Sushi: The Woman on His Desk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at him, with the smile carrying into her eyes, "I will take your silence as a vote of approval! Shouldn't we be going?"

Jack tried to say something, but his mouth just returned to its idiotic grin. He extended his elbow and she took his arm as they walked to the door. As Jack clicked the latch, he heard Kim behind him, "Told ya you would luv it!"

Jack gave Kim a 'thumbs up' gesture and then walked Susan out the door. Susan looked at the black SUV parked in front and kidded, "I thought you said no tuxedos tonight; your SUV seems to have not gotten the message? It's another lovely vehicle. What is this one?"

Jack finally unlocked his grin, "Another Volvo, this is an XC90."

"Is this a heritage thing, you liking Swedish cars?"

"Not specifically. I do find the aesthetics are very pleasing and represent well to my customers what I am trying to achieve in my architectural designs. But, I brought this one tonight because I thought it would possibly be easier for you to enter & exit in evening attire," he said, as he held the door open.

"Thank you for your thoughtfulness, which seems your trademark. Yes, this certainly is easier," as she buckled up, "The SUV I purchased was the Mazda CX-9."

"Also a fine vehicle," Jack responded, "as well as reflecting your good taste in design."

Jack placed his suit coat on the back seat, and then entered the driver's seat. As he reached to buckle his seatbelt, he saw Susan's exposed leg - a lot of leg - and between the two bottom buttons of the dress, he could detect purple lace panties. He was feeling rather warm.

Susan caught him looking, so she looked towards his seatbelts. Her face then returned to look forward, but now with a mischievous grin, after noting the bulge in the pants of his beautiful, dark blue pinstriped suit.

'Mission accomplished!" she thought.

++++++++++++++++++++

As they entered the Four Seasons ballroom, she thought it was rather like some fairy tale scene. She heard gasps and whispering among the hundreds there; faces turned. Then the room became quieter, except for the numerous 'Hey Jack' greetings, and people were moving aside to let them through. She returned many smiles, mostly from men.

Jack walked her through the sea of tables, as she wondered which table was theirs. Jack kept walking until they reached as far as they could go, which was the center table at the edge of the dance floor, and facing the stage.

'Well,' Susan thought, 'Jack must have good position to warrant the best table, and given the friendly deference that is being shown to him.

Before they sat, Jack said he would go get some champagne from the bar, which was at the side of the large ball room. He returned to find Susan nearly surrounded by smiling men, most of whom he knew from the company. The pack was bunching closer to her and all expressed greetings.

The sound of a microphone being thumped, to test the sound, caused the group to turn to the podium on the stage. Susan and Jack turned too.

The speaker said "Welcome all to this evening's festivities. As you know, we are here to celebrate the completion of the Central Plaza Tower. The design and construction is the great work done by John K. Lindstrom & Associates. Let's all thank the owner & president. Jack, where are you? Please wave to the crowd!"

Susan's mind went into overdrive as Jack waved and applause broke out. 'My God,' she said to herself, 'I am on a date with THE owner of a the company, Jack/John is not 'just' an architect. Shit! Wow!'

"Jack" she appealed, "Couldn't you have given me some warning about what I was walking into? I mean, I am THE boss's date!" She smiled broadly, but still felt confused.

The announcer continued loudly, "And tell us Jack, who is the astoundingly beautiful woman you have with you tonight?"

Jack shouted to the stage, "This is my girlfriend, Susan Chee."

"JACK!?" she squealed, now truly astonished and having trouble composing her thoughts. She heard the announcer broadcast, "Yes ladies, sorry. Jack finally has a girlfriend, the lovely SUSAN CHEE!" More applause broke out, and Susan found herself weakly waving back to the large crowd.

The men reformed the near-circle around Susan and were anxiously introducing themselves and congratulating her for snagging him. Some said they had worried Jack might be a recluse when it came to women. Susan was shaking their hands, her mind in blur.

Jack moved next to her and put his arm around her waist, relishing in the bare skin of her back, and the swish of her hair across his arm. Several of the men were telling Jack that he must bring her to another event, and to the office, and to anything...to Everything!

Jack heartily agreed, and Susan smiled but squirmed a bit, then asked, "Can we sit for moment, I feel a little dizzy."

As they sat, Jack quickly snatched their name card off of the table and put it in his shirt pocket. "Is there something I can do to help?" Jack asked with concern.

In a quieter voice, Susan pleaded, "Jack, I really DO like you, and I want to know if there is more to 'us', but I only met you 24 hours ago! And now you announce me as your girlfriend? I mean the idea is appealing, but do you really know me? What if you are wrong?"

"What?" he muses, "If I am wrong, which I highly doubt, I can always say we broke up."

Susan was fighting back a couple tears, but was curious "Why did just grab the name card? I would of kind of like it for a souvenir, if you don't mind?"

Jack looked a little sheepish, and replied "It has a typo on it, apparently my assistant misunderstood me."

"Come on Jack, let me see it. I could use a bit of humor right now."

Jack cringed as she reached into his pocket. She gasped loudly and quickly covered her open mouth."

"JACK!! It says..."

"I know what it says. Just so you know; it is not what I asked for."

"But it says...says Mr. & Mrs. John K. Lindstrom, Jr.!!"

He put both of her hands between his.

"Susan, just to be clear, there never has been a 'Mrs. John K. Lindstrom, Jr.' My dear, what I learned last night, putting aside that you are mesmerizingly beautiful, was that you are kind, strong, open, funny, charming, intelligent, and confident. You are everything I have ever hoped for."

"Really!?"

"I have searched for some years, with no success until now, to find a woman that I thought could be my equal. One who I would share her life, as much as she shares mine: One who brings her own life into our relationship, and would not just settle for living in my shadow. Maybe I am projecting a bit, but I see all that I need in you, Ms. Chee."

Her eyes searched his, as a couple more tears snaked down her cheek.

"Susan, I have grown this company since my father turned it over to me, when mother got ill, doing what my father did; recognizing the potential in people and encouraging them to do great things."

"Sushi, I see the potential in you to be the love of my life, and I don't intend to let you go until I know one way or the other! So, you keep the place card...maybe we can reuse it later."

Tears rolled down Susan's face, "Lucky I don't need mascara! I hardly know what to say. What you said is wonderful, and I think it answered many of the questions in my mind. I feel like this is wildly nuts after just 24 hours, but, Yes, I am your girlfriend!"

"Now will you please kiss your girlfriend?" she stammered through the tears.

Jack pulled her shoulder to him and gave her a firm kiss, only stopping when some clapping & cheers around the table started. Jack and Susan looked up, slightly embarrassed by having an audience, but both feeling an excitement running through them.

Susan excused herself to touch up her makeup, thinking "God, I hope I am not crazy to do agree to this.'

When she returned, dinner was being served. Both of them needed to eat, but each could hardly take their eyes off the other as they ate. Before dessert, a man came up and said, "Hello Miss Chee, so nice to see you again."

She focused her distracted mind and looked up to see a familiar face. "Mr. Wharton, Don Wharton! Jack, I had forgotten that it was Lindstrom that did my remodeling work, and Don was the project manager. So good to see you, Don!"

Jack nodded to Don with a smile, and Don said, "She is fine lady, Jack".

After the dinner was the dancing, and the couple indulged their need to feel the other's body pressed against them. They both could feel what the other's body wanted. Susan finally broke the long silence, "Have we been here long enough to achieve the proper amount of visibility for the head honcho?" Looking into his eyes, she cooed "I want you to take me...home."

Jack extended his elbow and escorted her back to their table, where he handed her the red clutch purse, and then put on his suit jacket. They responded to the numerous 'goodbyes,' many of which were addressed to Susan as well, as they walked across and out of the ballroom.

====================

They were quiet all the way back to Susan's home, with Susan resting her hand on Jack's thigh for most of the drive. Occasionally, her thumb swept back and forth, and he would look over at her with a contented smile.

Susan used the quiet time to try to untangle all her thoughts about what had happened in the last 24 hours, and what may happen next. Jack used the time to absorb his relief that she had accepted his girlfriend offer, and had not been offended by the public manner in which he did it.

He also observed, much to the enthusiasm of his groin, that when the SUV crossed a bump, that her potentially unsupported breasts barely jiggled.

Susan was so glad when they parked at her house and got out; much longer and her wetness would have made a spot on her silk dress.

At the front door, Susan quickly got her keys out, unlocked the door, gave Jack a brief kiss, and pulled him inside. Jack followed her lead, amused by her urgency.

Once inside, Susan said that they should relax for few minutes and have some tea. Liking the old fashioned whistling-style teapots, she put one on the stove to heat. What she really wanted was the time to still her racing mind.

While Jack waited, he remembered the basics of her remodeling design, which placed the two combined bedroom & offices in 'ying yang' arrangement around the central second floor landing.

She turned to Jack, "I need to go up and change before I damage this dress."

Jack asked coyly, "Do you need any help?"

She turned to face him, paused, then placed her hand lightly on his chest, and looked at him. He had a small, contended smirk, but his eyes stayed fixed on hers. She felt he was really looking at her...No, In To Her. Almost as if he could see a secret in her, one she did not even know of.

'Tea be damned,' she thought.

"I do have a few buttons that are hard to get to." She slid her hand over to his arm, and down to his hand, taking the firm hand and leading him up the stairs to her bedroom, located on the front side of the house.

She walked him to the side of the bed, which was already turned down, and he moved to face her. As he stood there, she stepped out of her heels, and took off her earrings, watch and ring. She placed them on the nightstand, and turned on the softly lit table lamp.

Jack slipped out of his shoes, and slowly reached down and undid the bottom button of her dress. That moment sent a rush through her.

"Jack, there is a reinforced catch at..."

"Got it," said Jack ,"It just made sense for there to be some kind of reinforcement at the bottom."

'Yup, an architect," she thought, 'My architect.'

Jack slowly worked his way up the buttons, keeping his eyes on hers as often as possible. He passed those purple lace panties. He felt his hands start to tremble slightly as he worked up past the side of her breast. He heard Susan inhale sharply. He also did not see any support for her breasts; they just stayed where they were as the dress loosened around them.

As he got to the top corner of the buttons, below the shoulder and where the buttons turned inward towards her neck, he stopped. He leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss. She purred in response. "Keep your eyes closed," he whispered.

He turned her 90 degrees, and moved her over about a foot to the side, then moved to stand behind her. He reached around her neck and started to undo the last few buttons, he stopped with one button to go. She was completely exposed along the left side as the dress gapped open. Susan's breathing was deeper and more rapid now.

"Open your eyes," he murmured

Susan looked, and saw herself in her full-length mirror, with Jack behind her. He undid the last button and gently unwrapped his prize. He paused. She saw desire written from ear-to-ear on his face...and she loved it.

Susan moved her arms back slightly, as Jack slid the dress down her arms, and off. "Stay," he whispered. He laid the dress carefully on the bed.

She stood there, wearing only her lacy panties, with shivers racing through her. She waited as Jack returned to stand behind her, again. She saw that the delight, infused with lust, remained on his face.

He reached up and took the left clip out of her hair, then the right, and put them on the nightstand. Her hair flowed out and spread across her shoulders, with some sliding forward around her shoulders, to frame her breasts.

His found his chin could rest on her shoulder, now that she was out of her high heels. She turned her head, left, to glance at him. His eyes were locked on the image in the mirror. He delighted in watching her hair shift as her head turned. The sight of this woman had captured his soul.

He gazed at the smooth curves of her waist, where his hands now rested: The perfect proportions of legs to upper body: The flatness of her stomach, with the subtle protrusion of her hip bones was perfect too. And her breasts were more than he could have hoped; exquisitely round and full, to the point that they nearly met in the center of her chest; with cocoa brown circles, the size of poker chips, the centers were capped by a nipple as thick as Susan's little finger, and at least a quarter of an inch tall, at this moment.

He slid his hands up her sides, under her hair, and cupped her breasts. He exhaled sharply "HHMMMmmmm," his breath grazing her chin. He heard Susan happily sigh and felt her sink slightly, as if her knees wanted to buckle.

Jack found her eyes in the mirror and softly said in her ear, "I did not know a woman could be this beautiful!"

Those words took away the last of Susan's restraint. She spun in his arms, raking her rigid nipples across his palms. She threw her arms around his neck, slammed her body up against his, and crushed her lips into his with the hottest kiss Susan knew how to give. Her tongue dove for his tonsils. One leg wrapped around his thigh. Her fingers gripped the back of his thick hair, just the way she had thought about doing last night.

Now it was Jack's turn to sag at the knees, as her lithe body was clamped to his tightly, to the point, or rather points, that he felt her hard nipples clear through his dress shirt.

She thought she could feel his heart racing faster than hers. His chest was firm, and yet was comfortingly supple. She felt his hands splayed across her back, stacked from the top of her butt to her shoulder blades. The pressure from the bulge in his pants assured her that he was big enough to not disappoint.

Finally, she needed air, and pulled her head back to gaze in to his eyes. Their chests, barely separated, heaved in unison. Jack gently eased them apart, and directed her to sit on the corner of the bed. She sat, and he reached around and picked up her dress, "I don't want anything to happen to this dress, it is burned into my memory."

He went to her closet and hung up the dress. As he did, she heard the teapot whistling. She gasped out weakly between deep breaths, "Can you bring me my kimono?" He held it out and she stood and slipped it on. "I am going to turn off the teapot, and I want you standing right here when I get back!" She pointed to the floor under her feet.

"Stay," she whispered to his lips, then kissed him softly.

Susan rushed out of the room, her long hair sailing out behind her, and thundered down the stairs, two-at-a-time. Within 15 seconds she was back at the top of the landing. She rushed up to Jack, her nipples tracing wonderful little arcs under the thin silk as she hurried.

He stood smiling, located as directed. She lunged for his shirt buttons and announced breathlessly, "You have too many clothes on!"

She hurried through the first couple of buttons at the top, but then as his first bare skin became exposed, she stopped her button-busting to place the fingers of one hand in the small patch of hair centered on his chest.

Jack placed his hands delicately around her shoulders. She twirled the brown wisps of hair she had found, while her other hand resumed undoing buttons, though at the slower pace caused by one-handed dexterity.

Her hand left the wisps to help tug his shirt out of the waist of his pants, to get access to undo the last two bottom buttons. Next, her hands went to his wrists by her shoulders, and undid the buttons of his cuffs.

Then Susan moved his wrists down until they were a few inches from his sides. She released his wrists, and untied her kimono and let if fall.

She locked onto his eyes, and placed her hands flat on the front of his shoulders, and started to push his shirt off of his shoulders. Before she let the shirt slide down further, she stepped forward and pressed her breasts to his chest.

Susan leisurely ran her hands down Jack's arms, until the shirt fell away. She intertwined her fingers with his, oriented palm-to-palm, and placed little traveling kisses on his neck. She could feel his reaction as he tightened the grip on her fingers and his back straightened.

She eased her hands out of his grip, and placed her palms on his sides. Her hands slid to the center of his chest, and then journeyed downward to his belt buckle.

Jack looked down to watch this memorable moment, but Susan caught his look and teasingly tilted her head forward and shook her hair, until it surrounded her head and blocked Jack's vision.

He felt first his belt, then the additional clasp & button of the dress slacks, all fall loose. He felt fingers pull the band of his underwear out from his body, and prepared his nerves for that first intimate contact.

Instead, his nerves registered delighted confusion when he felt her warm breath being blown onto his crotch. His manhood did a few drumbeats against his underwear in celebration.

Susan saw enough in the shadows within his undies to know her pussy would be well entertained soon. She gripped the tab on the zipper of his slacks, and pulled down. One fingernail trailed right behind the zipper, down his underwear, and over the bump in the path the zipper revealed. She heard Jack groan softly, which was followed by a quiver in his legs.

Susan threw her hair back over her shoulder, returning Jack's view of her progress. She ran her palms down the front of Jack's legs, until she reached his knees. She gripped the knees of his slacks and started giving short tugs, downward.

Jacks slacks moved down from his waist, at first, in quarter-inch increments per tug; half-inch jumps as the beltline reached his hips; a full inch when beside his hips, and then a last tug dropped them onto Susan hands.

Jack felt his slacks now drop to his ankles, and Susan's fingers gently coaxing the arch of each of his feet off the floor, so she could remove the slacks & socks. He watched as she picked up the slacks and folded them neatly, setting them behind her on chair.