Surviving College Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel hopped back on the bed and told me to give her the wine. She took a sip and patted the bed next to her. I laid down and soon saw this was a mistake. My cock had gone through the leg of my pants and was pointing at her. She laughed and asked if it was because of her. I tucked myself back in and grabbed the wine. I needed to get drunk. Rachel complimented me on my dancing. I blushed. She said that she was being serious. She said that it was an important part of escorting. We need to convince clients that they are sexy. Especially the women clients. I asked her if she saw women. She smiled and said yes, as much as possible. I then remembered when Pamela asked me about sex without a condom. Rachel got a bit shy but said yes, sometimes she does.

She said that medical screening was required for it and it was only with regulars. She said that rate was double if she did it without a condom. She asked me if I was open to that. I told her probably not. She said she has two regulars that she fucks without a condom. The old guy from today being one of them. I told her Ana is the only person I have ever fucked without a condom. I asked her she got wet when she was with clients and how often she had orgasms. She said she rarely had orgasms but that she always got wet. She said she gets wet easily in general. She said she was soaked right now. I asked her why. She looked at me like I was an idiot. My dancing was the reason in particular and that I turned her on general. She said she had been wet since she shaved me this afternoon. Her client had even commented that she was wetter than usual. I just sat there in silence. I had not been expecting that answer.

I got up to grab another bottle of wine. I had to do something. When I came back to the bed, Rachel pulled her panties to the side and showed me. Her pussy was shiny and swollen. Waxed bald, her pussy was as tan as the rest of her body. Fat outer lips, inner lips barely showing, her clit peeking out. I did not know how to react. I obviously wanted to fuck her. I told her that she looked delicious. She said that she was. She squeezed her clit for a moment and said that she was really horny. That when she used her wand later she was going to cum hard. To slightly change the subject, I asked her what made the wand so good. I knew it was a stupid question but I needed to distract us. I failed at that. She asked me turn it on and pass it to her.

I clicked it on and felt how powerful it was. I felt a shock when her fingers touched mine as she was taking the vibrator from me. I was staring at her, excited to see her get off. She began rubbing the ball of the vibrator around the edges of her lips. She let out a sexy moan. I was so turned on. Her eyes were closed, face contorted with pleasure. I was tempted to take my cock out but still unsure of our boundaries. Watching the vibrator moving around her cunt, seeing her body start shaking. Her moaning increased. She slipped a finger between her lips. She concentrated the wand on her clit. Her moaning was a steady, low growl. She closed her legs, her finger slowly pumping, the wand on her clit. Her breath hitched, the moan turned into a squeal, her body locked up. She froze for a moment. She screamed fuck and collapsed onto the bed. Her entire body was trembling. I was enthralled. She finally relaxed and her legs opened. Her pussy and wand were soaked. I wanted to taste her. She smiled at me and told me to lay back. My briefs were tented, my cock standing proud. She leaned over me, her grin returned. Her head dipped down towards my cock. Lips an inch away from my underwear. I was ready for her to suck me, ready to fuck, ready for anything she wanted.

She looked into my eyes. I was trying to let her know that I was hers without saying it. I felt the vibrator on my balls and I sat up. She pushed on my chest to lay me back. The wand vibrating my balls, moving up my shaft. I could not stay still. I was rolling my hips, thrusting up. Trying anything to have more contact with her. She kept moving the vibrator up and down, from the head to base. I could feel my orgasm rising. I could think of nothing more than cumming. Then nothing. I groaned, thrusting my hips for something. She sat back and smiled. She asked if I understood why she liked the wand so much. I nodded. I was also furious. Three times in the past 24 hours she has teased me to the edge of orgasm and abruptly stopped. Each time has been under the guise of helping me. I wanted to fuck her and I wanted to leave. She really had me fucked up.

Rachel asked me what time Ana finished work. This snapped me back. I checked my phone and saw it was almost midnight. I had two missed texts from Ana. Both just saying hi. I told Rachel that Ana would be home soon. I said I needed to leave. Part of me wanted Rachel to tell me to stay with her. Rachel adjusted her panties to cover her pussy. She leaned over and gave me a hug. She said that I must be excited to see Ana and tell her about my interview. Rachel stood up and handed me my pants. This was the signal for me to leave. I grabbed my clothes and went in the bathroom. I splashed my face repeatedly with cold water. My cock was still hard and nothing was going to change that. I dressed and tried to make myself look normal. I definitely did not feel myself.

When I came out, Rachel was laying back on the bed, texting. She glanced at me and said she was contacting a friend since she was horny and wanted to get fucked. I wanted to tell her that I was right here. She got off the bed and came over to me. Rachel hugged me close to her and thanked me for hanging out with her. She told me that I was fun. She let go of me and walked to the door, obviously ushering me out.

I walked towards the elevator and texted Ana that I missed her and was excited to see her when she got home...

12