Susan's Surrender Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Thank you baby... Thank you Susan... You have no...no idea what that just meant to me... If you’re not careful you’re going to have me falling in love with you...” I said to her while looking deep into her eyes, tilting her head back with running my finger through her hair...

Standing up, offering her my hand, I smiled saying to her... “Now come on, let’s run a bath and I’ll grab us a bottle of wine... I wanna trim the stunning pussy I know you have hiding under all of that wiry, over grown bush that I can see you’ve been ignoring...” I said to her, leading her over and turned on the taps to let the bath fill.

“Hell, I should spank you just for letting yourself go like that..!” I added then, laughing but in a way, I was sort of serious because as much as I was falling in love with Susan, I still wanted to play with her and spanking her was quite high on my agenda - or on my ‘Honey-do-list’ I guess you could say...

***

Returning with two glasses and a full but open bottle of wine, after having my usual fight with the cork for a few minutes down in the kitchen, I stepped back into my ensuite just in time to catch Susan, dabbing her own wet pussy lips with a small wad of toilet paper, assumedly after peeing while I was busy getting the wine...

Oh sorry to interrupt..! Well, not really...” I said to her smiling and joking as I set the wine and glasses down on the back ledge of the bath.

Of course, it’s a step-up model set in the corner like a triangle, my big Jacuzzi bath that I love so much with its amazing jets and how it has this big open area behind it like a seat where I often sit and put a leg up to shave my legs, and my pussy too.. Also, the two walls it sits against are mirrored which makes getting my disposable razor into those hard to reach places all that much easier...

“Come on Susan, climb in with me... It’s so warm and here, I’m adding some lavender bath oils as well...” I said to her then as I placed a small wicker basket of my shaving supplies on the big ledge and then showing her as I poured the purple colure oil into the bubbling bathwater.

Drying her hands, oddly enough after washing them at the sink, a habit I suppose, Susan smiled at me and took my offered hand as I smiled back, helping her step in over the edge and again, admiring her gorgeous naked body as she climbed in.

Gone now was a lot of her reluctance and shyness, I think she was enjoying herself more than she knew, the caring sensuality, my soft, warming touch. She craved these things now after being left deprived of such intimacy for so long -and even this, sharing a bath was monumental to Susan.

It was something I did recognized and pay heed to... Also, I was seeing that she was in her own way a dirty little slut - just as I was... Conditioned or not, she knew when to push the line, and just how to do it...

With us both in, Susan and I relaxed back into the hot, bubbling water, wine in hand and loving the warm wet slippery feeling of our bodies and skin sliding together beneath the surface...

“Oh this is so wonderful... I haven’t had a bath like this in I don’t know how long... Mmmm... I could stay like this forever, sitting here, naked -- drinking wine...”

“And don’t forget having your pussy shaved by your hot, young, lesbian lover...” I said then, smiling and winking, adding to Susan’s dreamy comments about us relaxing like this, drinking wine while naked in the bath.

Looking at me with a sudden shyness that I thought was fading, I watched then as her look changed to a bashful pouting lip and with her head curling into her shoulder, Susan blushed with my interruption, but I knew it was all an act, I was on to her long ago, or so I was leading myself to believe...

Yet I did have to admit that she seemed to be ‘out-freaking’ me on the sexual deviance scale - that was for sure...

I mean hell; I also had to acknowledge the fact that she had me with the whole ‘Christening’ thing... That one shocked me far more than anything else she had mentioned Mitch either having her do for him or having him doing to her in this wild, S&M lifestyle they had been living.

“Here Susan, come, sit up on the edge her for me...” I began then as I stood in the bath, the sudsy water running off of my naked body, feeling it tingling its way down, the soapy bubbles, tickling at my already puffy, hard nipples, over my flat stomach and into my valley, feeling wonderful soapy and warm.

“Now as I said sweetie... I think you’re long overdue for a trim down her don’t you..?” I asked as I had Susan sitting back some while I slipped my hand under her right knee, bringing her entire leg up and placing her foot and heel onto the wide back area of the tub where I had her sitting.

“That’s it Honey, now I can see what I’m doing..!” I added smiling at her as I went for my little basket of tricks, pulling out a tube of shave gel, the kind you have to rub into the skin in order to get up the lather. But first though, I knew I’d need to do some trimming with a small set of shears I also had tucked into my little basket.

Settling myself back down onto my knees in front of Susan’s very available pussy, with her leg up on the ledge, I picked up in my fingers a good clump of long wiry strands and gave her a “Tisk-Tisk” as I began to clip the long over grown hairs away...

Hearing me showing my distain Susan was quick to side with me, blaming not only herself but also Mitch for making her forget about herself with his constant dragging her down and making her feel like she wasn’t desirable...

“I know, I feel so bad for letting myself get this way, let it get this bad... I just -- I just didn’t care anymore...” Susan began but then changed course on me a little in her asking if I was going to shave her pussy completely bald.

“You’re... You’re not going to make me hairless everywhere? Like shaved bald..?” She asked, surprising me a little in being reluctant with this, but okay with everything else so far. I found it rather curious anyway...

“I can shave it all off if that’s what you’d like but I was thinking of just taming this forest some, I wasn’t thinking of doing ‘all’ of you... Just more like mine... See..?” I answered then leaning back some on my knees, pressing my pussy forward as we both looked down, seeing my small, tidy little patch of pubes sitting low on my otherwise hairless mons, the triangle of hairs pointing down to my clit.

Looking back up to Susan, I could see her smiling, telling ‘Yes please!’ with her eyes alone...

Smiling and giving her a wink I returned to my task of clipping away most of her long pubic hairs all the while talking to her, teasing her where I could...

“You know Suzy Q... If you were my first little lezzy-subbie girl like my Valerie back in college, I’d definitely have you shaved hairless and I’d insist that you stay that way because as I’ve learned, bad little subbie girl’s don’t merit or deserve having a grown woman’s pussy with a full, rich, hairy mound...” I said to her stretching out my words, matching each to a ‘clip’ of my shears here and ‘clip’ of them there, continuing and reducing her once wild bramble-bush of sandy-blond pubes down into a tamed, manageable patch.

“However...” I added then, as I stopped to drop my shears back into the basket and splash water over her shorn mound.

“Seeing how in this case... Or ‘our’ case I should say... I like that I’m going to leave you with a cute little ‘V-cut’ like mine... It will remind us both that even though you as a gorgeous, beautiful, mature woman... We’ll still both know that you’re my submissive little subbie slut now isn’t the right..?” I said to her in a lusty voice as I ended, calling her my subbie slut while at the same time I began rubbing the shave gel into her remaining pubes and pussy, using it as further lube, rubbing and making her all slippery and foamy, hitting her clit as I went, making her jolt and sit up right, gasping...

“Uhhh..! Ohh! Oh Heather...Yes -- yes I -- I want that...” Susan replied while biting her lip this time in response to both my touch and my words.

“Mmmm... That feels nice doesn’t it..?” I cooed in saying, smiling and loving that I’d caught her off guard and that she seemed to love it as well...

Stepping back and looking at my handy work, Susan’s pussy looked like the frosting on Meringue pie, white and frothy... “Hold still now!” I said then, smiling and waving my pink disposable razor in front of her...

I was ready to dive in and clean her up, scrape away the last of the unwanted hair that would let me see what her beautiful pussy looks like when it’s not lost in the South American Rain Forest she had been growing for what looked to be months on end.

Carefully, I let the razor glide over her exposed pussy lips, her long lobes of flesh that although aged, they too had aged gracefully with her, looking luscious and pink, full but still vibrant. I was going to love spending hours suckling this woman’s pussy...

And here again it looked like I was going to be the bottom in this budding relationship, she had me so wrapped in her amazing -- mature, womanly charms I almost felt like I wanted to be her submissive... Her Karen Alder to my Valerie Kent to draw a comparison -if I must...

“Stand up for me Susan, I want you to turn and bend over, we need to make sure we get ‘everywhere’..!” I said then as I finished shaving her lower regions and leaving her as I had promised, not completely bald and hairless but with a much tidier, tight little triangle sitting atop of her valley, her Venus-mons.

Doing as she was told, I moved back and watched as Susan stepped down from her perch and then turned for me, presenting me with her lovely, round, creamy skinned ass.

“Mmmm... That’s good! You have such a lovely ass Susan, but if you ever want to feel my tongue back in there as you loved me doing so much, you’d better reach back and hold yourself open for me so that I can make sure that hot little butt-hole of yours is nice and clean like the rest of your pussy!” I said to her in light funny tone that had Susan leaning forward, pressing her big tits down onto the flat surface in front of her, bending in half and enabling her to reach back with both of her hands to hold her lily-white ass cheeks apart for me, mewing and humming out a contented sounding sigh as she did so.

“Ohhh yes... There’s a good girl...” I said to her as I splashed a little bath water up and over her quivering little pucker, wetting down the already bath-softened hairs, enough that I knew I wouldn’t need any extra shave gel, just water and few quick swipes with my trusty lady shaver and Viola! -- One hair-free asshole!

“Ah..! Oh that feels... That feels nice...” Susan sighed again, louder this time as I used my finger tips to hold her skin taut while wiping away the last remnants of any stray hairs, hearing her and smiling, I thought I’d play with her some more.

“Hmmm... I think someone likes having her tight little asshole played with... Doesn’t she..?” I said, teasing and asking as I added a second finger, rolling the pads over and around her, massaging and continuing to tease her winking back-hole, making her moan out and even feeling her pushing back and rolling her hips along with me.

I knew Mitch fucked her in the ass when they did have sex, but honestly, I can’t imagine that she liked it very much, I mean from the way she described the times when he would do this, ass fuck her or ‘sodomise’ her because that’s how I looked at it, not as loving thing but with him being a brute, forcing himself on her.

However, as I toyed and played with her, even giving her the experience of being rimmed with my wet slathering tongue, it seemed my naughty, sexy -- mature next door neighbour was steadily proving me wrong.

“Mmmm... Oh -- yes... Yes I do like it... But only when it’s you... Only when you do it for me... ‘Miss’...” Susan replied, answering my question while wiggling her hips back at me even more, holding herself open while turning her head and look at me.

And of all the erotic, incredibly hot things to say... She called me ‘Miss’..!

I swear I had a mini orgasm when she said that, sounding breathless and surrendering as she lay there, her big tits pressed into the flat surface of the back ledge of my huge bath tub, her back straight and bent at the hips with her legs straight, locked at her knees, her arms stretched back with her hands and fingers spread out across her ass cheeks while I diddled and played with her winking little back-star...

“Oh it’s ‘Miss’ now is it..?” I began, pretending to be pulling her up on this sudden and very sexy choice in her address of me...

“Are you being a good girl saying that -or are you just trying to stay on my good side seeing how I have you in such a compromising position..?” I said to her then as I gave her ass a playful swipe with my free left hand.

“Ahhh!” She yelped... “Owww..! You spank hard... Miss..!” Susan cried back and calling me Miss again I knew right then that she was enjoying this kind of spanking, the fun, playful kind where I will ‘pink-up’ those creamy, white cheeks of hers soon enough, but never would I cause her any real harm to my new lover... Not like that asshole Mitch...

Of course, I hadn’t smacked her hard, just a swat that she played up as we both laughed with Susan turning and sinking back down into the tub where we were soon entangled in each other’s arms, our wet bodies sliding together under the bath water as we made out like lovers losing ourselves yet again in our new found passion...

Later...

After our bath, we snuggled on the couch in our robes and under a blanket watching a movie and finally eating the reheated Chinese food that we’d all but forgotten about. It was such a wonderful intimate time, the two of us connecting on a level like this, more as a couple than as just excited new lovers.

***

“So what do you think..? Do you want to come and work for me in the catering business..?” I asked as Susan and I sat in my kitchen that next morning. We were having coffee and some fruit she had cut up for us where I was in the shower and then getting dressed.

It was back to work for me and seeing how Susan didn’t have anywhere she needed to be, an idea came to me -- a sly, naughty idea...

“Oh God yes please!” Susan began, sounding quite enthused.

“I’d love to get back into the workforce after being away from it for so long... But do you think..? Do you think I’ll be able to manage? I -- I don’t really know what it is that you want me to do...” She added then, first sounding all for it, then backing herself down, feeling unsure due to her being a homemaker for so long leaving her out of the swing of things.

“Of course you can, you’ve been doing this job for over 20yrs already, you’ll know exactly what to do...” I said to her rather matter of fact, yet she looked at me, confused.

She replied... “I --I don’t understand...”

“Well...” I started saying picking up my purse and looking for my keys...

“I need to go into the office for a few meetings but I’ll also set up your paperwork and find you a few uniforms, and also, I’ll set you up with one of our teams and they’ll show you what you need to do... In the mean time... You can put to good use the job you’ve been doing for the last 20yrs as a homemaker... You can start by getting yourself up to speed in learning how to clean my house!”

Finishing then with a huge smile and sweep of my arm, showing her the place as I opened the side door, then added as I stepped out... “And, right here in my kitchen is the perfect place to begin before you head up to put fresh sheets on ‘our’ bed..!”

Susan surprised me then by coming over to me and kissed me goodbye as I and made my way out, turning and letting her know that I’d be back in a few hours...

“Okay, well then have a nice day! Oh and is there anything you’d like me to make for dinner..?” Susan said as she followed me out the door still dressed in the short robe I’d given her and nothing else, which I’m sure if Mitch were watching he would have been burning with rage... Good!

“No, I’m sure you can figure that out as well... Okay I have to go... Bye!” I answered her last as I hopped into my car...

***

After attending a meeting that only lasted an hour, tops. Then doing a few odds and ends in the office, cleaning up other peoples mistakes, and also, having Susan put on the payroll etc, I finally made my way over to our uniform supplier to find a few things that were in stock and I knew would fit her.

The clothing my staff wears at these functions and what have you, it’s standard hotel fare, knee length navy blue skirts to be worn with pantyhose and up top, a durable but classy looking light blue button down shirt and choice of a black tie or kerchief, and also including a jacket that should be worn when possible... And lastly the also standard low heel shoes, comfortable loafers in the same navy, or black was acceptable.

These were Susan’s work clothes, the uniform she would wear along with the rest of my catering staff while out in the public, proudly displaying my logo on their breast pocket -- an H-W my initials linked together...

However... What I planned on having her wearing at home? That was a different story requiring a completely different kind of clothing outlet...

With a box of the navy blue uniforms in the trunk of my car, I drove off to my next destination, a favourite place of mine that I had found some time back. It’s a cute little boutique hidden two streets back from everywhere else; It’s a place that caters to a different type of uniform seeker... Meaning -- it’s a fetish-boutique, and it’s called ‘Le-Clito’ a very clever shortening of French version of... Well, I’m sure you can figure it out...

My naughty intentions were to find Susan some form of Maids uniform that was of course much more risqué and ultra-sexy, yet at the same time I didn’t want her looking like some over-the-top Bimbo in a silly little French Maids get up...

No, I wanted her looking sexy alright and not just slutty but more so a ‘classy-slutty’ - if there is such a thing...

I spent nearly an hour with Darla the cute pixie haired sales girl who was helping to pay her way through college working in a sex shop... With a fancy French name no less...

Together we found some exceptional ‘fetish-wear’ for Susan but like I said nothing too over the top -but still... Indeed only worthy of private, adult eyes...

Some of the items were as simple as several, very short micro-mini-skirts and as well, a few blouses that I’m sure Susan would find rather challenging to wear for a woman of her age and refinement.

However, of the items my two absolute favourites were first, a stunning, incredibly sexy underwire half-bra that would present Susan’s big beautiful tits on a pedestal, and leaving most of her fleshy, creamy white breast exposed, and of course, this was also to include her long, thick nipples being left uncovered with her breasts being held up and supported by only the small, quarter-sized-bra cups from underneath...

It was pretty and white with delicate lace -and to go along with this sexy, but outrageous little bra, the second item I found and bought as a compliment to her new ‘bra’ if you could even call it that - was a whisper thin but very elegantly chiffon blouse that was of course completely see-through -- front to back, long sleeves included...

I smiled and felt my pussy dampen when I pictured Susan dressed up in these cloths while cleaning my house. Doing my bidding and being the best submissive maid a girl could ask for...

Handing Darla my credit card, I stopped and told her to wait...

“Hang on little girl... When did you open this other room..?” I asked pointing to a beaded curtain hanging in the small arch way to my left.

“Oh that’s our new adult toy section... I’ll keep these here for you if you want to go in and see if there’s anything that catches your eye...” Darla said then with a wink as I ventured over and stepped through the long hanging red beads separating this little grotto of sex-toys from the rest of the boutique.