Susan Finds her Place Pt. 05

Story Info
Susan learns more and gets her fill.
3k words
4.71
927
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Melissa awoke, she found herself alone in the bed. She heard murmurs from the kitchen and padded quietly towards the sounds. Looking round the corner, she saw Susan on the floor, kneeling between John's legs, who was sitting in a low chair. His robe was open and his erect penis was laying on his belly. Susan was nuzzling and smelling and licking his penis like some sort of kitten. Clearly, she was now enamoured of cock and couldn't get enough of it. John was patting her head and making little groans of pleasure.

"So, you started without me, and before breakfast too?"

Susan looked suitably chagrined, but John just grinned, "We were waiting for you to give little Suzy here some blow job lessons."

Melissa, who was still naked, sauntered over to the couple and knelt down by Susan.

"Hold the shaft in your hand and start by licking the head, running your tongue along the underside. Get it nice and wet with your saliva and then blow on it slightly, before taking the whole head into your mouth - the contrast between the cooling effect of your breath and then your hot mouth is very striking."

Melissa demonstrated the technique. "Now you try, Suzy." And she passed the cock over to the young girl. "That's it, Suzy, listen for the man's response, he'll show you when you are doing it correctly - keep your teeth out of the way when you take him into your mouth. Now, suck the head of the cock, and rub it with your tongue at the same time. Yes, that's the way, good girl, Suzy! I think John likes it! Now move your mouth up and down on his cock, and move your hand in time with your head. Imagine him fucking your face through your hand. When you get more practice, you can make your hand smaller - just use two or three fingers, and take more in your mouth, but for now, your hand will prevent an over-eager man trying to ram it down your throat. In time of course, you will be able to take the whole thing down your throat, but not for today."

John was gasping with pleasure and obviously almost ready to shoot, so Melissa said,

"OK, that's enough for now, Suzy!" Susan wasn't having anything to do with it and Melissa had to forcibly pull her off John's cock."

"Suzy, go and bend over the kitchen table. Spread your legs, let us see your pretty pussy poking out at us. Now turn away from us. Somewhere behind you is a cock. Try and imagine your pussy trying desperately to find it."

Susan arched her hips more and waved her bottom about, her pussy like a blind newborn kitten's mouth seeking a teat for nourishment. Her pussy lips seemed to open like a flower, and the nectar within was clearly visible, and starting to make its way over her vaginal lips, making them wet and shiny. Melissa motioned to John and he approached her from the rear, his rigid organ leading the way. Melissa held him towards the weaving pussy, and the instant the tip made contact with her pussy, Susan froze and savoured the feeling of the cock right at her gate. Melissa had John hold still, until Susan, without conscious volition, thrust backwards and slowly but remorselessly impaled herself on his cock. They both let out groans at the intense feelings.

"Now, Suzy, keep your bottom pushed out, but raise the upper part of your body until it's vertical. Keep that pussy pushed out. Come on, it should be easy after those bending exercises I have you do every day!"

Mellissa, ran her hand up the girl's stomach to her outthrust breast and lightly pinched a nipple. "Now, as John pulls out and pushed back in, I want you to squeeze your pelvic floor muscles, just the same way as you've been doing your Kegel exercises every day for weeks. Only relax when he is almost out, and then squeeze again when he starts back in."

"Christ, Melissa, she's so tight - I'm being squeezed in a velvet vice! I'm not going to last very long at this rate!"

Melissa whispered her hot breath into Susan's ear, "Men like to hear dirty words, Suzy, talk dirty to him, go on, you can do it!"

"Oh, Mr. Foster! Squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples. Yes! Oh, God, fuck my tight wet cunt with your big fat cock!"

"When he comes, Suzy, use your cunt muscles to milk his cock dry."

John let out a bellow of passion, "I'm coming in your wet cunt, Suzy!" Suzy kept squeezing and felt a hot eruption in her depths, which triggered her own orgasm.

Susan collapsed over the table and John fell over her back. The coupling was short, but incredibly intense. Melissa gave them a minute to recover before telling Susan to clean the cock that had just pleasured her with her mouth. As she squatted down to minister to John a big clump of his sperm slipped out of her cunt. She held her hand there and without prompting, brought it to her mouth and licked her fingers.

"Well done Suzy!" praised Melissa.

"You're doing very well, Suzy. A horny slut's duty is to get a man hard as often as possible and then make him soft again! Your dress, behaviour, letting him look at you is all designed to entice him, and your cunt or mouth is there to soften him again."

"Now, I think we all deserve breakfast and then perhaps we can go into town!"

They all had a leisurely breakfast, they showered, and Melissa dressed Susan in a little dress, one of her new sexy quarter cup bras and a pair of high heeled sandals. She unbuttoned a couple of buttons on the dress to reveal an exciting amount of cleavage, pushed up by her new bra, and enough to reveal brief glimpses of nipple as she moved.

As they walked the streets, Melissa was immediately struck by the difference in bearing on the young girl. She swung her hips more, walked with a roll of her bottom, which gave a little twitch at every step. She exuded a greater confidence, sure in the knowledge that she could please a man. What a difference getting well fucked pussy could make!

After some desultory window-shopping, Melissa noticed that John was beginning to show the signs of impatience, so she suggested going to the Excelsior Hotel, for lunch. It was rarely busy, and they could get a nice casual table on the balcony surrounded by low comfortable chairs and sofas. There was only a single other couple at the other end. They ordered drinks and while they consulted the menu, Melissa whispered in Susan's ear, "Put your foot on the edge of the table and when no one is looking, raise your skirt and open your legs and let John see your pussy - it'll get him all hot and bothered," giggled Melissa.

Susan put her foot on the low table and casually looked left and right, biting her lip gently. Blushing, she raised her skirt and opened her legs. John's eyes were immediately drawn to the junction of her thighs and his look of lust could have almost devoured the girl, and Susan saw it and a flush of arousal went straight down to her pussy.

"Lightly touch, yourself, Suzy, and look at John and smile while you are doing it."

Susan could see that her actions had created a bulge in John's trousers, and the knowledge that she was exciting him, together with her stroking fingers on her pussy was rapidly increasing her own arousal.

"Is her cunt always wet, Melissa? Because at this rate, my cock is always going to be hard!"

The waiter returned to take their order, and Susan quickly covered her bare pussy with the menu, but then realised with dread that the waiter was expecting to take the menus back after they had ordered. She lowered her foot to the floor and although her skirt was still high up her thighs, with her legs together, she doubted he saw anything. Though the thought that he might have had a brief glimpse between her legs both embarrassed and aroused her.

Melissa could see that her husband was restless, moving around, trying to get comfortable, his hardness still evident in his trousers. Suzy was flushed and her hard nipples much in evidence. They'd both worked each other up to boiling point.

"John, the second door to your left is a small meeting room. It's hardly ever used. Take Suzy in there and fuck her quickly while they prepare our food."

John leaped up and took Susan by the hand and literally pulled her from her seat, her skirt flying up and affording Melissa a brief look at her round bare bottom and shiny pussy lips. It only seemed like seconds after the door had closed that she could hear the faint but unmistakable sounds of a couple having lusty sex. As they reached their climax, Suzy, in particular, moaned loudly her pleasure. The couple at the far end of the balcony looked around with puzzled expressions on their faces, but Melissa returned their looks to her with a bland expression.

When Susan and John re-joined her, Melissa smiled at the girl. She now fully appreciated the expression, "That just-fucked-look". Susan had it in spades. Melissa suggested she lift her skirt at the back and sit with her bare bottom on the seat, otherwise she'd wet the back of her skirt.

By the time the food arrived, Susan felt a little more presentable, though throughout the meal she was always conscious of what she had just done, the warmth still in her pussy and the feeling of the seat on her bare bottom. They talked amiably all through the meal and Susan had almost forgotten she'd just been fucked in a public place until they got up to leave and she saw the huge wet patch on the seat cushion she'd been sitting on. She blushed deeply, thinking that the waiter would certainly be able to guess what had been happening. "I'll never be able to come here again!" she thought woefully.

Later that day, John departed for the city and back to his business, while Melissa and Susan had another week or so at the holiday house. Melissa told Susan they had a party to go to at the end of the week, and they should spend their rest of their time walking the beach, sunning themselves and generally kicking back and relaxing. Back at the house, Susan was of course naked except for her high heels. But there was a delicate matter that she had to broach with her mentor.

"Eh..Melissa, I...er was just wondering... I mean it's...er...getting to be that er, time-of-the-month for me soon."

"Don't worry Susan, I hadn't overlooked that little inconvenience. In fact, I'd bought you a little present!" Melissa brought out a bag containing 5 pairs of plain sensible cotton panties".

Susan sighed with relief. Even more so when she thought that, at least for a few days she could wear some decent comfortable panties and relax about going around in public without having to worry about having a bare pussy. "My period usually lasts three days, so that means I can have two free days wearing panties!" she thought gratefully.

The few days passed quickly, and after her morning shower, she put on her heels and her white cotton panties and without a sanitary pad for the first time. She didn't feel quite right for some reason but put it down to a poor night's sleep. I didn't help that she felt she was like a volcano about to erupt - she hadn't had an orgasm for three days! Melissa suggested that they go out for coffee and Susan readily agreed. She'd put on a very short little flared skirt and loose top - a skirt that she always felt very vulnerable in without panties, because it was very short, but with the protection of her white cotton panties, she wore it because it really showed off her long legs and full round bottom to their full advantage.

As they walked through the town, Susan became increasingly fidgety. They stopped for coffee, and with Susan sitting down, she kept squirming about until Melissa said, "Suzy, what on earth's wrong with you? Sit still and stop fidgeting!"

Susan bit her lip. It was the panties! She'd become increasingly aware that she was so uncomfortable in them! She was uncomfortable from the beginning of her period, but wearing a pad always was uncomfortable, so she hadn't thought anything of it. But now, just wearing the panties on their own brought her face to face with the reality that she didn't like wearing them. She'd got so used to not wearing anything, that now she didn't want to.

"I just need to go to the little girl's room, Melissa". So off she went and off came the panties, which she put in her bag. An immense feeling of relief washed over her -the feeling of freedom of being naked under her skirt, the waft of air over her damp pussy lips felt so much better! Now she wished she had put on a longer skirt! She returned to their table and carefully sat down.

By the time they'd got home. Susan was much more relaxed - so much so that she was less than careful when getting into the car, and Melissa caught a brief look at the girl's bare pussy. She knew that when she left, she'd been wearing panties. Suddenly, all the facts clicked into place, and she understood Susan's antics that morning. One part of Melissa was pleased that the girl now found being naked under her clothes the norm, but the girl had tried to trick her! That couldn't go unchallenged.

Melissa quietly followed Susan to her bedroom, where she started to take off her clothes. As the skirt came off, she walked into the room and Susan looked up like a deer caught in the headlights.

"I thought you were still on your period, Suzy! You definitely left this morning wearing your white cotton period-panties, didn't you? And now I find you not wearing them, and your period finished! What do you have to say for yourself, my girl?"

"I'm sorry, Melissa, I didn't mean it, I just thought I could wear panties a little longer!"

"But Suzy, that's against the rules, you know that don't you? You know I'll have to punish you, don't you, Suzy?"

"Susan hung her head in shame. "Yes, Melissa," she said sadly.

"Get up on that bed, on your knees and stick that naughty bottom out. Move your knees apart."

Melissa looked at the firm but soft buttocks of the young girl with her pussy and anus fully displayed and gave her a hard slap on her right cheek. The girl cried out in pain.

"That's for not telling me your period had finished".

Another smack on her left cheek, accompanied by another cry

"And that's for wearing panties for no reason!"

She kept smacking the girl's bottom, until it turned a rosy pink.

"But you took them off, didn't you Suzy? You like not wearing panties, don't you Suzy? You're a horny little slut and you want to be ready to be fucked at any time, is that it? Or do you want complete strangers to see your bare pussy, is that it, Suzy?"

Susan whimpered at each blow, "No Melissa, I'd be terribly embarrassed if a stranger saw my bare pussy!"

But as she said it, she felt, deep down, that if there was a situation in which she had no control, that despite her best efforts, if someone did see her bare pussy, she'd get wet, very quickly.

Melissa stopped spanking her and gently stroked and soothed her pink bottom. She squeezed her fat and slippery cunt lips with one hand, and with the other, she reached underneath the girl and started lightly pinching her clit. She then placed the tip of her finger against her sphincter and just held it there. Susan was imagining that Melissa had given her several stacked boxes to carry out of a department store. While not too heavy, the top box concealed her face. Once on the street, she imagined a strong gust of wind blowing her skirt up to her waist.

"Oh god, I can't push my skirt down! Every man and boy in the street will be looking at my bare pussy!"

At that thought, and with Melissa working her clit, Susan exploded in a gigantic orgasm even further amplified by her pushing back against Melissa's finger until it went inside her bottom, as far as it could go. She collapsed on the bed in a faint, her legs wide open and revealing her cunt to be a wet sticky mess.

"God, if I had a cock, I would fuck that wet cunt," thought Melissa.

With that thought she impulsively slipped out of her panties and turned Susan over. She lifted one of the girl's legs over her shoulder and sat astride her, pressing her pussy into that of hers. She then started to hump the girl, crushing each of their pussies against each other. Susan had roused a little and started to thrust back, circling her hips to gain extra friction.

"You horny little slut, you can't get enough, can you?" panted Melissa.

She squeezed one of Susan's breasts through the thin blouse, and eager to feel the naked flesh, ripped the top open and pinched a turgid nipple. At the sound of the material ripping, Susan cried out in passion. The pair of women rapidly built to a mutual crescendo and they simultaneously screamed their pleasure at their climax. Melissa fell forward on top of Susan, kissing her and grinding her pussy into the girl beneath her.

"Oh, that was so good, Melissa!"

"Maybe I should get a fake cock, maybe a strap-on dildo to fuck you with, Suzy; you need a cock to be fucked with, and John is my husband, after all!"

"Oh Melissa, I love you! You can do anything you want with me!"