Surviving Sunday Afternoon

Story Info
Back and forth summer reflections on marital sex.
756 words
3.54
4.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another long and tedious Sunday during this steamy summer. The prospect of coming back to work getting real minute after minute. Perfect fatigue from the week you squeezed out with your kids, mixed with the depressive need of bringing them to their mom's house.

Married again you're undoubtfully happier, but this swapping sucks. It could be much worse you repeat to yourself.

You and your wife say goodbye to them, when your ex receives you two with a short skirt and a bikini top only to cover her big boobs; and your balls are sore because earlier you requested your wife to punish you for being impatient to her.

You offered her your balls holding them by the base of your cock like a flower bouquet, and she squeezed them so hard that she left you for long crouching helplessly and clutching your balls in your hands on the bed in good deal of incredible pain.

"She could have covered herself a little," your wife says while you drive back home.

"I guess she was working on her backyard and we took her by surprise" you reply.

You don't want to sound sympathetic towards your ex and you will never know if it sounded like that. There're clues to support your point. She was perspiring, and it's a fact that she plays mean with the children swapping times when it's her turn. We made it there on a good time. I don't think she expected us being on time.

I many times wondered during my horny and lonely years how fantastic it would be if anytime I was around several women I had slept with. It's the opposite. It's depressing. It really is. Divorcing comes for reasons you never forget, but there's a moment, especially if you rebuild your life, when you surrender to the reality. Not that you miss a thing... you want to move on and you don't want to fight against unfair misunderstandings anymore.

Several times in the recent past you had noticed that your ex had lost weight and seemed more flat-chested. Today, her hanging roundness was showing. Not like in the best times, but nicely. Did she notice you checked and she's now replying wordlessly? We'll never know.

Back at home, a quiet evening awaits. The fact you're living what you had been told to be men's fantasy still seems unreal to you. Your wife craves so much for your genitals that you usually don't have the chance to get off to porn unless she's travelling.

That night, she's laying on the bed checking her phone. Dim light on, no panties, just her long t-shirt. You get between her legs, put them apart carefully and lick, suck, and eat her down there for more than 40 minutes. You know the timing because you earnestly try and try. While you keep her in ecstasy, only with her help, she comes. While she is buckling her hips wildly, you sank your head again between her legs and help her to come several more times. No more need of her fingers pressing the right buttons is needed now. That is your claim to fame.

Then you undress. Eating pussy is such a turn on. Your cock bounces up and down as you take your boxers off. You ram vigorously with all your glory into her while she still moans. Now you pull her arms up behind her head, trapping her with your left hand holding both her wrists. A good drilling happens for a while. Her big ripe melons bouncing up and down like crazy beneath your chest while your cock slides in and out all wet with moisture and fluids dripping out of her non-stop.

Mental note: you need to improve your stamina. Slowing down and rubbing more intensely, all your weight rests on her while those soft big round boobs get squeezed high between you two.

Soon you're there. Your dick all stiff. Balls high up not bouncing anymore. You slow down and edge at her hips mercy for a while until you unload in. Shaking like a stud exploding into a beautiful mare. All horny as if your pretty cowgirl had redirected your dong out to collect every drop of your white jizz with a bottle by holding it from the base: You came when she wanted you to. Both of you lay all sweaty and panting heavily over the wet and wrinkled bed sheets.

Later at night you feel like the king of the world... and your balls still hurt.