Susannah: The Honeymoon

Story Info
The unsuspected consummation of the marriage.
3.5k words
4.11
18.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susannah3
Susannah3
38 Followers

On February 14, 1983, I took Susannah, the recently exited Catholic nun, as my wife.

With Susannah just leaving the church after being a nun for two years, she had no money, but we still wanted to have a little honeymoon. We decided to just rent a cheap motel room on the beach and decided to go to St. Petersburg Beach, Florida, which was only a few miles away from where I lived.

We spent the day after our wedding moving what little stuff she had into my condo and then went out for a nice supper before packing for our short getaway.

We arrived at the one-story cheap motel but beforehand, stopped at a store to get my new wife a bikini. I was so excited to see her in that swim attire and show her off to the world. It wasn't until a few days ago that I learned my bride was an athlete through high school. She played several sports. Even though my wife is very short in stature, she has thick, muscular thighs.

We checked in at the motel and got settled in our room. We didn't want to waste any time and wanted to hit the beach. Even though the water was too cold to swim, it was a nice sunny day.

I was very proud as I sat and watched my wife strip down naked and put on her new bikini. It was a black two-piece bikini and had white polka dots on it. It showed off Susannah's stocky figure but also showed her extremely pale skin, thanks in part to her Irish heritage. In my head, the only plan for the rest of the day after the beach was to bang the living shit out of my bride.

We grabbed our beach bag and walked about half a mile to one of their beautiful beaches. It was very peaceful, listening to the waves, and smelling the salt air coming from the Gulf of Mexico.

On our way back to the motel, we remembered that we never ate breakfast that morning, and as a result, we were both starving. I remember passing in the little beach bar on our way to the beach so I suggested we hit that on the way back to the motel.

We arrived at the tiny little beach bar. There were about 30 people in there and there were no tables available so we sat at the bar where I saw two open seats.

As we looked at the menus, I ordered a Long Island iced tea. When the bartender asked Susannah what she wanted, she said, "I think I will have a Long Island iced tea as well. It sounds nice."

I laughed to myself because I knew that she probably had never had any strong liquor.

Our bartender came back with our drinks, and we ordered blackened grouper sandwiches. As I was finishing the order, my wife took a sip of her drink and made a face.

"It's kind of strong. Isn't it, sweetheart?", I asked.

Susannah took a second sip and said, "It's not as bad once you know what to expect I guess."

I spent time looking around the bar and watching the TV screen that was mounted above the bar. I heard my wife make a noise and then heard her glass hit the counter. I looked over and saw that she had finished her drink already. I still had half of my glass left.

"Suz, that might have been a mistake, drinking that so quick," I said.

She looked at me with a smirk and replied, "It's a very good drink, and I'm very thirsty."

The bartender gave her a second drink per her request.

The bartender brought our food out. I quickly ate my sandwich. Susannah took her grouper out of the bread and began picking at the fish, saying it was a little too fishy for her taste.

I ordered a second drink and went to the men's room. I was only gone about three or four minutes, and when I returned, I saw my wife, talking with a man who sat on the stool beside her. She is a very friendly person, so that doesn't surprise me. What did surprise me was that she was on her third drink already.

Susannah introduced me to her new friend named Benny. I shook hands with him, and he congratulated me on our marriage. I just sat and listened as my wife talked, nonstop to Benny. I had never seen the side of her before. Talk about "chatty Cathy". Holy shit! My wife just went on and on. She would not shut up and kept talking talk about everything and anything. Benny just sat there with a smile and listened.

Benny was probably in his mid-40s if I were to guess. He was about 6'5" tall with a very large frame. He was also very black and had a deep voice. I almost asked him to say, "This is CNN."

Benny was wearing khaki shorts and a polo shirt. I don't know if he was here on vacation or not because my wife's nonstop talking would not let him get a word in edgewise.

Susannah was about halfway through her third drink when her words started to slur and she would laugh at nothing.

"This is going to be an interesting afternoon," I said.

Finally, my wife stopped talking for about 30 seconds. My eyes met with Benny's eyes, and we both smirked. All of a sudden, she began talking again and looked at Benny, saying, "You know, P.J. and I have been having sex for a few months now. We have a lot of sex. We were even having sex before I left the church."

Benny just looked at my wife and said, "Is that so?"

She continued, "Oh yes! I had never had sex before and I like it. I didn't particularly care for swallowing his sperm at first, but now I look forward to it."

Before she could say anything else, I announced, "OK now! I think it is time to go back to our room. Let's go, sweetheart."

When my wife tried to get up from the barstool, she started to fall over. Benny caught her. I had our beach bag in one hand and tried to assist her with the other hand. I could've probably managed, but it would've been difficult.

"I'm done here, so do you need help getting her to your car," Benny asked.

"Thank you," I said. "We are staying at the motel right across the street".

In his deep voice, he said, "That's not far at all. Let me help you get over there."

Once Susannah got on her feet and got moving, she wasn't as bad as I thought. Every few steps, she would sway and Benny would catch her.

When we got to the motel, I was fumbling with my key and finally got the door opened. I turned around and saw my wife standing in front of our large black friend. One of his hands was wrapped around her and placed on her bare abdomen. My wife's hands were both over top of his hand. For just a fleeting moment, I thought this was a little weird but oh well.

I opened the door to the motel room and we all walked inside. Benny helped get Susannah into the room. I put our beach bag down on the floor and turned to thank Benny. I put my hand out and said "Thank you, kind sir."

Susannah turned toward the black, towering figure and chuckled. She then mimicked me and said "Thank you, sir, you are my hero," as she put her arms out and jumped in the air where he caught her. He lifted her off of the ground, and she simultaneously wrapped her legs around his waist.

Once again, mimicking me except this time with a goofy British accent, my wife said "Oh thank you, kind sir," and she gave him a quick kiss on the chin.

So many thoughts went through my mind in a matter of a few seconds. I am standing in a motel room with my wife, of whom I had not yet consummated the marriage. She is in the arms of a strange and very large black man. My wife is wearing a bikini and now the strange black man is holding my wife in the air with both of his hands on her ass which was partially exposed.

Benny looked over at me. At first, I wanted to hit him over the head with something, but for some strange reason, I was extremely turned on by what I was seeing. I found myself smiling a little nervously at him and giving him a nod.

Benny turned his face towards my wife's face, which was only a few inches away from his own. He then opened his mouth ever so slightly, placing it on my wife's mouth, and began kissing her. While their lips were together, Susannah looked to the right at me apparently for some type of reaction. I threw my hands up in the air and smiled at her. She then took her eyes off of me and focused on her new friend.

Benny took a few steps toward the bed and bent over, gently laying my wife down.

The large man knelt on the floor at the side of the bed. He reached up to my wife's hips and grabbed onto her bikini bottoms. Very slowly, almost ceremoniously, he slid them down her legs and removed them. This revealed her neatly trimmed hairy pussy.

I looked at my wife's face. She was beet red and, had a very nervous smile displayed. She looked into my eyes with a look I cannot describe. Maybe she wanted me to intervene and stop this? Maybe she wanted me to give her approval? I could not interpret it, so all I did was sit in the chair at the foot of the bed and watch.

Benny gently spread her legs apart and pulled her ass toward the edge of the bed a little more. He planted his face in her crotch and began kissing and licking her pussy.

As I watched this stranger with my wife, my cock became as hard as a rock, so I slipped off my swimsuit and began to very slowly fondle myself.

Susannah's breathing increased, and she started to pant. Her body began to shake, and she let out a muffled scream. As she muttered, "Oh, yes! Oh, yes!"

Benny pulled away from my new bride and stood beside the bed. He had a massive bulge in his pants which he then unleashed as he removed his shorts.

To say that his cock was large is putting it mildly. My cock is 6 1/2 inches long and he made me look small. Maybe it was 9 inches? The thing that shocked me the most was the girth. The circumference of his penis was at least that of my wife's forearm. I have seen cocks like this, but only in professional porn movies. I was not prepared for this.

Benny reached out and pulled my wife to a sitting position. He then removed her bikini top, revealing her puffy tits. He inspected her breasts with his hands a little bit, tweaking her nipples.

Benny was now standing in front of my wife. His cock was two inches in front of my wife's face. He placed one hand on the back of her head and pulled her head towards his crotch. Susannah instinctively opened her mouth, taking the head of his penis in it, but because of his massive size, that was all she could get in.

She tried to wrap her hand around his cock, but could not because her hand was too small.

After kissing and licking his massive cock for a brief time, my wife then laid back flat on her back. Benny crawled onto the bed in between my wife's legs. He took his penis in his hand and placed it at the entrance to my wife's hairy vagina.

Benny looked into Susannah's eyes while he swirled his cock head around my wife's vaginal opening a little bit with his hand. Susannah made a groaning noise which could have been interpreted as a sign of relief.

Gradually, Benny pushed deeper into my wife as she lay there. Her moans got louder the deeper he became. I could see that she was trying to spread her legs wider to fit more of him in easier, but that was not helping because he was so big and she was so tiny.

I watched as a strange black man slid his penis in and out of my wife very slowly.

This was not how this was supposed to go today.

I focused on my wife's face. When Benny first started impaling her little body, she was wincing her face with her eyes closed. After a few moments, her eyes were opened up, and the stressful look on her face dissipated somewhat. It seemed Susannah's pussy was now stretched out, as he had his entire penis, balls deep, inside her.

I said aloud, "How did that fit in there?"

Every time Benny pulled his waist back and pushed back into my wife, I could audibly hear wet popping sounds. Strangely enough, I found the noise to be extremely erotic.

I jerked off and watched a stranger fucked my wife for over twenty minutes.

My focus then turned toward the contrast of it all. His extremely black body intertwined with her extremely pale flesh. Then the thought crossed my mind that just a short time ago, she was a religious symbol, and now she was participating in raw, unprotected sex with a stranger.

My wife's head turned to the right towards me, where I could now see her face. Her face had a look on it of confusion, pleasure, fear, and helplessness, all rolled into one.

Did she want me to intervene? Did she want me to do something other than sitting there stroking my penis?

My wife's face then began to transform into a blank stare. Her eyes started to well up and I saw a tear running down her temple. I needed to do something.

I stopped masturbating and was about ready to get up from my chair and interrupt the depravity I was watching when everything went to the next level.

Susannah's body began to quiver. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her mouth parted. She began making a low-pitched humming noise which rapidly proceeded into what I would call a muffled scream, while all the while she was biting her bottom lip.

Benny violently slammed his body into my wife and froze. He began to grunt loudly and his head whipped back to the point where he was looking towards the ceiling. His entire body began to jerk and his grunts turned into a bizarre siren of extreme relief.

The realization smacked me in the face. A strange black man just emptied his balls into my wife's fertile womb! The thought of this brought on excitement, fear, and anger. My head began to tingle.

Benny collapsed on top of my wife with his large body. All I could see sticking out under his frame were parts of my wife's pale legs, arms, and head. He laid on top of her for a minute or so, while I stood beside the bed masturbating.

As Benny began to rise from the bed, I looked at my wife's body lying there. Her legs were spread as if stuck in that position. Her pussy was gaping open and I saw a stream of cum containing thick globs leaking out of her, running down her ass crack, and puddling on the bed. Her head was still turned to the right, looking at me.

Her eyes were glazed over, and a few tears were running down her cheek. I didn't know what to do so I finished the task at hand, literally, and masturbated myself to orgasm, spewing several spurts of my cum all over her face and in her hair. The only movement she made was when some of my semen splashed in her eye.

As Benny was getting dressed, I heard his baritone voice say, "I hope your ho' is on the pill. If not, she is going to have a black baby."

The stranger opened the door, and before leaving commented while chuckling, "That is some good white pussy!"

He was now out of sight and did not even bother to close the door.

I covered my crotch up with my T-shirt and ran over to the door, closing it. I then returned to my wife, who had not moved.

Looking at her laying there motionless, almost as if in complete shock or stunned, I started to become angry at her, but then realized that my penis was erect again.

I have no idea why I did what I did next but I sat beside her on the bed and began to play with her sloppy pussy. Using my fingers, I smeared Benny's semen spillage all over her pussy. I then began to finger fuck her with three fingers.

Susannah's pussy was nasty and had a very musky odor wafting from it, but I placed my face in between her legs and began to lick her. Yes, I was licking another man's semen off of my wife. How wrong is this? I even found myself pondering the taste of his seed and even swallowed some.

How could she let this happen? How could I let this happen? Part of me was angry with her.

I then found myself in between her legs, and, with ease, sticking my cock in her filthy, still leaking, pussy.

The first few thrusts into her were angry and hard which caused some of the leftover semen to splash against my inner thigh. Once I got that over with, I slowed into a nice steady rhythm.

I kissed my wife all over her face. I cleaned up some of my semen from her face with my mouth, followed by me, sticking my tongue in her mouth.

Susannah turned her face and looked up into my eyes as I fucked her. I was mad at her.

I looked at her and said, "You had to have all that booze, didn't you?"

She tried to say something, but I filled her mouth with my tongue. we stayed that way until I was cumming in her pussy.

After I was done, I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up a little and pee. She rolled over on her side and curled up in a ball, falling asleep.

I made a drink and sat naked on a chair beside the bed. While sipping on the bourbon, I reminisced about just transpired. I wasn't sure if she was sleeping or not but she didn't move an inch. I ended up turning the TV on and sitting in the bed right beside where she lay.

At some point, I must have fallen asleep. I woke up because I heard my wife stirring and then getting up out of bed.

"Hey there!" I said.

Susannah refused to look at me and started to walk towards the bathroom but said, "I have absolutely nothing to say."

I jumped up from the bed and followed her to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet, trying to pee, and even though I was standing in front of her, she would not look at me.

"Sweetheart, it's going to be OK. Things just went a little bit crazy, but we will get through it together," I said.

She then looked up at me and began crying a little.

"How is it going to be OK? I just had sex with a stranger and now I might be pregnant with his baby. Tell me! Tell me how it is going to be OK!", she said.

After she was done on the toilet, she flushed and turned toward me. I gave her a big hug and told her that I loved her. I thought she was going to take a shower, but instead, I took her by the hand and led her back to the bed.

My wife's hair was a mess, her eyes were puffy from crying, her pussy hair was matted with dried cum and she reeked of sex. None of that mattered at the moment. I laid her on the bed and took her into my arms. We then made love the way that a marriage is supposed to be consummated on the honeymoon.

Over the next four days of our getaway, we had sex quite often. We went to the beach but strictly avoided the beach bar and any alcohol. The whole situation with Benny was not discussed again. Even though it was not talked about, it was heavily on my mind. I wanted to see something like that happen again. The euphoria that I experienced while watching my wife with another man was something that I didn't even think was possible. A part of me wanted to see my wife become a true slut. What was wrong with me?

Susannah3
Susannah3
38 Followers