Susan's Son's Friend Ch. 04

Story Info
After the Frat Party Susan's evening does not end.
1.6k words
4.33
28.5k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda59
Linda59
440 Followers

Susan Jenkins was relieved that the frat Halloween party was over. She had tried to be part of the crowd to please her young boyfriend, Jeff, and had been reluctantly persuaded to enter the 'Best Tits' contest, ending with her 34B breasts being groped by at least 20 guys and winning a long black dildo.

She didn't even care that the cabbie stared down her front to see her braless boobs, she just wanted to get back to the hotel and relax with Jeff. As they were dropped off, Jeff suggested they have a drink at the bar before going. Susan hesitatingly agreed, still being dressed in a very skimpy witch costume that barely hid her ass cheeks, not to mention her very low-cut top.

Sitting at the bar, they were waited on by a handsome young black bartender with the name tag 'Jerome'. "What'll you have?" he asked Susan.

She leaned over the bar and replied, "I could really use a stiff one right now."

The bartender stared down her front and said, "Well I have one for you any time you want, honey."

Susan was flabbergasted, realizing the double entendre she had uttered. "I mean I'll have a Seven and Seven." Jeff ordered a beer and the bartender asked them both for their IDs. His eyebrows rose when he saw Susan's date of birth and smirked a little at Jeff.

As he placed the IDs back on the counter, Susan heard a voice behind her shoulder. "Well, Susan Jenkins of Newtown! Now I know how to tag the pictures I took this afternoon when I post them on the Internet."

Susan turned around. "You!" she spat out. It was the man from the office building across the street from their hotel room who had taken pictures of Jeff fucking her in front of the window. "What do you mean tag the pictures?" She turned to Jeff. "What does he mean 'tag' the pictures?"

"It means that anyone searching the Internet for your name will bring up those pictures," Jeff replied, trying to hide a smile.

Susan turned back to the man. "You... You can't do that! I am a teacher and if it gets around the school that I have been... Going with a much younger man, one of my ex-students, I will be hounded out of town! You have to delete them!"

"Oh I have no intention of deleting them - yet. They are safely in my cloud storage. But there is a way you could persuade me to delete them, Susan Jenkins."

"What do you want, money?" Susan sneered.

"Oh nothing as crass as that, Susan. I want you. I want your body. I want to fuck you just as your young lover did this afternoon."

Susan gasped. "Jeff, help me. I can't do that. He is a complete stranger".

"I don't know what we can do Susan," Jeff tried to commiserate. "If you don't do it he will put those pics all over the Internet for your friends and colleagues to see."

"That's right," said the stranger. "My name is Jim and we have now met, so I am not a stranger."

Susan's shoulders slumped. She could see no way out of this and meekly got up and followed Jeff and Jim to the elevator. They stood each side of her and she gritted her teeth as she felt Jim's hand move under the back of her short dress and onto her bare ass-cheek. She wished she wasn't wearing just a thong but then it probably didn't matter. His hand continued down to her pussy mound and she realized that she was wet down there. She had already been somewhat aroused by all those boys feeling her bare breasts at the Frat party and now Jim's advances were making her body betray herself.

As soon as they got into their hotel room Jim pulled Susan against him and gave her a long deep kiss., then pushed her away. "Let's see what this witch has to offer." With that he reached under her dress and ripped off her g-string, then pushed her back onto the bed. "Spread your legs, Susan. Let us see your wet cunt!"

Susan was tired and not a little drunk. She decided to do whatever he asked and get it over with. As she spread her legs she saw Jim playing with his phone, then obviously taking a vid of her. She was very embarrassed, but even more so when Jim glanced down at her purse and saw the dildo. He picked it up and looked at it.

"So you like black cock, do you Susan. Here use it, plunge it deep inside you cunt - all of it," he commanded.

"But... but ... no," Susan wailed. "I just won that and have never used a dildo ... and have never even seen a black cock!"

"Well there's always a first time. Do it!" Jim commanded her.

Susan sighed and did as he said, plunging it in and out of her pussy while he videoed it. Jeff watched in amusement, with is cock out, stroking it. Despite herself she felt an orgasm coming upon her and soon was crying out as she came all over the bed.

"I knew you liked black cock," Jim laughed. "I bet you will like the real thing too."

"What did he mean by that?" Susan thought. She was soon to find out. There was a discreet knock at the door and Jim went to open it, ushering in Jerome, the bartender. "Shift's over and it's time for some fun," he said as his eyes devoured the sight of Susan's naked pussy.

"Eek!" Susan squealed, trying to cover up.

"Too late for that," Jim laughed. "This is my friend Jerome. I texted him your room number so that we can all have some fun. Let's get started."

Jerome immediately took off his bartender clothes, along with his underwear. Susan gasped at the length of his cock, even though it was not yet fully erect.

"I guess Jerome needs a little stimulation, Susan," Jim said. "Get down on your knees and suck him until he is hard."

In a daze Susan did just that, Jerome pulling off her dress before her mouth engulfed his cock. Jeff sat there in amazement, watching his former teacher kneeling naked and sucking on a black cock. Jim was continuing taking vids, and Jeff thought to himself that he would have to ask for a copy of them.

It was not long before Susan was almost choking as Jerome's cock grew to its full majestic size. Jerome took pity and withdrew it, laying down on the bed and beckoning Susan on top of him. She hesitated. The only man besides her husband who had ever fucked her was Jeff, and he was watching intently. She looked at the big black cock and shivered, but her body wanted it, every inch of it. She climbed on top of Jerome and used her hand to guide his cock between the lips of her pussy. Slowly she lowered herself onto it, inch by inch. She gasped as it stretched her, but continued until it was in up to his balls. To her, it felt like it was in up to her chest.

Susan leaned forward and began moving herself back and forth on his massive cock. Her tits swayed in front of Jerome and he reached up to grope her lily-white breasts with his black hands. She felt somebody else get up onto the bed, then some hands spreading her ass cheeks and applying some sort of cold gel into her rectum. Jerome put his strong black arms around her to hold her in place as she felt Jim place his hard cock against the sphincter of her ass.

"Let me introduce you to DP - double penetration Linda," Jim grinned as he thrust his hips forward and penetrated her ass. She had allowed Jeff to take her ass before, but this was an entirely new feeling. She felt so full with one cock deep in her cunt and the other up her ass. Both men began to get in rhythm as Susan felt another orgasm building. Pretty soon she let out another scream and came all over Jerome's cock.

"Susan is getting a little too loud, Jeff," Jim explained. "Get over hear and shut her up with your cock."

Susan was surprised and annoyed that her boyfriend seemed to be enjoying all of this, but he moved over next to her, turned her head and pulled her mouth onto his cock.

"Well now we have a three-hole slut," Jim exclaimed. "You should be in porno movies Susan!"

Susan couldn't believe it. Here she was in a hotel room with three naked men abusing her body. How did she get herself into this? She always thought of herself as a conservative, mature woman, yet here she was with a cock in her cunt, in her ass and in her mouth. Perhaps she was a slut after all.

With a loud grunt, Jerome shot his black seed deep into her womb. She felt his cock spasm five or six times as his black cock plunged into her white cunt. This seemed to set Jim off as his cock exploded in her ass, sending shock waves through her body. Finally Jeff erupted in her mouth. As he was holding her head against him she had to swallow his cum.

The three men lay back and relaxed, as did Susan. She was tired and wanted to sleep, feeling cum seeping from all three of her holes. She barely heard Jim tell her, "I meant it. You really should be in porn. You have an innocence about you that will drive men crazy."

As Jeff listened he wondered if maybe he could make some money out of leading Susan down a path of depravity.

Linda59
Linda59
440 Followers