Susie Q Ch. 11

Story Info
Susie introduces Jamie to Steve and they start to party.
3.7k words
4.12
5.6k
3
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the week had been relatively quiet. Susie got to help Jamie pump once and drank the last few ounces. She had fucked Tim at lunch on Wednesday in the parking garage and of course she and Turk had sex most every night.

On Friday Susie got to work right about five minutes late and found Tim already at his desk working hard. She leaned over his shoulder and gave him a quick kiss on the ear and he could smell her numerous morning cigarettes on her breath.

"Hey babe," Susie said.

"Hey work wife," Tim teased her.

"Ha, I'm more comfortable being your work whore I think," Susie said.

"Well, I guess that works too. Never thought I'd have a whore though," Tim said.

"It's a new day babe. Did boss notice?" Susie asked.

"I haven't seen him," Tim said.

Susie heard the elevator and hurried over to her cubicle and turned on her computer and put away her purse. Once her computer started, she emailed Jamie.

"Can you make arrangements to hang out after work?" Susie asked.

A few moments later her phone beeped.

"Emails are monitored, what's up?" Jamie asked.

"You really think they're recorded? I was hoping maybe we could go to the park," Susie said adding an eggplant and a smiley face emoji.

"Possibly, I'll let you know at lunch or are you & Tim hooking up?" Jamie texted back.

"Not sure, but I'll definitely be out for a smoke. Did you want a piece of Tim today?" Susie asked.

"Nah I'll save myself for this giant park prick you keep talking about," Jamie said.

"OK, see you at lunch," Susie said signing off with numerous heart emojis.

Susie worked hard on her morning work. Although admittedly her performance at work at waned in recent weeks, when Susie put her mind to it, she could hammer out the assorted paperwork her job required.

At 11:00 Susie heard Tim's phone ring and he then went to the boss's office and came back and started gathering his things in his cubicle. The boss walked by and told Tim, "Hope everything is ok." He then continued on towards the bathroom.

After he left Tim came over to Susie's cubicle and she pretended to be hard at work on her computer. He walked up behind her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, I'm sorry but I've got to go. My mother-in-law is being taken to the hospital," Tim said as he slid his hand down towards Susie's breast.

Susie kept facing her computer but turned her head up to Tim and said, "Oh no, I hope it's not serious."

Tim cupped Susie's right breast and squeezed what he quickly realized was her braless breast, brushing his thumb across her nipple.

"Me too, I think," Tim said.

"Well, I guess I'll see you Monday," Susie said.

Tim continued to squeeze and rub Susie's breast and then finally let out a low deep breath and whispered, "damn babe, I wanted to fuck you today."

"Me too baby. Let's plan on Monday," Susie said as she reached up and squeezed his hand on her breast.

Tim suddenly let go as their boss started walking back down the aisle.

"See you guys Monday," Tim said to the boss as he walked by.

Just after noon Susie walked out of the parking garage with her burning cigarette hanging from her lips.

She would be dishonest to not admit she was disappointed to see Cliff sitting with Jamie at the picnic table. Susie knew Cliff would probably leave soon but it didn't change the fact she wanted Jamie all to herself.

Jamie looked up and saw Susie walking towards them with her cigarette hanging out of her mouth. Susie was in a skintight pair of blue jeans and a white camisole with a lightweight sweater. Jamie was envious of her heels which were teetering on stripper height.

Jamie expected Susie was braless under her shirt. She had already learned Susie's patterns. If she wore a skintight top, she would wear a bra and if she wore a lose top or a camisole like today with a sweater she would go braless. She knew Susie was self-conscious when her nipples protruded through her shirt at work.

Susie sat down across from Jamie and Cliff and lit her second lunch cigarette off the dwindling first and then said, "Happy Friday guys."

"Happy Friday," They both said in unison.

"I just want to say thanks for coming to help move the heavy stuff tomorrow Cliff," Susie said.

Cliff looked at Jamie and then said, "No problem, I hope it's not too much heavy stuff."

"It's not too bad," Susie said.

"Good, I guess I should head back in and get started," Cliff said.

"Tell her I said hi," Jamie said with a smirk as Cliff put out his cigarette.

"Fuck off," Cliff said shaking his head as he walked off.

After Cliff walked inside Susie moved to Jamie's side and sat down. "What the fuck was that?" She asked.

"I accused him of cheating on me," Jamie said.

Susie took Jamie's hand in hers and asked, "What did he say?"

"He denied it like the pussy he is," Jamie spat.

"Do you really think he is?" Susie asked.

"Yeah, like I said before he's got one in shipping. I think she's young cause her perfume is strong," Jamie said.

Susie stole a quick kiss and said, "I'm sorry babe."

Jamie brushed her tongue across Susie's lips as they broke the kiss and said, "It's ok. I just wished he'd man up and tell me."

"Yeah, we're not exactly beacons of virtue," Susie said as she brushed her hand across Jamie's breast.

Jamie rubbed her hand across Susie's jean covered crotch and said, "Nope."

Jamie lit another cigarette and took a deep drag. Susie leaned in and put her mouth over Jamie's. Jamie then breathed out into Susie's mouth causing smoke to pour out her nose.

Both girls giggled when they broke the kiss and Susie said, "I hope we can find Steve today."

"Yeah, I hope we're not wasting our time today. I had to ask a big favor of my mom to watch the baby two days in a row," Jamie said.

"It'll be so fucking worth it if we can find him," Susie said.

It was 1:00 PM when Susie stood up and said, "I better get up to my cubicle. Tim had to leave early so no one can lie for me."

Jamie stood up and squeezed Susie's ass as they walked toward the building. Once in the elevator Susie stole another quick kiss before they were joined on the 2nd floor on the trip up.

A man stepped onto the elevator and looked both girls up and down. He was in an immaculate suit and appeared to be an executive. He was also a man of huge physical stature, he appeared to be at least 6'7" and as opposed to Turk's slight frame this man was as thick as a Mack Truck.

Susie noticed his hair was cropped short and his jaw square and nose broad. He turned and looked at Jamie and then glanced down at his watch. He then turned and looked at Susie and smiled. His teeth gleamed under his almond eyes and his pitch-black skin appeared to be perfect.

He extended his hand and said, "You must be Susie."

Susie quickly glanced at Jamie and then back at the executive and said, "Yes sir, I'm Susie and you are?"

"Benton Parker, VP of Worldwide Sales. I'm up on the 10th floor." He said.

"Good to meet you Mr. Parker. So, you're from Jamie's floor," Susie said, stealing another glance.

Jamie finally returned Susie's glance and said, "He's my boss."

Susie now stared into Jamie's face. Jamie stared back and raised her eyebrow in an effort to confirm Susie's suspicions without saying anything.

"Yes, I'm Jamie's boss. She's quite the handful," Benton said.

Susie let out a low measured laugh and said, "Yes, she can be I'm sure."

Just then the elevator arrived at Susie's floor and the doors opened. Susie stepped out and turned back to Benton and Jamie and said, "Good to meet you Mr. Parker."

"It was exceptional to meet you Susie," Benton Parker said. As the elevator doors closed Susie could see him turning towards Jamie.

When she got to her desk Susie sent a quick text to Jamie.

"You OK?" She asked.

About ten minutes later Susie got a text back.

"Yeah babe, I'm good," Jamie said.

"OK, see you after work. You have so much explaining to do," Susie said sending a heart, eggplant and black spade emoji.

Around 4:00 PM Susie sent Turk a quick text.

"Jamie and I are going on a cock hunt after work. Won't be home till late I hope," Susie said.

Around 4:45 PM she got the text she was looking for.

"Have fun babe and I'll see you at home. Hope you bag a big one," Turk said.

Susie sent back several heart emoji's and said quietly to herself, "God, I love that man."

At 5:00 she and Jamie met at her car. Both girls we're already halfway through their first of several weekend cigarettes.

"I hope you're going to take me home after this or will I need to get a taxi?" Jamie asked.

"Shit babe, I hope we both need an ambulance," Susie teased.

Susie pulled into the convenience store and both girls went in and bought more cigarettes and Susie bought a case of beer. They went back out to Susie's car and opened two and lit two more cigarettes.

"OK slut, stop stalling," Susie said.

"Whatever do you mean?" Jamie teased.

Susie sat up straight in her seat and forcefully said, "Mr. Benton Parker."

Both girls then began to giggle uncontrollably, and Jamie finally asked, "What do you wanna know."

"He's your baby daddy?" Susie asked.

Jamie shook her head and said, "Yes."

"Jamie?" Susie asked flatly.

"Yes..." Jamie said.

"He's black," Susie said succinctly.

Jamie jerked her head toward Susie and said, "Are you fucking serious, I thought he was just really tan."

Both girls began giggling again and suddenly Susie bailed out the driver's door. The cloud of smoke followed her out the open driver's door.

Jamie saw Susie walking back pulling a handsome man forcefully by his hand toward the car.

"Jamie this is Steve," Jamie said with a huge smile.

Jamie got out of the car and came around and feeling the effects of the beer already, gave him a hug and said, "Hi Steve, she won't shut up about your dick."

Steve guffawed and said, "Good to meet you Jamie and she was right, you are a knockout."

"OK, enough of that shit, you want us to follow you to the park?" Jamie said.

"We can, or we could rent a room down at that cheap little hotel by the airport," Steve said.

"Well, as much as I like the outdoors, that might be better," Jamie said.

"I'm good either way," Susie said.

"OK, meet you girls down at the Airport Inn," Steve said.

Susie and Jamie followed Steve down the road pounding beers and smoking cigarettes.

"Jamie babe, I've got a serious question," Susie said.

"I'm already half-shitfaced so I'm not sure how I'll do with a serious question but ask away," Jamie said as she took a deep drag off her smoke.

Susie flicked her ash out the window and said, "I thought you said Cliff didn't know you were fucking your boss."

"He doesn't," Jamie said matter-of-factly.

"Well, I haven't got to see your baby yet, but I've always heard black into white always comes out black," Susie said.

"Yeah, she's obviously got a black daddy," Jamie said.

Susie followed Steve into the Airport Inn parking lot and asked, "What did Cliff say?"

Jamie looked over at Susie and smiled and said, "He has never said a fucking word about it."

As Susie pulled into the parking spot next to Steve, she looked at Jamie in astonishment and said, "Holy shit babe."

"I know," Jamie said.

Both girls climbed out of Susie's hybrid and Susie grabbed what little beer was left in the case. Steve went in and quickly came out with a key. He went to his truck and pulled out a paper sack and a backpack.

They walked down to the back of the motel and went into room 66. Susie stood behind Steve as he opened the door and said, "You got those keys awful quick."

Steve turned around to her and smiled and then said, "I bring all my whores here."

Susie and Jamie turned and looked at each other and smiled. Susie winked at Jamie and said, "I like the sound of that."

The three new friends walked into the cheap motel room and Susie surveyed the room. The walls were a cheap wood paneling and the room had the two small beds. There was a table in the corner that looked like it belonged in your grandmother's kitchen.

Between the two beds was a bedside table holding a dingy lamp. A phone sat on the table. It wasn't a rotary phone, but it was definitely the next generation.

Steve walked over and sat the paper sack down on the table and pulled out a large bottle of whiskey and some red plastic cups. Susie walked up and sat down what was left of her beer. She threw down her package of cigarettes as Jamie lit another cigarette and sat her package down.

Steve poured them each a large amount of whiskey and held out his plastic cup to make a toast saying, "Here's to a fun evening."

"Here's to you having a big a cock as Susie says," Jamie said giggling.

Steve lit his own cigarette and then started to unbutton his pants. Susie pulled off her sweater and Jamie sat down on the edge of the bed.

"One of you sluts gonna help me with this?" Steve said as he pulled his hardening cock out of his pants.

Susie kneeled down and took Steve's cock in her hands and pointed it at Jamie.

"Jesus, it is a tree trunk," Jamie said.

"I fucking told you," Susie said giggling.

Susie took Steve's cock into her mouth and began licking around the large bulbous head. Steve stepped out of his pants and Susie realized for the first time the sheer size of his balls. She reached up and took one in her hand. Only one because she couldn't have held two of them in the palm of her hand.

Soon enough Susie was getting the first two or three inches of Steve's massive cock into her mouth. Steve's girth caused Susie to have to stretch her lips to their limits. Steve grabbed her by the back of the head and easily pushed her down onto his cock causing her to take another inch into her mouth.

Jamie stood up behind Susie and pulled off her pants and shirt. She leaned back on the bed and began to lazily rub her pussy. She watched Steve pull Susie down onto his cock farther and farther.

"Suck that fucking monster dick babe," Jamie hissed at Susie.

Susie pulled off Steve's massive cock and turned and realized Jamie's naked state and said, "I want to watch you deep throat this fucking tree trunk, if you can."

Jamie got down on her knees in front of Steve and held his giant cock in her hands. She took the giant mushroom head into her mouth and began to work up a mouthful of saliva. She then took his cock out of her mouth and began rubbing her mouth down the sides of his cock spreading her spit down its length.

Susie had watched what Jamie was doing and followed her lead. She created a mouthful of saliva and then opposite of Jamie spread the spit down the length of Steve's giant cock.

After Susie pulled off, Jamie turned her head left to right in an effort to loosen her neck muscles. She didn't know if that helped or not, but she always did it when trying to swallow a large cock.

Suddenly Jamie dove down onto Steve's cock taking the first half down without even thinking about it. She stared up at Steve never breaking eye contact. She mentally pictured her throat swallowing his cock and began to slowly slide further down.

"My Goooood," Steve moaned as he placed his hands on the back of Jamie's head.

Jamie smiled with her eyes and slowly shook her head "yes."

Steve began to pull Jamie down the last four inches of his cock until her nose touched his stomach.

"Holy shit girl," Susie exclaimed.

Jamie held her position for about another minute before she slowly slid back off Steve's cock.

"That was incredible," Steve said.

Jamie turned to Susie and said, "Your turn."

"There is no way..." Susie started to protest.

"I'll show you babe," Jamie said.

Susie took Steve's cock into her mouth with gusto and Jamie began to narrate to her.

Susie got about three inches into her mouth and then felt like she had already bottomed out.

Jamie put her face down next to Susie's and began to whisper in her ear, "C'mon you dirty slut, imagine that large cock in your throat. Now, imagine you swallowing it down, picture it sliding it down your throat."

Susie got a few more inches down her throat, locking eyes with Steve as Jamie continued giving her instructions, "Now, Steve's gonna pull you down the rest of the way. You don't have to work at it, just enjoy it."

Steve put his hands on the back of Susie's head and began pulling her down. As he did it Jamie spat on the base of his cock lubricating the last few inches for Susie.

"Do it you giant cocked bastard," Jamie began to taunt Steve, "Feed this whore that giant cock."

Susie felt the massive cock slide down further into her throat. Steve had to use some force to pull her down the last inch until his stomach touched her nose. Once there he held her for only a few moments until he released her, and she slid back off his cock.

Susie took a deep breath and then took Steve back into her mouth and without much assistance this time was able to completely swallow him whole again.

Jamie stood up and began to tongue kiss Steve. He ravaged her now leaking breast with his rough hands. Steve leaned over as Susie came back off his cock and took one of Jamie's breast into his mouth.

Susie stood up, her jaw slightly sore from swallowing the beast and she aggressively took Jamie's other breast into her mouth. She did it with such force that Jamie almost fell over. The three lovers stumbled over to the bed and Jamie fell back onto the bed with Susie and Steve still aggressively sucking her tits.

"Fuck meeee," Jamie moaned as she felt her milk drained from her body.

Susie was now up on her hands and knees. She was still attached to Jamie's breast. She continued to suck as hard as she could swallowing each mouthful as quickly as she could. As Steve came off the other breast Susie switched and began suckling the other breast with fervor.

"God damn this bitch is thirsty," Steve said.

"She likes momma's titties," Jamie teased.

Susie shook her head yes without letting go of Jamie's deflating breasts. Steve got up and took a large drink. He then got back onto the bed and mounted Susie. He grabbed her hips and slid his giant cock into her cunt.

Susie finally let go of Jamie's breasts and moaned, "Fuuuuuuck me with that monster."

Steve wasn't as gentle or patient with Susie's cunt as he was her throat. He quickly slammed his huge cock into her ever expanding cunt.

"C'mon, fucking ruin me," Susie begged.

"Yes, fucking split that gash in two," Jamie teased Susie as she pushed her head down toward her dripping cunt.

"Yeah, eat that slut's pussy why I wear yours out," Steve said.

Susie eagerly began lapping at Jamie's pussy as Steve continually pounded her from behind. Jamie began to moan soon after Susie latched onto her clit in a similar fashion to her work on her nipples.

"You do know how to eat pussy," Jamie cried.

"I'm gonna cum," Steve said.

Susie looked up, locking eyes with Jamie just as Jamie screamed at Steve, "Fucking do it. Shoot it deep into her womb, knock this cunt up."

Suddenly all three began to orgasm together. Jamie's eyes rolled back in her head as she expelled a large moan from Susie's oral pleasure. Steve grunted and yelled, "Cummmmming," as he shot his cum deep into Susie's womb.

Susie seeing Jamie find her bliss and hearing and feeling Steve begin to drain his balls began to spray cum out around Steve's giant cock as she grunted, "I'm cummming, Jesus fucking Christ, I'm fucking cummming."

Steve feeling the spray hit his stomach pulled out causing a loud plop as Susie felt the cool air hit her now gaping cunt.

"God damn," Steve said in exasperation as Susie's cunt continued to shower him in her girl cum.

Steve stood up from the bed and walked back over to the table where his backpack sat. Both girls cuddled on the bed and Jamie began making circles on Susie's clit with her finger. They watched as Steve pulled out a small baggie and began taking out a white powdery substance and making lines on the table.

12