Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My friend?" he asked.

"Yes, you sent me his picture." I reached around him and pulled him towards me as we backed away from the door just enough to let it swing closed.

"Oh. Yes, I did. And he's anxious to see you." I had his loins pulled tight against me and I could feel his erect cock pushing tight against my belly.

"He just wants to look?" I asked.

"No," he growled. "He wants to fuck you." His crude words and his tone sent a bolt of lust straight to my clit.

"Good."

I threw my arms around him and stood on my toes as I smashed my boobs against his chest and kissed him. It was a long erotically charged kiss, our tongues dueling, both of us moaning as the lust rolled through us. He let his hands slide off my hips and down on my legs until he could pull the robe up and grab my naked ass with his hands. Meanwhile I was rubbing my soft tits back and forth across his chest.

When the kiss finally broke, I stepped away and turned, leading him to my bedroom. As I walked, I released he belt on my robe and then shrugged it off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor as I left the room, leaving me naked as I led him down the hall. I could hear his footsteps behind me, but I didn't look back until I reached the bedroom door. I turned my head to look back, twisting my upper body just enough to expose one breast. He was leaning against the wall three or four steps behind me, pulling his T-shirt over his head. His broad chest was covered with dark hair. I smiled and then turned away continuing on into the bedroom.

When I reached the bedroom I flopped down on the bed, my legs bent at the knees and spread in invitation. He stood at the end of the bed, kicking off his loafers and slowly stripping off his pants, so he was naked but for his white briefs which were stuffed to their limit with his erect cock. A drop of precum that had soaked through the fabric glistened at the tip of his prick. Watching him slowly undress was breath taking.

"Is your friend in there?" I asked.

"Yes, and he can't wait to see you." Jack pushed his briefs off his hips and his cock bobbed in the air, jutting obscenely towards me.

"Oh, yes," I snarled in response to the appearance of his tool. "Bring him on."

There was no foreplay. Jack took two quick steps forward and dropped to his knees on the bed. Moments later, he was between my legs forcing his cock into my waiting cunt. He was big and it hurt, hurt so good. Then he was all the way in and I was so full, full in a way my worthless ex-husband never managed. For a few moments he lay poised above me, his cock fully buried in my cunt, his weight on his elbows, and our eyes boring into each other. My god this was good. It was as I had imagined it, his aroma, his hairy chest nestled against my rigid nipples, and his voice growling obscenities as he began to move in me. With each thrust I rose up to meet him, our rhythm perfect.

"Is this what you wanted, Susan? My big hard dick in your hot cunt. This is exactly what you wanted isn't it?"

"Yes. Oh fuck yes. This is exactly what I wanted. I wanted to be on my back my legs spread like the slut I am while you pound my cunt with that big, hard, hot cock of yours. Shit it feels like an iron bar in me." The bed was squeaking with our rhythm.

The dirty talk faded into a symphony of mutual groans. The squeaking bed was augmented with the pounding of the headboard against the wall. We didn't last long, not for this first fuck, both of us tumbling within a couple of minutes into violent groaning simultaneous climaxes, my cunt squeezing his cock with everything it had while his cock emptied stream after stream of cum into my cunt.

God what a fuck, and it was only the beginning. We spent the rest of the night having sex in every position we could imagine, in every room in my home. It wasn't just fucking that Jack was good at. My god, he could eat pussy like no man I've ever met. A 69 was almost impossible for us because his tongue was driving me so wild, I couldn't possibly focus on giving him a proper blow job.

At one point in the evening, maybe 2 or 3 in the morning, after we had both cum several times (me way more than Jack, who seemed to have exquisite control), Jack was lying on his back and I was riding him, cowgirl style. His cock, still rock hard after several hours of play, was filling my ravaged cunt and I was slowly easing him in and out as I rested on my knees. I was leaning forward just enough so my tits were drooping down and Jack was fondling them.

"My god, you have perfect tits," he said. "It was the first thing I noticed about you this evening when Kelly and I came in."

"Really?" I would liked to have had it sound more like a question, but I was so focused on the fucking as to not be listening closely, so the response was a bit perfunctory.

"Yes," he said, one hand mashing each tit in turn while the other hand did he same with my buttocks. "I said, 'Kelly, who is that woman. She has fabulous tits'."

"Kelly laughed and said, 'Oh that's my friend Susan,and you're right she does have great tits. I've never seen them . . . but I'd like to'."

I stopped moving and my eyes flew open. "She said, what?" I demanded.

Jack grabbed my ass on both sides and pulled me down on him until his prick was pushing on the end of my cunt. "She said you have great tits and she would like to see them."

I stared at Jack for a moment. "Is Kelly . . . gay?"

Jack was pumping his cock into me with his hips now, so concentrating on Kelly was tough, but I needed to know. "Is she gay?" Jack.

"Oh I wouldn't say gay, more like seriously bi," he responded.

"So how does that work given you two are married?"

"She does her thing and I do mine." Then he rolled me over and begin fucking me much harder. I was so overwhelmed I forgot about Kelly completely. It wasn't until Jack left much later the next day that I began to think about what he had said about Kelly.

To be continued.

12