Susie Q Ch. 02

Story Info
Susie & Turk meet and start to get acquainted.
3.8k words
4.51
6k
1

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie woke up Monday morning and climbed out of bed slowly. Her weekend had consisted of some housework, some yard work and watching television. She had read some books online and played an online game or two. She had totally forgotten about her posting on FuckersOnly.Com.

Susie got out of the shower and after drying off, She began putting on her make-up. As usual, judging herself in the mirror. Her self-confidence had always been poor, but it had dipped even lower over the last year.

It was almost a year ago her fiancé' Henry had split up with her. He had told her she was a "wonderful person" but he just didn't think they were a "good fit." They had dated over five years, so she wasn't sure why it took until after he "put a ring on it" to decide to break up with her.

Susie knew it was all her fault. She had always felt like Henry was not interested in her sexually. They had sex about once a week, but Susie never found it fulfilling and she never had an orgasm while having sex with Henry. Henry didn't like to perform or receive oral sex and one time she had started to broach the subject of anal he told her it was "disgusting and deviant."

Often, she would masturbate when she was alone but always felt guilty afterwards. Henry never complained about sex with Susie, but she still believed it was her fault and "deviancy" that caused him to leave.

Susie got her cotton panties pulled up and put her bra on. She went with a pair of pleated business slacks and another silk shirt. She wore a pair of flats today, she had the "Monday Blahs" she told herself.

Once she got to her car, she lit her first cigarette of the day and enjoyed the lingering taste and blew a few smoke rings across her car as she drove to work.

After she arrived at work, she finished off her cigarette and then chewed on a piece of gum to sweeten her breath. She walked into the large glass building and took the elevator to her cubicle on the 6th floor.

She hated this job, but she had a mortgage to pay so she showed up every day. Her co-workers were nice, but she never got very close to them. Tim had the cubicle next to her, he seemed very friendly and they had sat in the lunchroom together a few times, but he was married and seemed very religious.

Turk rolled out of bed and immediately had to piss. He did his chores which took about 30 minutes and then returned to the house to clean up for work. He climbed into the shower and the hot water felt wonderful on his sore muscles. He had worked hard all weekend around his property. When he bought the place, it was very run down but he was happy with the way it looked now.

Turk drove in to work in his truck. He stopped and got a six pack of beer and a bag of ice on the way and filled his cooler. He bought six packs through the week and a case of beer on Friday. He didn't drink before work because his work was way too dangerous, but he liked having it cold when he got done.

Turk enjoyed his work; it was physically taxing, but it paid well. It didn't make him rich, but he was able to buy his land and his truck without too much debt.

It was never enough for his ex-wife. Plus, she had no desire to live out of the city anyway. He was sure she had fucked one of her co-workers when they were married. He truly didn't mind that she did that, he was mad that she wouldn't admit to it. The lying was so much worse than the fucking he used to think. In the end they just agreed it wasn't going to work, it wasn't necessarily amicable, but it wasn't ugly either.

Turk had always got along well with his co-workers. Most of them were a little rough around the edges but they all worked hard and looked out for each other. Turk had never run across a female roughneck, he was sure they existed, but he hadn't run across one.

Susie got off on Monday evening at her normal time. She and Tim took the elevator down together and chit chatted about their weekend until they separated in the parking lot.

Susie climbed into her car and lit a cigarette. She didn't take "smoke breaks" at work because her company frowned on it but as soon as she got to her car, she lit up as soon as possible.

Susie stopped and picked up dinner at a drive-thru near her house. She got home and sat at her kitchen table and ate her chicken sandwich in the peace and quiet. She told herself she enjoyed the solitude but also knew she was lying to herself.

After changing into her pajamas, she took her tablet to the living room and sat down on the end of the couch with a glass of water. She "tried" not to drink her whiskey throughout the week.

She read a few more chapters of her book and then got bored. She thought about checking the TV but decided against it and decided to check her email. She read through several and then found emails from FUCKERSONLY.COM

A couple were the proverbial "upgrade to platinum" etc. However, one was very interesting. It was a "match" from someone that called himself "Cowboy Cock".

Susie laughed to herself. 'Cowboy Cock,' what a goofy name she thought. She had never dated a "cowboy" before. She opened up the page and was immediately intrigued. Surely that was not really a picture of his cock. It was huge! She had never seen a dick that big, at least not in real life.

Susie read "Cowboy's" page and understood why they were "matched." Looks like he's as nasty as I am. I doubt he'd call me a deviant she thought. Then the doubt started to creep in.

'He's probably not real,' She thought. 'If he is real, I bet that's not a real picture, or he's not a nice person.'

'Fuck it,' Susie thought, 'if that cock is real, I could put up with a little bit of an asshole,' she thought to herself. Besides, he sounded pretty funny on his page.

Susie opened up the messaging part of "Cowboy Cock's" page and left a short note.

"Looks like we've been matched. I'm not sure if you're real or not but I promise I am, if you're interested please message me back."

Susie turned off her tablet and went to bed a little early. She didn't go right to sleep, instead she pulled her vibrator from her bedside table and lazily masturbated, dreaming about Cowboy's large cock until she reached a substantial orgasm.

Turk got home a little later than normal and knocked out his evening chores. Once inside he fixed his usual bologna sandwich and plopped down in front of the TV. After watching some sports, he brought up his laptop and checked his emails. It was mainly the usual, cattle stuff and farm related emails but then he saw the email from FUCKERSONLY.COM.

'Oh shit,' Turk thought. 'I forgot about that.' He reviewed his page and thought 'Jesus, how drunk was I.'

His email said he had a "match", so he went and checked it first. He laughed out loud when he saw the match. "'Juicy Cunt' you have got to be kidding me, I bet that's total bullshit."

Then he saw the message on his page from "Juicy Cunt," 'well, she says she's real.' Turk thought.

Turk pulled up the messenger app and sent a short message. "Dear Juicy, I'm real as well, I'd love to do evil things to you, but only if you want." He left a smiley face afterwards just cause he knew girls loved that kind of thing.

Susie was just putting up her vibrator when she heard her tablet ding with an incoming email. She decided to check and realized it was an email advising her of a message on FUCKERSONLY.COM.

'Oh my,' Susie thought as she read Turk's statement. She messaged him back and said, "Evil things sound wonderful!"

Almost immediately she got a message back from Turk that read, "We're not too far apart, how about we meet for dinner on this Saturday."

Turk sat in his recliner and looked at the screen. It had been several minutes since he mentioned dinner. He hoped he hadn't gone too fast.

Then he heard the familiar ding and read the message. "On the first date can we do lunch, I feel safer meeting during the day the first time. I want to make sure you're not too evil!"

Turk sent back a quick message agreeing to a lunch date and agreed that meeting during the daylight was smart. They agreed to meet at an outside café in town.

The rest of the week flew by for each of them. On Friday Susie went to the mall and got her hair cut and got a mani/pedi. She wished she'd had time to go to a better hair salon, but she rarely went anymore.

Turk went and bought a new pair of jeans and stopped by the barber for a quick haircut. He washed his truck on Saturday morning and washed the cow shit out of the floorboard.

On Saturday at 1:00 P.M. Turk parked near the outdoor café in town. It's not the usual type place he'd eat but he knew why Susie had picked it. It was very public, and he understood her desire to be safe. Nowadays you just couldn't be too safe. Turk was surprised but he found himself being a little nervous.

Turk walked into the café and the greeter asked if he was "Turk."

"Yeah, how'd you know." Turk asked.

"Ummm your lady friend told me you were a cowboy, here follow me." The Greeter said.

Turk looked down at his pressed blue jeans, cowboy boots and collared shirt and thought he was probably pretty easy to spot. He followed the greeter towards the back of the open-air café.

Susie saw Turk walking towards her and smiled. Jesus he was tall she thought, almost a foot taller that her 5'5" height. He smiled when he saw her smiling at him, and she saw friendliness and maybe just a touch of melancholy in his eyes.

Turk smiled at Susie when he saw her. She had a wonderful body he thought, not too skinny but not too thick. Her brown hair and green eyes sparkled in the sunlight.

"Here you go, your waitress will be here soon." The greeter said as she peeled off towards the kitchen.

Turk stuck out his hand and took Susie's hand in his and said, "It's so great to meet you...ummm."

Susie started to giggle and said, "Oh no, we never talked about names. I'm Susie and you are?"

"My name is Turk and it's great to meet you Susie." Turk said.

Susie smiled a broad smile. Turk's voice was pleasing to her, rich and deep. She thought he was skinny but not waifish.

"I'm so glad you came Turk, please sit down and let's order and get some food." Susie said.

Susie and Turk spent over two hours talking at the café. They talked through lunch, dessert and drinks. Turk detected a sadness in Susie but found her hilarious. She talked openly about her ex-fiancé and had a self-deprecating sense of humor he truly enjoyed.

She was dressed in a knee length skirt and a button up top. Her top was unbuttoned just enough to be sexy but not what anyone would call revealing. He caught himself watching her breast rise and fall under the silk. Turk loved her heels, but he always had a thing for a girl in heels.

Susie loved to hear Turk's stories about his ranch and cattle. She noted he had a tenderness she didn't expect. Her certainly wasn't the asshole she expected him to be. He was upfront about his divorce and he seemed to be an excellent listener. She also noticed his eyes occasionally linger on her breast but never felt like he was ogling.

It was starting to get into the late afternoon and the café was about to close. Neither had even thought about what to do next. Finally, Turk said "I'm having so much fun talking with you Susie, but it looks like they're closing. Do you have any ideas what we could do next, maybe a movie or do you want to call it a day?"

Susie leaned back and smiled at Turk. Maybe it was the booze talking but she didn't want this to end so she decided to just go for it and said, "Tell me about this tractor of yours."

Turk smiled a huge smile back at Susie. He liked her; he liked her a lot he decided. "We'll, 'Juicy' I'd love to give you a ride on it."

Susie literally laughed out loud and said, "I can't believe I put that down for a name, usually I just call myself Susie-Q their Cowboy."

Turk started to laugh with her and then said, "Well Susie-Q, this cowboy would love to show you his...tractor."

Susie looked deep into Turks eyes and saw no danger there saying, "I'll follow you." She said.

Turk took Susie's hand and led her out of the café. Susie pointed out her car and he led her there and opened the door for her. Just before she got into the car Turk grabbed her hand and spun her back into him. He reached down and gave her a long lingering kiss. Susie wrapped her arms around him as they kissed and felt herself melt into his body. When they finally broke the kiss, they both smiled at each other.

"Follow me babe." Turk said.

"Gladly." Susie said.

The drive to Turks was about 20 minutes and the entire trip they both thought about that kiss. Turk found his cock hardening in his pants just thinking about it. Susie followed the diesel truck with a giant shit-eating grin. She could feel the moistness in her panties, and it took all of her willpower not to reach down and slide a hand under her skirt.

When they arrived at Turk's ranch they drove down the long driveway. Between the roads and the driveway Susie understood why Turk drove a 4x4 truck.

When they pulled up to Turk's house Turk pulled into the carport and Susie pulled into the small circle drive in front of the house. Turk hustled over and opened her door for Susie and helped her out of the car.

"Thank you, Turk, you're quite the gentleman." Susie said.

Turk leaned down and gave Susie another long tongue kiss and then said, "until it's time not to be gentle."

Susie began to laugh and then looked into Turk's eyes and asked, "Promise?"

Turk smiled back at Susie and said, "Yes ma'am, you want the nickel and dime tour."

"Sure." Susie said stealing one more kiss.

Tank led Susie back to his barn and showed her around the yard near the house and then led her over to the barn and his detached shop. In the shop he pulled out a four-wheeler ATV and backed it out.

"Get on, it's easier to check on the cows with this. I'm not sure how you are on a horse yet." Turk said.

"Where?" Susie asked.

Turk slid back on the seat giving just a little room between the gas tank and his crotch and patted seat and said, "right here Juicy."

Susie laughed out loud and said, "Oh my God, that's going to haunt me, isn't it?" as she climbed on the four-wheeler.

They rode out across Turk's acreage. He pointed out his cattle and even got off and checked on a couple. He pointed out his neighbor's property he was hoping to buy someday to enlarge his "spread." At one-point Turk and Susie both got off the ATV and walked up on the pond dam and watched the sun set over the rolling hills.

As they watched they would kiss and let their hands roam over each other. Turk ran his lips down Susie's neck, and she moaned in pleasure as he kissed and sucked on her neck. Turk began to unbutton Susie's shirt and pulled her breast and began to like and suckle her nipples.

Susie ran her hands all over Turks body, when she brushed his crotch, she startled herself when she felt his bulge.

Susie giggled and said, "Oh my God, is that you?"

Turk smiled at her and said, "Didn't you see my pictures?"

"Honestly, I thought they were fakes." Susie said.

"Nope, all me." Turk said.

"Mhmmm" Susie said as she continued to rub Turk's cock through his pants while he ravaged her breast with his mouth.

"Well, I've got bad news." Turk said.

"What?" Susie said in a slight panic.

Turk smiled and said, "The tractors in the shop, so I hope this four-wheeler will do."

"Susie smiled and said, "As long as I get to ride that monster, I don't care if we're on anything."

Turk began to unbutton Susie's pants and said, "Oh no you Juicy Cunt, you're going to enjoy this."

Susie shivered at being called "Cunt" and helped Turk undress her. Once she was totally naked, she began to unbutton Turk's pants and soon pulled out his hardening 10-inch cock.

"Holy fuck." Susie said.

"You like it cunt." Turk said smiling at her.

"Fuck no, I love it." Susie said falling to her knees.

Susie began to run her fist down the cock. She'd never been with a man she could put both hands on his prick and still have the head stick out for her to suck on. She took the head in her mouth and began to run her tongue around the tip.

Turk gently put his hands on the back of Susie's head. He didn't push her down onto his cock, even though that's exactly what he wanted to do.

Susie took her mouth off of Turk's cock and looked up at him, smiled and said, "Now's the time not to be gentle."

Turk took her advice and slowly began to push Susie down onto his cock. Actually, he was still somewhat gentle as he didn't want to hurt her. He had choked more than one girl with his dick.

Susie was different though. She kept diving down onto his prick, almost like she was trying to choke herself. Soon he heard her cough and retch.

"Sorry." Turk said.

"Don't be, keep going." Susie said.

Turk put his hand back on her head and continued to push. After a few minutes Susie had done something no woman had ever done to Turk. She had managed to take his entire cock into her throat.

"Jesus Fucking Christ." Turk moaned, "I can't believe you're doing that."

Susie came up off his cock and then started back down. She continued her deep throat onslaught for about five minutes before she finally heard the words she was listening for.

"Babe, I'm about to cum," Turk moaned.

Susie came completely off Turks cock and yelled "Do it." Before diving back completely down onto his cock.

"Oh God, cummmiiiiinnnngggg...," Turk began to grunt and moan as Susie kept her death grip on his cock with her throat.

Turk shot numerous ropes of cum deep down Susie's throat directly into her stomach. After a few minutes she finally rose up off the deflating cock.

Turk smiled at her and said, "You are incredible babe."

"No sir, that cock is incredible." Susie said with a giant smile on her face.

"Ok slut, climb on." Turk said.

"Are we going back?" Susie started to protest.

"No babe, I owe you a ride, I didn't bring anything but my tongue and cock to jam into you. I hope those will work for now." Tank said patting the seat in front of him.

Susie climbed naked onto the four-wheeler; the foot pegs hurt her bare feet, but she didn't care. She started to sit down onto Turk's hardening prick, but he stopped her.

"Not yet slut, you know how to drive one of these?" Turk asked.

"Kinda, my brother had one when we were kids." Susie said.

"Ok, just steer and I'll work the brake. Holler if we're about to hit anything." Turk said.

Turk had Susie stand up on the pegs and lean forward putting her pussy and ass directly into her face. He buried his face into her leaking cunt. He began to lick and eat her pussy, occasionally raising up and sticking his tongue into her butthole.

"Hey we're not moving." Turk said.

"I have no idea what I'm doing up here, but don't stop." Susie said.

Turk began to laugh and said, "fine slut, I'll drive here in a minute."

Turk ate Susie's cunt for several more minutes until cum was literally running down her legs. Finally, he said, "Ok slut, turn around."

Susie leaned forward and spun around on the gas tank. She looked down and saw Turk's cock now back at full attention. She slid down the tank and Turk picked her up by her thighs and placed her above his cock.

"You ready baby?" Turk asked.

"Fuck yeah baby." Susie said.

Turk slowly lowered Susie down onto his cock. Susie felt it enter part of her vagina that had never been touched before.

"Oh my God, Oh my God." Susie began to moan.

Turk and Susie began to kiss in a deep passionate tongue kiss. Turk leaned forward and threw the ATV into gear and took off.

"Oh, Oh, Oh Jesus." Susie grunted and moaned.

"You like that big cock in your 'juicy cunt'" Turk teased.

"Fuck I fucking love your huge fucking cock." Susie babbled almost incoherently as she began to cum.

12