Susan in NYC Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

"Wow, I've never been able to cum in this position before," she finally said, breathlessly.

"I don't think I've ever been with someone who has cum in this position," I replied, having thought previously that it just didn't ever happen.

"That was awesome," she said, "but would you mind if I was on top now?"

"Of course not," I replied, thinking how I'd like to see her body some more and fondle her tits.

I moved off of her and took her spot as she got on her knees then straddled me. I was gazing upon her lithe form while guiding my cock toward her pussy, which she then lowered down onto it causing both of us to moan. She immediately started to move up and down while I reached up to fondle her perky tits, brushing my palms over her hard nipples. While I wouldn't necessarily say that it felt better fucking her in this position, her pussy did feel better due to her orgasm flooding it with even more lubrication. As a result, the ability to last longer as I typically could in this position was going to be countered by her pussy feeling even more incredible. This didn't necessarily disappoint me because, since she'd already cum, I felt no pressure to hold out and could just focus on the pleasure I was experiencing.

I don't know if the orgasm she'd just experienced was making it easier to build up to a subsequent orgasm but it didn't take long before she was riding me harder and faster while moaning louder and longer. I ended up moving my hands around from her tits to caress her ass once her tits started bouncing so that I could watch them. I was also pushing up into her each time she dropped down onto my cock, not only so that she was getting maximum penetration, but also so that I was feeling her snug, slippery pussy along the full length of my shaft. She finally dropped down onto my cock and just sat there then started shaking as her orgasm hit. I brought my hands back around to fondle her tits as she was riding it out. It appeared to be another long and intensely pleasurable one.

Once she'd finished cumming, she leaned forward and brought her lips to mine again. As we went back to making out, I also went back to pushing my cock in and out of her while caressing her ass. I wasn't fucking her so hard that it was difficult to continue making out but I was making sure that I experienced her snug, slippery pussy along my entire shaft once again. This was actually working out pretty well as I felt my orgasm begin to build in earnest while simultaneously enjoying exploring her mouth with my tongue as her tongue explored my mouth. While I wanted to enjoy the feeling of sliding my cock in and out of her for much longer, I was aware that, given how much pleasure we'd already experienced since she arrived, there would be plenty of opportunity over the next couple of days. As such, rather than trying to hold back, I was pursuing my orgasm and thoroughly enjoying the pleasurable build-up.

When I finally started to spew, I had to pull my mouth from hers so that I could let out the accompanying moan. I continued to thrust into her with each spurt and even after I was completely spent. I only slipped my cock out of her when it started to soften and I worried that the condom might slip off. She rolled off next to me so we lay side-by-side on my narrow bed, both of us smiling and breathing hard. Fortunately, there was a box of tissues nearby (don't ask why), so I slipped the condom off and wrapped it in a tissue then wiped off my cock. Once I'd set the wrapped up condom aside, I kissed her again.

"I'm really glad you came to visit," I told her.

"So am I," she replied, "and we've still got the whole weekend ahead of us."

We lay around naked and chatted for a little while before deciding to go get something to eat. We got dressed then headed down the street to a diner.

"So what do you want to do for the rest of tonight?" I asked, as we were eating, "Is there anything in particular that you want to see?"

"I think we should spend the rest of tonight back at your dorm," she said, "You can show me around tomorrow in the daylight but tonight I'd like to enjoy some more orgasms."

I was completely fine with that so, once we'd finished eating and had settled the tab, we went back to my dorm room. With our jackets shed and the door locked behind us, we slipped into each other's arms and started making out again. My hands dropped down to her ass while her arms went around my neck but I was soon starting to pull her t-shirt up. We parted and she raised her arms so that I could remove her t-shirt. As I fondled her tits through her bra after casting her t-shirt aside, she started pulling my shirt up. As soon as she had it removed, and while I returned to fondling her tits, she was opening my jeans. She took my jeans down while taking her tits out of my reach so I stepped out of them. While she was hunkered down in front of me, she massaged my stiff cock through my briefs then slid them down as well.

After briefly stroking my cock, she stood again and unfastened the front clasp of her bra, which she let slide down her arms behind her. I briefly caressed her bare tits before opening her jeans and sliding them down, while hunkering down in front of her. Once she'd stepped out of them, I slowly slid her panties down, revealing her blond bush while caressing her bare ass. I stood, my cock sticking straight out between us, which she then briefly stroked again.

"I assume you have another condom," she said.

"Of course," I replied and turned toward the dresser, retrieving one from my stash. As I turned back while preparing to tear it open, she was positioning herself on my bed on all-fours, her ass aimed at me. I quickly opened the packet and extracted the condom then rolled it on while moving behind her on my knees. I ran my hands over her ass as she lowered her head then guided my cock into her snug, slippery pussy from behind. We both moaned as my cock slid all the way in until my hips were touching her ass. I held her hips as I started to slide my cock slowly in and out while she reached back under herself, presumably to stroke her clit. I was looking down at her ass, which would jiggle just slightly each time my hips tapped it. Once I had a steady rhythm going, I slid my hands up to cup her tits, caressing the soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples.

We kept up a moderate pace as she pushed back and I pushed into her while I was savoring the feel of my cock being repeatedly embedded in her pussy as well as the feel of her tits against my hands. When the pace did pick up, it was her pushing back harder and faster, presumably because she was approaching another orgasm. I was fine with her being in control and was just giving a thrust each time her ass tapped my hips. It did feel like her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter the closer she was getting to cumming so I could feel the stirrings of my own orgasm, as well. Her moans were also getting louder and longer and, though I expected that they could be heard through my door if anyone was curious enough to be standing there, I doubted anyone just passing would know what was going on inside my room, at least until she started cumming.

She kept pushing back harder and faster until she finally pushed back and held there, with my cock buried deep inside her pussy. She was still and quiet for a moment then let out a cry as her body started shaking. The cries were loud and obviously full of passion so anyone passing by my room at that moment might have stopped briefly. Her orgasm appeared to be another long and highly pleasurable one so I straightened up and held her hips again while she was cumming, occasionally sliding my cock slowly in and out of her, hoping it would heighten the pleasure. When she finally finished cumming and went still, I continued to slowly fuck her until she had apparently recovered and pulled away so that my cock slipped out of her.

"Lie down," she said, so I assumed she was going to ride me but, instead, she straddled my head and stripped off the condom. As I gazed up at her blonde bush, she was already engulfing my throbbing cock in her hot mouth. I moaned and just enjoyed the feel of her mouth sliding up and down my tool for a moment before raising my head and running my tongue along her slit, causing her to moan. I lapped at her slit as she sucked my cock while bringing my hands up to caress her sweet ass. I was more than happy to be devouring her pussy again and anticipated doing it many more times before she had to leave on Sunday. Of course I was also more than happy to experience her exceptional oral skills and likewise anticipated many more such experiences. I felt like she was a big fan of sucking cock just as I was a big fan of eating pussy, which obviously made us extremely compatible.

I brought one hand down from her ass so that I could slip a finger into her pussy while licking and sucking her clit. Based on the noise she made, this move seemed to agree with her. I didn't have any idea at that point whether or not she was getting close to cumming but my own orgasm was building rather nicely due to her skillful cocksucking. As much as I enjoyed eating pussy, I definitely enjoyed having my cock sucked even more, and when the two were combined it was one of my very favorite things. I was savoring both the opportunity to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her pussy and the opportunity to feel her mouth sliding up and down my tool. She was also slowly pumping the base, which only added to the pleasure that I was feeling. My cock was soon swelling even more as my orgasm approached but her actions weren't even slightly impacted. The pleasure soon became so intense that I ended up dropping my head back to focus entirely on enjoying it. I continued to slide my finger in and out while looking up at her blonde bush even as I finally exploded into her mouth.

She swallowed my load while continuing to suck me off, stopping only once I was completely spent. When she let my softening cock fall from her mouth, I was already back to licking and sucking her clit. She was moaning louder and longer as she was obviously getting closer to her own orgasm, more quickly it seemed now that she was focused solely on herself. I could feel her begin to tense up as she was right on the verge then, as she let out a cry, she started shaking. Her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication but, rather than lapping it up, I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out. It was another long and intense orgasm but I didn't stop stimulating her until she'd finished cumming and had gone still. She remained over me on all-fours as she was catching her breath but I slipped my finger out of her while continuing to gaze up at her pussy. Once she'd recovered enough, she moved off and turned around so that she could lie beside me.

"I can't believe how sexually compatible we are," she eventually said, "but you may have noticed that I was a little pent up."

"Were you?" I asked with mock surprise, "I don't know that much about women but I'll take your word for it."

"Oh please," she replied, "You don't make a girl cum like that without some experience. I don't want to know how much experience you've got, though; I just want to continue to benefit from it."

"I think we'll have enough time for that," I said, to which she smiled and kissed me. We lay around for only a little while recovering before we were trying something new. I made sure that she benefitted from my experience multiple times before we called it a night.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12