Surviving Ch. 03

Story Info
Vibrators, cum baths, vibrators. What more do u want?
5.2k words
4.27
26.9k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annyomy
Annyomy
103 Followers

It took Alex a few seconds to be able to see as his eyes adjusted to the sudden change in light intensity. The entire room was a pure white, clattered with lab desks. Colourful chemicals bubbled in a large assortment of glass apparatuses.

"It's a...lab"

"Yeah. Wait I think I know some of this..." Alex scanned a few formulae sheets which were scattered across the tables.

"Cortisol...a hormone that increases arousal in women...but it's impossible to produce it artificially..."

"Or so they thought," a small voice, filled with loathsome said behind them.

Alex and Riley spun around, nearly slipping on the smooth floor. A well-built male, around their age, with pitch black skin was standing near the entrance.

"Who the fuck are you?" asked Riley.

"Call me Leo." He had a deep Somalian accent.

"Nice lab," said Alex, eyeing some of the complex machinery.

"Thank you. It took me nearly five years to get it done. The investors finally saw the potential of my project."

"What project?"

"What's the fastest growing industry in the twenty-first century?" asked Leo.

"Rockets?"

"Sex" said Alex. He could see the beginning of something game-changing...something revolutionary.

"Precisely! Phones, cars, planes those didn't matter anymore. Anyone could spend a few million and get a fancy car. What's the one thing money can't buy?"

"Happiness," attempted Riley.

"Sexual desire," came Alex's reply. He could definitely see where this was going.

"Exactly! You can pay for a prostitute, but you can't make her want you. And that's where project Cortisol comes to play. A way to induce sexual desire."

"But why all the secrecy?" Riley's alarm bells where screaming their heads off.

"Imagine if a substance, a gas, that could make any living female plunge something up their vagina with their own free will, got released into world. Chaos. Pure chaos. Society as we know today would instantly crumble. Such a project would instantly be terminated, burned to the ground."

"Who's funding all of this?"

"A select few of the super-rich. They see its potential, its power-"

"The genetic code would be too unstable, it would-"

"..Kill the patient" finished Leo. "And it did. But I've managed to produce a fully acceptable combination without any side-effects."

"You have attempted human trials?"

"They all died. But God sent me you two." That was the last thing Alex and Riley heard as two tranquilizer darts sent them to the soft embrace of unconsciousness.

Riley's eyes fluttered open, and it took her a few seconds to realize where she was. Her hands were tied up by a chain attached to the ceiling of the roof, leaving her in a standing position with her legs free. She looked around and saw Alex tied to a chair, fully awake.

"Welcome back." greeted Leo's voice. Riley spun around, and saw him sitting at a table filled with a bank of monitors, dials and knobs. He pressed a button and a large screen which was fixed to the wall started playing. Riley could see something plummeting towards the water and realized that it was their plane.

"Quite a crash..." commented Leo. The video fast forwarded, and scenes of Alex and Riley played. It was all there, it was as if someone had followed their every step with a camera - scenes of them fishing, walking, and...the one where Riley blew Alex, and their latest tit fuck.

"Well, you two have had quite the adventure." concluded Leo. "The cross you found, that was where we conducted our first trial on a real human. It was quite the scene, the investors where over the moon with its performance as you Americans say. But sadly the test subject died a few hours later." Riley couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"But I've modified the genetic make-up and it should technically work now. It is no longer a drug, but a substance made by your very body."

Leo stood up and observed Riley for the first time. His eyes travelled over her body as he walked around her. Leo drew closer and stared deeply into her amber eyes. He reached out and trailed a finger down her body. Riley lashed out, kicking him in the groin, before following it with another kick to the head.

"Don't. Touch. Me." she breathed hard, fuming. Alex had no clue how Leo batted those blows aside; they were some very fatal blows after all.

"I like this one," he said with a smile. "Enough bantering around. It's time to get some work done. The first step is to get a base reading." Leo opened a drawer before pulling out a pointed oval shaped object.

"No, no, no!" called out Riley. She had immediately recognized it. It was one of those extreme vibrators.

"Oh don't worry. It's not that strong." Leo set the object on the ground, and pulled out a small remote before pressing a button.

The object clattered around madly, and Alex could hear the vibrator's distinct noise.

"It's much stronger. Let's just say that I have modified it a bit for my needs." affirmed Leo, his eyes twinkling. In a surprising move that caught Riley off-guard, Leo reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties. She began resisting but it was too late. He had her in his grip. After removing the flimsy cloth, he plunged the entire vibrator up her vagina.

Riley grunted as it began vibrating.

"Let me go you sick retard. I swear I will kill-" Leo must have pressed a button because before Riley could finish her chains released her hands, sending her stumbling onto the floor.

"You're free." he said with a shrug. In a single movement Riley sprung to her feet and charged at Leo who calmly clamped down on the remote, sending Riley stuttering onto the floor as shoots of pleasure shot up her pussy as the vibrator sprang to life inside her. Alex noticed a chart, plotting itself on the large screen. Various readings were being plotted, he could see numerous figures streaming in.

"The large line graph in the middle shows her body's reactions to the stimulation from the vibrator," Leo commented, noticing Alex's interest. There was a small incline before the line had rapidly dropped.

Riley had somehow gotten back up and was almost within arm's length of Leo before collapsing at his feet as a new batch on impulses set her nerves on fire. Determined Riley started crawling towards him, a step at a time.

"You've got some fight in you, but it's not enough." And with that, Leo drove the vibrator past its 50% mark. Alex could hear Riley gasping for air, and he knew she was trying her best to not succumb to the impending tsunami of pleasure. He edged it up to 70% and her first moan found its way out.

"No, no, please don't" begged Riley.

Without a hint of mercy, Leo pushed it all the way to its maximum, and Riley shrieked in response. She withered on the ground like a worm that had put into soap water. A series of pleasure bombs were exploding in a never ending chain reaction as the vibrator sent tremors through her sensitive pussy. It was a suffocating overdose of pleasure and pain. She felt like she was going to burst open as the vibrator ate its way through her soft inner folds.

"Notice Alex, she is trying to get rid of the device, but a part of her brain will not allow it. There is an internal battle taking place." Leo calmly noted as the girl in front of her moaned her head off. Alex could see that she was trying to reach under skirt but each time she got close, her hands would snap back. Her slender legs were squeezed shut, entwined together and her entire body was squirming around. The graphs had mirrored her reactions by skyrocketing as her body violently responded to the vibrator's simulation.

Riley could feel her orgasm building up, as her sharp tendrils of electricity crackled across her pussy. Riley threw her head back and screamed as her orgasm ripped through her. Riley's legs snapped open and the vibrator was spurted out with a blast of cum that splattered against the floor.

Both Alex and Leo stared at the girl who was now gasping for air, with her eyes closed.

"Impressive. Very impressive" concluded Leo.

Riley's eyes fluttered open as soon as the sleep-pill finished its cycle. Her hands were cuffed to a table along with her legs which were spread open.

"Good you're awake. I have to say, it was quite the show yesterday." Riley turned her head around and saw Leo standing at one end of the room with Alex tied next to him. Alex was looking pale, but he wasn't too bad, yet. She spat at Leo in response, anger boiling inside her.

"I swear when I get my hands on you, I will tear your limbs apart and-" Riley began, channelling her frustration into words.

"I'm sure that would be entertaining but let's see if you have the strength to do so after today's exercise. All hail to the mighty Cortisol" Leo pulled out a gas mask from the depths of his lab pocket, before approaching Riley. She shook her face, but Leo's strong hands placed it firmly over her face and Riley could smell something sweet-smelling enter her nose.

"It's colourless and it smells like cum. The perfect mixture." commented Leo as usual, while holding down the gas mask. After a minute he pulled away before backing up. A giant screen on the wall sprang to life and readings streamed in. The usual line-graph had begun plotting itself again.

"In another minute you should begin to experience the first effect of Cortisol- increased awareness"

"Shut the fuck up" snapped Riley, but she could already feel it begin working. She could feel her own heart-beat, thudding rhythmically, the hard surface of the table under her, the tight hug of her skirt and how her top still filled with Alex's cum squeezed her breasts.

"And in another minute you should begin to experience increased sensitivity." As the seconds ticked by, Riley couldn't help but notice her pussy start to tingle. Was it her imagination? The answer to that question came after a few more seconds, when she could feel the very air brush against her clit. Riley could feel the cold air of the lab, whispering against her clit and soon that whisper grew into a mutter and finally into full blown conversation as the sensitivity increased. Her heart was pounding, and tiny tingles were trailing up her pussy. It was almost excruciating. To top it all, even her nipples had grown hard, the transparent latex teasingly rubbing against them.

"In another minute you will want to shove anything you can find up your uterus," stated Leo calmly. That couldn't possibly be true right? Right? One way or the other she was going to find out. For a brief second her pussy throbbed with a tingling of nerves. What the fuck? Asked Riley. Another throb. A third, a fourth, a fifth...the throbbing was getting more consistent and before long her entire pussy was pulsating, thrumming, the thousands on nerve endings carrying a million sharp electrical impulses, which were only growing stronger.

Riley grunted as the pulsations became unbearable and pull against her restraints. And then the real deal started. She couldn't take it anymore. She was going mad. Her pussy was on fire, her hyper-sensitive clit begging and pleading to be rubbed to death, millions of flirting electrical pulses ran along her vagina. She wanted to...shove anything she could find up her vagina...so fucking badly. But it didn't stop there. It was still increasing. Riley snapped her head up and looked at Leo before shouting profanities. Her pupils had dilated, and Alex could see that there was a crazed look to her. Riley began struggling against her restraint, as if she was possessed. Her chest was rapidly rising and falling as her breathing rate increased. Alex could see that the graph had reached a new height, and that was without any external simulation.

Leo approached her and knelt down. He reached under her skirt and brushed her pussy with the faintest of touches, but to Riley it felt like he had shoved his entire hand up her. She moaned, wrestling against her restraints. That small insignificant brush of his hand had sent a million sparks flying through her.

"Don't, fuck, fuck!" cried out Riley.

"The desire to finger you is overwhelming but that would beat the purpose of this experiment." Leo pulled his hand out before putting it back in, but this time with that shiny black vibrator. He gently pushed it into her vagina and it disappeared out of view. Riley had loudly moaned at that simple action, gasping for air. She could feel it sitting insider her soft folds, primed to start vibrating.

"Alex, are you a fan of opera?" asked Leo with an amused look.

"Yes..." Alex replied uncertainly.

"Well then, in that case you're about to experience the most beautiful piece of Opera you're ever going to hear in your life" Something about that sent chills up Alex's spine.

This time, without any dithering, Leo punched the remote to its highest level, 100%. Somewhere within the remote a switch recognized his action and started transmitting a signal. The wireless vibrator buried inside Riley's pussy picked up this signal and set its motors to the maximum before delivering the power. A hair-raising, ear piercing scream blasted inside the white lit room, and Alex involuntarily flinched at its strength. It was the sound of pure pleasure, pure ecstasy, the sound of a nuclear bomb of pleasure.

To put it simply, Riley died.

Strong tremors reverberated deep inside her pussy, sending shock wave after shock wave of blinding pleasure. Her hypersensitive clit and vagina were magnifying each movement and pulse by what felt like a million-fold. The walls of her pussy were squeezed tight, gripping the vibrator despite its power, and her arms and legs were repeatedly struggling against the restraints. The only thing her feeble brain which was simply too weak to comprehend the overflow of pleasure and excitement could do was scream. And scream she did, her mouth wide open, her entire body quivering with the ceaseless waves of pleasure. It was beyond imagination. She wanted to cry, sob, laugh, moan at the same time. Riley felt like ripping her head off but somewhere deep within, another part of her, wanted to shove something else inside her already screaming pussy.

Alex could see her climax building up, he didn't need the graph to say that much. Her screams had reached a new pitch, and her struggles and withering had grown more violent.

"Let us take a closer look. It's not everyday you see something like this." Leo pulled himself closer, dragging Alex behind. They knelt at her feet, and looked up her skirt. Her entire pussy was quivering, and the slightly reddened openings were dripping wet, her pussy lips twitching along with the vibrations inside. A few ripples started washing over her body and Alex new she was about to cum, and they were right in front of her. But it was too late. With a new more ferocious scream, Riley's climax tore across her body, head to toe, and she exploded. Leo's head snapped aside as the heavy vibrator whizzed past him with a detonation of cum. He had avoided the deadly trajectory of the vibrator, but the same couldn't be said for the shower of cum that followed. It rained around them, Alex could literally hear it splattering onto the floor as his eyes got blinded with the liquid. After another two short bursts Riley finally stopped, cum trickling down the table, her transparent skirt drenched with it. Leo and Alex were covered with it, having taken the full force of the blow.

Leo managed to clear his eyes and observed the screen. Her highest peak had quadrupled, as expected. He must have pressed a button because Riley's restrained released their grip on her. Riley two a few breaths, shuddering in shock. Her entire body felt weak, as if she was going to pass out. Her vision did a few 360s before returning to its normal state. She stumbled down the table, her knees almost giving out. Her entire pussy felt sore and exhausted. Anger, pure anger rushed through her emptied veins. This fucker Leo deserved to die. She stumbled towards him, with the look of a murder. As soon as she was close enough, she swung her hand, slapping his face. The sound of it filled the silent room. She raised both her hands to but he caught them before she could deliver a second strike. His strong thick fingers had wrapped around her wrists before driving her towards the wall at the end of the room, pinning her arms against the wall. Riley kicked his groin but Leo didn't even blink an eye. He simply moved closer, tightening his grip. Riley sent a second kick to his abdomen, but her foot met with brick solid muscle. This time, using her head, she smashed it against his face, and Leo released her, as blood spurted out of his nose. The two circled each other, hands raised in defence. Riley had been attending self-defence classes when she was as young as ten. The techniques and methods had all flowed back into her as she stepped lightly on the balls of her feet. In the blink of an eye, Leo lashed out, but Riley managed to doge his shots, by swiftly side-stepping. Leo regarded her with new light. There was more this girl than he had thought. But it made no difference. The two had been drifting towards Alex who was sitting dumb founded, drenched in her cum with his arms tied. Leo couldn't resist admiring the girl's resourcefulness and determination. He wiped his brow as a drop of Riley's cum trickled down his face. Riley took that little sap in his concentration to strike a series of punches, but Leo had been ready for it and he knew she was going to strike him. But what he didn't know was that the smooth floor was slick and slippery with Riley's cum and as he attempted to side-step the incoming blows, he slipped and fell hard, his breath knocked out of his body. Riley jumped on him, landing heavily on his abdomen, releasing his remaining breath. She wrapped her legs around his body, with his hands pinned to his sides and she enfolded her arms around his shoulders. She tightened her grip, squeezing her chest against his face. The transparent latex top, coupled with her large breasts prevented Leo from drawing in another breath. He couldn't do anything, his arms were pinned and the fall had knocked more than half of his breath. He began struggling but it was futile. Riley was going to suffocate him. Leo's body went limp after a minute.

Riley dug her hands into Leo's pockets and stood up with a key ring.

"Let's get the fuck out of this island. I've had enough." she said, unlocking Alex's handcuffs. He couldn't believe what he had just seen. Riley had taken down a six foot black male with a body built like ox's...with her chest!

"Right...we need to look for a radio, anything that can get a signal out for help." His brain had jumped back to life.

After having tied up Leo, Alex and Riley took about to explore, in hopes of finding a radio. The place was simply massive, it was a maze of white corridors and spiralling stairs. Everything was white, illuminated with white lights. There were rooms after rooms after room, hoarded with everything a mad scientist might need; from a large warehouse full of chemicals to a room full of different vibrators.

"We've been searching for hours, we're never going to find this," complained Alex, panting for breath.

"We should try asking Leo." suggested Riley.

"He won't talk."

"I'll get him to talk." A calm steely demeanour had taken over Riley.

"Tell us where your radio equipment is?" demanded Riley.

"That would be let me see...level 10, section A." replied Leo. His hands were tied to the legs of the table.

"If you want I could guide you there..."

"That's ok. We'll find it on our own."

"Oh but there's a biometric fingerprint scanner on the door. So you need me if you want that door unlocked. Alive."

Alex pulled Riley aside and whispered, "I don't think that's a good idea. He's upto something, otherwise he wouldn't be so open about it."

"I don't care. I'm done with this."

Annyomy
Annyomy
103 Followers
12