Susan S. Meets Susan P.

Story Info
Woman loses her guy to another woman.
8.1k words
4.32
12.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,730 Followers

My name is Josh. I am 45 years old and stand 6'1 and weigh about 215. I have short brown hair and brown eyes and a decent physique from working out with weights but am no where near chiseled like a fitness model. My dick is an average 6 inches with good girth and like most guys, my sex drive is through the roof.

I have been doing the online dating thing for the last decade or so and have met some really great women through it, but I have also met some phony women too. I have had quite a few one night stands and have many stories of dates that just didn't make the cut due to women not being honest with how they present themselves. I took a break from dating for a few months to figure out what I truly wanted in a woman and determined that what I want is a great lay with the hopes that it will develop into something more meaningful in time.

I joined a website and paid for a 3 month membership. Most of the women on there seemed to be in line with what I was searching for and I had several dates that were fun and the sex hot but the women didn't want anything more than just an occasional fuck buddy. And then I met an older gal named Susan S.

Susan S was in her early fifties and she was recently divorced. She was a petite woman at only 5'2 and just over 100 pounds. She had short blonde hair and dark blue eyes, a slender pretty face with high cheek bones and a wide smile. Her body was very thin but she was toned and in great shape. She has small 34b breasts, a flat stomach and a camel toe pussy, long lean legs and small pretty feet.

We hit it off instantly and met for coffee. She wore a nice red dress and I knew she was the one for me the moment she said hello. We made small talk and drank our Latte's. She suggested that we go see a movie, so we went to a theatre and got tickets and saw an action fick.

We sat in the back row of the theatre and half way into the movie, Susan snuggled closer to me and started to rub her hand along my crotch. I immediately became aroused and my dick began to grow through my jeans. Her touch grew firmer and before long she was rubbing my shaft through my pants.

The movie was only 3/4 of the way done when she suggested that we leave and go back to my place. I said sure and we got up and left the theatre. She followed me back to my apartment in her car and once inside my apartment we removed our clothes and had sex.

Susan claimed to be submissive but acted very dominant and wouldn't let me go down on her. She had me take her in the missionary position and I fucked her long and hard. I tried changing positions several times but she wouldn't let me and so we continued to fuck for about 45 minutes.

She had a great body and I enjoyed coupling with her but one thing that disturbed me was her lack of making any noise during sex. She didn't moan or groan or whimper or nothing so I didn't know if what I was doing excited her. She also didn't like for me to kiss her during sex and when I told her that I was going to cum, she immediately pushed me off and out of her tight wet pussy and I ejaculated onto the bed sheet. Why did she have me fuck her without a rubber if she wasn't on birth control?

I tried to have her cuddle with me after sex and she instead put her clothes back on and kissed me and then left. It was very strange. Perhaps it was because she was so submissive, but I had a feeling that it was something else entirely since she was pretty much devoid of any emotion whatsoever.

Susan S sent me a text the next day saying how much she enjoyed meeting me and that she loved my huge cock deep inside her tight wet pussy. But the odd thing, was that I didn't have a huge cock. So was she just being nice or was she fucking someone else who had a big dick and she was confusing us. Her sexy talk though kept me interested enough to keep in contact with her and after 2 long weeks she met me at my apartment again.

This time we had sex on my couch while she straddled me. It was enjoyable but nothing crazy. Again she made no audible noises while we copulated and when I announced that I was going to cum, she got off of me and I ejaculated on my stomach. She then got dressed and left.

She sent me a sexy text the next day and kept me interested but I didn't see her for another 2 weeks. I surmised that she was cheating on me and fucking other guys and this just added to my misery.

Our encounters together were very unemotional and I let things continue this way for another month before I got tired of her games.

The next time she came over to my apartment, we got naked and I went down on her and licked her pussy. Her pussy smelled fishy but I did my best to block the smell from my mind as I ate her. I was between her legs for almost an hour and used every trick in my book to get her off, but no matter what I did she did not cum, nor did she utter a single sound to let me know that she was enjoying what I was doing to her. My tongue eventually gave out and I put my dick inside her again in the missionary position and fucked her pussy. I had been going at it for about 15 minutes, when I pulled out and brought my wet dick up to her face. I expected her so suck my cock but she looked at me with concern and said, "No Josh. I don't like that."

I smirked and my dick deflated and I said, "I think you should go home now Susan." She didn't even flinch when I said that and she got dressed and left.

I immediately got back online and started looking for another woman to have sex with. I was so pissed off that I didn't care who I found and just sent out multiple responses. I sent mail to several women that day, but didn't get any responses until a few days later.

I was chatting with this one gal who could have been a mirror image of Susan S. She was 54 years old, had medium length red hair and green eyes. She also stood 5'2 and weighed about 110. She had a great smile and a 36c chest and also a camel toe pussy. Long lean legs and pretty feet. We had good sexual chemistry and got together that very evening. And surprisingly her name was Susan too! Fuck! Now I was a little worried.

I met her for coffee as well and then went back to my place. We talked for a long time sitting on my couch. She, like me, was fed up with the whole online dating. "Guys are so phony. They claim to be built but are not or they claim to have a 10 inch cock and only have 3 or 4 inches. Like we are not going to find that out within minutes of having sex?" She said exasperatedly.

"Maybe we should take our clothes off right now so that you can see that everything I told you is the truth." I told her. She looked at me as she cocked her head to the side. She smiled and shrugged her shoulders and said, "What the heck, why not?"

So we both stood up and removed our clothes.

She eyed me up and down and I did the same to her before she got down on her knees and took my dick into her mouth. She moaned as she licked my cock and immediately it began to swell and get hard. It stretched her mouth as it grew fully erect and she removed it from her mouth and said, "Your dick is incredible Josh. It is definitely a lot bigger in person."

And she started to suck it again. She took it into her mouth and bobbed back and forth on it and even took it to the back of her throat with still a couple of inches to go.

I pulled her to her feet and she said, "Why'd you do that for? I was just getting started." And I kissed her on the lips. Her mouth opened and our tongues entwined and my hands found her breasts and roved over her nipples while my dick poked her stomach.

When I broke the kiss I looked at her and said, "I like tasting dick on your lips." I was testing her to see how she would respond.

She looked at me and smiled and said, "I'll have to remember that." And we kissed some more as we settled onto the couch.

Susan straddled me easily and grabbed my dick and positioned it at the entrance to her cunt. She very slowly lowered her wet pussy onto my cock. She was tight and her pussy was really hot and gripped my dick as she sank lower and lower on it. "Fuck Josh. Your dick feels incredible!"

I liked it as well and briefly got my hopes up about her. "Mmmm, I love how wet you are Susan." I said and my hands began to knead her erect nipples.

Susan slowly rose up and then sank down and up and down. And each time I lightly pinched her long nipples she whimpered for me.

Her pussy was so wet that her juices dripped down my balls and we both began to pant a bit as we worked ourselves closer and closer to orgasm. Sweat formed on her brow as she concentrated on what she was doing. But Susan beat me to having an orgasm when she suddenly cried out, "Oh Josh, I'm cumming!"

I drove my dick into her wet cunt over and over and she held on all through her orgasm. And after she calmed down enough to speak again she looked at me and said, "Thank you. That was exactly what I needed. We fit so well together." And then she began to rise up off of me.

Immediately, I thought about the other Susan and I sighed in disgust. I just about had it with these women and I pushed her off of me. I started to stand up when a look of concern crossed her face and she pushed me back down and seated her pussy back on my cock again.

"Hey! Hey! Josh, what's wrong?" She said, but I didn't look at her.

"Just go!" I said with venom. And my dick deflated until it slipped out of her pussy.

"No! I'm not going anywhere Josh until you look at me and tell me what's wrong?" She said sweetly.

"I-I thought you were going to get up and leave. I-I just can't take it anymore." I said with so much emotion.

"What? What do you mean? What can't you take? And why would I get up and leave after the incredible orgasm you just gave me?" She said.

"I, uh, I." I said and it was like a light bulb went off in her head.

"Who did this to you? Whoever it was, I am not her. Talk to me baby." She again said very sweetly.

And I told her about the other Susan. How she acted and had very little emotion and leaving after we had sex and then I wouldn't see her again for 2 weeks.

"I don't know what the other Susan's deal was, but I am not like that baby. I like you and I really like this," and she reached down and began to stroke my dick with her hand. She then slid off of me, keeping one hand on my chest while she nestled herself between my legs. "Now stay put, sit back and enjoy what I'm about to do to your gorgeous dick."

I stopped her then and said, "But my dick is still wet your juices."

Susan just looked at me and smiled and said, "I know it is, but I like the way I taste so sit back and enjoy as I lick my juices from your cock baby. Just imagine that I am licking another woman's cum from your dick."

Her words made me rock hard and I watched as she licked my shaft and moaned as she did so. She then took my cock into her mouth and soon I was breathing hard. She sucked me and moaned the whole time and I was on the verge of cumming. She must have sensed this because she sucked my dick deeper into her mouth. "Oh Fuck, Cumming!!!" I managed to say as my dick suddenly erupted and I began shooting my semen into her mouth.

Susan moaned each time my cock fired a blast of cum into her mouth and when I had finished cumming she continued to suck my dick until it got too sensitive. She sensed this and immediately removed her mouth. She looked at me as she opened her mouth to let me see my cum pooling on her tongue. She then used her tongue and swished it around before closing her mouth and swallowing my semen.

"Wow! That was quite a big load you gave me baby." And she smiled and I pulled her up to my lap again.

I kissed her mouth and we made out for a long time like that. I then scooched to the end of the seat cushion and stood up with her legs wrapped around me and walked into my bedroom. She was so light that I picked her up easily. I laid down on top of her and we continued to tongue kiss.

I began to get horny again and broke the kiss long enough to kiss my way down her neck. She moaned as I hit a sensitive spot. I kissed lover to her breasts and took each nipple into my mouth. Susan groaned as I toyed with her nipples. I sucked, licked and lightly chewed on her long nipples before kissing my way down to her pussy.

I barely heard her whisper, "I'm already wet baby, so you don't need to do that," as I kissed her inner thighs and worked my tongue into the folds of her sex. She tasted really good as I slipped my tongue into her vagina. I then kissed my way up to her swollen clit and as I did that I pressed 2 fingers inside her molten hot pussy.

Susan began to hump my face as I flicked her clit and twisted my fingers in and out of her wet hole. "Oh Baby, oh Baby, oh fuck!" She chanted over and over as I got her closer and closer to orgasm. I looked up and saw that she was pinching and pulling on her nipples really roughly and this fueled my lust for her even more. I was going to give her a massive orgasm and I began to get hard at this thought.

I was barely even sucking on her clit when she suddenly cried, "Yessss! Oh fuckkkkkkkkk!!!!" A massive orgasm ripped through her body. Her whole body arched up and almost threw me off, but I held on and continued to lick her clit until she calmed down enough to push my face away from her over sensitive pussy.

It was exciting to watch her after-tremors with my fingers still wedged inside her cunt. I removed them and admired her milky-white juices on them before putting them in my mouth.

I moved up her body and kissed her nipples once more before working my cock into her leaking pussy and in one thrust I was back inside her hot cunt. I kissed Susan briefly on the lips before I started to hammer my hard cock into her. She was still coming down from her massive climax as I fucked her savagely with my cock.

"Oh Josh!" She groaned. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming again!!!" And I really drove my dick in deep and hard.

I was nearing an orgasm myself and I rammed my dick in one last time as deep as it would go and groaned an "Arrgghh" as my cock erupted inside her slippery gash.

Eight wonderful spurts came out of my throbbing cock and filled her cunt as we writhed together in the throws of our orgasms.

Susan managed to flip me onto my back and laid her sweaty head on my chest as her pussy continued to throb and squeeze my cock. "Oh fuck Josh," she breathed. "That was fucking amazing baby!" And then began to giggle which made me smile.

She put her hands on my chest and sat up on me. She was grinning broadly as she asked, "Where did you ever learn to lick pussy like that? It was amazing! I've never climaxed so hard in my life!"

I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

She extricated her pussy from my wilting cock and as she came forward my semen began to spill out of her gaping pussy. It oozed out onto my stomach and pooled there in a kind of gel-like form. Susan then rolled to the side and still looking at me, she began to lick the milky-white puddle that jiggled on my stomach. "Mmmmmm. I just love the taste of your cum." She smiled and slurped it all up.

She put my fingers back inside her pussy with her hand and then removed my fingers and licked them clean. She did that several times and then laid beside me and placed her head on my chest and we dozed for about an hour.

When I came to, Susan was gone from my side and I wondered if she was a figment of my imagination. I listened intently for any sound of her and I figured it was true and grew spiteful again when I heard the toilet flush. She walked back in the room and saw the look on my face and crawled back into bed with me. She kissed me and said, "Don't worry baby, I'm not going anywhere."

Susan was very open with me about her life and family and past relationships. She had fucked hundreds of guys and was bisexual with dozens of women. Her talking so openly about the people she fucked was very stimulating to me and fueled my lust for her. We talked about a lot of different things over the next 5 days. We saw each other every day and the sex between us was unlike anything I have ever experienced before.

...

Susan was laying next to me when my phone chirped. I picked it up and said, "Fuck!"

She looked at me as if to say what and I showed her the text message from the other Susan. She smirked and said, "I have an idea baby. Here give me your phone."

I gave her my phone and she responded to Susan S's message...

Susan S: Hi Josh. I'm horny for your huge cock.

Josh: Uh, what?

Susan S: I need to feel that monster dick inside me again.

Josh: Perhaps you have me confused with someone else?

Susan S: No sweetie. I don't. I want you to fuck me again.

Josh: Uh, no thanks.

Susan S: What do you mean no thanks?

Josh: I don't think you are the woman for me after the last time we had sex.

Susan S: Oh, that. I, uh, I'm sorry about that.

Josh: You're sorry?

Susan S: Yeah, can you forgive me?

Josh: I can.

Susan S: What do I have to do to make it up to you sweetie?

Josh: You can suck my cock for starters.

Susan S: I can do that.

Josh: and when I cum, I want you to swallow my semen.

Susan S: uh, okay.

Josh: see you in an hour?

Susan S: definitely.

Josh: okay bye.

Susan P handed my phone back to me and stroked me hard and then straddled my crotch and rode me for the next 45 minutes. And then she dropped the bomb on me and had me read the text message exchange.

"You did what? I can't believe this. You expect me to let her suck me?" I raged.

"Calm down baby! You told me that she wouldn't suck you after you had been inside her pussy. So let's see how she feels about sucking your cock after it has been inside my pussy. It is payback of the highest order." She kissed me.

"I'll be right here the whole time and after you cum in her mouth, you can send her home. It is a win win for you. Trust me?" She cooed.

I smiled and continued to plow my dick into her wet pussy right up until I heard the knock at my door.

I walked to the door with my semi-hard dick litterally dripping with Susan P's juices and there was even a ring of milky-white smegma around the base of my cock. I opened the door to Susan S and she was looking really hot. I brought her in and instead of kissing her, I pushed her down on her knees and practically shoved my wet dick into her mouth.

I figured that she would know immediately that she was tasting another woman's cum on my dick, but nothing of the sort happened. At least not at first.

She sucked me and bobbed her head on my wet cock for several minutes. She even went down to the base and when she came back up her lips were covered in those milky-white strands. She then released my dick and looking up at me she said, "Uh sweetie, your dick tastes strange."

I just smirked and put it back in her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and used her mouth to fuck my dick in and out.

She bobbed her head back and forth on my dick and after I few minutes I held her head in place as I began to ejaculate in her mouth.

Susan S gagged on my dick as she tried to pull away. My thick cum shot into her throat and after I finished cumming I removed my dick from her mouth. I helped her to her feet and said, "Was it good? Did you like it?"

Susan looked like a deer caught in the headlights. She was in shock at the brutality of sucking my cock.

"Okay then, until next time then. I'm really tired and need you to go now." I then opened my apartment door and pushed her out and closed and locked the door.

I looked out the peep hole at her as she stood there in shock for a few moments. She put her finger in her mouth and then turned around before walking back to her car.

...

Susan P came out of my room and I told her everything that happened and she started to laugh hysterically. "That's awesome baby! I bet you that she has never swallowed a man's jizz before. And she's probably thinking wtf? Am I right?"

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,730 Followers