Survivor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sure that my idea would have worked, but I never got a chance to use it since, before my saviour liner went by, a small motorboat landed on the other side of the island. I went over to check out what was going on and carefully hid in the undergrowth listening. It was two American students who had obviously had the same idea as me and wanted to visit the island. As I listened in, I ascertained that they were called Chad and Silvio and only intended to stay three nights. They were fans of Survivor too and wanted to see the three key locations it had been filmed in. They were apparently even more nervous than I was about getting caught.

I decided they were my ticket off the island. I would introduce myself tomorrow as Carly in my red bikini. I quickly sorted out all the things I would need to take off the island and washed my boy clothes. I'd have to take one set of those, but I was also going to take the best of Carly's stuff too. I owned it! I piled everything I wanted into two black sacks and had a look at my passport. I smiled. It was still me, but a very different me! When I was sorted, I cleared up my camp so it looked quite normal and girly.

Silvio saw me first. I was walking right along the edge of the beach, the waves washing over my feet, the sun low in the sky and a little behind me. I knew the spray from the sea would make me look a little hazy, a little like an apparition. I saw him rub his eyes at least three times and heard him call Chad. Chad emerged from the tent and also rubbed his eyes. I could hear what they were saying in between the slow sloshing of the waves. My makeup was perfect. I was Carly.

"Sure I see it. Holy fuck Silvio, that's Carly! What the actual fuck is going on here."

"Don't ask me Bro, do you think we've eaten something, or is it that weed?"

"Not if we can both see her dumb ass!"

"Yeah, I guess that was a dumb ass thing to say."

Their conversation stopped and I slowly approached them. I was walking like a catwalk model, flicking my hair and smiling at them. I'd been practising my girl voice for a long time now and was very good.

"Hello, boys," I said. "What's taken you so long?"

They looked at each other, deciding who should answer. Chad spoke up.

"Err, Carly? Are you for real?"

"Oh yes boys, I'm for real, who are you?"

"Err, I'm Chad and this is Silvio."

"Have you got a coke? I haven't had a soda for so long."

"Err, sure."

Chad fumbled behind him and offered me a familiar red can.

"Oh, Thank you so much, Chad."

I took a sip. It was like manna from heaven. Like the nectar of the gods.

"You're not Carly, are you? Not THE Carly?"

"No Silvio, I'm not." I giggled, "I'm just a fan of Survivor like you guys. Do you want me to show you around, show you where the real Carly hung out?"

"Wow, sure, I mean thank you, that would be so cool. Do you want some breakfast? We've got pastries and can brew up some coffee."

"That would be so nice, I've been living off fruit for months!"

"Here, sit down." Chad had laid out a blanket.

Considering how long I had been on the island without interacting with anyone, and the unbelievable changes that I had personally undergone, this first conversation was a revelation. It seemed so natural to me and unbelievably exciting. I was a born flirt! It was so cool being taken for Carly, and I really liked these two boys. Chad was quite hunky, and Silvio quite swarthy. I imagined an episode where the scene I was playing might have happened, and what Carly would have done. Sure it was acting, but it was easy acting. I was really living the part.

We ate and, I have to say, the combination of the very average pastries and coffee really made me crave civilization. I explained that I had got stuck on the island and really needed them to take me back to the mainland. They were like putty in my hands. Nothing was too much trouble. They were fine with that, their boat was for six. I took them on a tour before the rains started. They had a drone and took some amazing pictures of all of us. It was like a floating tripod. I used my island-made tripod to take some selfies of us as well.

We went via my camp and I picked up my sleeping bag and the things I wanted to take back with me. The boys invited me to stay with them. It was so brilliant being with people again I jumped at the chance. I found out that Chad was the son of the American Envoy and quite influential, that was one reason they were paranoid about getting caught on the island as it would be a scandal. I also found out that Chad and Silvio were gay, but not a couple. Once I knew that I opened up about my whole story, and I had to show them my cock to get them to believe it! Of course, once I'd shown it to them, they both wanted to suck it. What's a girl to do? I sucked theirs too! How I loved sucking their beautiful cocks!

The next morning we went up to the volcanic pool. It was at its best in the cool of the early morning light. The warm water was steaming and the sunlight in the tree canopy created a beautiful emerald green everywhere. Shards of light cut through the trees as they moved in the breeze, piercing the steam and lighting up the pool like diamonds. It was such a special place, made even more special by the two naked men laughing and splashing about.

I realised that I needed to complete my journey before leaving the island. I finished filming them and set my tablet on my tripod. I waded over to Chad and kissed him, then turned to Silvio, pushing my ass into Chad. It was obvious what I wanted and Chad grabbed my soft thighs and began fucking me while I bent down and sucked on Silvio. Chad was such a smooth fucker. He knew where to put it and read my little sighs and squeals like a book. He held me tight as he came deep inside me and I leaked into that special pool.

Once I regained my balance, I turned around and Silvio penetrated me. He was bigger and more urgent than Chad, a little bit more desperate. He pounded me so hard that I couldn't suck Chad, I just had to rest my head against his chest as Silvio grunted and ground himself into me. At first, I was a bit afraid. It hurt! But it wasn't long before I had fully opened up and he was thrusting in and out of me like a silky smooth steam hammer. I was leaking like anything and whimpering. Chad held me and kissed my neck. Silvio slapped his body hard against me. I almost fainted, hearing the birds take flight from the trees at the sound of his unearthly scream.

I was glad I had recorded it. I still watch it today and it always gets me hot. It was my baptism. In the series, I had always hoped that some handsome stranger or strangers would rescue Carly and make passionate love to her, that her rescuer would be me. Now I was living my dream, but in an even better way, one that I had not even been capable of imagining before. This new me, this new Carly, had finally reached her destination. Her journey to womanhood was over. The video came out really well considering. It still gets me really hot today.

We sailed back that afternoon much to Chad's relief. I had to change back into boy mode and I could see that Chad and Silvio were quite surprised at how different I looked, but they did not make a deal out of it. When we got to the mainland Chad stashed my stuff in the boot of his car and I went to the police straight away. My disappearance had been news for some time and was quite a big thing. There had been searches and all sorts. Chad, Silvio and I had agreed on a good story. I'd fallen for this Spanish girl who I had gone off with to a remote part of the island where we had set up a campsite. She was really into drugs, but I was only into a little dope now and again. I didn't like it and we had fallen out one night. She had drugged me, stolen all my cash and left me stranded, not knowing where I was. Chad and Silvio had found me.

The storyline worked and I was put in a cell while the police checked things out. I was able to ring my parents who were obviously really pleased to hear from me. My mother scolded me a bit through her tears, and I deserved it. I had been quite selfish. Being in the cell was fine as I had nowhere else to go and it was far better than my camp on the island. I invented a photofit and false name for my imaginary abductor and managed to stick to my story. Chad and Silvio corroborated it and Chad's father was able to smooth over everything with the police as he commanded a lot of respect on the island.

The next day the police let me go after helping me sort out my money and a flight. Chad's father insisted on putting me up at his house which was amazing. In the morning Chad came to wake me up. He slid into bed with me and I let him have his way with me while I filled my head with thoughts of Carly! He was a really gentle and sexy lover and it went a long way to relieving the stress of the last few days. I was desperate to bring out the glamorous inner me but had been trapped as that sad nerdy boy. Chad helped me forget all that. In the afternoon Chad drove me to the airport with Silvio. He gave me all my stuff in an old sports hold-all he had. I promised to keep in touch and said a tearful goodbye before flying back to Edinburgh.

I had bought some bands that I wore around my chest to flatten it as I was now in boy mode. My parents picked me up and it was a very emotional reunion. They had really missed me and been so worried about me. A few days later I decided that I had to tell them about Carly. I couldn't lie to them, well not about that! Carly was incorporated into a slightly modified version of my story in which the Spanish girl had persuaded me to run away with her as a girl. I had been too embarrassed to tell anyone this and kept it secret. I also confessed to having had this inner turmoil for some years, which was partially true as I had never been comfortable as a boy. In the end, this girl had nudged me over the edge and it all spiralled out of control. My parents listened, wide-eyed and with a good degree of incredulity.

When I finished the story and admitted that I loved being a girl, I looked at my parents. My father was the first to speak. His tone was very matter-of-fact.

"I'll admit this is a big shock, but if that's what makes you happy, then that's what makes you happy and I will never stand in the way of that!"

My mother gave me a big hug. She was crying.

"You have always been such a sensitive and caring boy. I'm happy for you too, although I have to admit that it's all a lot to take in."

My parents were as good as their word. That evening I came down for dinner as Carly and they were both amazingly supportive once they had got over the initial shock of how much like a girl I both looked and acted. They both embraced me, my father a little awkwardly, but both so lovingly it made me weep a little. I am so emotional these days, I get teary over everything! They told me I shouldn't change back, and I didn't, well not in their house, and not until I moved out and started work. I told my best friends too and revealed the new me at a bar in town. I could tell that for Paul and Gary it was something they would struggle with, and we did lose touch, but Mandy was genuinely excited for me and became my true best friend, introducing me to her crowd.

Much as I wanted to be Carly all the time, it proved impossible to avoid having to lead a double life. Although I appeared confident on the outside, I was really dreadfully insecure. To avoid complications or difficult conversations, I reverted to boy mode during the week. My parents were so understanding. I would leave the house a boy and change back to a girl as soon as I got in. It was difficult, but I had already decided that I wanted to move to London and felt it would make things much easier with job applications. I wanted a good job that I could enjoy and so it was a sacrifice worth making. Fortunately, I had enough saved from the summer to be able to rent a flat.

Soon after I got a flat, I got a job in an upmarket bar in the West End. I spent every non-working hour as Carly, shopping and going out. I had invited Chad over and took some time off to show him around London. It was a mad few days, but really good fun, even after we finally made it out of my bedroom. I'd not seen anyone sexually since returning from the Caribbean and we certainly made up for it. I had a smile on my face for days! We fixed a date for me to go and visit him. He wasn't my boyfriend, just a fantastic friend with benefits!

After just four months in the job, I was getting on really, really well. I was naturally organised, well respected and making a big impact. The owner of the bar was happy to leave me in charge and often asked for my advice about events to attract more customers. One afternoon she invited me round to her flat to talk to me about taking on more responsibility. She was opening a new bar and needed a manager there and wanted it to be me. I was really thrilled and told her so. She beamed at me. I decided it was now or never. I told her about my other persona and ask whether I could be Carly in the new role. It was a chance I had to take. It was make-or-break.

To say that she was a little surprised would be an understatement. The beaming smile disappeared and I thought I had blown it. She asked if I had any pictures and I showed her some on my phone. She flicked through them with a poker face. I was so relieved when she looked up and smiled. She told me that I was quite a looker, but before she would agree, she wanted to meet the other me in person. It made perfect sense to me and we arranged a date for the following Tuesday. She warned me that she would introduce me to her two best friends too.

I was so nervous about making a perfect first impression that, I could barely walk on my heels, but once I arrived outside the restaurant, I took a deep breath, accepted I could do no more and pushed my nerves aside. I strode in as if I owned the place. I was wearing barely black tights, classic black patent ankle-strap courts, a dark green mini with flecks of cream, a matching jacket and a slightly flouncy cream blouse. Heads turned as the greeter approached me.

"Hey, Carly, we're over here." Rebecca was waving, her smile sending waves of relief through me.

I sat down and she introduced me to her two friends. They were a really lovely couple and we immediately hit it off. The food was amazing, as was the wine, and I had an amazing time. I'm not sure I had ever laughed so much. Eventually, her friends had to leave. Couples always have to leave! She ordered a liquor called Strega which was her favourite. It was strangely likeable! We were getting on so well, and I was having the time of my life, but I needed to know. When she asked for the bill I looked at her.

"Did I pass?" I asked, slightly needily.

"Oh yes, you passed sweetheart! You totally passed!" She said, unexpectedly taking hold of my hand. "Carly has the job, and I'm really lucky to have her, assuming you want the job, of course, I shouldn't be quite so presumptuous!"

I felt so weepy. She could see my eyes watering. Of course, I wanted it. She took my other hand and squeezed them both gently. She told me that while I had been in the restroom, she had asked her friends what they thought of me. They had been extremely complimentary and thought I would be an amazing choice to manage the new bar. They thought I was unbelievably stylish, and just so easy to talk to! The guy even thought he knew me from somewhere. I smiled at Rebecca. She asked if I had another secret to tell her.

"Survivor!" I said, "I have a bit of a resemblance to Carly from that series."

She did not know it, but found it on her phone and agreed that I definitely did look like her. All of a sudden, her countenance changed. She looked at me with a serious but friendly expression. I'm not sure anyone had ever looked at me that way before. It was hard to explain, but it was the sort of look that told you someone was about to say something momentous.

"They asked if you were my new girlfriend."

I gave her a slightly puzzled look. I was having trouble understanding. She smiled and told me that she was bisexual and I laughed. "What did you say to that!" I asked, still laughing.

"I said 'I'm working on it!'"

I almost spat out my drink but managed to control myself. I looked at Rebecca. She was so beautiful and so smart. I had always considered women like her to be completely out of my league and consequently I had always found her slightly intimidating! Our eyes met. She meant it. We leant across the table and our lips touched with a spark of lightning that left me struggling for breath. She grabbed my hand.

"Come on Carly, I've got some Baileys at home if you are interested."

What a night that was. I had never been loved by a woman as intensely as I was by Rebecca. It was so slow, sensual, beautiful and natural. We explored each other's bodies with our lips and hands, teasing and tormenting, sighing and moaning. Eventually, Rebecca straddled me, grinding her pussy against my hardness as we kissed, her breasts rubbing my chest, our nipples brushing against each other. Inevitably I slipped inside her. It was slow and beautiful. She was so wet, so warm and my cock felt so at home. She began to rock, and I gradually synchronised myself with her. We were getting so hot and so close. She finally leaned back and began to bounce on me. We both screamed as we came and she collapsed, her burning body lying on me, gently crushing me into the sheets.

As I enjoyed that fabulous warm crush, I felt myself slip out of her, the wetness barely noticeable. I was enveloped between her softness and the sheets. Her hair and her scent were like a gossamer covering me and protecting me. As I listened to her breathing and felt her heart beating, I felt invincible and so content, it made me weep with happiness. I knew this was it. This was what I had always wanted.

So that's me. That's my story. Carly. The manager of Carly's Bistro, the most successful bar in Rebecca's chain and winner of three silver rosettes, one gold rosette, and holder of the 'new bar of the year award. She is so good at marketing, and it seems I'm a natural at making bars successful. We're such a natural team we got married in the summer. We both wore white and looked so gorgeous that we should have been on the cover of Hello magazine. Only kidding. Rebecca knows all the right people. We WERE on the front cover of Hello magazine and made it into all the newspapers!

I took Rebecca to the Caribbean for our honeymoon and, at the end, we met Chad and enjoyed a lovely meal watching a beach sunset. He had looked after the boatman who was now back in business and took us to see him the next day. He told me that he still owed me a trip and took Rebecca and I over to the island. He waited for us as I took Rebecca to my old haunts. There had been quite a few visitors since I left, and my camp was a real mess The jungle had rightly claimed it back. Vines had penetrated everywhere and birds and animals had taken advantage of every possible nesting site. It was nothing like I remembered and it made me quite sad.

Rebecca and I swam in the volcanic pool. She loved it and we took some pictures. It was nice to say goodbye to this special place with my wife. It was my birthplace. I had a cry, but it meant so much to me and there were so many deeply hidden emotions that being there brought to the surface. For Rebecca, it allowed her to see more deeply into what had made me the woman I am today. She hugged me a lot. We laughed. We cried. We made love. It was the best. At last, we heard the horn of the boat signalling that we needed to leave and, holding hands, made our way back to the beach. I did manage to recover the larger of my wooden phalluses. We have it on display at home in a case with a note explaining its ancient cultural significance. It's our private joke.