Susie Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He understood and began thrusting fast and hard. His enormous cock sliding smoothly in and out. I thrust and ground my hips against him with each thrust and screamed as I let the orgasm take control. Let Mommy and Daddy and Cathy hear.This was what I wanted.This would ensure I remembered Corey every night as I lay in this bed while he was gone.

As the intense, almost unbearable waves of pleasure subsided I released my tight embrace, took Corey's head in my hands and kissed him, saying, "I love you."

Exposed

He continued moving in and out and I realized that he had not yet cum. I thought I had set up this session in my room for him but now realized it had been for me.I wanted him to fuck me here, in this bed,I wanted that intense orgasm. Now it was time to consider him. "Corey," I said.

He stopped his movement, "What, princess."

"Let's go outside, let me take over." He pulled out. I caressed his cock, it was soaking from my vagina so I bent down and licked off the sour, salty, slightly fish flavored liquid.

He reached for his backpack.

"Come on, it's warm out, let's go naked, I whispered to him.

"Can I take my backpack in case it cools off?"

"Okay but I don't plan on letting you cool off."

I had put a large pad and air mattress on the back lawn with a double sleeping bag on top.

"Just lay on top," I told him. The day had been one of those hot, dry Santa-Anas. Starting out clear and warm, getting hot in mid day and not significantly cooling overnight. The Santa Ana breeze was warm on my body as I lay down next to him.

The lights from the city and the crescent moon rising in the east meant that only a few stars were visible. Corey pointed to the brightest one, not far from the moon. "Venus, goddess of love." he said.

"How appropriate," I replied beginning to stroke the beast and giving it an occasional kiss. Corey rubbed my back lightly running his hand from butt to shoulders and back again.

"Jupiter and Saturn," he commented. "I wish we had darker skies so we could see all the stars."

I quickly glanced at the bright stars he had pointed out and returned to the beast, moving my butt so he could stroke my clit and labia.

The beast was fully engorged and rock hard. I knelt over it with some difficulty as the air mattress shifted under my knees. Then I sat, allowing the huge member to penetrate me. "Relax and enjoy," I told him and began moving up and down, rocking back and forth.

He grabbed me and pulled me down so our bodies pressed against each other. "Princess," he whispered as he rolled us to the side. "I love what you are doing but can we just relax in each other's arms tonight. I just want to be next to you this last night together."

"Okay," I said, smiling at him. "But can we stay like this. I want to feel the beast inside me."

We lay like that, expressing our love and assuring each other that we would stay in touch with daily e-mail and would try to get together over a holiday weekend sometime before school started in the fall.

I awoke as the sun was coming up. Corey's cock lay limply against my thigh and I reached to stroke it. Another warm day was in store. Over Corey's shoulder I could see the glass patio doors and inside was Cathy, watching us. She smiled a big smile and waved. I stopped my attentions to Corey's cock. We were completely exposed! I hadn't brought a blanket or towel or any clothes. Maybe there was a robe or clothing of some kind in Corey's backpack but it was on the lawn several yards from us.

I decided that Cathy had seen me naked before and that would be no big deal. But I needed to get Corey covered! He was still sleeping with his back to Cathy. All she could see was his butt and naked back. Maybe I could get something to cover him.

I carefully rolled to the side of the mattress. I looked back and watched in horror as Corey rolled on his back and then onto his other side, his huge cock and equally impressive balls would be clearly visible to Cathy. I watched as she feigned surprise and wonder then let her face settle into a big smile.

Corey must have seen her because he jerked slightly and began to roll back. But then he had the presence of mind to wave at Cathy, making no attempt to cover or hide his manhood in any way. He rolled over and asked me, "What are you doing?"

"I want to get you something to cover up," I said. "So Cathy doesn't see."

"I think the 'cat is out of the bag' or maybe 'it's the horse is out of the barn'," he replied, pulling me down and giving me a big kiss. A couple of fingers found their way into my vagina and rubbed my G-spot. I hoped his body shielded that activity from Cathy's prying eyes.

"Corey, not now!" I exclaimed.

I got up and moved to his back pack. He rose too and without hesitation boldly grabbed the backpack and walked straight to the patio doors, directly toward Cathy who was now staring, almost in fear.

I trailed behind as he opened the unlocked door, calmly said, "Hello Cathy," and walked up the stairs seemingly with no more concern than if he had been fully clothed. I followed him into my room. He closed the door behind us. As he turned I saw that his cock was fully engorged. It had been partially erect when he got up. Cathy must have gotten an eyeful.

"That was embarrassing," he said with a light laugh. "But a real turn-on." As soon as the door was closed he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. "The bed of your womanhood!" he exclaimed as he jumped me.

Corey gets his

I spread my legs wide and he entered immediately, thrusting into me with a wild fury. I gasped with each movement of his frenzied passion. He came quickly, his semen streaming through my vagina and out over my thighs. I kept pushing up into his hips as he released what seemed like an incredible amount of cum. He rolled to the side and ... we fell off my bed onto the floor. He hit the floor on his back and I landed on top. As we fell his cock slipped slightly out and then jammed into me as we hit, causing me a quick but intense orgasm.

"Are you okay?" I gasped.

"Only my dignity is injured," he said with a smile.

I lay my head on his chest and we fell asleep, awakening to the sound of a rap on the door. "10 o'clock, Susie. Breakfast." It was my mother.

"Okay, mother."

"Come to the door please,"

I was reluctant to get up. There was dried, matted semen on my pubes and dried semen on my thighs. Besides, Corey lay on the floor, his eight inch long, half erect cock making an arch above his thighs. I hesitated before opening the door. I opened it a crack and peered out. Cathy was there too, hoping for another look at Corey probably.

"What Mommy?" I asked through the crack.

She pushed the door open slightly and peered in, taking in Corey and my semen coated crotch. "I thought you were going to restrict your love making to the outdoors."

"We came in to get dressed and just couldn't help ourselves," I claimed.

"And last night?"

"That was my fault," I admitted sheepishly. "I had to have sex in my bed. I justhad to."

She gave a look of disapproval. "Get dressed." She looked again at my pubes and ammended her statement, "Take a shower and get dressed and come down for breakfast. And ... no more sex this morning, please."

"Okay, Mommy."

She left and Cathy attempted a look inside as I shut the door in her face.

I had Corey put on his bathrobe to walk down the hall so we could shower together. He cleaned my genitals thoroughly and I made sure the beast was clean.

I held the beast, making designs in the water as Corey peed, something I had liked doing since the first time we had sex. I loved the vibration as the pee flowed through.

Then we went into my bedroom and dressed. I gave the beast several good bye kisses before it disappeared into Corey's briefs.

That evening I drove Corey to the airport for his 'red-eye' flight. He was letting me use his car while he was away. We parked and I went in with him. We shared a lingering kiss and I wished we could make love right there before he left. Then I watched as he disappeared through the security checkpoint.

When I got home Cathy came into my bedroom and commented to me about how big Corey was. I asked how she knew whether he was big, "You've never seen boys naked to compare," I claimed, not really knowing.

"I've seen pictures," she said. "And some guys at school like to flirt by sending pictures of theirs to my cell phone. I think that's just despicable. I'd never go out with a guy who sends pictures of his privates thinking it will attract me." I felt relieved. If she had been having sex she would have hesitated or been evasive. But then she added, "Some girls send back pictures of their breasts or cunts," in a tone that made me think she considered doing it herself.

Corey in Chicago

The first week Corey and I exchanged e-mail twice a day and then every day for a couple of weeks. After that we didn't have much different to say to each other and the frequency dropped to twice a week.

As labor day approached I was hoping we would get together before school started but he didn't say anything. He was looking for a place to live closer to the school. Then he announced that one of his co-workers had a condo near downtown and convenient to the university and he was going to accept an offer to move in.

After the move his e-mail stopped. I sent several messages, the last couple pleading for a reply, with no response. He hadn't provided a new phone number or even an address.

Saturday of the labor day weekend I went to visit Kaitlyn and told her I hadn't heard from Corey, "I don't know what happened to him," I said with a note of concern. "Have you or your mom talked to him? Do you know why he isn't responding to me?"

Kaitlyn had been acting a bit strange since I arrived and now said, "He hasn't told you?" in a strange tone of voice.

Then she shouted, "Mom!"

"What is it Kaitlyn?"

Kaitlyn shouted again, louder, "Mom, come here!"

Her mother came up the stairs to the bedroom where I was sitting on the bed. "What is it? What's the emergency?"

She saw me and her tone turned somber. "What is it Kaitlyn?" she asked softly as if she knew the answer.

"Mom, Corey hasn't told Susie. He hasn't said anything to her since he moved."

"Oh," Mrs. Daniels said quietly. "Oh."

She sat next to me on the bed. I wondered what had happened and sat with a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach .

"Susie dear," she began. "Corey should have told you. I m so disappointed in that boy, so disappointed."

My entire being wanted to shout, "What is it?" but I sat quietly, the knot continued to grow in the middle of my body.

"Susan, Corey has moved in with another woman."

My immediate reaction was one of relief, "He's okay? He isn't badly injured or anything?"

As she shook her head, realization hit me. "What? No! We're to be married!" I showed her my ring.

"I'm sorry Susie. I assure you I disapprove and told Corey so in no uncertain terms."

"I disapprove too," Kaitlyn added.

"No! It can't be. They're just friends. That would be unusual but she has a spare bedroom that Corey is using,"

"I'm afraid not, Susan. They are definitely sleeping together."

"I think they've been doing it for a couple of weeks," Kaitlyn added softly. That was no help.

"How could he, how could they ..." I stammered, then words left me.

Numbness filled my body. The only thing I could feel was the ring Corey had given me on my nineteenth birthday. It felt totally wrong and out of place. Without a word I removed it and placed it on Kaitlyn's dresser and found my way to the front door.

Kaitlyn called after me as I went out to my car. She followed me to the curb but I just got in the car and drove away. Cathy was there when I arrived at home. Usually when I came home she would start talking to me about her latest crush and I would listen politely, mumble encouragement and answer her questions. This time I didn't hear anything she said as I came in and went up to my bedroom.

I closed the door and lay on the bed. I don't remember how I got home, I didn't remember driving. Later I decided that was how zombies must be, sort of on automatic pilot. I hadn't noticed Kaitlyn coming after me or passing Cathy downstairs. Only in thinking about it afterwards did I recollect their actions.

I lay there with neither emotions or thoughts. Cathy knocked lightly at the door, "Susie, what's wrong?"

Consciousness began to return and with it I felt tremendous sadness and tears welling up. There was only one way to stop this. "Go Away!" I said firmly in a flat, unemotional tone. I turned my brain off and the tears went away.

Hours later my mother came home and knocked on the door, "Susie." she said quietly.

I said nothing as consciousness and tears returned. She opened the door and came in.

"MOMMY!" I wailed as she sat next to me on the bed.

12