Susan's Surrender Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Gigi... I'm sorry - thank you Ma'am..." Bev said to her older mentor, her very mature, lifelong dominant who, like a ghost she seemed to have drifted back into Beverley's life from out of nowhere - Yet there she was...and I there I was...

Moving away from me after loosening my bonds, enough for me to shuck them, Bev did as she was told, but also grabbing her robe and walking off in defiance, Bev gave Gigi one last look that told the older woman she was none too happy for being shooed away in favour of her younger brat sister.

"Now my pet, where were we..?" Gigi said to me smiling and making me feel special in a way, like I was being spoiled by an older Aunt, as I'd always perceived Gigi to be already, of course now though, some 20yrs later - she wasn't just giving me boiled sweets or squares of chocolate after I had warmed to her some...

No, this was different, much different...

Smiling back at her I bit at my lip in that sexy way that I do as I sat up on my knees and pushed as much of her robe off of her as I could with her sitting and then leaning in I tenderly kissed each of her quite small and hard little, dark coloured nipples that sat atop her small tits, which sadly through the ravages of time, they had deflated quite some... However it was about her only flaw as far as I could see...

Which wasn't really a 'flaw' - I mean she was still beautiful for her age, it was just sad to see her lose this part of herself...Because to be honest, with my small titties, her fate one day may just be my own...

Yet undaunted in seeing this new beauty in her as she was naked before me, I was seeing her as a vibrant and still very sexual being, and without Bev forcing me, I lovingly caressed and touched each of her very tanned little, yet nearly flat titties.

That was something I always remembered about Gigi... She was always out sunning herself in her back yard and was one of those women who were forever tanned, no matter the season, and now - now it would prove from her utter lack of tan lines, Gigi - the free spirit dancer, she liked to sunbathe in the nude...

"Ohhh... Oh yes darling... Mmmm yes, gentle, Ohhh just like that... Ahhh gooood..." Gigi moaned complimenting the soft approach I had chosen to take with her. After all, I knew she was no spring chicken and although Bev had me forced into her, I knew better when choosing to use more 'spit' than 'shine' when licking her mature but still rather delightful, heady, fragrantly over-ripe pussy.

"Ohhh! Ohhh you are a good girl aren't you? I should have had you come and see me years ago..." Gigi cooed at me as I nibbled on her labia and let my tongue lightly tease and then pull away from her large, stiffened clitoris. I was enamoured, it was like a little cock that I instantly fell in love with sucking and coaxing out form its fleshy hood with my puckered lips...

"Mmmm..." I hummed this time into her somewhat dry pussy, another aspect of age we all have to look forward too but none the less, this wasn't something I couldn't overcome with my abundant supply of saliva, but too pardon a pun in saying that Gigi's pussy... She was 'mouth watering' -and therefore I had no trouble keeping her feeling lovely and slippery, and in turn bringing her to the heights of ecstasy with my efforts...

Licking and tickling her pussy lips and mini-cock-like clitoris, I soon had Gigi arching her back and holding her hand to my head, urging me in and knowing when to back me off as she came, but she came quietly with several, deep inward breathes followed by several more shorter quicker "Hu-Hu-Hu' sounds before letting it all back out again in one long growl that I'm sure now that Bev was mimicking while Susan had gone down on her at my house.

"Aaaannnnuuuugggg..." She belted out in a long drawn out moan loud enough to gain both Bev and Susan's attention all the way across the big open room. Holding me away then, telling me she'd had more than enough, my face looking pleased but no doubt left with the sheen of wetness, mostly from my spit as I had moved myself around in her abundant womanhood.

I was happy that I'd made Gigi happy and also, I was feeling a bit smug in being her pet for a while instead of my big mean sister... Who would indeed get me for this but for that moment; it felt nice to have a win over Bev...

"Mmmm... that was delightful my darling Heather but I'm afraid we've angered your sister, I can't say that I'd like to be in your shoes right now..." Gigi said to me then as I rose from my place and stood before her while at the same time feeling a strike of fear run through me as I thought to ask if she'd protect me from Bev but surprisingly, she became very glib and almost distant...Giving me a simple shrug instead of an answer that told me I was indeed on my own...

I wondered if I hadn't just been played by this old girl...

Continued...