Surviving the Rich-Sunshine and Sir Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rae quickly checked her phone as they walked up front, almost amused at the indignant texts from Jimmy. His worry had transformed into hurt tinged with resentment. She dropped her phone in her bag and reached for her coat, but Killian held it open for her instead. She slipped her arms inside and then gave Lucia a hug goodbye while Killian put on his coat.

Julian headed outside and she followed. "Rae, it was a genuine pleasure," he said, a twinkle in his eye. "You were his secret weapon, meant to set me at ease around the shark that is Killian Laird."

She laughed lightly and said, "I'm glad he did. I had a wonderful time."

"So did I," he said, taking her hand. "Take care. I'm sure we'll see each other again soon."

Killian walked out the door just as the valet pulled up with Julian's car. They shook hands and Julian suddenly looked solemn and almost sad. "There are no winners in this Killian. Lives have already been damaged enough, I don't want them ruined."

"I'll speak softly."

"Keep the big stick holstered," Julian said, getting into his car. "Until you can't."

"Understood," Killian replied.

Julian smiled at Rae and drove off, the weight of the world pressing down on his shoulders. The McLaren was suddenly in front of them, and the valet ran around the car to open the passenger door before she could. She sat down and a smile spread across her face, she was in the McLaren, Ryan would be so jealous. Rae glanced at the doors and saw Lucia, Ryan, and a few servers watching. She gave them a small wave as Killian secured his seatbelt. Everyone smiled and waved back, but she knew they were speculating about her and Killian, and she suddenly felt completely out of place. She was on the outside of the life she knew, not on Killian's level, but no longer on theirs. She was still working for the elite, but in a capacity that had friends and former colleagues serving her like they served them.

Killian pulled out of the parking lot and headed for the office. "So what's wrong with the car?"

"Catalytic converter. It should be ready by tomorrow morning."

"You need a more reliable car," he said. "How much?"

Her heart dropped and she said, "How much for what?"

"The catalytic converter."

Relief washed over her and she almost laughed. "Seven hundred, give or take."

"I'll take care of it." Suddenly he glanced at her smiling. "Did you think I was going to insist on buying you a car?"

"I wouldn't put it past you."

"A wardrobe is one thing," he said with a laugh. "But a car? I don't think so."

"Good to know there's a line," she said, and then decided to have a little fun. "Although, the soundest investment would be a car. That way the crisis that popped up today would be avoided in the future."

He side eyed her and said, "That is a good point Rae. I have the wherewithal to make it work, and I really can't be kept on pins and needles wondering if my assistant will arrive for work when she's supposed too. A new car would take care of that."

Keeping a straight face she said, "I'll take this one."

He laughed as he pulled into his parking space. "I'll keep that in mind," he said, and headed for the elevator.

She followed, her thoughts going to Julian's face, the fear and the worry. "Julian's a genuinely good man."

"Yes he is."

"I'm assuming he has lawyers of his own, why come to you?"

"Results."

"Did you actually drive a man to tears during lunch one day?" He raised an eyebrow and she said, "Too many to remember just one?"

"I have, on occasion, gutted an opponent in ways they failed to anticipate, eliciting an unexpected and heightened emotional response."

The elevator doors slid open before she could reply, and the receptionist smiled. "I hope lunch was a success Mr. Laird."

"Thank you Janice," he said. "It was."

Rae pulled a small to go from her bag and placed it on the reception desk. "Enjoy."

Killian was already in the hallway and paused. Janice looked inside and made a surprised sound of delight. "There goes my diet. How did you know?"

"The cheesecake is my favorite too." Rae had their server give her one on the sly and paid for it without Killian knowing. "You deserve to splurge now and again."

"Thanks Rae."

"You're welcome." She passed a surprised Killian and said, "You're not the only one who pays attention."

When they walked into Killian's wing he disappeared into the office, leaving the door open. She put away her things, then texted Jimmy letting him know she was at work and she'd call him later. Pulling up Killian's schedule on her computer, she went over the names for the next meeting again, so she could greet them accordingly.

"Rae."

She grabbed her phone and walked into the office. "Yes si-"

The door slammed shut and she was being carried across the room, every protest consumed before she could form a complete sentence. Killian yanked her phone from her grasp and dropped it on his desk, followed by her hair clips.

"You have a-"

He devoured her mouth and swung a leg over the chaise. She laughed, still trying to speak around his lips and tongue. He sat down, wrapping her legs over his so she was on his lap. Kissing her deeply, he grasped her butt and rocked her along the stiffness in his pants. She inhaled sharply, the explosion of pleasure almost making her forget herself. He kissed and licked his way down her neck, her sweater ending up on the floor.

"We don't have time for this," she said, running her fingers through his hair. Her hips were gyrating against him of their own accord, and Killian's hands slid along her waist, then pulled the ties of her blouse free. "You have meetings," she whispered, her resolve crumbling.

He kissed his way along the edge of her bra, and entangled a hand in her hair. "Stop making things up."

She laughed and then Janice's voice filled the office. "Rae?"

She stilled Killian's head or tried too. He was too busy, devouring her breast to notice. "Yes?"

"There's a Mr. Mason, Mr. Grant, and Ms. Greer to see Mr. Laird."

"Thanks Janice, I'll be there in just a minute."

"She's lying," Killian growled, trying to stuff her whole breast in his mouth. It was a challenge he perpetually tried to rise to, but always failed to accomplish.

"Alright sir," she said, firmly grabbing his head. "Do I need to teach you a lesson about restraint?"

His eyes brightened in a way that made her shiver. "Don't make threats you won't follow through on sunshine. As a parent you should know that."

She smiled wickedly and bit his lower lip. "I never make threats Mr. Laird," she said, letting Laird drip like honey. "I make promises. Now, you have a meeting."

He squeezed her ass and curled his hips. "We'll pick this up later. I promise." He fixed her bra and then wrapped and tied her blouse, planting soft kisses on her neck the entire time. When he was done he grasped her face with both hands and kissed her forehead, nose, and lips. "My Rae."

She smiled and got off his lap. Fixing her skirt, she grabbed her phone and sweater. "Do you need a minute? A glass of water perhaps?"

"Smart ass," he said, adjusting his pants, but smiling just the same. "Bring them on back."

Rae smiled sweetly and walked out of the office, pulling the door closed. Although she was warm, she put on her black sweater. Fluffing her hair, she started down the hall repeating names under her breath, and slipping into her second skin.

*************************

Killian finished his second brief and sent an email to Declan Securities. While Julian's people had their own threat assessment done, the Declans were the best and he wanted to hear their thoughts regarding Julian's former employee before moving forward.

"Killian Laird's office."

His body stirred, Killian, liquid velvet rolling off her tongue.

"Yes, thank you for calling me back so quickly." Her tone didn't change throughout the short phone call, or the next one, or the next.

He listened, the rich sultriness of her voice cascading down his neck, shoulders, and back. The doors to the conference room were open, and she was sitting in front of her laptop, a stack of files to either side. As each call finished the stack on her left got smaller and the one on her right grew. She absently pulled her curls over her shoulder exposing her neck, and he followed the curve until it was swallowed by white ruffles. Her sweater hung over the back of her chair giving him a full view of how the blouse hugged her frame. She'd stopped shedding pounds at such an alarming rate, the constant stress and anxiety alleviated. The clothing from the boutique fit her like a glove, making every line and curve of her body tantalizing. The wrap skirt wasn't as snug, but the small slit had ridden upward as she shifted in the chair, revealing more and more of her thigh. He wanted to slide his hand along her skin and feel her warmth. He smiled imagining the quiver running through her body with every snap of the garters.

"Killian Laird's office."

Her voice lifted him from his chair, igniting a primal desire to possess, to take the sensual creature before him and make her his. He loosened his tie a touch and rolled up his sleeves, each syllable striking a hedonistic chord within him. Temptress, seductress, sexy, alluring, all words she'd never apply to herself, and all falling short of what she personified for him.

"I'll let Mr. Laird know," she said, the smile on her face reflected in every word. "Have a wonderful evening. Thank you."

The music of her voice was hypnotic, the call of a siren pulling him across the room. At The Hillcrest an invisible barrier separated them, a line of propriety that kept most men from acting on that call. But time and again, he'd noticed a certain tension run through another, and the inevitable head swivel towards the host stand where Rae was on the phone. It was the only attribute she didn't doubt, the rhythm and tone of her voice to elicit a positive reaction, from men and women. Life in general was too busy and loud for her to utilize her gift, but the phone was another matter entirely.

"Hello, this is Rae with Killian Laird's office, may I please speak..."

A siren's call was an apt description, and he'd demolished the barrier. She knew he was coming for her, but she gave almost no indication of it. Almost. Her chest rose a touch faster, the fabric of her blouse tightening ever so slightly. The trepidation and uncertainty had all but disappeared after Tony's, the eyes she saw him through less distrustful of his intentions. She embraced her desires, putting their battle of wills on the back burner. He smiled and rolled his neck. He held no illusions he'd won the war, not yet, but he would.

Two folders remained as he walked past and grabbed a chair from the corner. Armless, it was the only one that would do for what he had in mind. Placing it behind hers, he pulled her hair back and then slid his hands along her shoulders. She maintained her calm demeanor, in voice, but every time his fingers brushed her neck she shivered. He grasped her shoulders and raised her to her feet, then shoved her chair out of the way. Hooking his foot around the leg of the other, he pulled it forward and sat them both down, Rae snug between his legs. He buried his face in her hair and breathed deeply, the scent of her piercing his chest with warmth. As she spoke, he ran hands down her back, around her waist, and up to her breasts. Massaging her through her blouse he kissed that spot behind her ear and breathed, "I promised sunshine."

Her voice quavered slightly. Without missing a beat, she quietly cleared her throat and kept going. He smiled and ran his tongue along the shell of her ear, rubbing his fingers back and forth over her nipples, feeling them harden beneath the fabric.

"Thanks again," Rae said with a smile. She hung up and rested her hands on the table. "You, are an asshole."

He chuckled into her neck, and then rested his lips against her ear. "You have two more calls to make. Finish." Her chest heaved and he slid a hand into the slit of her skirt and snapped a garter, eliciting that quiver through her body he loved. "I said finish."

He snapped two more for good measure and she inhaled sharply, the whisper of a moan in the back of her throat. She started typing information into the calendar, her fingers trembling intermittently as she fought to maintain her composure. He was thoroughly enjoying making it difficult for her. Nuzzling her neck, he loosened the ties of her shirt until her bra was fully exposed, then retied it so the ruffles framed her chest. She opened the next file and grabbed her phone, trying to ignore his drifting hands as he nibbled on her earlobe.

"Hello, this is Rae with Killian Laird's office..."

That cool, tingling rush from her voice, swept from the top of his head down his entire body and back, settling between his legs. The rhythm and tone hitting his groin like a roller coaster ride, making his cock thrum with every syllable. His mind was inundated with possibilities, the chaise providing a plethora of positions to choose from. He considered each as his hands roamed; stroking, pinching and caressing his sunshine, teasing and torturing her into a barely controlled frenzy of desire. She ended the call and he unsnapped her bra. Her breasts sprang free and she hung her head against his shoulder breathing hard.

"One more call sunshine." He snapped a garter and then unclasped it. Sliding to another he did the same. "Finish quickly or I'll be forced to teach you a lesson."

She didn't move and he plunged his hand between her legs, the white satin and lace taut across his knuckles. She jerked in his grasp and he rubbed her clit furiously, increasing the pressure until she was writhing and whimpering, her movements massaging his now painful erection. His other hand wound into her curls and kept her head still while he kissed and licked her ear. Her whimpers escalated and she grabbed his wrist.

"Let go sunshine," he commanded, not easing up in the slightest. Her hips curled into his fingers and he drove them inside of her, but only the tips, swirling them languidly around her pulsing entry. "I said, let go. If you don't I'll bend you over the table and take a belt to your ass. If I have to tell you again, your punishment will increase, and keep increasing until the lesson is learned."

He clenched her hair tighter and pressed his thumb gently into that spot above her clit, enough to bring her to the edge, but leave her hanging. She released his wrist and whimpered, "Please, its torture."

"Then I suggest you do as you're told." He eased up and caressed her folds tenderly, then released her hair. "Finish. Now."

"Yes sir," she whispered, and picked up her phone.

"Do not deviate from your phone voice," he said, kissing her neck.

"Phone voice?"

He chuckled and pressed his fingers into her flesh, eliciting a yelp. "Don't play that game with me sunshine. You know exactly what that voice does to men." He grasped her jaw, catching her gaze with his own. "To me."

Her irises fluctuated wildly, and she stared into his trapped. Sliding his thumb across her bottom lip he tugged gently at the center. The pout was too much too resist and he devoured her lips, sucking and nibbling on that tasty pout. Suddenly he pinched her clit hard, and she jerked in his grasp, but he only held her jaw more firmly refusing to let her look away. "Don't you?" She hesitated and he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes si-"

"Killian," he said, his tone leaving no room for argument. "Yes Killian."

"Yes..." Her voice cracked and she cleared her throat. "Yes, Killian."

His name was ambrosia on her lips, and he could barely hold himself in check. "Finish," he said thickly.

She dialed the number and spoke with another assistant as he moved his fingers in small circles, around her stiff nipples and almost steaming hot clit. She didn't break, she spoke steadily and pleasantly, obeying his commands. She wanted to be dominated, and provoked him, hoping he'd put her in her place. He was only too happy to oblige.

"Wonderful," she said. "Thank you. You too."

She placed the phone on the table and typed the information into his calendar. All the while he kissed and caressed her body with one eye on the screen, the blood rushing behind his ears. She picked up the file and placed it on the stack, then shut down her laptop. Her hands fluttered and she melted against him.

"Good girl," he said, kissing her neck. Moving to her ear, he grabbed her lobe with his lips and whispered, "Just remember, you already have two strikes against you. One more and I'll be forced to discipline you."

Yes si-" He drove two fingers inside her and she gasped, arching her back up. "Yes Killian!"

He smiled and almost leapt to his feet, loving the feel of her arms suddenly clinging to his neck. Carrying her to the end of the table, he kicked the chair out of the way. The chaise could wait, he wanted to take her on the conference table, just as he'd envisioned her first visit to the office. Right before her butt hit the table he yanked off her soaking underwear, ripping them in the process. He grabbed the back of her head and said, "I'll replace them."

He didn't give her a chance to reply, he crushed her lips to his, the primal instinct to possess his sunshine overwhelming him. Entangling a hand in her hair, he yanked her head back and kissed his way down her neck, while sliding a hand along her thigh. He hooked her booted ankle high around his waist and she automatically did the same with the other. He smiled and devoured her breast trying to fit it all in his mouth, and growling in frustration when he couldn't. Laying her back, her blouse kept her breasts pushed together, and he flicked each nipple with his tongue then sucked them into his mouth making her moan beneath him. He looked at her and undid his pants. "Tell me what you want sunshine." She hesitated and he clenched her hair. "Say it!" he commanded, his voice low and husky.

"Take me Killian," she purred, caressing his senses to the point he almost blacked out.

He pulled himself free and released her hair, holding her gaze with his own. "Keep your legs wrapped around me unless I tell you otherwise."

"Yes Killi-"

He fully intended to ease into her slowly, but her body was so wet and inviting the moment the head of his cock slid into her silky walls, his hips bucked and he buried himself inside her. She gasped and her eyes widened in shock. A growl rolled through his chest, and he slammed a hand down above her shoulder and took hold of her hip. He wanted to pound her relentlessly, all the times he imagined this moment pilling into his memory, but if he did he'd come too fast, and leave her wanting. Possessing his sunshine meant making her come so hard no other man would ever do. He smiled wickedly and slowly pulled out so just the head of his cock was inside her. Then he pulsed moving in small circles, and lifted her hips up and up until she cried out and threw her hands over her head. He had her. Surging forward, the tightness of her walls was almost euphoric. As was the sight before him. On the table, her breasts bouncing with every thrust of his hips, her skin flushed pink, and her hair a halo of curls, she was breathtaking. His Rae.

Sliding his hand from her hip to her back he lifted her chest, presenting her bouncing breasts to be feasted on. With a deep growl he latched onto one, and drove himself in deeper, her ragged breathing broken by a long moan of pleasure. Her fingers slid through his hair and her legs pulled him in with every thrust. "Killian," she breathed. "My God."

He moved faster and latched onto her other breast, wanting his fill before he finished. Her smell, his, and sex, filled his nostrils; every noise to escape her lips encapsulated his hearing, letting him know exactly how long she had before she burst; and the taste of her skin, the feel of her, inside and out ensnared him. He was as much hers and she was his, and the truth of that made his head spin. He lowered her back to the table and picked up force and speed, his eyes glued to hers. "You're mine sunshine. Say it." Her mouthed worked silently and he unleashed the primal, pounding her with complete abandon. "Say it!"