Susan's Day in the Sun

Story Info
Another wife's failed attempt to add some excitement.
6.7k words
3.76
63.4k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctdans
ctdans
112 Followers

Not a BTB

Not exactly a cuck story yet some will disagree

Does he keep her? Yes

Did I have a proofreader? Yes

Are their mistakes? Yes

*****

My wife Susan and I, David Jackson, were on a vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Once a year we liked to get away from New England and would travel someplace warm. Sometimes it's a cruise and other times we just picked a place like Cancun or St Johns and rented a house or visited a resort. This time we chose a resort on St. Thomas.

I am 37 years old and Susan 33. We have been married ten years and by choice we are childless. Our marriage has been wonderful where we feel we are more than just husband and wife. We are best friends and do everything together. Our sex life is the same as when we dated and I couldn't be happier and never have thoughts about life with another woman. I can honestly say I think Susan feels the same way about me.

The night we arrived at the resort, yesterday, I partied more than usual and this morning I awoke with a hangover like none before. I awoke to a pounding head and sour stomach. As I stumbled to the bathroom to empty my bladder and hopefully not my stomach I noticed I was alone. After relieving myself I looked about the room and saw a note on the dresser from Susan.

"Dave, you had quite the night last evening so I thought I would let you sleep in. I'm out by the pool catching the morning sun. Come on down when you feel up to it. Love Susan." And she doodled a little heart and a smiley face. God, I love that woman.

Susan is one of those people that love to be in the sun. Damn the melanoma, she has to have her rays. In fact, the first thing she bought for our new house was a built-in pool and along with the pool came an oversized stamped concrete patio. She bought herself an exceptional lounger and that is where I could find her most days after work and every weekend. While I futzed about the yard or BBQ grill she would be on "her" recliner in her modest two-piece swimsuit taking in as much sun as she can. I mention modest two-piece as at home by the pool was her favorite spot, but our house was in a very close setting and with each neighbor having a clear line of sight to our pool patio from their second-floor windows she didn't care to show off more than what would be thought off as acceptable. Even on our other vacation trips, Susan wore her "home" bikini. On several of these trips, we visited beaches where going topless was accepted and never once did she remove her top or give any indication that it was her desire.

I walked out to the patio as we overlook the pool area. After a quick scan, I saw my wife walking over to the nearly deserted pool area. She was with another woman that she must have met at the outdoor bar area as they both carried what appeared to me to be a drink. By the shape of the glass and the color, I guessed it was a Mimosa. She was wearing her favorite floppy sun hat and had her oversized dark sunglasses and a pair of clear high heel sandals. The heels weren't stripper shoe high heeled but something higher than her norm. In fact, I never knew she owned a pair. However, what really caught my attention was her bikini. Susan had on the skimpiest bikini I ever saw. It was bright yellow and was a small thong-style as I clearly saw her entire ass. As she turned to sit on a lounger I saw the front was a barely-there triangle that appeared to just cover the lips of her vagina and as for the top, well it also consisted of two extremely small triangles that barely covered her nipples. Even from my vantage point a few floors up I swear I could see the darkness of her nipples. The suit was transparent. Why this shocked me was Susan was never an exhibitionist and never said anything about a new suit or wanting to be more daring on this trip.

I continued to watch as she continued some conversation with the woman who now took the adjacent lounger. As they chatted the other woman reached back and effortlessly undid the strap to her top and removed it. Carefully folding the top into a small ball like the other woman's was extremely small and placing it on the table beside the lounger. She then reached into her straw beach bag and removed a pack of cigarettes. Lighting one she then made an offertory gesture to Susan who politely took the cigarette and leaned forward accepting a lite. She had smoked since we met but had phased it out over our marriage to an occasional smoke with a glass of wine or on girl's nights out. But I had thought Susan quit smoking over a year ago.

Their conversation continued on for just a short while when Susan sat up and put her back to the woman, lifted the back of her hair up and the woman untied Paula's top. Just as the woman did, Susan folded the tiny top and placed it on the table beside her lounger and then lay back down to rest. My wife was now topless out in public! The pounding in my head remained and I think worsened. I began to turn off the patio to go inside and get dressed and head down there when suddenly two young men appeared out of nowhere and were quickly beside the ladies, one beside Susan and the other beside the other woman. These young men both held a tray and on the tray looked to be a couple of plastic containers. I didn't know for sure at the time but I had the idea it was oil or sunscreen. I had seen this before on our trips where the pool stewards would come buy with the products offering to apply lotion to someone's back or arms not really with the intention of preventing sunburn but more so in the effort to sell you the product at some exorbitant markup and also getting a tip. But what is vastly different here was these were not young college-age kids wearing the resort uniform of khaki shorts and a polo shirt with the resort logo. These were men at least in their mid-20's and were wearing nothing but a speedo. They were not bodybuilder gym rats but they did spend time in the gym. They were tall and muscular to the point of showing well-defined pecks and abs and the speedo had a hell of a time containing their large package. They weren't causing a tent in the speedo only because the speedo was too tight. From where I stood only a few floors up I could see how the arraignment of their cock was horizontal and easily made it to mid-hip. Any movement up or down and at least three-quarters of their cock would be exposed.

I, of course, don't know what was said but the woman was nodding her head in agreement and turned her attention to Susan and looked too excitedly be making some point. Her head was nodding and her arms and hands waving to indicate go on or its ok. This went on for not a long time but it did take some time before I saw Susan node her head in agreement.

Once whatever decision had been made the men placed their tray on the table and took what I was guessing to be sunscreen and started to apply it to the ladies. Now, this again was not the typically small amount on the shoulder routine. This looked more like what you would experience with a massage. They started with the feet and legs working the lotion into the skin. I could see the sheen of where it was applied as they slowly worked their way up. Susan had not moved yet the other women spread her legs apart offering her guy easy access to her inner thigh. I saw Susan turn her head to watch her friend and then I saw the guy working Susan lean forward and say something. Without hesitation, Susan nodded her approval and also spread her legs. In an instant her guy started upward to her inner thigh and then I saw his hand cover her crotch and stay there longer than necessary. His hand went under her bikini bottom and I could see he was not just applying lotion. He was fingering my wife!

Now, this is the point in some stories where the husband takes out his hard cock and jerks off and shoots a load all over the balcony. Not this guy. I immediately spun around to get my clothes on and race down to the pool. I grabbed my shorts and a T-shirt and ran to the elevator. We were only a few floors up but that was the longest elevator ride of my life. I didn't run through the lobby but it may have looked that way as I was certainly getting attention.

I made my way out to the pool and I could see the guy had now had his hands working her breasts. As I got closer I could see his thumbs and index finders playing and pulling on her now hard nipples. Susan was arching her back and moving her head in a very familiar fashion. That reaction is something I had witnessed numerous times as I had lovingly massaged her breasts bringing her to orgasm.

"What the hell is going on!" I shouted causing Susan to jump and sit up and look in my direction. Her new friend also jumped looking my way and both men, startled, stopped what they were doing.

"Dave!" She said.

"What the fuck is going on here! I mean besides some stranger fingering you and playing with your tits in public? You lose your mind?"

"What are you talking about, Dave? This is Carlos and he is just making sure I don't burn. This is a complimentary service. It comes with our stay at the resort."

"Yes sir", offered Carlos. We want our guests to enjoy their visit. Her pale skin is no match for our strong sun and surely a burn so soon on your stay would be painful and ruin the rest of your stay."

"Selling or giving sunblock for free is one thing but applying it is another. And sticking your fingers in my wife's pussy and playing with her tits is totally unacceptable!"

"Are you nuts! Another man getting that intimate with another man's wife is wrong! It goes way beyond wrong! And another man's wife agrees to it also wrong!"

"Dave, he did nothing wrong!" stated Susan.

'Seriously? Look at your hands, Susan. They are clean and dry. Now, look at your tits. They are all slick and shining from the sunblock. How'd it get there? Now, look at your pussy (I quickly moved the thong aside) all wet and shiny. Most can be from your orgasm but the rest is sunblock. He did nothing wrong? How'd the sunblock get on your tits, pussy, and inside your pussy!"

Susan began to tear up.

"Carlos"

"Yes, Sir"

"So this complimentary service, where are the women?"

"I don't understand, sir?"

"The young well-endowed women that offer this service to men. Where can I find them? I mean if I lay down her, drop my pants, will some young hot woman come up and put some lotion on my cock and slowly jerk me off until I cum?"

"Oh no, sir! It is a service just for the ladies. It is just me and James here." James being the other until now unnamed accomplice.

"Just as I thought. I have no doubt that the offer of sunblock is a complimentary service but the service only included a nominal offer with the hope of a sale and a tip. This additional service is all your idea."

"No, sir. This is all a complimentary service of the resort."

"Susan, don't you see? He wants to get you all worked up and if I hadn't gotten here to stop it he would be standing over you with his big cock in those tight pants and suggest that maybe later on you two meet up in his cabana for some additional complimentary service?"

"No Dave, it's not like that at all. I would never do that."

"And until now I thought you would never do this!"

I turned and started to walk away, forcing my way through the now dozens of gawkers most with their cell phones taking videos of the confrontation and a few zooming in I'm sure on Susan's tits. As I quickly made my way to the resort lobby I could hear Carlos mumble something in Spanish that loosely translated could only mean "I'm fucked".

I approached the desk and the receptionist hastily called the manager out of his office. I guess the look on my face showed that she had no reason to ask why. I quietly explained my situation and I was asked to continue the conversation in his office. What I learned was that all he was to do was to sell the sunblock, as I had thought. There was no such thing as a "complimentary service". Carlos would be let go and I would be reimbursed for all my expenses including my airfare. If I chose to remain for the duration of my trip all expenses were on the house. He did hint that he would like to keep this private. I said nothing and left the office. I would have loved to be able to call the police and have Carlos arrested on some sexual molestation charge but it would be very hard to prove that it was not consensual. I mean I saw my wife and so did a few others. She never said no and never resisted.

As I left the office I saw my wife, who was listening, standing and waiting for me. I walked past not saying a word. As we got to the elevator she said she could explain.

"Dave, please honey, talk to me!"

'Put your tits away, you look like a slut."

Sure enough in her haste to see me she didn't realize the little triangles moved and her breasts were on full display. She adjusted the top and we rode the elevator in silence.

Once in the room, I lifted my suitcase onto the bed and went into the bathroom to gather my toiletries.

"Dave, what are you doing?"

"Packing"

"Why" Why do we have to leave? I heard Carlos will be let go and we are comp'd for the week. We have a free trip!"

"Susan! We have a lot to discuss and this is not the place for it. We need to get away from this environment."

"But why? Why can't we talk here?"

"Because I can't spend the rest of the week glued to your hip. Even at home, I have no idea what I am going to do but this place is not the place to figure it out."

"What do you mean glued to the hip? Why are you saying that? Carlos is gone he can't do anything!"

'What about the next Carlos, or James, or whoever wants in your pants! It sure didn't take much effort then and I am sure it won't be any harder the next time! I can't believe all it took was a five minutes discussion with some woman you just met and you spread your legs. There's more to this than you are telling me and like I said this is not the place to talk."

That left her speechless. She sat on the bed and started to cry.

"You think I'm a slut! I never cheated on you and never would!"

"You just did. Just because he didn't put his dick in you doesn't mean you didn't cheat."

"That wasn't cheating! It was supposed to help us. It was to add excitement."

"What are you saying? This was planned?"

"Yes, sort of."

"I guess we have to talk. Go on." I stopped packing and sat on the chair by the room desk."

"Debbie said it would bring more excitement into our marriage. After being brought to orgasm by a young stud I would be all hot and excited and when got together the sex would be out of this world. You would benefit because I would feel like I had cheated and it would be like makeup sex and guilt sex all in one yet our marriage would be safe because I didn't cheat."

"Who the hell is Debbie?"

"The woman I was with."

"So the woman you just met in such a short time was able to discuss our sex life and convince you to allow some pool boy to masturbate you all so that I could get better sex from you? Even though I never ever complained about our sex?"

"Yes, and no. Yes about the better sex but no I didn't just meet her. Debbie and I work together. You never met her because she just joined the company about six months ago. We chatted about things and we got onto vacations and trips. I mentioned how we like to go to the islands or cruises and she mentioned she and her husband do the same thing. One thing led to another and she mentioned this resort."

"So coming here was her idea and not yours."

"She suggested it. She mentioned the complimentary service and how she and her husband have the best sex ever as a result. She has been coming here now for a while and all week, while she is here her husband would fish or go for a swim at the shore and she and Carlos or whoever was available would have their fun. She said there was never any intercourse and yes, you are right, there was always that offer but she remained faithful just as I remained faithful."

"Faithful from intercourse because I stepped in but not faithful to our vows."

"No Dave, you can't say that! I never would have had sex with anyone other than you."

'To me, you did have sex. That level of intimacy goes way over the line."

"No, I never intended that."

"You planned it! You two discussed it for however long and then flew me out here so you can have a week of some other guy bring you to orgasm so you then can have sex with me! You all of a sudden need a warm-up guy to have sex with me? When did I start to fail you in bed? Why didn't you talk to me rather than a Debbie?"

"It's not cheating and you are great in bed I don't need a warm-up guy I just thought it would add some extra to our lovemaking."

'You should have discussed it with me. Like I said to Carlos what about the women? What if they did have a "female Carlos"? How would you feel watching her stroke me and bring me to a climax? Would that help our sex? Would you find that exciting?"

"No, of course not. That's different."

"Different how? How is her hand on my cock different than his hand on your pussy, his fingers in your pussy, his hand on your breasts, his fingers playing with your nipples?"

"OK, stop! You're making a big deal out of nothing. We don't have to leave!"

"Am I? Are you fucking crazy! Don't you see our marriage is in jeopardy! I am having a hard time just looking at you right now. I am beyond pissed off! I wake up and find some guy sticking his fingers in my wife at her invitation and you want me to just carry on as if nothing happened? All those people out there saw this and now what happened and I am to show my face out there? Susan, what happened to you?"

"Nothing happened to me! I love my husband and wanted to give you the best week possible. I took some bad advice, that's all. Now you say our marriage is in trouble?"

"Bad advice is having the fish not the chicken at the next wedding reception. Bad advice is to take the underdog and no points at the next Patriots Super Bowl appearance. Letting other men use your body like that to please your husband is not bad advice. It's an excuse for cheating. It's a choice. It's a huge risk that you will lose everything. It's what you chose."

"So what are you saying? You're going to leave me? Get a divorce because of this?"

"As you said earlier to one of my questions, yes and no. Yes, I am leaving. With you or without you, that is another choice you will have to make. Divorce you, I hope not. If we can get someone we can talk to that explains why you all of a sudden went stupid slut mode and if they can convince me that I can trust you then I will stay married to you and hope we can put this in our past."

"Of course you can trust me! I love you and would never cheat on you!"

"Again. Susan, you left out again. Today you cheated and until you understand that being that intimate with another man is a form of cheating then we will never get beyond this. As for trust, how do I know that this has not taken place before? Maybe you had a test run? Maybe one of your working late nights or girl's night out with Debbie was just a way for her to demonstrate this so that you felt this trip here was worth it?"

"You're kidding! I told you I love you and that I was faithful."

"So if this was the first time how do I know there won't be another? You sure looked to me like you enjoyed Carlos and I saw how you looked at that cock in that speedo. I know your mind was thinking about that cock and not mine as he brought you off. How do I know that now that you had a taste you won't go for more and just try and be careful rather than be out in the open?"

"That's what you think of me now? Do you think I am a cheating slut? Oh my God, what have I done." The tears started flowing and he fell back on to the bed.

"Susan, do you know what a cuckold is?"

"A what?"

ctdans
ctdans
112 Followers
12