Susan's Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not in the slightest," I replied. "My body isn't exactly in good condition, you know. Does it bother you?"

"What my body or yours?" she asked again. Then she realised what I meant "Oh you mean your body. No not all. You have a big beautiful penis that I long to have inside me."

"It's been a while, " I said. "Are you sure you'll be able to handle it? I wouldn't want to hurt you."

I wasn't bragging about my size. But it had been over twenty years since any man had been inside her and I knew that it could be repercussions. I didn't want to make her bleed or cause her any undue internal damage.

She assured me that it would be fine as long as we took it gently at first.

I kissed my way along her body, stopping to tongue her belly button along the way. Her pussy was very hairy but I had fun feeling my way to her wet, open slit. I ran my tongue along the full length of her juicy slit, finding her hard clitoris under its hood and coaxing it out. I formed the tip of my tongue into a cylinder and surrounded the hardened bud. Then I moved it back forth, brushing the underside of her clitoris. I could sense by the shortness of her breath and the increased volume of her moans that Sylvia was close to coming again, so I slid two fingers into her soaking wet hole and began to move them in and out with increased tempo.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh," emitted from her and juices flowed freely from her wet cunt, as her orgasm took control.

I moved back up her body and bent her legs at the knees, pushing them apart. My cock was rock hard and the head of it was shining. I pushed it passed her outer labial lips and onward into her vagina. She was deliciously tight but warm and slippery wet at the same time. I moved a little way in and then pulled out.

"No!" Sylvia exclaimed. "All the way. I want to feel you all the way in."

Slowly I pushed myself back into her and continued going until I was up to the hilt.

"Oh my," she said, breathlessly. "I have never felt anything like this. You feel huge inside me. Please do it slowly and gently. I want to feel you move inside me."

Moving slowly and steadily, I rocked back and forth. Both my hands were holding her ass cheeks and so I massaged them in time with my thrusts. Sylvia would give me instructions on when to increase my tempo and I was only too happy to comply, as I wanted this last as long as possible.

As I slid back and forth within her, I felt Sylvia's vaginal muscles squeezed my hard shaft. It felt so nice. So warm inside her and her squeezing made my cock feel as though it was being massaged by a velvet glove.

Sylvia asked if we could change positions and I asked her what she had in mind. She said that wasn't too informed on modern sexual positions, nor did her body allow her to try more adventurous moves, but she thought if she was to lie on her side and I slid into her from behind, that could work.

I pulled out of her and we both heard an audible plop as I removed my penis from the warm confines of her velvety cunt. Sylvia rolled away from me and onto her side. I moved behind her and tried to slide back into her. After shifting positions a few times, I held her right leg in the air, while she guided my cock into her hole once more. As soon as the head of my cock was passed her rubbery labial lips, I pushed and was once more back inside her warm, velvety vagina. At her request, I let go of her leg and she lowered and bent it. From this position, I was able to manually stimulate her clitoris, while she caressed my scrotum and testicles. It wasn't before she informed me that she was about to come again. As she erupted, covering my cock and balls with her warm juices, I came too. I fired jet after jet of my own warm, sticky fluid inside of her. Sylvia massaged my balls to coax more of my semen from me.

Finally I had exhausted the contents of my balls and lay behind her, with my arms wrapped around her. I nuzzled my face into her back and I felt her hold my hands. Slowly my penis deflated and slid out of her. I ran my hand along her back, over her bum and ran my middle finger along her soaking slit.

"Wow!" she said. "That was worth waiting twenty five years for. I just hope that I don't have to wait another twenty five years."

"Well that would make you a century old," I replied, smiling. "And me, I'll be eighty by then. I don't think I want to wait another twenty five years either."

As we dressed, Sylvia asked, "Will you be having sex with Maxine tonight?"

"If it was up to me," I replied. "We'd be having sex every night."

She understood what I meant and didn't ask me anymore questions.

Except one last question as I said goodbye to her from the door.

"Would you like to come back and do this again?"

I replied that I would, but we have to be careful not to be found out.

We agreed to continue the affair until either one of us couldn't do it anymore.

12