Susie has Fun at a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other guys were groping Susie as well. She loved it. He skirt was up to her waist; her shirt was wide open with guys feeling her beautiful boobs. Sure enough, one guy had his dick out and Susie had her hand all over it, jerking it like crazy. Two guys were filming my sensational girlfriend in her glory.

I had to stop this.

I said, "Hey we have to get out of here - Susie, let's go."

She reluctantly slowed down and said, "Hey, he's been so nice to me - can he at least have my panties? And, I need to kiss this cute guy who put his big dick in my hand."

I said, "Well, ..."

But, before I could say anything else, the guy had her panties all the way down and Susie was stepping out of them. Susie took her panties and gently rubbed them over his face which made the guys (and Susie) go crazy.

Then Susie looked to the guy who had his dick in her hand. She smiled and bent down, licked the head of his dick and put it in her mouth. This made her bend over slightly.

Immediately, an opportunistic guy took his dick out and put it into Susie's pussy from behind. Susie loved it, she was moaning and twerking on the guys dick while she was blowing the other guy.

Obviously, this was way out of hand. I grabbed her hand and pulled her away. As we were leaving Susie turned and blew kisses at all the guys. Then we heard another guy with a familiar voice say, "My, my, Susie, that was some show!"

We turned toward the voice and saw it was Mr. Shaw, a teacher from our old high school. Mr. Shaw was a young 30-something year old teacher who always liked to tease the girls when we were at his school. He had a play-boy image that the girls loved.

Susie walked over to him and said, "I didn't know you were here, we were just having fun, Mr. Shaw!"

He said, "Well, I'm going to walk you to your car to make sure you get there safely."

When we got out into the parking lot, we turned to Susie and said, "Your pretty blouse is unbuttoned too much, you should button it."

Susie replied, "Can you please do it for me, I'm too much of a klutz."

Teasing Susie, he said, "Ok, but I don't want to rub or touch or kiss your nipples like all those guys did." Of course, he didn't mean that at all. He walked Susie over to his car and opened the door. Susie sat on the seat with her legs facing out of the door. "Let me see if I can find the right buttons." He reached down and began massaging her tits. Then he said, "Oh sorry ... I might have touched your nipples by accident." Because he was standing, his cock was face-high to Susie.

Susie said, "Tell me how my tits feel, Mr. Shaw, come on, tell me." She began rubbing his cock. "You know, I always wanted to do this at school. I was always staring at your cock in class, licking my lips. I almost always took my bra off for your class and I'd roll my skirt up real short, so you could see my panties. I hoped you could see my pussy thru my panties."

She unzipped his pants and slowly took out his cock. "Twice I snuck back into your room after class and put my panties in your desk drawer." Susie took her panties that she had not put back on and wrapped them around his cock. "How does this feel?" She licked the head of his cock, kissed it a few times, then stuck the tip in her mouth.

His cock was ragging hard. "It feels great, keep stroking me. I knew what you were doing, you were the hottest piece of ass in the school" he said. "I would take pics of you with my phone when the class was reading an assignment. Your legs were wide open for me. When you would stand up, your skirt would stay up a lot and you'd leave it there showing everything but acting like you didn't know. I knew you were showing off. I'd keep notes on what color panties you were wearing every day. Some of us male teachers would talk about you when we were alone in the lounge."

Susie was jacking him off and sucking on his cock at the same time. It was quite a show. She wanted to hear more. "I'd wear bright panties, like white and yellow a lot so you and the other guys could see them easily. So, what would you guys say about me?"

He said, "How much of a turn-on and a tease you were. We knew you loved being a sexy little tease. How outstanding your ass was, your perky tits."

She teasingly said, "Oh yah? Did you like it, Mr. Shaw? Did you ever fantasize about me blowing you with my sexy, cute panties wrapped around your shaft like this?" She was licking the head of her cock. Then she lifted her skirt to show her pussy. "Did you want to fuck me? Come on, would you want to stick it in me, now?"

Before it could go any further- I stepped in. "Come on, I mean it, we gotta go before we get into trouble."

Shaw said, "Why doesn't this hot piece of ass ride home with me." And, with that he got down on his knees, put Susie's legs over his shoulders and started licking her pussy.

Susie was orgasming, moaning and whimpering. He mumbled, "OK with me, I want him to see more of me and I want to taste his cum."

I moved Susie's legs off his shoulders and pulled her up to a standing position. I pulled her away and walked her away toward our car. She kept mumbling, "I gave Mr. Shaw a blow job and he put his tongue in my pussy. Wait until everyone finds out!"

More to come!

12