assume you can go online now, and access your savings?"

"I'm not giving you my savings Tom!" Cindy stormed out.

"Correct. You are not giving me your capitalist savings, but have you not just told me you want to leave the militant and capitalist system, and that you do not believe in it, and never have?"

"Yes, but why do you want to know about my savings Tom?" Cindy nervously asks, wondering if she might have been duped after all.

"Your capitalist savings," Tom corrects.

"Yes my capitalistic savings. So what are they to you?" Thinking she might be leaving soon; broken hearted.

"They are nothing to me, and for you to be here, they must be nothing to you also."

Understanding dawns for Cindy, and her legs open out again, a little wider this time, and her panicked heart calms, "I understand now Tom, you had me a little worried there for a moment. Of course I am done with all capitalism, including my savings. Do want me to close my savings account?"

"I want you to do more than that. Do you want me to tell you?"

12