Surviving with Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy helps daughter adjust to new life in luxury bunker.
18.7k words
4.71
47.4k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This story contains consensual incest and family love in a total fantasy world where it is permissible. I do not give permission to re-post or archive my stories. All characters are 18 and over. This story contains a fair amount of dirty talk **

Daddy was prepared for anything. Well, most things as it turned out.

When Mummy died three years ago, she left a giant gap in my life and Daddy was sad a lot of the time too. But he was strong enough for both of us, and always seemed to know what to do and what to say.

That day when he picked me up from school and told me about the accident, I had hugged him and leaned against his strong chest.

'We're going to be ok, Jessie. You and me against the world, right?'

He dried my tears, kissed my forehead and stroked my hair before taking me home.

We talked about Mummy sometimes, about how much we missed her, and looked at family photos a lot. Our house seemed too big without her some days.

'You look so much like her, Jessie,' he would say, tucking me up into bed. I had Mummy's long blonde hair and her blue eyes. But I was just a girl. I didn't have curves like Mummy.

Not yet, anyway.

Daddy gave up his job as a doctor and I never went back to school. We didn't need the money and Daddy wanted to teach me at home. I don't think he wanted to let me out of his sight after what happened to Mummy. She was very clever and had had an important job, something to do with computers. And I knew we had a lot saved up for a 'rainy day', as Mummy had called it.

I found out later that we also had another house, a special house - a secret house actually.

***

Daddy had been watching the news all week I noticed. He looked worried but also determined as he made notes on a pad on his knee and ran a hand through his short, dark hair. There were rumours of war. I didn't understand it but I trusted him when he said we would be safe.

I had just turned 18, and we'd had only a little birthday party. I wasn't big on social events anyway, not since we lost Mummy. It was just me, Dad, Sue - the woman across the street from us - and her daughter Lisa, Auntie Jackie and my cousin Riley. Lisa and Riley were really nice to me. I guess everyone expected me to be sad that Mummy wasn't around to celebrate my 18th.

I missed her of course but in the last three years I had grown up a bit. I was a few inches taller for one thing. My hips had a bit of curve to them now. And my boobs had come in. They weren't as big as Riley's but I thought they looked nice, though I'd had some growing pains. I had a small patch of blonde hair between my legs which I kept neatly trimmed. Riley was a redhead and I found myself wondering what colour she was down there. She was shorter than me but was curvier with bigger boobs and had just turned 19.

I wasn't interested in boys particularly. Daddy was the only man I needed in my life. And since I was home-schooled I didn't really see boys much anyway. Sometimes I touched myself a little but I didn't really know what I was doing. It felt nice and those times I always thought of Daddy smiling at me. It made me feel warm inside.

'Is everything going to be ok, Daddy?' I said, looking at him as he watched the news.

He glanced up from the TV and his frown became a smile.

'Yes, Jessie. There's nothing to worry about. But I think now's a good time to go on a little trip. There's somewhere we haven't been before I want to show you.'

That sounded exciting. We hadn't been away for ages.

I smiled at Daddy. 'Shall I pack? When are we leaving?'

His face clouded for a second. 'I'm not sure sweetie. But pack tonight as if we were going away for a couple of weeks. Pack for warm and cold weather. Just in case.'

***

It started the next day. The lights went out in the afternoon but when they came back on again, I couldn't get on the internet. The television was fuzzy on all channels.

Daddy told me to grab my suitcase while he packed some food for our road trip and we were on the road within minutes.

'Where are we going, Daddy?'

My hand looked so small in his big hand when he held it.

'Somewhere we'll be safe. Get some sleep, baby.'

***

Daddy shook my shoulder gently to wake me up.

'We're here, honey.'

I looked out the window. Mostly alI I could see was trees. It was dark out, but as Daddy rolled the car forward I could see in the headlights there was a kind of ramp in front of us angled down.

I looked at my Daddy's handsome, determined face with my eyebrows raised as we went slowly down the ramp. I turned to look behind us and as we entered some kind of caged car parking space, the ramp smoothly went up behind us into the roof of the chamber we now seemed to be in.

It was like something out of a movie and my heart thumped with excitement and nerves as the car parking space turned out to be a lift that took us down slowly.

I looked at Daddy again.

'Where are we going?'

'Mummy built us a new place to stay, baby. For when we needed it. She was so smart, you know.'

I smiled then, sad and happy at the same time.

***

We rolled forward out of the lift and parked in a lighted garage which was mostly empty. We got our cases out of the back of the car and I followed Daddy through a side door.

As we went through, lights flicked on and I saw we were in a kitchen. Everything looked brand new. Toaster, kettle, oven, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, huge fridge and freezers -everything.

'Daddy, this is amazing,' I said, running my hands over the granite kitchen top as I gazed around the large space. There was a cute kitchen table, big enough for four. The ceiling was lower than at home but it was still a decent space.

Daddy tried the taps at the sink and after a few seconds, water rushed into the stainless steel basin and steam rose quickly.

His eyes reddened suddenly. 'Thank you Melanie,' he whispered.

My mum's name. I missed her a lot in that moment, but I'd be strong for Daddy.

He went to a side door in the kitchen and it turned out to be a pantry. It was more like a shop really, I thought as I followed him in. There were racks and racks of tins, packets, jars and boxes of every kind of food you can think of. There were rows of cartons of long life milk, juice, cans of drink, bottles of wine even. At the back there were big round tubs of flour, rice, oats, and grains. Toiletries lined the back shelf.

I had a feeling we might be here for a while.

***

There were three bedrooms, a lounge with a big TV and a decent sized bathroom/shower with a toilet. There was even a games room/office with a computer, tons of books on the shelves and boxes of games.

'What do you think, Jessie? You think it's ok?'

I hugged him round the middle, pressed tightly against him, and looked up at his face. He was so tall and strong.

'I love it, Daddy.'

He kissed the top of my head and stroked my hair.

***

It was obvious that Mummy had picked out my bedroom for me in advance. It was all made out in girly pink and white colours, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bed, everything. There was even a little desk. Bedding was in plastic wrapping in and on top of the wardrobe, alongside clothes also wrapped hanging from the rail. Opening the chest of drawers, I found a decent amount of packaged socks, nighties and underwear. The sizes of everything varied and I realised Mum couldn't have known when we might need to come here. There was even a cute yellow two piece swimming costume which seemed a bit out of place.

She didn't know I was 18, I thought again with sadness. When I found a framed picture of me and her in the bedside cabinet, I held it in my hands and sat on the bed and cried.

Daddy must have heard me. I heard his footsteps hurrying closer.

'Are you alright, angel?' he said and sat down next to me on the bed. We both looked at the photograph. I was about 13 in it, Mum had her arm over my shoulder and we were grinning at the camera, standing in our sunny back garden.

'I'm ok, Daddy. I miss Mummy sometimes. What about you?'

'I miss her too. But I'm ok, too, sweetie,' he said and kissed me on the cheek.

***

Me and Daddy made up our beds, but left the spare room as it was, painted in neutral colours, He had a double bed in his room, obviously meant for him and Mummy. In the chest of drawers on what was supposed to be her side of the bed, there was grown up underwear in packets, blue, red and black silky looking panties and bras.

Dad watched me as I held up the items and giggled. He stared at me for a few seconds and then smiled at me.

***

Daddy was checking the dates on things in the freezer when I walked in the kitchen. Some of it was obviously ok, but some of it had to go into the hi tech looking trash compactor, then down the rubbish chute in the back of the pantry.

We had spaghetti and sauce with some crackers for dinner that first night. Daddy was watching my mouth as I twirled the spaghetti onto a fork and sucked it down.

I don't know why but for some reason the way he was looking at me made me feel warm down below.

I was blushing, too.

'Do I have something on my face, Daddy?'

'No, Jessie. I was just thinking how much you look like Mummy. You're so pretty.'

'Thank you, Daddy.'

***

I was noticing how Daddy looked more and more. He was broad chested with strong shoulders and muscled arms. I found myself watching him as he moved with purpose around the house.

I hadn't had any experience with boys at all really. One had tried to kiss me at school once and I'd turned away. But Daddy was so manly and so caring, so different from the boys at school.

We had gotten into a bit of a routine. Daddy did the laundry and the dishwasher mostly, and I was learning to cook, starting with how to bake bread.

It gave me a funny feeling when he touched and folded my clothes. One time when he didn't know I was watching he ran his fingers over my cute little pink panties and matching bra set with a thoughtful look on his face. I felt heat rush between my legs.

Daddy had showed me how to knead bread dough, standing behind me, with his hands over mine. I felt the size of his body behind me and it gave me flutters. His large hands felt good on mine.

In the evenings we watched DVDs. There were loads in the drawer under the TV and in tall racks on either side. There was no signal on any of the live channels though, just fizz, and my phone was basically just a fancy alarm clock now. I kept it charged anyhow.

There was no internet. Daddy said that Mummy hadn't gotten round to installing it yet but that even if she had, it wouldn't have worked. Apparently power outages outside would mean that the network of computers that powered the internet were down. There was no phone signal either. I would ask Daddy more about what had happened in the outside world when we were settled in. For now, I sort of liked the fact that it was just the two of us.

We cuddled up on the sofa under a blanket with microwave popcorn and some defrosted butter melted over the top. The house was warm but it was nice to cuddle up and I felt cosy. I was in a pink princess nightie with my legs bare and Daddy had on his pyjamas as I lay my head on his chest. I had on my favourite pink bra and panties that I now knew Daddy liked.

The movie we were watching had some passionate kisses in it between the male and female actors and I found myself looking at Daddy's mouth and wondering what it would feel like if he kissed me. Did he want to? I knew it was an odd thought to have.

As far as I knew he hadn't had a girlfriend since Mummy died. He must've missed kissing her.

I had seen them do it often enough. Maybe I could kiss him like Mummy had. Everyone said I looked like her after all. It might make him happy.

I pretended to fall asleep so he would have to carry me to bed. He held me in his strong arms and lifted me up as if I was as light as a feather, taking me to my room.

He lay me gently in my bed and pulled the covers over me. He kissed my forehead and then paused a moment. I kept my eyes closed but could tell he was looking at me. Then his breath was on my face. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips. His lips were warm and his touch sent heat to my centre and made me tingle all over.

'Night, honey. Daddy loves you,' he whispered in the dark.

***

I decided in the morning I would kiss Daddy back. I brushed my teeth and wandered into the kitchen to find him drinking coffee at the table. He looked up at me, his hair mussed and some stubble on his jaw. He looked very handsome.

Feeling brave, I walked right over to him and bent to kiss him, going for his cheek. At the last moment though I changed direction and kissed him on the lips. I could see his eyes widen before he closed them. I pressed gently for a second or two before straightening up.

'Morning, Daddy!' I said brightly before walking over to the cupboard over the sink and stretching up to grab a cup down. I knew my night shirt would ride up and give him a view of my bum in my little pink panties.

I could feel him watching me and I liked it.

***

Later that afternoon he showed me the computer in the office and games room. It turned out not only to be a computer but a CCTV system when you clicked through the right menus. There were four screens pointed in different directions, aimed low along what looked like a forest floor. The cameras must be close to where the hidden ramp was. It was quiet out there.

'If anyone comes, we'll see them,' he explained, his hands on my shoulders from behind.

'Do you think anyone will come, Daddy?'

'I don't think so. No one except you and me know about this place. Plus, people will be staying in their houses as much as possible. Their power has probably gone out. They'll be looking after each other. At least for now.'

'So it's just you and me?'

We looked at each other then. 'Yes, Jessie. It's just you and me.'

***

I was browsing the books later wondering if Daddy would kiss me on the mouth tonight when he tucked me in. Among the novels and poetry books were some school textbooks. I hadn't seen any of these for a while. When Daddy started home tutoring me, we'd sit at the computer and learn that way.

There was one book on human biology and I flicked through the pages with interest. When I came across the section on reproduction there were labelled diagrams of a man's penis and a woman's vagina. I studied the pictures and the text. I blushed as I read about how a baby got made. Daddy had never showed me any of this. He'd have been embarrassed I guess.

I kept thinking about Daddy's penis all day and it made my stomach flutter and I felt twinges in my vagina which was kind of warm. I rubbed my legs together. What did Daddy's penis look like? How big was it? What would it feel like? Had mummy touched it? She must've done.

***

I heard Daddy in the shower after dinner and thought about what was between his legs and him washing himself down there.

Today I had worn a cute little yellow and white sundress which was probably too small for me now. It hugged my body tightly and the hem was high up my bare leg. It had ridden even higher up my legs when I sat down for dinner. If Daddy had gotten under the table he would have seen I was wearing little matching yellow panties with white polka dots.

I had spent most of the day trying to get Daddy to look at me the way he sometimes did when he thought I wasn't aware. One time, I heard a little intake of breath when I bent over to get something out of the dryer, taking longer than I needed to.

Now I stood outside the bathroom and listened to the spray of water.

'Daddy! I need to use the loo, can I come in?'

'I won't be long, honey. Can't you wait?' he called out.

'No, Daddy. I really need to go!'

There was a long pause. 'Ok, hurry up. I'll stay in the shower.'

I opened the door quietly and my eyes were immediately drawn to the frosted full length shower screen. I could make out Daddy's body moving around, the shadow of his hands and legs.

I pulled my panties down to my ankles and hitching up my dress sat on the toilet. My heart started racing as I thought about Daddy's penis in the shower and my vagina being close to each other in the same room. I felt wet between my legs but it wasn't from weeing.

I waited as long as I could, thinking about all of it before I dried myself a little and pulled my panties back up, flushed the loo and hurried out.

That night, Daddy kissed me tenderly on the lips goodnight. Things were changing between us and I liked it.

***

We started kissing each other on the lips in the morning and at night. They were just little kisses but they were my favourite parts of the day. Daddy's lips were warm and soft and I liked the smell of his aftershave.

Days were boring sometimes, especially when all the chores were done. I read a lot and Daddy had found a big blue folder at the back of the pantry and was studying that intently a lot of the time.

I found a grown up book at the bottom of a box in the office and games room cupboard. It had an old fashioned looking cover, but it caught my eye as there was a man and a woman kissing passionately in the picture.

There were no pictures inside. It was a story about a man dating a young woman he met at a party after his wife died. They went out to places and he fell in love with her. He was older than her and she liked that. There was lots of kissing and they put their tongues in each other's mouths a lot. Then things got really interesting and I learned lots of new words for things. Pussy, cock, tits, coming and fucking. It was easy to work out it was a different way of saying the same things I had learned about in the biology book.

I rubbed myself over my panties as I sat and read. My favourite part was when the woman told the man she loved how big his cock felt in her pussy when he fucked her. I had to change my damp panties.

***

For dinner one night, we had had tinned big hotdogs with fresh bread I had made and then instant whip for afters.

I had thought about Daddy's cock while I heated the hotdogs in the pan. I had giggled as I looked at the long meaty length of them.

It was nice to have afters. We were being careful with our supplies. Daddy had brought lots of cartons of milk to freeze when we first came so we were defrosting it when we needed. And we had a lot of the long life kind. But I knew we would run out eventually and have to use powdered. I missed fresh vegetables and fruit when supplies of those we'd brought with us ran out, but Daddy had been giving me vitamins and other tablets to keep me well. It was lucky he was a doctor.

We were watching a favourite movie again. Me and Daddy both liked it. We were cuddled up under the blanket on the sofa. I felt very full and sleepy, comfortable with Daddy's arm over my shoulder, hugged into his side. I had on my pink sleep shorts and a Disney top.

Underneath I had little white panties and a matching bra. Both were probably a bit too small for me now.

When it came to the big kissing scene at the end, I looked at Daddy and he looked at me, his eyes dropping to my lips, which I knew had a little pout to them, just like Mummy's.

'I want you to kiss me like that, Daddy. Properly, I mean.'

'Jessie, I-'

'I want to, Daddy. Don't you want to kiss me like that? Don't you think I'm pretty?'

'Oh, Jessie,' he whispered, 'You are so pretty. You look just like Mummy when she was younger.'

I smiled at that. I leaned in to him, and our lips touched, gently at first. Then I looped my arms round his neck and I kissed him firmly. He held the sides of my face and kissed me harder this time.

My hands went into his hair, and I opened my mouth wide. His tongue swept in and heat flared quickly between us as I let instinct take over, sucking on his tongue, then pushing my tongue into his mouth as our lips slid against each other.