Susana and the Metal Warlock

Story Info
A Young Mage doing a boring job that turns into a wild night.
4.2k words
4.54
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susana Bluestone and the Metal Warlock by Devil_PS

South Endis, past midnight, deep in the confines of the Museum of Dark Arts.

"This...Is bullshit." Susana Bluestone muttered under her breath as she trailed her fingers across the old wooden staff that laid on the large table among other tables in the chamber, the mage rolling her eyes all the while. "Sixteenth item from this dead man and yep, didn't bother to curse this like the rest." The raven hair colored mage gave a bored stare at the rest of the items laid close by, giving a very heavy sigh in response. "And still so many left to go."

Susana was told this was to be a simple job for a freelance user of the magical arts, but this is just too dull even for the pay. The curator of this ridiculously morbid museum had acquired the remaining belongings of a recently deceased warlock. For a being capable of the dark arts, Susana didn't expect the man to choke on a hard biscuit to be his demise. The rest of the details were that adventurers looted his lair and gave all the so-called useless junk to this museum as nobody wanted to own possibly cursed items. She grimaced at her meeting with the curator hours prior...

-------

Several hours ago...

"It's so delightful for you to take up the task, Ms. Bluestone!" Torren Mossfloss said with a smile. The strange curator of the Museum of Dark Arts, the pale skinned Orc was quite the chipper fellow, despite his collection of the strange morbid items to display to the public. "To be honest, the job was a last minute posting." He added, never changing his smile with matching pale tusks jutting out of his mouth. "Our official curse removal mage was stricken by an unexpected curse last week. As we speak, she is still at home belching out slugs per doctor's orders."

"First, too much information, Mr. Mossfloss." Susana said with both a very bored look and a disgusted tone as she set down a small cauldron on the table. "Second, do not put down the words exciting and adventurous on your ad...That's horrendously misleading." She then picked up a small round jewel encrusted item, large enough to cover her palm. "Still, the pay looks to be legit and I do need funds. This Felmar fellow must be something for you to hire a freelancer like myself."

"Indeed he was!" Torren said as he clapped his hands together. "Felmar the Dreaded, a name only the most depraved of North Endis would hear! Responsible for all sorts of evil acts, such as trapping the souls of well endowed stallions into that buttplug you're holding to simulate sodomy from a minotaur!" He added, failing to notice Susana dropping said revealed sex object from her hand, silently mouthing a few profanities to herself while wiping her fingers on the hem of her short dress, an expression of baffling disgust on her face. "It's amazing most of his belongings will now be up for display for the upcoming exhibit of the Dark Arts!"

"So gross..." She said, unable to mask her disgust. "So let me get this straight. You're willing to pay a hefty sum of money, just to remove any potential curses from this pile of junk,...So you can show it all to the people?" Susana frowned as the Orc curator only nodded with that warm smile of his. She looked away, pressing her hand against her temple, and gave a long winded sigh. 

"...Where do I begin?" She finally added.

-----

Now? Back to the present...

"If he was capable of curses, he apparently really sucked at putting them on his junk." Susana said in annoyance. So here she was, in an empty chamber filled with junk that she agreed would dispel any possible curses in time to place the items up in display for the next exhibit. So far, it was pointless. And Felmar The Dreaded must definitely have been some kind of pervert, as Susana looked disgusted at the various sexual toys that were left from afar. The mage couldn't stand to work on those just yet. "Jeez, I could out there raiding lairs for good loot, but no...I'm looking for curses in anal bead collections and old texts of pleasuring Bullywugs...Still gross." Susana bit her lip. The mage is a stunning look to the opposite sex, and even some females gave her a stare once in a while. Tall with pale skin, with sky blue eyes and long black hair tied in a sporty ponytail. She wore a simple dark colored short dress that showed off her legs, adorned by tall black heel boots that stopped short below her knees, and a leather short cropped jacket. Such an appearance would fool many to think she was just a mere woman and not a top graduate of one of the greatest schools of magic in the continent. Susana is no stranger to sex...But she certainly couldn't imagine doing any of the kinks that laid out before her. She shook her head, there's work to be done. With that, her eyes perked up for once as she gazed at something unexpected. 

"Well, well...What do we have here?" Susana raised an eyebrow, noticing for once something actually interesting on one of the tables, the heels of her boots clicking as she walked over to the area. A doll. Well, not exactly a doll like children would play around with but a life sized metal device shaped somewhat like an actual being of living. She heard of these objects. Automatons? Weren't such things made by master craftsmen like the dwarves? "I didn't think a warlock would own such a thing." There is a truth in that, as metal automatons weren't exactly magical in nature. Though it wasn't unusual for magic users to mess around with such things as long as they got the funds to commission one. But what was its purpose? Perhaps it was made as an assistant? "Whatever you are, you better have an interesting curse worth dismantling." Susana said as she began to run her hands on the humanoid-like metal man. "Eh?" It was then she noticed a strange gem embedded onto the center of the head of the device, running her hand onto it. That's funny, she didn't realize this until-

As if she was struck by an explosion, the young mage felt herself being thrown across the chamber after a thundering crack rips into the air, sliding on the floor several feet before stopping. "Owwwwww...." Susana moaned as she slowly rose to her feet. "Okay, that's definitely cursed-" She stopped, her blue eyes widened in shock at the sight unfolding before her. The metal man rose from it's supposed slumber, getting off the table on its feet. What kind of sorcery is this?

"Finally! Some stupid fool finally activated the failsafe!" The automaton said, furthering Susana's shock. "I, Felmar The Dreaded, have cheated death!" It followed up along with a loud laugh, it turned to see the shocked raven haired woman. "I believe you're the idiotic fool who brought me back to the land of the living?"

Well...Shit. Her night is now one with bafflingly terror and confusion flooding her brain. "The hell are you?!" She cried out, eyes darting towards the sole door to the chamber. She wasn't exactly alone, as the museum does assign a guard during these hours. But last she recalled while fetching a cup of tea for herself for a break several minutes ago, the guard was pretty much asleep on his seat of all things. Damn, why now? "Stay back!" She said as she took a stance, lightning sparkling between her fingers. 

"Oh, so it's a mage!" Felmar said with something akin to sarcasm as far as Susana can make out to her annoyance. "Go ahead, throw all the spells you want. I've done a lot of modifications to this new body! Trust me, even a small army can't destroy this-" He stumbled as a bolt of magical lightning struck him by the chest. What Susana expected was a ruined piece of destroyed metal, only saw mostly nothing that indicated any sort of damage to her dismay. "Well, that was rude. Perhaps you need a spanking, young lady?" The possessed metal man then took a stance himself, dark swirl energy gathering at his fingertips. Susana had her share of duels of magic but never did she see such raw dark powers be easily summoned like this. Could she even win? She swallowed hard.

"...Fuck." Susana blurted out before turning to sprint right to the door. "Guard! There's a-Guh!!" She felt yet another strange force knocking her back, her eyes noticing a barrier of magic surrounding the walls of the chamber. How did he create such a barrier in such a short time?!

"No use trying to escape, mage!" Felmar said with a haughty cackle. "I sealed this room with magic until I'm done with you!" With a wave of his hand, objects from the tables suddenly flew across the chamber.

"Click!"

"No!!" Susana cried out as what appeared to be shackles suddenly clamped over both her booted ankles and wrists before she could react, an invisible force keeping her from moving her limbs as she was held in midair. "Guard, get your ass over here or send help!!" She roared out to no avail. "Shit, he soundproofed the room!"

"Um, no. I actually can't do that." Felmar said rather bluntly as various objects hovered around him. "Your guard is just that tired. Even I can sense he's dreaming very lewd thoughts of what he wants to try with you!"

"Oh, you are just asking to have me put my foot up your ass!" She snarled as she felt her being dragged despite her struggles. It wasn't long before she felt her body being forced to bend over Felmar's lap, her ankles being held tightly together, hands tightly held behind her back. She gasped as her dress was lifted to reveal a thong covered ass. "Fucking perverted son of a-Aaahhh! Don't pull them down!" Damn, she felt the skimpy piece of fabric pulled down her bare thighs until it reached her booted feet. This has to be a nightmare!

"Don't be so tense!" The warlock said with glee as a wooden paddle flew right to his outstretched metal hand, much to her horror. "After all, your punishment is about to begin!"

"W-Wait, don't-Gahhhh!!" She cried out as the paddle struck right at her vulnerable backside. "Stop-Ahh!! You can't-Nyagghh!!" It was nothing but the sounds of wood slapping against ass, protests turned to cries, and an occasional laugh for the next several minutes. Minutes that felt like torturous hours for Susana and blissful ones for the warlock possessed automaton. "Aaaahhh...Stooppp." God, it hurted so much for the humiliated mage, her ass cheeks now redder than her embarrassed face, most of the fight spanked out of her as she felt herself crashing down onto the floor in a slump as she rolled off Felmar's lap. She weakly lifted her head, noticing the metal man putting on a discarded robe that was among his belongings. 

"A bit disappointing, most of my belongings were sold off and this is all that's left...But I can always start anew." The metal man said followed by a chuckle as he headed towards the door. However, he soon felt a strange force much like his own barrier keeping him back to his surprise. "My, I may have underestimated your abilities." He said, noticing several symbols placed at the corners of the chamber. Susana may think this job was boring, but safety first was still a priority after all. "It takes skill to create barriers to keep those of the dark arts trapped inside-"

Felmar suddenly felt a strong blow striking him on the side of his metal head, the large automaton crashing onto his side. Susana may be a powerful mage from the well known magic school of the continent, but she was taught by some of the greatest hand to hand warriors in her travels.

Too bad a roundhouse kick to solid metal might not be the wisest idea.

"Aghh!!" Susana cried out in pain, kneeling on one knee while holding her shin. "...Worth it!" She said with her teeth gritted. However, that moment was short lived as invisible forces once again took hold of her shackles, the mage again finding herself powerless as she is suspended midair and spread eagled, an expression of flustered embarrassment on her face as it's revealed she didn't bother to put back her undergarments in place.

"I supposed I was foolish to write you off so quickly, young mage." Felmar said as he rose to his feet. "Tell me, how do I get rid of these pesky charms you set on this chamber?"

"Fuck you." She replied. "You're filled to the brim with dark magic, so unless you force your way out and become a smoking metal husk, you'll be trapped in here all night, enough for help to arrive." 

"Well then, I guess I'll just make due with you first." He turned to the dreaded sex toy laden table. "When was the last time I made use of my works?" Susana couldn't help but hear a chuckle from him to her dismay, noticing Felmar pick up what looks to be a leather whip. "Perhaps I should see if these still work?"

The young mage swallowed hard. "W-Wait." She said with uneasiness as he turned to her, whip in hand. "M-Maybe we don't need to-gyaahhh!!" She cried out in shock as he lashed out with the tool that struck her in the chest. Though surprisingly light of a strike, Susana felt strong forces tearing into her dress, eyes widened as the clothing was ripped apart as tatters flew to the floor. Her jacket fared slightly better, though most of the front now bore large gashes. With that and her boots left on, she found her body fully exposed from her ample breasts fo her pubic hairs below. "What the hell was that?!" She shouted, feeling violated at the massive exposure. 

"Ah, the disrobing whip is still...Rather violent." Felmar said without a care as his head went to look at her features. "No matter, I can see you're quite the beauty!" He then held up a large syringe and a pair of razors. "Shall we begin with the everlasting enema to clean you out? Or shave off that excess hair with the pubes only razor?"

"...Guard!!!" Susana panicky cried out from the direction of the sealed doors. "Wake up already!!!"

-------

Meanwhile, at the lobby of the Museum of Dark Arts. The lone guard still remained slumped on his chair, snoring away as usual. One would wonder how he kept the job...But it seems no thief would ever take such bizarre items that once belonged to the worst dark magic users. The man stirred as his ears picked up the sounds of distress.

"Wait, no-nnnnggghh!!!" Susana from afar cried out. "Why are you trimming it to a heart-Stop it!" The sounds of gasping soon followed. "Oh gods, so cold and too much!!" Cries of embarrassment and the loss of dignity soon followed with some crying in between. "You monster! How could you-What in the fuck is that thing?! Stay away-Nooooo!!! So slimy!!!"

The guard finally stirred awake, feeling the weight of slumber still above him. He looked at the direction of the sounds...And nodded back to sleep.

"...Must be my dreams..." He mumbled before darkness took over.

-------

One hour later...

"Wow, I really have to admit...You're the first to endure just about everything." Felmar said with genuine surprise as his metal hand scratched at his metal head, his other hand holding a ball of small slime covered tendrils that was recently just used. "Most women would go insane from all of this."

Susana fought tears as she clawed at the ground as she laid prone, no longer needing shackles to keep her in place. Gasping for air in a near panicky manner while her toes curled within her boots. The young mage was covered in various slimy substances, a puddle forming under her. Her bare pussy slicked heavily with lubes, aphrodisiacs, and her own juices that leaked out in spurts. Her anus? Now accommodated by, ironically enough, the jeweled buttplug that simulate sodomy from a minotaur.

"Aggghhhh..." She groaned out. "It's tearing up my asshole..."

"Yeah, your ass is fine. It just feels like it's being plowed by a rabid bull that's well hunged." Felmar bluntly stated. "Besides, I think you actually liked it too...First one as well."

"Shut. Up.." She moaned weakly. She eyed a charm by the wall. This can't be good, as the power behind them came from her stamina. And well, getting thoroughly fucked by the most eviliest sex toys she had ever encountered really cut into it. God, she wanted to pass out in exhaustion, but she sure didn't like the idea of letting this abomination of a warlock escape. The raven-haired woman bit her lip. It's another blow to her battered pride, but it'll have to do. She weakly rolled onto her back, taking much of her energy to sit up. "Wait, please...Before you go..." She said with a weak yet clearly seductive smile.

"What the?" The automaton warlock noticed Susana removing her jacket, the leather scrap landing on the floor with a splat. She cried out in unexpected pleasure as with considerable effort did she remove the buttplug, before spreading her booted legs to show her pussy to him.

"I hate everything about you." She panted before another hard swallow. "But fuck it, I know you got another fucked up sex tool or two left!" She gritted her teeth. Yeah, a lot of the things done to her...Were honestly disgusting but gods, it left her body in an absurdly lustful state. Her fingers reached out to spread her slicked pussy lips. "Just fuck me already! I beg of you!"

Felmar was at a loss for words for once, the automaton standing still for several seconds at the bizarre scene that unfolds. "Well...Since you insisted." He finally said, hands reaching to his crotch, dark energies swirling to gather at that spot. "I was saving this for rare occasions!" Susana couldn't believe it, this can't be possible. All that magic, that power...

"Wait, you can straight up create a penis?!" She shouted in with a tone of annoyance and major disbelief, seeing now that a large metal automaton is indeed sporting such a well hung horse sized phallus. "You seriously have all this power just for that?!"

"...Rude, but yes!" The large metal warlock said as he grabbed Susana by the sides, easily lifting her up until the toes of her boots are inches off the slime covered ground. Susana grimaced as she noticed the large appendage now awaiting her as he began to press her downward. "Be honored you're the first to ever be penetrated by my masterpiece."

"All this power just for this-" She never finished as what came out of her mouth was a wail that filled the chamber, perhaps even the museum, as he easily drove his artificial cock into her heavily lubed cunt. It went in quite easily, no doubt all the other toys had made thorough work to prep her body up for anything. Her cries were less of pain and more of surprise and pleasure running all over her body, her face showing a look of total lust.

"No resistance?" Felmar said as he drove in another few inches. "I'm impressed by how far I've broken you down to a total slut ready for this." He felt her legs hooked over his back, eager to drive his phallic member deeper inside. The sounds of her pants and moans were all that came out from her lips and the warlock enjoyed every second. With a wet sound, it was over. From the tip to the root, he had fully penetrated the young mage. "How do you feel, reduced to being a whore?"

Shockingly enough, Susana managed to give a sly smirk. "Gotcha." Blue sparks emitted from her fingers as Susana suddenly thrust her hand right at the gem on Felmar's forehead. "I really should have aimed at this first! But thank you for getting me this close!

"What the-" Felmar cried out in horror. "Shouldn't you fucked to near oblivion?!"

Susana frowned. "Trust me, I had worst!"

"The fuck could be worse than this-"

"Oh sorry, can't continue this conversation because I got an automaton's brains to blow out!" Susana said with irritation as she summoned all the energy she had straight to her fingertips as the gem shattered to dust with a loud pop. Followed by a louder explosion as the back of Felmar's metal head is blown apart outwards as blue magical sparks erupts right out. Susana grimaced at the sudden violent eruption, opening an eye to see the eyes of the automaton were as before all these shenanigans came to be, totally lifeless, a hole where the gem once stood. Whatever dark magic Felmar released, it slowly began to fade until the young mage could no longer feel his presence. 

12