Standing in for Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I went next door to see Barbara. Sucking your pussy was so erotic I wanted to try another woman to see if I enjoy sapphic sex for real or if it was just because you were my mother."

"And?"

"Yeah, I am an official swinger. I just want to try anal to see how that is, but man or woman? Yeah, I'm all for it."

"Oh honey, that is so wonderful to hear! You really should let your father take your ass for the first time. He really knows what he is doing back there and you are sure to become an instant fan."

"Yes, I heard Barbara say her husband really enjoyed daddy buggering him as he fucked her."

"Giggles, yes, they both enjoy themselves and both of us wives on a regular basis. I am sure you will as well. I wonder if you would like Bill to come over and slip inside your pussy as your father takes your ass? Your first DP needs to be special. What do you think?"

"Oh mother, do you think he would?"

"Baby, he would love to. I will call Barbara and set it up for 5 o'clock when they both get home. Both men like to have some sex to unwind after a hard day at work."

The porn was a mother/daughter scene where they were going 69 and I reached over and played with mom's pussy as I watched. Mom played with mine as well. We didn't try to make each other cum. It was more just sharing and caring...but it did keep our pussies moist.

***

Well, when I heard daddy's car drive up my pussy just gushed, I had to tamp dry my outer lips to keep from having it run down my thighs. I skipped down the stairs naked as a jaybird and met daddy at the door. We hugged and kissed and he played with my tits as I undressed him while he was still standing in the foyer.

Dad just smiled and after he was starkers I gave the tip of his cock a quick peck. "Ahh, Suzie, mom tells me you want to experience a DP with me in your ass and Bill in your pussy?"

"Oh yes daddy! Please? Is Bill on his way?"

Just then the door knocked and Dad let Bill into the house. I noted Bill took a longing look at dad's hard cock before he looked me up and down. "Bill, may I call you Bill? I thought it would be okay since you're about to fuck me."

"Bill is just fine, Suzie. And happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!"

Dad went to get his special cream as I helped Bill undress,"Oh yes! It has been wonderful! Daddy fucked me every way from Sunday, except anal, and I ate out mom's pussy and then went over and Barbara and I had some wonderful sex as well!"

Dad returned with the special cream, "Suzie, please come over here (he sat on the couch on top of a towel) and bend over so I can apply this cream. It will relax your sphincter muscles and make your ass as slippery as your wet pussy is. Bill, you are going to love Suzie's pussy, it is as smooth a pussy as I have ever fucked."

I bent over and daddy applied the special lube around the exterior of my sphincter before slipping a lubed finger inside and lubing my ass up as far as he could reach with his fingers.

Almost immediately I felt my anus relax and I straddled dad as I directed his cock into my now very open and very relaxed bowels. Nnnhhh, daddy filled me up. He was sliding without friction and there was no pain at all. I slid all the way down to his balls then rested my thighs on the outsides of daddy's knees, making my pussy lips spread wide for Bill.

Bill took one look and saw how wet I was. He knelt between our legs and slipped his cock into me in one, slow, slick thrust. "Oh my goodness," was all I could say. Both men were bottomed out inside me and I could feel their cocks pressing against one another inside me, and I was so full!

I was speechless. Daddy and Bill coordinated their thrusts, sometimes going in together and sometimes alternating...but the sensual overload was always there. My body started tingling from the very first strokes and I was having mini orgasms in fast succession, some from my ass and some from my pussy with both happening together several times.

I held onto Bill's neck as they thrust inside of me, barely able to focus on his face as my perpetual climaxes wracked my body. I moaned, I cried, I gasped for air, and my two beautiful men just kept up their rhythm. Mom came in and began to suck my nipples and I cried out as the orgasms just jumped up exponentially in strength.

Bill came first and sprayed his cum deep inside my pussy. He then moved down and literally began sucking his cum out of my pussy as dad continued to thrust. My climaxes never stopped. Eventually daddy came and sprayed his hot cum inside my bowels. By that time my body was just shaking uncontrollably. Mom gave me some orange juice to drink which I downed all at once.

Daddy was still inside me but slipped out and put in a butt plug to hold in his cum as I was fully dilated and relaxed. I sat between mom and dad, trying to recover while Bill sat in the high backed chair opposite.

Dad asked, "So Bill, is her pussy the slickest you have ever fucked or what?"

"Damn James, there is no comparison. I couldn't hold back it felt so good. Thank you so much Suzie for including me this afternoon. I loved it!"

"I--I never stopped cumming from the first stroke to the last. I am still feeling aftershocks. Thank you Daddy, thank you Bill. That was the best sex I have had today. I am definitely able to climax from an ass fuck, daddy. Thank you so much, both of you, for making it special."

It was at that time that I heard mom's rabbit vibrator. She was sitting spread wide, fucking herself with it. Bill moved to her side and fed her his still cum soaked cock from both his sperm and my juices while dad had me move so he could slap and suck mom's tits. She came hard soon after.

Mom had ordered Chinese food from the local restaurant and it was delivered just as Bill was leaving for the evening. Mom had on a summer dress that really didn't hide anything and paid the very distracted delivery man. We three ate and enjoyed talking about each other's day.

Feeling completely wasted from the wonderful day, I went to my room and took a warm shower, gently pulling out the butt plug and cleaning it and myself before flopping onto the bed and sleeping off the day's activities.

***

As it just so happened, the party that Saturday was at Jim and Mary's home. Mom brought some nice cream cheese and sausage stuffed Jalapeno peppers that were pickled in dill and halved before seeding and stuffing along with a corn salad made with white shoepeg corn, Hellman's mayonnaise, minced onion, minced fresh jalapeno, fresh minced garlic, pimiento, sea salt, and fresh ground black pepper (she made both early in the morning and let them sit in the fridge for the flavors to meld during the day so they would be ready for the party).

Everyone walked over to their house, almost as if choreographed so that each arriving family (only children 18 or over were allowed) could be properly greeted without anyone having to wait to enter.

When mom, dad, and I arrived we entered the foyer and mom and I handed our dishes to none other than Barbara and Bill as Jim and Mary greeted us, took our clothes and folded them neatly on a set of shelves before we formally greeted each other with sucking of nipples, fondling of balls, and exchanged pleasantries.

Jim had a very long, somewhat thin cock with a very overly thick mushroomed head that promised to be quite a unique feeling while Mary seemed to follow in the vein of laser hair removal. Her inner lips hung well below her outer lips and were a very fetching light pink with darker edges.

When we passed through the rear doors to the foyer we walked into an orgy going in full swing. Sex everywhere, moans, cries, climaxing...it was glorious. Mom had a youngish man from down the street walk up to her and planted a soul searing kiss right down her throat as he began to manhandle her breasts.

Rather than back him off, mom grabbed his cock and started pumping, asking him where he wanted to put his man meat. Dad saw a young couple who had moved into the neighborhood about 6 months ago and walked over, kissing them both deeply as they double teamed him. I was just about to find a soda when another male neighbor walked up to me and asked if I might be interested in sharing with him.

My pussy was fluttering and my mind a bit overwhelmed with all the open sex; but I knew why I was there and I smiled as I nodded, "Sure! I kind of like sex outside in the fresh air, though, is that okay um_______?"

"Jim, just call me Jim."

Jim was easily in his late 40's, with graying hair, deeply intelligent and kind eyes, and was in decent shape for a man of his age. His cock was semi erect and looked to be about 5 or 6 inches long but I swear it was as thick as my wrist. We walked hand in hand out the back sliding glass door to a pool area.

There were a few other couplings there but it was much quieter overall than the bustling sexual frenzy in the main house. We walked over to the juice bar (I learned no alcohol or drugs were allowed before or during these get-togethers for obvious reasons). I asked for a grape slush and Jim asked for a 7-up on the rocks.

I leaned into Jim's chest and kissed him. He began kissing down my neck, spending some time below my ear...and my pussy and nipples lit up like the fourth of July.

"Mmmm that feels nice!"

"Do you feel it on your clit and nipples Suzie?"

"Oh, yes. But how did you know my name?"

"Well, your mother informed me you had just turned 18 yesterday and that this would be your first party. She asked me to help make you feel welcome and included. Well, actually, I, um, well, I asked. I have a thing for young women in their late teens to early 20's you see. I find them quite intoxicating."

I smiled, "Do you prefer the power difference? I understand that can be very arousing for some men."

"Actually, I just like the patina of innocence. I am all about informed consent and am not a pedophile, but I do enjoy the effervescence of a younger woman. Does that cause you concern?"

"Absolutely not! My daddy just yesterday, introduced me to his cock and I loved it, also Mr. Walker and dad gave me my first DP last night. I have found I am very much into older men." I reached down and cupped his hairless balls in the palm of my hand and very gently massaged them. I swigged my drink and set it down on the bar as I kneeled in front of him, "Let me get this boy all wet, hot, and bothered and see if we can make it fit inside my pussy."

I peeled back his foreskin and licked his cock. It was a slightly salty, earthy flavor and I stretched my mouth to suck him in down to his balls. As he started to swell I knew I could not hold him in my mouth without biting so I let it slide out as I sucked and licked at the Y under his cock head as well as nibbled the ridge as I lathed it with my saliva and pumped it with both my hands (he was too thick for one to reach around the shaft).

I stood and sat on a bar stool with my back to the padded edge and opened my thighs in invitation. My pussy was slick, wet, and in heat as he lay the head of his cock at the opening to my cunnie. To Jim's credit, or more likely experience, he very very slowly began to open my pussy with his cock with what could only be described as micro thrusts. "Oh Jim, that pace is just perfect. Take your time and stretch my pussy around your cock, baby."

Jim continued his slow penetration and soon the head of his cock had slipped inside. Wow he was thick! My cunnie was throbbing around his cock head and it felt delicious as he continued to stretch my pussy. Jim had his arms under my knees past his elbows and his hands were playing with my breasts as he rocked his cock deeper and deeper inside me. I was gasping for air, my pussy and clit was being abused by this massively thick cock.

It was wonderful.

I looked into Jim's eyes and whispered, "Oh honey, take my pussy, feel how soft and smooth your cock glides inside me. You are so thick my clit feels like you are rubbing it from the inside and I won't last long before I cum for you honey. Do you like my velvet cunnie wrapped around your manhood?"

"Gnnnh, your pussy is just as velvety smooth as your father said it was! I love your pussy, Suzie. Please, cum for me. Let me see your cum face as I enjoy your body."

He was all the way inside me, not real deep; but oh was he filling my pussy up, stretching it wide with his magnificent cock. My clit was throbbing, my nipples hard as nails as he took me. I began to whimper as my climax began to rise up in me. This was different from my clit being massaged, this climax was building more slowly and was warming up my whole pussy.

I grabbed the hair on the back of Jim's head and held him tight in my grip as I crested, my mouth open, eyes locked on his, my brow creased as I grunted through my orgasm like a rutting bear. Jim reacted to my pulsing pussy walls and came, filling my cunnie with warmth, his heat and throbbing cock extending my own orgasm. When I came to, Jim pulled out and our combined cum ran down my thighs as I stood on the freshly mowed grass.

Suddenly I heard applause from over half a dozen people, all congratulating me and coming in to hug me as they played with my nipples or patted my cum soaked pussy lips. Jim produced a warm wet micro-weave towel and cleaned me up as I stood with my knees parted. He escorted me back into the house and the kitchen where we made some plates and sat outside on a picnic table. Mom and dad soon joined and we talked about how much fun we had already had.

Dad piped up, "Suzie, would you like some of that muscle relaxer? I have been asked if you might be up for a foursome with three men each filling a hole? I believe it is referred to as being 'plugged up'?"

"Oh dad! Only if you are the one in my ass! Who wants to be in my pussy?"

"Well honey, Bill and Jim, our host, wanted to take you anally and vaginally, would it be okay if I took you orally?"

"Okay! I can do that, where would be a good place?"

"Well, on the couch. Jim can lay with his head just short of the armrest and enter your ass while Bill can straddle his legs and get between yours to fuck your pussy and I can lean over the edge of the couch as you suck me."

My nipples started to harden, "Who will be watching us?"

Mom spoke up, "Everyone will baby, us wives will be massaging balls and nipples as most everyone will be watching you get fully vetted into our sex club."

"Mmmm, so this is a right of passage type of thing then?"

"Only if you want sweetheart," Dad said, "It is consensual or it doesn't fly."

I smiled and raised my eyebrow, "Let's fly!"

I bent over the table to let dad spread his magic cream around and inside my ass while mom and Jim cleaned the table. Dad, Mom, and I walked in to expectant faces as most of the sex seemed to pause and room was made for us on the couch." Jim laid down on the couch with his legs together and his cock standing high and well lubed. Mom spread my cheeks as I lowered myself onto his cock, right down to his balls in one slow but persistent move. My, he felt good back there! I lay back and put my head to the side and Bill saddled up to my still gaping pussy and slid balls deep into me.

My groin started its mini climaxes even before they started moving and I was panting as daddy slipped his cock into my mouth.

Then my world went white as everyone began to move. I came hard immediately, and kept climaxing without a break as all three men plugged me tight. I lost all sense of anything but those three cocks. I felt lips on my nipples but I could not respond more than I was, my body bucking and writhing, moaning around daddy's cock. I know it was so intense I was crying and had to have daddy pull out as I jacked him off several times so I could breathe and cry some more from the pleasure.

Bill came first, his cock throbbing in my pussy as his warm cum wrapped around the insides of my pussy. He immediately pulled out and Barbara began sucking his cum from my pussy. My climaxes didn't even slow down and Barbara was having a difficult time staying latched onto my pussy as I met Jim's thrusts in my ass. Jim soon creamed me back there and when he began to soften Barbara let him slip out and she immediately slipped a butt plug in my ass until it firmed up again.

With two of the three done, I could finally concentrate on my dad and I gave him a blowjob that had every cock in the house hard before I was through. When he came I deepthroated him and had his seed spew right down my throat and into my tummy.

Mary was cupping dad's balls as another woman I had not met was sucking his nipples.

When it was finished I was greeted with another round of applause and all the men with hard cocks from the show grabbed a woman and started fucking them without preamble. Mary took me to her bedroom and lay me down on her bed and we had some slow paced sapphic sex. She was tender and loving and people would step in and watch us play but no one engaged with us. It was sweet.

Mary's pussy smelled of lavender and her juices flowed easily as I licked her pussy and clit. We were in a 69 for what seemed like over an hour as we felt no rush to cum. Her style was easy going and very, very feminine. I loved it.

After we had both cum more times than I could count, mom came in and said it was getting late and I could stay or come back home with them. I was exhausted and kissed my goodbyes as we left with our empty food trays and bowls. Mom's food, along with her tits and pussy, were a big hit. We all showered together and dad helped to take out my butt plug and we all washed up and went to bed.

***

Harry was off at medical school and I was enjoying some afternoon sex with Barbara when the phone rang. Barbara collapsed onto the floor with the news that her husband and my lover was dead. I just held her close, letting her cry herself out...I cried with her.

I held her hand as she called Harry who was on the speaker so I could hear. I shook my head no when he said he was coming home immediately and Barbara had her wits about her enough to understand why. I could tell Harry was as devastated as his mother and I were.

For a month, Barbara and Harry grieved for Bill's death. The community fell in behind them both and several of the men were lawyers who hounded the driver and the company whose truck he was driving and they got a good out of court settlement for them.

Then, one day we got a phone call from Barbara, inviting us over for dinner as an introduction for Harry of the community's sex club and open community orientation. When I heard the news my pussy just began to flow without provocation. I had wanted to have sex with Harry so badly I was almost cumming just thinking about it.

Mom told me the afternoon before the dinner party that Barbara had asked me to be sexually assertive with Harry to break the ice and I happily agreed. We all bathed and mom and I dressed very provocatively, see through sun dresses with plunging necklines and nothing on underneath. Because of her huge bust, mom did tie a small ribbon around her waist, which accentuated her figure even more. I just wanted to get fucked as quickly as possible so I didn't add anything but a pair of shoes.

When we arrived, poor Harry was so nervous. As he undressed me I told him I was fucking him right after the introductions were over and he seemed to relax a little. But his poor cock looked like it could crack concrete. When he had finished the welcome with dad I wasted no time at all and took him to the couch where I bent over the arm and spread my cheeks for him. I was so turned on that I came on his cock just as the head entered my sopping wet cunnie.

Harry's cock was a little larger than his father's but it was hard as steel and very warm. He plunged into my pussy hard and fast, so aroused we were that there was no need for a slow start and we both knew it. Harry came right after, maybe only 4 thrusts? I didn't care, we were going to have a great evening together. I think what put him over the top so fast was mom's sucking Barbara's pussy on the chair and me sucking on dad's cock as Harry took my pussy. I thought it was cute.