Susan's College Girl-Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura's hands had gone wandering again, and were at the clasp on the side of Susan's expensive wool skirt. She successfully unfastened it, and tugged the garment out from under the smaller woman's fine ass and down her well-toned legs, leaving the college sophomore clad in just a pair of filmy panties. At this point, the vulnerability of her near nakedness in contrast to Laura's still fully clothed state caused a minor panic attack in Susan, and she abandoned her passive role for a moment.

"Wait!" she said, lifting Laura's head from her breasts. Susan looked the woman briefly in the eyes, and then lowered her gaze to her large chest and tentatively reached out one hand to feel one of Laura's fully clothed breasts. She massaged it for a moment, and then returned her gaze to Laura's eyes. Laura got the wordless message. She lifted her own pullover shirt over her head, exposing a pair of breasts that were about the same size as Susan's but seemed much smaller attached as they were to the woman's massive frame. Laura reached behind her back and undid the strap of her own bra, pulling it off and freeing her own breasts. Susan again reached out a hand, and feigning shyness, gingerly felt one breast, then the other. Eager to get back in the driver's seat and avoid any further interruptions, Laura stood and unfastened her tight jeans, working them over her womanly hips and sliding them down her long, muscular legs. Susan was relieved to see that the woman was wearing regular panties, albeit the large, full coverage kind, and not boxer shorts or jockeys or some other bull dyke affectation. That would have been a real turn off.

Laura sat back down, then maneuvered her massive frame over Susan, pushing the young woman back onto the couch, and pressing her nude skin down onto that of the smaller undergrad. Despite her submissive posture, and now all but blanketed under the mass of the near-nude amazon's impressively large body, redressing the clothed/unclothed mismatch had nipped in the bud Susan's momentary panic attack. Being dominated by a giant dyke was one thing, and Susan was willing to appreciate and even savor the peculiar thrills that such physical vulnerability created. But the psychological vulnerability of being all but naked while the other woman remained fully clothed was something else again. This notwithstanding the fact that Susan maintained her own psychological high ground, never forgetting the trick she was playing on Laura, letting the older woman think she was seducing a trembling virgin to lesbian lust.

Laura now resumed her tongue kisses on Susan's willing mouth, her nuzzling of sensitive neck and ears, her fondling of soft breasts, and suckling on tender nipples. Added to all this was the delicious skin-to-skin contact along the full length of their nearly naked bodies, separated in only one critical area by two layers of filmy female panties. Laura added another element of stimulation, placing a thigh against Susan's crotch and gently grinding it against her vulva.

Laura removed her lips from Susan's nipples and, scooting her body up, lowered her own breasts onto the 19-year-old's face, swaying back and forth, sliding the soft orbs heavily across Susan's features. Again going passive, Susan forced the woman to lift and then drop a nipple squarely on her lips before yielding by opening her mouth and taking it within. At that point future passivity in this area was pointless, and Susan gave free reign to her own titsucking enjoyment.

Had she been more finely attuned to details, at this point Laura might have entertained a first sneaking suspicion that she was being "had," because Susan's nipple sucking was anything but the fumblingly amateurish first effort one would expect from a lesbian neophyte. Susan had done plenty of titsucking with her previous partners, and been the happy recipient of plenty of the same. She had taken careful note of what she liked and what they liked, and had used her imagination to come up with new and different ways to pleasure another woman's breasts. She did not hold back now, but gave Laura the full benefit of her practiced skill.

But Laura was not than finely attuned. She was lost in her own fog of lesbian lust, having brought the seduction of what she thought to be a lesbian virgin right to the threshold of consummation. She knew that her tits were being sucked by a beautiful young woman, it felt very good, and the fact that this was the undergrad's first experience of girl-girl sex – Laura thought – only made the experience more thrilling, and reduced her critical capacity to note that, "Hey, this gorgeous young creature sure sucks good tit for a first timer!"

So, in a rather bizarre and perverse twist, everybody was happy. Laura, because she was making love to a beautiful teenager and thought she was breaking in a "newbie;" Susan because she was back onto the familiar ground of good ol' deliciously sinful lesbian sex, an attractive woman's breasts dangling in her face, nibbling and tweaking and biting and sucking the nipples into erect super-sensitivity. Susan reached her hands up and squeezed the low-hanging fruit, massaging and kneading the melons that were much like her own in nominal size, but so curiously different in that their relative size was so much smaller compared to the amazon's massive frame. Laura's nipples were neither large nor small, with half-dollar sized areolae and moderately prominent nubs, but again, given the woman's overall size, they seemed small and delicate in comparison. Susan paid full homage by giving them her best nipple sucking performance.

Laura was almost, but not quite ready to "go for the gold." She wanted to suck a little more tit herself, first, though. She awkwardly maneuvered her upper body around and scrunched her head down so that she could take one of Susan's nipples into her mouth while her own pair still dangled in the younger girl's face. Susan had to switch nipples to accommodate this, but then both women were suckling a breast of the other like a hungry babe, and the clit-tit hotlines were carrying rush-hour level signal traffic.

But having come this far, and being so close to her goal, Laura could not postpone the final act for long. Reluctantly, she pulled her nipple away from Susan's mouth, removed her own mouth from the younger girl's nipple, and began kissing a trail across the teen's flat abdomen to the promised land below. Susan took a deep breath – this was IT! – her first time as the object of and holy grail at the end of a lesbian seduction, rather than the instigator of one. She was relishing the unfamiliar role, and was not at all unhappy at the idea that all she had to do was lie back passively and allow her growing physical need to be assuaged.

Laura had reached the waistband of Susan's panties, and did not hesitate in tugging them down. Susan helped in the most minimal way possible, lifting her butt ever so slightly at that point where just to have laid there would have caused the knickers to get into an uncomfortable twist. Laura slid the slinky undergarment down Susan's shapely legs and over her well-pedicured feet, letting them drop onto the couch. She beheld the beautiful, fully stripped teenager reclined on her couch, and her heart skipped a beat with her admiration. Susan was a prize catch in anyone's book – young, beautiful, a perfect body, healthy, sleek, smart, lively and sociable. Laura thanked her lucky stars, nudged Susan's thighs apart, and without further ado, placed her mouth on the girl's sex.

Or rather, placed the girl's sex IN her mouth. Like everything else about her, Laura's mouth was large, and her first act in performing cunnilingus on the elegant 19-year-old was to open her mouth wide and cover as much of Susan's vulva as possible, which was pretty much all of it. Susan squirmed in pleasure and surprise under the soft, wet warm caress, passivity out the window now. She thrust her hips upward, helping the woman in her attempt to swallow her sex whole, jamming it into the widely-parted lips. Then Laura got down to business with a practiced, more conventional pussy licking.

Like much else about the encounter, in many ways this was another first for Susan. Oh, her cunt had been well licked many times by her previous lesbian lovers – but not until she persuaded and taught them to do so. This was the first time that Susan had ever been "taken" by an accomplished cunt licker in her own right. Rather than reluctant, Laura was eager. Rather than clumsy, she was skilled. And, in addition to her large mouth, she had another asset:

Susan almost came right then and there when Laura drove a stiffened tongue deep into Susan's vagina. "My God," Susan thought to herself, "The thing is huge! And long!" Actually, she had noticed this when being kissed by Laura – couldn't help but to notice it – but for some reason she had not connected the dots regarding the implications for receiving mouth-to-cunt pleasuring from the woman. "Yippee," Susan thought. While Laura certainly was not her ideal type of lover, THIS part she could get used to! Yes!

Susan had temporarily abandoned passivity, had no choice, really, given the marvelous slit licking she was receiving, but she was determined to draw out the pleasure and make it last, so she made herself relax and settle in as the object of some prolonged pussy eating. Laura did not disappoint. She varied her deep tongue-fucking with slurpy, slathering tongue caresses from top to bottom: over the clit, up and down the labia, down to the antipode of perineum between pussy and asshole, then back up to the clit on top, followed by more of that driving lingual penetration of slippery vagina that was clearly the woman's specialty. Susan lapped it up.

Well, LAURA lapped it up, but Susan savored what was probably the best pussy licking that she had ever experienced. Not that she had any complaints about her previous lovers. Indeed, much of the excitement Susan felt from the illicit girl-girl sex she preferred came from breaking down the resistance of a shocked adolescent female to the point where she was reluctantly willing to perform the obscene act, then savoring the other's embarrassment and shame as the trembling teen placed her mouth on another woman's cunt – Susan Smith's cunt, to be precise – for the first time. Even though there could only be one "first time" for any woman, Susan found that all subsequent sex sessions with a particular girl were colored by the fact that Susan HAD been her first, so, thankfully, the thrill never completely went away.

In this instance, Susan traded that thrill for the "convenience" of a well-trained mouth eager to ply its skill on her sexual epicenter. The massive tongue was an unexpected and welcome fringe benefit! At least for this instance, this was a tradeoff that Susan was more than willing to make. And while the psychological thrill of feeding forbidden fruit to virgin lips may have been missing, there was another little psychological bonus involved, which was the deception being played on Laura.

For Laura's part, the effect of being the unwitting object of that deception only added to her own excitement. Like Susan, she got a huge thrill from "deflowering" virgins to lesbian sex, and as far as she knew, this was the first time that Susan Smith had ever felt the mouth of another woman on her most private parts. Laura applied herself diligently to making sure that the experience would be unforgettable for the young undergrad.

It would be, but not for the reasons Laura thought. At her end, Susan focused on drawing every speck of pleasure possible from the skilled lip service being paid to her vulva. Laura had stamina as well as skill, and kept up the pace of the energetic tongue-fucking and slavering clit licking, varying the latter with a delicate and rapid little flick! flick! flick! with the stiffened tip of her tongue, then drawing as much of the vulva as she could into her mouth and applying alternating suction, pulling the tender flesh in and out, forcing it to slide deliciously across the soft inner surfaces of her lips.

This particular action finally drove Susan over the edge, and she felt herself rocked by one of the most physically satisfying orgasms she had ever experienced. Laura gobbled up the flooding quim juice that Susan's release had triggered, soaking her cheeks and chin even more than they already were.

At last the waves of exquisite pleasure came to an end, and Susan lay spent, enervated unto immobility as she always was by an orgasm. Laura backed off from the now ultra-sensitive genitalia, and applied soft kisses to Susan's inner thighs, cleaning off the slippery passion juice that that had dripped down onto their silky surface. There really was not room on the couch for the two of them to lie side by side, so Laura lowered herself to the floor, and moved up to where she could embrace Susan's torso. She placed her head upon the reclining girl's shoulder.

Susan was beginning to recover, but she did not indicate this to Laura right away. That's because she had a decision to make, and wasn't sure what she wanted to do. Naturally, Laura would be looking for some reciprocity, and Susan had mixed feelings about whether to accommodate the woman. On one hand, she loved to suck cunt, and was eager to apply her skills to this oversized amazon's tender sex. Added to that, fair is fair, and Laura HAD just given Susan the best Sapphic tongue lashing of her young life. But . . . she could not forget how Laura bullied the other undergrads in her class, and there was that sneaking suspicion about Laura perpetrating sexual blackmail on struggling female students. She decided to just play it by ear, but suspected that she would probably end up giving the big woman the thing they both wanted – lesbian cunnilingus.

"Wow, Laura, that was really something," Susan said, speaking the plain truth. "I never experienced anything like that."

"Thanks, Susan. Believe me, the pleasure was mine!" Laura was being sweet, and Susan figured the woman had just come a bit closer to getting what she no doubt wanted, but had not yet asked for, either in words or through nonverbal signals. Susan decided to muddy the water a bit:

"Gosh, Laura – I don't know about doing something like that myself, though." Not quite the plain truth this time. Susan knew perfectly well about doing something like that, she just wasn't sure about doing it right here and right now with this woman.

"Oh, that's OK Susan. Of course I would love it if you wanted to, but I know it's a pretty big step for a young woman on her first time . . . Maybe we could just fool around a bit."

That unexpected patience and kindliness brought Laura another step closer to getting her wish, as Susan could not help but feel a wave of warmth and sympathy for the woman who had just given her so much pleasure. She sat up so as to make room for the big woman on the couch, gathering that Laura had a little mutual finger action in mind. That suited Susan just fine. Laura stood, and Susan was once again amazed at the woman's size. It was so different from all her previous experiences. The sight of the pretty if tough-looking statuesque woman, clad now in nothing but translucent panties, had the effect of starting to recharge Susan's sexual batteries after the orgasm had drained them dry. Laura added to the effect by removing the filmy garment in a little hip-swaying strip-tease. The woman probably had more medium-brown hair in her luxuriant bush than on her head, and the ineluctable aroma of aroused female cunt wafted down from her genitals to Susan's nose.

Yes, wafted down, not up, because with her height, Laura's now-exposed vulva was several inches above the level of Susan's face, seated as she was on the low couch. Despite her determination to retain her mostly passive role, Susan could not resist reaching out a hand and stroking the soft inner flesh of Laura's muscular thighs. A shiver ran through the big woman's body, and she semi-collapsed onto the couch next to Susan. The completely-nude and sexually unsatisfied Laura reached an arm around the fully-nude and sated younger woman's shoulders, pulled her close, and leaned in to plant an urgent kiss on Susan's soft lips.

Susan smelled and tasted her own cunt juices on the big woman's face, which caused her resurgent arousal to ramp up another notch. She returned Laura's kiss, and soon felt the eager grad student's off-side arm reaching between her legs. OK, Susan thought, fair IS fair, and two can play that game. She responded by reaching her own arm down toward Laura's sex, but hesitated before going all the way. She had no intention of giving up on her "reluctant first timer" game, and so spent a few moments playing with the thick bush of soft, curly pubic hair. Susan tugged at the hairs gently, straightening little clumps of them, then releasing and allowing the kinky locks to spring back into their natural position. Next, she massaged the pubic mound beneath the curls, pressing down firmly and pleasingly on the pubic bone.

At Susan's first touch to her mound Laura had parted her thighs widely, eagerly inviting the teenager's further touch. Except for a brief caress of the still-moist flesh of Susan's silky inner thighs, Laura herself hesitated not at all, and began softly stroking two fingers up and down the delightfully lubricious outer lips of Susan's sex, adding to the slipperiness by lightly dipping into the vaginal passage to scoop up some of the lubricating juice that was still present in ample quantities. Her touch moved northwards a couple inches, and she smoothly massaged Susan's clit with a circular motion. This direct stimulation to the core of her sexual being drove the younger woman right back up onto a high plateau of outright arousal

"Alright, alright already," Susan thought to herself, and without fooling around any more reached two of her own fingers directly into Laura's sex. Like everything else about the woman, her vulva was BIG. "Elephant ear" outer labia covered impressive degrees of latitude, and Susan was fascinated to stroke her fingers up-and-down their considerable length, after first following Laura's lead and dipping briefly into the vagina for some extra lubrication. Laura gasped, and quivered at the touch. Not surprisingly, the woman's vaginal passage was gaping open and there was plenty of juice available, a byproduct of the excitement she had generated in herself with the successful "seduction" of Susan, consummated by using her mouth to make the young woman cum.

Susan echoed Laura's actions with her own fingers, moving next to a direct massage of the woman's clit. When Laura reached lower and inserted one finger, and then a second, deep into Susan's vagina, in keeping with her "trembling virgin" act the sexy undergrad hesitated for a few heartbeats, and then tentatively followed her lead, dipping two of her own fingers less deeply into Laura's cavernous cunt.

Once again, Susan was thoroughly enjoying herself on several levels. On a raw physical level, Laura was a competent finger-fucker and clit massager, and Susan's own lust was now fully recharged. She also enjoyed returning the favor, loving the sensation of another woman's dripping pussy responding under her knowing fingers. Then there was the game she was playing, in which she held back from communicating with her fingers the fact that they were well practiced, but simply mirrored whatever actions Laura performed on her own sex. Of course, most girls with a healthy sex drive and unrepressed sexuality develop masturbation techniques that can just as easily be applied to another woman's sex, so to avoid "blowing her cover" it was not strictly necessary for Susan to hide her skills in this area. But it was fun nevertheless to maintain her passive role, in the sense that she did not initiate any techniques on Laura's cunt that the woman did not first use on Susan's.