Susan Finds her Place Pt. 06

Story Info
Arriving at her place makes Susan a happy girl.
3.6k words
4.67
491
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of the week, both women were looking forward to the cocktail party. Melissa dressed Susan in a chic short cocktail dress over a lacy shelf bra and suspender set holding up some sheer black stockings, on black high heels. With her hair up and some subtle make up and one of Melissa's necklaces, she was transformed from a sex kitten to a beautiful, sophisticated young woman.

They arrived at the party and Melissa introduced Susan to all her friends. In particular, two close friends of hers, Wendy and Jim Henderson took an immediate liking to the young girl. Melissa went off to speak to some other friends and left Susan in their hands. She caught up with them later on the dance floor. Wendy and Suzy were dirty dancing together in front of an appreciative audience. While nothing overt was going on, it was clear that there was considerable chemistry between the two women. Later, she saw that Jim had joined them and Suzy was sandwiched between them.

Later, drink in hand, Melissa went looking for them, since they had seemed to drop out of sight. Melissa caught up with them in a dark corner of a quiet room, occupied only by them and another couple engrossed in their kissing in an armchair the other side of the room. Melissa's breath caught in her throat as she observed Wendy place her hand on Suzy's knee and whisper in her ear. Suzy had opened her legs at her touch and was blushing hotly at whatever Wendy was saying to her. Jim was at her other side and with one arm round her shoulders, was unobtrusively stroking one of Suzy's fat nipples. Wendy took the opportunity to slip her hand up the girl's dress and gently caress the soft skin above her stockings.

Melissa chose that moment to reveal herself.

"Hi, you three, how are you all getting on?"

Wendy left her hand on Suzy's leg and said, "Melissa, Suzy's such a wonderful girl, we've been getting on famously!"

"She really is very beautiful," joined Jim.

"We'd love to have her visit us this weekend, Melissa, please say yes!" They chorused.

"Let me speak to her first," said Melissa.

"Well, we'll go and get our coats," said Wendy.

Melissa looked at Suzy who was still blushing and looking down at her hands in her lap.

"Do you want to visit with Wendy and Jim this weekend, Suzy?"

"Yes, I don't mind," said Susan.

"Wendy is very pretty, and Jim is a very handsome man, eh Suzy?"

The girl nodded.

"You know they want to take you home with them and for you to lick Wendy's pussy while Jim fucks your wet cunt from behind with his big cock. Is that what you want, Suzy?"

Susan blushed and nodded and then looked up beseechingly at the older woman.

"Would you mind, Melissa?"

"No, of course not, Suzy my love. Just promise me you'll remember everything I told you and make me proud of you!"

"Oh, I will Melissa!"

Wendy and Jim returned.

"Yes, you two, you can take Suzy home with you for the weekend. Bring her back on Sunday and you all have a good time". She leaned in towards Jim and whispered in his ear, "And nothing in her bottom, do you hear me?"

Jim laughed, "Whatever you say, Melissa."

Melissa went home alone and fell into bed and straight into a deep sleep. Next morning, she wondered what Suzy was up to and felt a mixture of jealousy and worry. The house seemed empty without her, and she rattled around the empty house in a way that reminded herself of when she was home alone, with John off on one of his numerous business trips.

"That dratted girl! Why did she have to miss her so?"

Another lonely night passed and throughout the Sunday, Melissa looked with increasing frequency at the driveway leading up to the house. When the doorbell eventually rang, she was in the kitchen making coffee, but she made herself wait a little and walk slowly to the door. When she did finally open the door, she gasped in surprise. Instead of the sophisticated young woman that she'd said goodbye to on Friday evening, here was a schoolgirl pretending to be her Suzy!

In a daze, she accepted perfunctory kisses from her friends and a bag containing her party clothes; they then dashed off, saying they were sure that the two of them had a lot to talk about. Once inside, Melissa took stock of the transformation. Her friends had dressed her up as a pubescent schoolgirl. At least they hadn't gone the hackneyed pigtails and plaid skirt routine. Suzy was dressed in a very short navy pleated skirt, and with her much larger hips, the skirt flared out dramatically. A white translucent blouse showed her full breasts and ripe nipples, hardly covered by the navy cardigan. The picture was completed with knee-high socks, flat black shoes and her hair held back in a band. But she did look good enough to eat!

"Well, get those clothes off and tell me all about it."

As Suzy unzipped and dropped the skirt, Melissa immediately noticed that she was shaved completely bald.

"They shaved you, Suzy!"

"Yes, but I quite like it, I'm like you, now Melissa," smiled Suzy.

"Well, tell me all about it!"

"Melissa, they made me come so many times! Wendy had her hand in my pussy nearly all the time, it seemed. And she licked me till I came and then licked me some more. Jim fucked me and Wendy licked his sperm from my pussy, and when Jim fucked Wendy, I did the same to her. Jim had us lying on top of each other and he fucked both of us at the same time, one stroke in my pussy and another in hers. And they were always dressing me up in what Wendy called her 'play clothes'; some of them were really naughty! They put one of Wendy's transparent dresses on me with nothing on underneath and took me dancing in an exclusive club. In the light, you could see everything, Melissa! That's why they shaved everything off. I was so embarrassed! At least it was mostly quite dark. And lots of men asked me to dance and they touched me all over, Melissa! I couldn't wait to get back to their place to be fucked hard - I was so, so desperate!"

"You horny little slut! So, you had a good time then?" smiled Melissa.

"Oh yes, but I'm glad to be home; I'm absolutely exhausted. And even though Wendy and Jim are very nice, I missed you so much, Melissa!"

"Well, we can have an early night. You can sleep with me tonight and we can have a quiet cuddle. How does that sound?"

"It sounds just wonderful!"

The holiday came to an end and Susan left Melissa's house for her own, carrying her small bag. When Susan's mother opened the door, she at first wondered who this young woman at her door was and she stood mute in shock as the trashy young woman walked past her, not believing it was actually her own daughter, Susan. She followed her into the kitchen, her blood starting to come to a boil.

"What on earth are you wearing, young lady? You look like some sort of tramp in that short skirt. I know some girls do nowadays, but they are all tramps, if you ask me. You're not wearing one of those disgusting thongs, are you girl?"

And at that she lifted the front of her skirt to reveal her bare pussy.

"My God, you're not wearing any pants at all! And what happened to your hair down there? You've shaved it all off! Have you been with a boy! You have, haven't you? Answer me girl!"

"Mama, I'm a grown woman now."

"You are a dirty slut, that is what you are! Get straight up to your room, take of those disgusting clothes and I'll throw them out! And you're grounded! Permanently"

"No, Mama, you can't tell me what to do anymore! I'm an adult! I can make my own decisions."

"If you want to live under my roof you will abide by my rules!"

"That's not fair!"

"I'm not having a dirty slut in my house! Get out, you are no daughter of mine!"

Susan fled in tears back to Melissa's house where the woman greeted the sobbing girl with open arms.

"Oh Melissa," she sobbed, "Mama threw me out of the house - she called me a dirty little slut!"

"There, there, pet don't let it upset you."

"But what shall I do? Where shall I go?"

"You can stay here, at least until John gets home and then we'll see what can be done. But Suzy, don't ever, ever think that you are a dirty slut. You may be a horny slut, but never a dirty slut. Horny sluts are to be treasured and I love you like a, well... I don't know quite what like, but I do love you."

Suzy took off her clothes and settled down on Melissa's lap and her sobs and sniffles gradually died down, which is how John found them both when he got home.

"John, Suzy's mother has thrown her out. And she has nowhere to go. Can she stay with us, John, please! You know you like her, and she'd be great company for me while you're away."

To Susan, it sounded like a girl asking her parents if she could keep a stray puppy. Which wasn't far from the truth, she acknowledged to herself. She looked hopefully at the man with wide eyes. Willing him to say yes.

John looked at both women, each of them looking at him beseechingly and he couldn't bring himself to say no. He put on his sternest face.

"If I say yes, then the girl must be made to be useful and earn her keep. And she will be your responsibility, Melissa, I don't want to bothered by any of the minutiae involved in this, is that clear?"

"Yes, John and thank you so much!"

She got up and moved towards him. She kissed him warmly and murmured in his ear,

"She still has one virginity for you to take, you know. Suzy, come here and thank John properly."

Suzy rose to her feet and shyly approached the man. She lifted up on tiptoes and kissed him, pressing her breasts to his chest, her sensitive nipples brushing his course jacket; she already felt the first flickers of arousal as a consequence.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Foster. If there's anything I can do for you, anything at all, just tell me."

"Suzy, go and put your bag in the spare room next to ours. But I think you'll be sleeping in our bed tonight, won't she, John?" said Melissa.

That night, Suzy got fucked up her bottom for the first time. John took her anal virginity slowly and carefully but only after Melissa had thoroughly lubricated inside her bottom hole with her fingers coated in slippery stuff.

"I feel so full back there, your cock is so big, Mr. Foster."

"Bloody hell, Melissa, her arse is even tighter than her cunt, I feel like she's going to snap it off!"

Melissa was pinching the girl's nipples and her clit, timing Susan's orgasm to coincide with her husband's. The girl had hardly recovered before Melissa had turned her, straddled her head and settled her pussy over her face, upon which Susan suckled on her clit contentedly.

"Ah, life is good!" Susan thought, her bottom still glowing from accommodating Mr. Foster's big cock. As she drifted towards sleep, she recalled that fluffy tail of Wendy's which had puzzled her at the time, but now realised that the end fitted into one's bottom. She imagined herself walking around, naked but for high heels, with a fluffy tail swishing behind her as she walked. She smiled to herself as she slept.

A few days later...

"I'm hosting a party next week, here at the house. I've organised the catering, and they will provide servers, but I really need someone to act as a drinks waitress. I want someone who looks the part, and if I dress you up right, you'd be perfect!"

"Dress me up?"

"Yes, it's a very important party for my husband and some of his business associates. Everything has to be perfect, and I want you to be part of the theme - a sort of French society theme. I want you dressed as a French serving girl."

"Of course I'd love to help, that doesn't seem to be too much to ask."

"Don't you believe it! To get the right girl to act the part, I'd be paying actress's fees, not waitress's pay. If you do this for me, I'll take us shopping!"

"Ok, Melissa it's a deal. But you'll have to tell me how to behave and what about the costume?"

"I'll get everything organised straight away. I know your size, and it should just be about ready on the day."

On the day of the party, the house was a hive of activity, with caterers going back and forth with trays of cutlery, boxes of plates and glasses and cases of wine. The food wasn't due to arrive until later. Melissa was organising everything like an army general directing them this way and that, and Susan thought it best if she just kept out of the way. Eventually everything was ready, and Melissa called Susan to follow her to her room.

"Now it's time for your outfit, Suzy!"

Melissa opened a box and brought out a creation of black lace, trimmed with white. It was modelled on the clichéd French maid's uniform, but there, any resemblance to a practical working outfit parted. It was short, very short, and Suzy didn't see how it could even reach down to her pussy. Suzy put it on but was hard to work out how it was supposed to go.

"Here, I'll help you, Suzy."

The dress was strapless, and the bodice seemed to just cup her breasts rather than cover them. Together with some stockings, and some low black heels, Suzy looked at herself in the mirror and blushed to the roots of her hair. God, she looked so...so...naughty!

"I can't wear this in public, Melissa, it shows everything!"

"That's ok, Suzy, take these."

Melissa had given her a pair of ridiculously frilly panties, and the dress was designed to show them off.

Suzy, you look wonderful."

Suzy looked down at her upthrust breasts and could see her hard nipples nestling in the frilly lace that topped the dress. While she couldn't see them from the front in the mirror, anyone looking over her shoulder would see them in all their turgid glory.

"God, I'll be so embarrassed!" she thought, her arousal mounting.

"One more thing", said Melissa. She reached under the skirt and slipped her hand into the leg of the frilly panties. She found that Suzy's pussy was already slippery.

"These panties will be wringing wet by the time the party is over," she thought.

She slipped her fingers into her damp slit and withdrew her fingers shiny with her juices, which she smeared behind the girl's ears that had already been dabbed with Coco Chanel.

"This is just to 'personalise' your perfume," smiled Melissa.

She repeated the journey between her wet pussy and her breasts and behind her knees.

Throughout the party, Susan was introduced to all the guests and was warmly received, not just by all the men, but several of the women too. Some got annoyed that their men paid her too much attention, but Melissa told her just to smile sweetly and ignore them. As the night wore on and the drinks flowed, some of the men got a bit frisky and patted her on her round bottom at every opportunity, and on one occasion, while her hands were occupied with a tray, one of them dipped his fingers inside her bodice and flicked her nipple. All the attention was warming her up and the panties, uncomfortable from the beginning, were now even more so, being rather damp. Gradually, the party wound down and the guests started to leave.

Finally, with only two of Mr, Foster's closest business associates left, Melissa took Susan aside, and said, "let's get these ridiculous panties off you, Suzy, they are all wet anyway," and she pulled them down the girl's legs.

As she was stepping out of them, Susan said, "But the skirt is far too short, without the panties, they will all see my bare pussy!"

"Yes, the men will love that, Suzy, now off you go and ask if they need any more drinks."

Suzy walked slowly and reluctantly into the room, flushed from the roots of her hair to her partially exposed breasts. The three men turned and let out exclamations of surprise.

"Suzy, this is Arnold Smith and his young protégé, Jeffery Armstrong. Gentlemen, this is our houseguest, Suzy."

"Christ, she's a beauty, and no mistake," said Jeff Armstrong, "I've hardly been able to take my eyes off her all evening. "

Suzy had looked back at him often during the evening, he was so handsome! The way he was looking at her increased her arousal and she knew that her juices would soon be running down the inside of her thigh.

"Come closer, Suzy, let them have a good look at you," said John.

Susan approached them and they gathered round and gently pulled her dress down and off and she was left naked but for her shoes and stockings. All three of the men caressed her all over, coaxing her nipples to diamond hardness and a positively gushing pussy.

"Sit down, Arnold, and let Suzy take you into her mouth, she's good but needs all the practice she can get."

Arnold was a little paunchy, bald and Susan thought he may have been older than fifty. His cock, when she fished it out of his trousers was still limp, so Suzy took it into her mouth and gently sucked it to hardness, trying to remember everything Melissa had taught her. Susan's mouth watered at the taste and smell of cock, even his, and Arnold let out a groan of appreciation. Melissa heard the sound of a zip behind her, and she hoped it was that handsome Mr. Jeffrey getting ready to penetrate her. She was bent at the waist sucking on Mr. Arnold's cock and remembering her lessons, opened her legs and pushed her bottom out searching for the cock that she hoped was behind her. As soon as she felt it on her pussy lips she pushed back and took him inside, squeezing her cunt muscles as she did so.

"John, I swear her cunt just sucked me all the way in!"

He started thrusting slowly and powerfully, and Susan timed her squeezes to perfection. The movement pushed her down on Mr. Arnolds cock and a particularly powerful thrust pushed it down her throat. Fortunately, he wasn't too big, and she didn't gag so she hoped Mr. Foster would be proud of her. The three of them rapidly approached their climax and all three simultaneously proclaimed their orgasms loudly. Susan carefully swallowed Mr. Arnolds sperm and licked him clean before putting him back and zipping him up. During this she had been milking Mr. Jeffery's cock with her powerful cunt muscles and when he finally slipped out, she turned and knelt before him and cleaned him carefully with her mouth, spending so much time on it that Mr. Foster had to comment, "Ok that's clean enough now, Suzy, I think!"

Susan reluctantly relinquished it, a little disappointed, since she was sure she felt it start to stiffen again in her mouth. After she'd put Mr Jeffery away, Mr. Foster slapped her on the bottom, to Susan's surprised squeal. "Now, get upstairs to bed with you girl, while I show the guys out."

Sometime later, in the marital bed, Susan was feeling happy and very satisfied indeed, lying between them both, her soft bottom pushed against Mr. Foster's hip, while she suckled gently on one of Melissa's nipples. Melissa let out a sleepy "mmmmmmm" and drew her head closer to her breast.

While Mr. Foster had fucked her bottom again, she had licked Melissa to a tremendous orgasm, helped by a little finger play in her bottom - well sauce for the gander, and all that. She squeezed her thighs together and felt the wet sticky mess between her legs with satisfaction. She had the sperm from three different men inside her at the same time, the little horny slut that she was! She wished she could have a wet sticky cunt all the time! Or even a wet 'down-there' as she used to call it, giggling to herself. Her life had changed so dramatically over a few short months.

She was so much happier now; she could hardly remember the sad little girl that used to walk past this house on her way from school. Life with the Fosters was good. Idly she wondered if Mr. Foster would want her to 'entertain' the gorgeous Mr. Jeffery again sometime soon, or maybe that nice Henderson couple would want to have her again for the weekend. They were so naughty! They'd probably dress her up in a nothing excuse for a skirt and take her out on a windy day, and each would take a hand so that she couldn't stop the wind from blowing it up around her hips and all the men and boys would see her bare cunt, and it would be shiny with her juices, and they'd all know she liked it, they would all know her for the horny little exhibitionist slut that she was...

12