All Comments on 'Suspicion Ch. 02'

by whiteone_redone

Sort by:
  • 533 Comments (Page 2)
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Great Work

Paul did the right thing if he did take her back they would think he was a jerk and he had no back bone i wouldnt tar and fether him i would shake his hand I think Paul should have gotten some revenge on lover boy though by getting Carl discredited and blackballed from the company so his company couldnt bid on any work and also he should file a lawsuit against the cablenex compant that she worked for for authorising them to sub contract him and his company .

Pat

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what was you thinking

the letter was not needed and the part about the hubby not dating was a chock.she started this crap and she get away clean.she make me puck when she told paul she love him.she gave up her family for a crush.marrisge is like riding a bic,you fall get up and fall again.what was you thinking writer,she fucks up and you punish the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you missed the point writer

mad for you lettting him not get another woman.and moving on with his life with the kids.she walked away from her family and you as a writer make the hubby suffer for her betrayal and cheating.the letter let the hubby know she had no respect for him by asking him to share.she had become a whore and the son new his mother was a whore.there was no pity for the whore wife who left her kids and husband for a crush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Paul Was Right! Tar And Feather The Bitch!

At last a story about what a real-to-life man will actually do in a case like this. His so-called "wife" was NEVER his! As long as she never told him about the asshole Karl, she LIED to her HUSBAND. She MARRIED Paul. Not Karl. So she should never have done what she did no matter what. That she suffers from Clinical Depression and needed medication, there is NO DOUBT! That Karl failed to recognize this and allowed himself to become involved with a sick woman is a testimony to his selfishness and her cheating rationalizations. Had I been Paul, I'd have moved the children and me out of state, and made life really difficult for "mom". And I'd have played the Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress card to the hilt on that point! After all, what could she have done when all her husband had to do was to report her actions abd the consequences to her employer. Think that's rough?

Girls, you think about the pure and unadulterated hatred that wells up in a soul sickened by a cheating and stupid woman, a bitch who was trusted with the emotional well-being of three souls by God. And she spit in the face of the Almighty when she went off and had her little bastard boy. I would not have allowed the children NEAR the mother or her "family". Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Paul

He should have tortured the whore to death and then hunted YOU down, you sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WHAT's Up With THIS???

LOVE IS LIKE GRIEF! Get over it and get on with your life. He made the right choice to ditch the bitch, (to bad she lived happily ever after) now he must make the choice to get on with his life. Why does Paul's life have to be a tragedy? He now has the opportunity to find a decent women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Actually there is no way the husband could take

the wife back you are correct in this. But the husband was way to nice and to controlled. He did nothing wrong and was totally screwed over. He should have complained to the wifes employer of her relationship with a client and sued the employer. In addition, he should have sued the interloper for breaking up his marriage and asked for a major settlement. Failure to do this for his children's good on the loss of a mother figure would at least compensate them in a trust fund. In this regard, the husband fails the children. Women who think with their vaginas tend to think they can be lovers all around. They never consider one minute with a lover is one minute stolen from their husbands and families. He should realize a cheater will always be a cheater and let her cheat with him and break up her new marriage now that would be a great third section.

techsantechsanabout 17 years ago
I can believe this COULD happen...

...because some women (and some men too) have no conscience and therefore can see nothing wrong with what she wanted to do. It was a bit of extraordinary stupidity on his part that he labeled all women based on his experience with his wife; after all some women are WELL worth pursuing and to lock up his feelings after that experience only punishes himself.

On a lighter note, I got a GREAT laugh out of some of the readers' comments: "made me puck...", "...like riding a bic..." ROTFLMAO! What language was that reader using???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Story -- Poor Continuity

Is it KG construction or KE construction? Is it 16 years or 20 years together? I liked your story but was distracted by the lack of continuity which can be handled by proofreading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
too who ever wrote this story

this man runs a business and he go to pieces when he gets a divorce.this makes no sense.there women running to have hin out there and he will have a lot of fun.to writer you punish this man enough give him some fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
THIS WAS A REALLY SELFISH WOMAN

PAUL THE HUSBAND WAS CORRECT IN NOT TAKING HER BACK, WHAT KIND OF MARRIAGE WOULD IT BE WITH HER HAVING A B/F. WHAT MAY BE INTERSTING WAS FOR THEM TO MAKE THE MARRIAGE OPEN AND LET THE WIFE SEE HIM WITH A LOT OF DIFFERENT WOMEN. SHE MAY CHANGE ONCE HER JELOUSY SETS IN.

ralphcralphcalmost 17 years ago
true love and bs

1. paul had problemls moving on because unlike the whore, he loved his spouse. true love never dies. getting rid of your true love doesn't equate to getting rid of love. sorry to say , the words of many readers reveal they have ,so far, only loved themselves. 2. strange that karl wasn't so enamored with whore that he broke-off contacting her. he obviously hadn't been so enamored by her years before. 3. maybe 1 in 100 similar events results in a successful second marriage. this scenario working out is essentially an exercise in artistic authorship.

ralphcralphcalmost 17 years ago
true love and bs

1. paul had problemls moving on because unlike the whore, he loved his spouse. true love never dies. getting rid of your true love doesn't equate to getting rid of love. sorry to say , the words of many readers reveal they have ,so far, only loved themselves. 2. strange that karl wasn't so enamored with whore that he broke-off contacting her. he obviously hadn't been so enamored by her years before. 3. maybe 1 in 100 similar events results in a successful second marriage. this scenario working out is essentially an exercise in artistic authorship.

ralphcralphcalmost 17 years ago
true love and bs

1. paul had problemls moving on because unlike the whore, he loved his spouse. true love never dies. getting rid of your true love doesn't equate to getting rid of love. sorry to say , the words of many readers reveal they have ,so far, only loved themselves. 2. strange that karl wasn't so enamored with whore that he broke-off contacting her. he obviously hadn't been so enamored by her years before. 3. maybe 1 in 100 similar events results in a successful second marriage. this scenario working out is essentially an exercise in artistic authorship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
tragic end?

it would/could have been an opportunity to find what was not there for him. a hollywood ending, happily ever after for him, or something close to that ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the real problem in this story is never spoken to

the wife, actually the adulterous wife, who lived with her husband only for his providing her with home and expenses, making her a whore, is very mentally ill. Any sane woman would realize what she did, what she wanted, was insane. I find it interesting that the letter was not presented at the divorce as evidence. The husband should not have threatened to sue for the breakup of his marriage and to report her to the company, he should have done it. By not doing so, he actually became an accomplice to the affair. Dont think so, try this you know someone has robbed a bank and you dont report it, what have you done? I dont want to make waves, she made tidal waves in his life, I dont want to make them mad at me, really my goodness with a wife like this you dont need enemies. Actually his constant referece to know letting the children know is silly, kids of that age can understand the concepts of marriage, love, and divorce, they need to know what type of ethics and morals there mother has, otherwise she becomes a type of role model.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The sob story changes nothing!!!!

What a sob story the woman gave!!!! Hah!!! It may not be important that she is throwing away 16 yrs of good marriage, but hurting two little kids by splitting... by taking away the comfort and security of family is never forgivable!! she is nothing but a worthless slut... whatever great love she might have felt for the highschool guy... she's a cheater... and should have been punished!!! It was terrible how she confesses she loved the other guy while at the same time claiming her love for her husband and willing to stay married!!! she must be an insane too!!! the husband should... must have sued her lover!! At least for the children's sake to teach them a valuable lesson in life... nothing wrong goes unpunished in the world. In this story the cheater and her accomplice became the winner after all!!!

I'm giving 50 to the story only because it is well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a bunch of bull shit

This story is written well. It read well. However, the lack of backbone in regards to what the husband should have done to the crazy bitch wife is pathetic. She destroyed her children and husbands immediate and future happiness by breaking her marriage contract. She knew what she was doing was wrong. She hid this by lying and covering the truth of her actions while letting her love mark his territory on her body. Sorry, this such a good story to end this way. Please dont stop writing your a hell of alot better than Ill ever be but give this guy some backbone PLEASE. Its too good a story to end like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Sad, But True

I didn't like this story very much, because at the end the loser is the husband & the winner is the cheating wife & lover. The husband could have taken revenge on them by suing the lover for alienation of affection and destruction of their marriage, but he did not. He became a wuss. Maybe that the writer's intention - the story of a wuss. A friend of my father also has a similar story, except that when the kids grew up & knew the whole truth, they stopped visiting & talking their mother. In fact, when the children got married, they never invited the mother. Saying that she has passed away. The rest of the family knew the children's hatre of their mother, so the mother was never invited to any family gathering. So slowly she began to fade out of their lives. Maybe the writer should add this into the ending. It's sad but it's a real life case. ---- Thor

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
its a sad truth

and you choose the right ending, maybe not the way he acted as he let a stupid wife destroy his life and I don't think she really ever loved him really the last 16 years. she lied to him the last 16 years and does not have any guilt about it. But thats the way it is, a lot of women can't be serious when it comes to something more then talking about whether or other light topics. And unfortunately in our time women get very often both. on one side they want to be treated like a lady, you have to invite them and pay, carry the luggage... on the other hand they want to decide what they want, so have the good of both sides. its a very bad development in our society and a wrong understandig of emancipation

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Tar and Feather The wife!

The stupid wife should have been more open with her past relationships like Karl in this case Paul had every right to throw her out when he found that garment bag under the wheel of the car he should have thrown them in her face and confronted her right there in the house then demand an explanation from her! .

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
This is a sad story . . .

This is reasonably well-written and reads pretty smoothly. There were a few grammatical errors and such (effect vs. affect), but overall, I enjoyed the writing. I have not read all of the 100+ other comments so hopefully I'm not just repeating what others have said. But the concept of the story is a little confusing to me. Carrying on an affair requires a significant amount of energy and time. If Kathy was at a motel in the early afternoon (when she had her fender bender), then she obviously wasn't working. How many times can she duck out of the office, using company time for her trysts, before it's 'stealing' from her company (since she was obviously being paid for her time while fucking Karl)? I suppose she would write it up as 'meeting with a client' or something. How can she profess to love Paul and yet be willing to hurt him the way she does? Oh, I guess she tried to keep her 'dual life' secret so-as not to hurt Paul, but once the cat was out of the bag, it seemed her selfishness out-weighed any sense of guilt or feeling for her actual husband. She was not an only child -- she has a sister close to her in age -- so we can't blame her self-centered attitude on her upbringing, can we? Does Kathy actually think that she can have whatever she wants no matter whom it hurts? I could see a woman doing what she did if there were no children involved but it's hard to believe a mother, one who has been a loving mother for quite a few years, would just cut and run from her family she professes to love. I also must agree that Karl was a totally-immoral person to renew a relationship with a woman he loved 20+ years ago when that person is married and already has a family. Even if Kathy said Karl was not to 'blame' he certainly could have (and should have) said no, since it was clearly wrong. Paul was successful enough to afford counseling; why was he so brain-dead that he did not consider getting some professional help to deal with the trauma he suffered?

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
Shock and awe alone are not enough

First, I am so impressed by the number of the comments you received. You certainly touched many people and stirred healthy debates. Just what I like!

<P>

To me though the second part of the story was a bit of a let down. By all means, it is written very well. The problem lies with what I see as lack of credibility to the whole psychological set up which you built for the wife’s behavior. Sure, it’s your story. But we all draw from life. It was YOUR choice to depict a couple which supposedly had 16 years of perfectly happy married life; YOU chose to depict the wife as going to therapy and coming to good closure with the disappearance of Karl. As a reader of many stories I have no problem suspending disbelief. But if this marriage was truly happy AND if this wife was not suffering from some severe mental disorder (which you never hinted to), it just does not seem very likely that after having built loving relations and two children, a normal mature adult would abandon all that for her first unfulfilled love. <P>

It would have been a different story if there was a case of loveless marriage or if some other aspect in her life was flawed, like some sort of mental instability. But no, you pretty much blocked yourself in the story and left the reader with no option but the most difficult, namely - to listen and believe your implied request:’ trust me, she could do all that because I say so’. And I say: not so. You have to build up to that point. You have to show how there were some cracks, either in her person and/or in the marriage which at least in hindsight have could explain this disastrous development. Without good planning, just using elements of “shock and awe” in the plot does not really work –just like in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Traitor!

I'm not one of the "kick 'em to the curb" crowd, but this mothers actions are inexcusable! She betrayed her husband and children, and their family. I can't excuse such heartless and traitorous selfishness. And the low-life she married professed (I assume) his love for her while destroying her family. If he'd loved her, I would think he'd respect her family. But both were totally selfish. And what did she get in trade for her family? A louse who breaks up families! The mother and her lover got what they deserve. Her family did not. How do you think her children felt when they learned she sold them out? And how about the mother's parents and sister? They abetted her treachery. Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Disgusting woman

The woman is a disgusting, selfish, whore. She obviosuly has no love for husband or children. Quite frankly, if it was me, her and the asshole who had no concerns about screwing with my family would both be dead. I would never let this fucked-up demented woman have any involvement in my children's lives. I find the people's view on this site so interesting... this woman ATTACTED HER FAMILY. It is no differnt than if she walked up to them and started hitting them with a baseball bat. Adultry is not an ACCIDENT, it is a conscious decision. If she had physically harmed her family the police and courts would put her away... yet when we make the much more thought out decision to harm our kids with selfish behavoir... it's ok with everyone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

My feelings are oxymoronic regarding this story. It is a great story and it kept me on edge. More importantly, it was extremely thought provoking for the last couple of days. On the other hand there was a little closure for me in that his ex got remarried and had another child, he took care of the kids and he never remarried. It is totally thoughtless of his ex to think that she can have two lovers. I would have made her suffered by getting her fired from her job and suing her lover for alienation of affection. More importantly, I would have remarried. She needed to understand more indepth the consequences of her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Karl married a very deranged woman.

The only one coming out of this whole is the exhusband, he at least had his head on straight. His exwife's notion of marriage is all screwed up. Her letter to her husband before the divorce proves that Karl is married to a woman who is still in her mind married to her exhusband. Out of this one can assume she only loves herself and all the rest of the world is but a stage she plays on. He should have gone on and filed for alienation of affection on Karl and with breaking the ethics with her employer. It would have been a fitting ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Congratulate Paul

I would Congratulate Paul for doing what he did she betrayed him by not telling Paul about Cark\l in the first placeits a wonder he didnt have him sued for his invovement with his wife.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lousy choices

he takes her back, and he lives with karl's (presence); he does not, and the loss of the lady he love(d). it was something that he let that 'lady' so affect his present and future sense of well being.

she was not worth it - is not. under the circumstances, ruining them, as he may, would not have been all bad. vindictiveness has its place.

DSLAYERDSLAYERover 15 years ago
He is better off!

Takeing her back even if she did say she would stop would be of no account. She cheated and lied. Well writen and thought out loved the ending. A strong man with morals!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Yet again - the ex hubby as a monk

I can appreciate your effort to write a different LW story. Still, in one important aspect you stayed within the formula of the cheating wives genre. You loyally replicated the motive of ‘the cheated husband as a monk'. It could be taken as another demonstration of the fact that literary genres can and do take life of their own and at times ‘dress up’ their narratives and characters with the most bizarre elements. <P>

Again and again we read of virile competent men at the height of their life who are condemned by the authors to life equal or worse of life term imprisonment or a mental suicide (as far as relations with the other sex goes), even as they seem to continue functioning quite normally in most other aspects of their lives. It defies reality, bur somehow it seems to capture the imagination of many authors who like the image of a hapless victim ex-husband tormented in a loveless life -even if the departure from an inappropriate or immature relations could (and many times does) open the best opportunity for the real love of his life to come. Go figure...

droogedroogeover 15 years ago
Husband Losses, Beth prefers Karl...

Beth chooses Karl over her hubby and children that much is obvious as though she refused to stop her affair with Karl to retain her family as she explains she wants both men in her life once her husband divorces her for her adultary, she then has no problem marrying Karl who isn't faced with the same ultimatumn as her hubby was. Ergo,Beth loved Karl more than she did her hubby, her 16 year marriage and her children. She is one selfish woman with what she sees is a very good justification for her adultery. Sad story but very well written and ended as it should.

droogedroogeover 15 years ago
Husband Losses, Beth prefers Karl...

Beth chooses Karl over her hubby and children that much is obvious as though she refused to stop her affair with Karl to retain her family as she explains she wants both men in her life once her husband divorces her for her adultary, she then has no problem marrying Karl who isn't faced with the same ultimatumn as her hubby was. Ergo,Beth loved Karl more than she did her hubby, her 16 year marriage and her children. She is one selfish woman with what she sees is a very good justification for her adultery. Sad story but very well written and ended as it should.

droogedroogeover 15 years ago
Husband Losses, Beth prefers Karl...

Beth chooses Karl over her hubby and children that much is obvious as though she refused to stop her affair with Karl to retain her family as she explains she wants both men in her life once her husband divorces her for her adultary, she then has no problem marrying Karl who isn't faced with the same ultimatumn as her hubby was. Ergo,Beth loved Karl more than she did her hubby, her 16 year marriage and her children. She is one selfish woman with what she sees is a very good justification for her adultery. Sad story but very well written and ended as it should.

droogedroogeover 15 years ago
Husband Losses, Beth prefers Karl...

Beth chooses Karl over her hubby and children that much is obvious as though she refused to stop her affair with Karl to retain her family as she explains she wants both men in her life once her husband divorces her for her adultary, she then has no problem marrying Karl who isn't faced with the same ultimatumn as her hubby was. Ergo,Beth loved Karl more than she did her hubby, her 16 year marriage and her children. She is one selfish woman with what she sees is a very good justification for her adultery. Sad story but very well written and ended as it should.

droogedroogeover 15 years ago
Husband Losses, Beth prefers Karl...

Beth chooses Karl over her hubby and children that much is obvious as though she refused to stop her affair with Karl to retain her family as she explains she wants both men in her life once her husband divorces her for her adultary, she then has no problem marrying Karl who isn't faced with the same ultimatumn as her hubby was. Ergo,Beth loved Karl more than she did her hubby, her 16 year marriage and her children. She is one selfish woman with what she sees is a very good justification for her adultery. Sad story but very well written and ended as it should.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
slap in face

She has to rate as one of the biggest slut wife in the loving wife stories,first she cheats behind his back, then lies gets her sister to lie,then leaves him a silly letter about high school, marry karl soon as her divorce comes ,leaves her children,has a baby from karl.In real life she would be called a slut yet in these stories the author tries to paint her in a good light.NO WAY SHE IS NOT WORTH IT. HOPFULLY SOMEONE WILL WRITE A STORY AND IN IT THE SLUT GETS WHAT COMING TO HER,NOT THE SLAP IN THE FACE HER LOYAL AND LOVING HUSBAND GOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
slap in face

She has to rate as one of the biggest slut wife in the loving wife stories,first she cheats behind his back, then lies gets her sister to lie,then leaves him a silly letter about high school, marry karl soon as her divorce comes ,leaves her children,has a baby from karl.In real life she would be called a slut yet in these stories the author tries to paint her in a good light.NO WAY SHE IS NOT WORTH IT. HOPFULLY SOMEONE WILL WRITE A STORY AND IN IT THE SLUT GETS WHAT COMING TO HER,NOT THE SLAP IN THE FACE HER LOYAL AND LOVING HUSBAND GOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
He should not have threatened, he should have act

the company needed to know she was involved with the client she approved. The man intentionally entered into a marriage and destroyed it, the law provides recourse for that type of activity. The divorce should have been based on adultry, She was a slut that willingly placed herself, her husband, and her family in harms way for a high school love affair. Some women only think with their cunts and are braindead at puberty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Unbelievable how many comments...

there are on this well written tale(Other than your failure to recognize the transposition of PROspective for PERspective in her letter.)Yet you ask the reader to suspend disbelief and imagine a woman who would equate a HIGH SCHOOL romance with 16 years of adult marital bliss and children.A woman who says she "never" left him (after going to the homewrecker 8 times!) A woman who thought she could be the first in human history to truly have the best of two mutually exclusive worlds!In searching for a unique plot you overstep the boundary of believability.One step further and you might have had something.Ask HDK.It's called satire.Pistolpackinpete

hawkeye007hawkeye007about 15 years ago
crock of shit...

The wife's explanation was the biggest crock of shit I ever heard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
There are better endings of this vile woman's

contrived manipulation of a marriage out there. Read them instead of this ending. She and the asshole who fucked a married woman deserve a fitting end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Unrealistic

The story is good, but honestly, no man would become sexless after getting divorced from such a woman. Especially since she was going on to screw wasshisname. So I had to lower the score. If he got on with his love life, then it would have made sense, and been a 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Much too close to home...

been there............. and it may be coming around again... working on it....

no positve prove yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Much to nice to the slut

She needed to be fired from her job and alienation of affection should have been filed on her lover. The company should have been notified of impropriety and the contract voided. The slutwife in this story got by to easy. He should have moved with the kids to another state many miles away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
am i missing something here

she cheated and whored around.now the hubby is miserable.file charges for destorying your family.tell company that wife works for she looking out for her lover.get a backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Done Deal

Well written. Kathy sealed the deal when she wanted both of her lives. Wonder how she would of looked at it if her husband Paul had an old girl friend that came back to town and he wanted his cake and eat it also. Sad ending but the wife didn't want to make a choice so her husband decided the only real way he could. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wimp

he let win it all! wimp-ass dummy!

eazym1979eazym1979over 14 years ago
Well Written

I've have read alot of stories on Literotica and i have to

say this was one of the best. It was a well written and

enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
He didn't get over her

He ended up alone for the rest of his life, a 'stern' and unhappy man, certainly bitter, sad, especially considering what he lost. A happy, loving family. Normality. A beautiful sexy wife, friends, the whole damned vibrancy of life. Just cos he couldn't handle her getting a bit of cock now and then? And we imagine the swingers are losers? Mmmmhh...not sure. Good story. It didn't live up to it's great first chapter, but unless a writer is able to reinvent humanity that was always a tough task...Mancelt.

incestor007incestor007over 14 years ago
Nice without except Epilogue

You should not have written Epilogue , if you really wanted better ending.

Now his decision was totally wrong, if he loves her to extent that he would never meet another woman, then he needed to give a try, There were several options, He do not need to cuckold, and problem could have been solved. I am suggesting it because, in Epilogue, he lost everything and what he lost is nothing (if she really does not cares about her kids). Sooner or later she will regret, but it should not be because karl is bad guy, because then there would be a reason not guilt what she had done. I have read many alternate endings from other writers. now i want ask every one , SHOULD it BE OK if Karl was good guy, hell NO, good or bad, what she did was crime, she must be a cruelest woman on the earth. And about Karl being so good guy, no good guy would ever play with another man's marriage. If he really wanted her back he should have forced her to break marriage first. Not screwing her, which means he also deserve some punishment, But in the end Kathy is real vilian. And paul's decison might have been right he had been chosen to be happy, but apparently he did not, If He loved her so much, that he could spend 5 years without any woman, then i think his decision was wrong, He finally hurt himself. He could have dealt in better way, I request original author to write chapter three but try not make Karl bad guy, it not like i am fan of him, but i want Paul to win using His TRUE LOVE for wife, not some other reason, Practically it is impossible for woman to exist who does takes finally decision like this, If she really loves Paul, he Kids , And 16 years had been really great, then she would have never signed the divorce papers, I really believe in humanity. Only person in the world can do that. Atleast not remarry so soon. It really impractical. All he needed to prove was that he loved her more than Karl Guy. If you kids are stupid than you dont let them, make a mistake which could ruin several lives including their own , because we love them. Clearly Kathy here is fool(if not cruel), she is confused, living in fantasies, If she ends up with Paul only person suffering will be Karl, but not as much as Paul if she ends up with Karl, because Karl has nothing to lose in first place he trying steal something, not his. Ending with karl will make kids suffer too, i dont know how parent can decide on seeing their childeren on weekly basis, just because they can get their own fuck on daily basis. So i think whiteone_redone owns his readers another chapter to make right decison. Even i can think so many ways, to work things out. Paul just need to listen to his heart weater he can really give up Kathy for her own stupidity, and let her ruin his and kids future. There are several solution, like waiting for sometime til kids becomes mature, til then she should stop Karl, in which she can really realised what she wanted to do. Or giving her some time, in which she stop Karl, and then he can decided if he can really live without her or not, may be a years could be a time to overcome, it easy to hate someone when she is near you, In this time he can try his own life, giving another chance for future partener, or It is to give up someone when another is beside you to hold you, I am not really interested in Paul and Kathy thing, all i want is everyone happy. Paul can do it without being cuckold. Just ask her to stop for year or two, and then make decision. Meanwhile all problems solved, Really this karl guy really loved her can wait for her for year (Which i doubt according his past, actions). Paul can move on or stay with her depends on how this time goes. this is one of the many possible solution, each person will take different deciosion, but to make things work out, we should not change other characters, Now here all Paul can do is control his own action, because it is Paul's story. So here good ending should proceed with Paull being prideful, wise, not-cuckold, loving his wife, Kathy here is Confused between love and fantasy, Still care about her husband, loving her husband, loving her kids, Not a lying bithch(atleast when asked directly), Karl, seems to be good guy otherwise no woman will risk her wonderful family, but he made only made only made one mistake, not stopping Kathy.

Evelyn being good and intellligent(more than Kathy) sister, Todd being good friend. So anyone writng next chapter should not contradict these facts. I would love to write its next chapter but there are several reason why not. First, I only know what to do not sure about how it would end, because it depends on how Original author he has pictured each character in his mind while writing, and end result depends on their reactions to Paul action( Only thing we can sugggest is waht paul should do, because other are just doing what they should do or they should not so its for paul to make decison). Second i am not good writer. Third i would really love it to read if it ends by same author.

incestor007incestor007over 14 years ago
My Dearest Husband?

How many she is planning for, or she already had?

Actions speaks louder than words. words just give the hint to their intentions..

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Excellent story

though I can't help feeling that Paul is a loser. He let her control his actions, reacting not acting. He needs to regain control of his life. To pine over his selfish wife becuase he will never love another is idiotic. If nothing else he needs to get his ashes hauled. In the end everybody is happy but him. He would have felt better about himself if he had followed through with his plans to file suit against Karl and to ruin Karen's job. At least give himself some closure, at which point he could move on. There are several good endings to this story, I liked the one where Karen is convinced that Karl gave her VD while he believes she gave it to him, his business is destroyed, her career is ruined and he goes to jail for assault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Story

Good story, unfortunately Paul got the shaft in the long run. Pity he couldn't move on and find someone new.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
I remember an old song by Jerry Reed entitled SHE GOT THE GOLD MINE, I GOT THE SHAFT.

I guess this story is sort like that song. He was way to easy on the cheating bitch. I liked your JC story a thousand times more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wimp!

He was a wimp!!! She was a whore!!! Her weddings vows meant nothing to her....As they don't to most women.

Look at who files the most in the US!!!

This kind of thing is why I have decided to stay single.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
role reversal

usually it's the man who leaves the woman with the children in a situation in which she doesn't have the opportunity to have new relationships because of the kids, and the man goes off with his bimbo to start a new family. just the opposite happens here, and it drives everyone crazy. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So she lives happily ever after and paul lives as monk whist crap

Total crap. Paul never has another woman while the unfaithful bitch has a wonderful life. Yeah right. Why do you the author hate men so much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WHY!!!!!!!

Why in the hell do you authors like to destroy the husband so much??????? In reality it happens in real life all to much, and the judges go right along with every lie the slut wife hands them ,,,,, that is the reality of our lives here in this country.

jd927jd927almost 14 years ago

He's so in love with Kathy that he's sworn off women for the rest of his life, but he wasn't in love with her enough to accept a bigamous relationship where she loved him? Such an absurd thought to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Crap! Suspicion 1 and 2

What a load of bullshit. This author has no timefor men or hates them. The slut/adulteress destroys the marriage and goes on to a happy life. The wronged husband has no happy life at all. Get you fucking head sorted or stop writing such shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sound like a wimp from the jump

wife saw him as a chump.he acts like a chump.get some fucking backbone.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 13 years ago
The only way it could end

When you stand up before god, friends and family and swear to forsake all others your word must mean something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There's a reason other authors have written their own endngs to this story

And that is because thus authors version is a compete pile of crap. The bullshit the wife offers up about being in love yet unwilling to be faithful is so full of total stupidity that it's beyond belief.

Honestly aul should simply kill Karl. Problem solved. It's what Karl deserves for his active destruction of a family, and loosing precious karl is what the wife deserves for her betrayal.

Unfortunately the author hers is so confused to what is reasonable between a man and a wife they couldn't appear to bring it to a proper reasonable conclusion and instead gave us the crap that they did.

Seriously Paul never found another woman to replace the cheating bitch? I'm pretty sure he could and would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I do not like this kind of shit!

I can't understand why you would not let the husband trash those two cheating pieces of shit, he had all the proof to do it and YOU wouldn't make it so! I have no compasion for any person that is married and destroys a marriage for a preivious lover. This sucked and big time! R.T.

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
Wife had him pegged from the start

The wife knew that this guy was a wimp from day one and acted accordingly. He had all the evidence to do something about the way his wife was behaving and did nothing about it. How about the conflict of interest between the wife and the contractor quoting the work at her place of work no way that that would hold up in the real world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nerve

Kathy and anyone who agrees with her are seriously warped. She had the cojones to give her husband half of herself and expect him to be ok with that. I agree with the character Paul, DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Moslems

have the right idea on how to deal with cheaters. Women are executed and the men they cheat with are made into eunuchs.

68dawg68dawgabout 13 years ago
Scrap the Epilogue. Write Chapter 3.

OK, I can accept everything up to the epilogue. But then it just feels either 1) wrong or 2) unfinished. Really, the best story would be a more realistic tale of Paul's (and Kathy's) life afterward. They never met? Impossible, even if only at their children's graduations. And was he never curious? Unlikely. Dead to him? She wouldn't have been because they would have had to deal with the kids together even if he had primary custody. And how would he have dealt with that? Your ending is really just a cop-out. How could she be dead to him and still control his emotions so much? My take? He wasn't just a stern and loving father. He was a wounded man, especially when Kathy married her lover. It wasn't strength, it was pain. he didn't turn down dates because loved Kathy as much as he lost his self-confidence. But your epilogue didn't get to that more interesting story.

And what about Kathy? How did she accept that she caused that much pain to someone she loved for 16 years? Was she that narcissistic? (I suppose someone who describes herself as growing into a lovely young woman has to be narcissistic. Your editor should have caught that.) How did she deal with her guilt (besides crying when the divorce was finalized)? Are you implying that she didn't really love Paul?

And the kids never passed on information about their mother? And how could they visit her if she was married and they weren't allowed to be there when Karl was there, huh?

And that's why you need to delete the epilogue and write Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not enough

I was hoping for more pain and suffering for Kathy and Karl. I would have sued him for alienation of affection and brought the infor to her bosses. I would have liked for her to have a still born child and her inability to have more children. This ending is like eating pablum without milk or sugar.

Setsuna56Setsuna56over 12 years ago
Really bad story

The wife has a happy ending and the husband does'nt?. Idiot!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FICTION IS REALLY BLOWN UP REALITY

I know for certain that this story happened in real life and more than once. If you find this hard to believe, just watch Joey Grecko and Cheaters. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Paul did the rigt thing

Paul should have raked them both over the hot coals and ruined them both

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
I would have killed her, plain and simple.

What she did was knowingly steal from him: 16 years of his life, all his happiness, every hope he ever had to have a real family with his real soulmate etc.

She knew from the beginning that her heart was never entirely his. Fine now she has what she wanted, a loving relationship with Karl, a loving family and on top not even her children or sister think ill of her for her betrayal.

Maybe I am a bad person but that kind of betrayal would have dire consequences for her if I was Paul.

-Fini-

rvwsrvwsover 12 years ago
Tar and feather Paul?

Are you fiusking kidding? No real man, under any circumstance, should be expected to share his wife with another person. What kind of a stupid slut would even think that could be acceptable. She made her choice. What Paul got was a broken heart and a destroyed life thanks to a selfish bitch. Paul's exwife is a cruel and heartless slut. Plain and simple.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
I disagree with how it ended but it's a good story

How in the fuck is Paul a wimp, the day he found out he dumped the bitch.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Paul Did The Wrong Thing

He pined away the rest of his life for a woman who did not deserve it. He was the only one who was really hurt here. She was able to marry her true love and start a new family. I almost think he should have gotten her fired. He most definitely should show the letter to his children. They need to fully understand that their mother was the one who broke up their happy home.

This story was a real downer. Not my cup of tea. The bad guy wins. Karl should have refused any relationship with her while she was still married. He deserved some bad shit as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Share?

Is she out of her lying, cheating, cunt mind? Her dual life?

looking4itlooking4itabout 12 years ago
In your mind

Tell me what you think she would have done if the roles were reversed. Or if he were to have taken a lover as well. Very shallow person in my estimation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 5 stars..

... for both plot and character believablity. To often in life the bad people win and the good suffer in quite solitude. Damn that was good, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It was okay... I guess

A much better ending would've been for Kathy to die from some exotic VD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One of the better stories on here

WR,

I can only say that your story rings very true.

Paul's character is inflicted with a weakness that is rare in this world. That character is integrity.

Kathy is actually far worse a person than your story has her portrayed. When it comes down to it, even long before she had KG meet with her, she was being selfish and deceitful.

By idolizing the memory of her childhood flame, and ensuring that the man who she had promised her faithfulness to never even knew who his adversary was, she was keeping her ace up her sleeve.

Once KG reappeared in her life, she put up a token resistance in her own mind, but in all honesty, if you could have analyzed her deeper intentions, it would have been apparent she would do just what she did from the outset.

She still lied to herself. I know she felt bad about what she did to Paul, because over the course of their story, he was there for her, he was good enough for her to marry, so he was no bum. But no sooner was her childhood infatuation back in her life, she started to betray him. Her very emotions told the real truth.

In real life, I can guarantee if it had not been for the two children, Paul would have come home a lot sooner than the timeline presented in the story to find the house empty except for a 'Dear John' letter on the table. Sure, she would have felt some guilt and anguish over deserting him. Maybe for the rest of her life. But I could bet my life on it, that that would have been the outcome in the real world.

As to your assertion that I might want to 'tar and feather Paul', nothing could be farther from the truth.

It is Kathy (and to a lesser degree Evelyn for not helping Paul by revealing Kathy's weakness) who deserves some sort of retribution for destroying the innocence of the family unit. Paul did nothing but what he thought was the right thing in his life. The children did not deserve for their mother to betray them and their father, and destroying the very environment that was nurturing them.

This happens in the real world, and no matter what people might believe, this kind of thing DOES leave scars on the children.

I know you wrote your story so that there were no easy answers, and you also tried to write it so that it appears that Kathy was not all that bad a person, but I am afraid that task is near impossible.

When it comes down to it, we are all responsible for our actions, and Kathy's actions were simply that of a selfish bitch, not nearly as nice as she wishes she was.

Paul did the right thing, testified to by the very fact that you never let him really get past it. When he had promised his commitment to the relationship and married her, he actually committed his life and intention to what he stated. If we all did that in the real world, then the world would be perfect and there would be no 'loving wives' category on Lit. No matter what anyone protests, Kathy lied when she stood by him and made those very same commitments. End of story.

Oh, and by the way, technically, your writing style is very good. Thanks. It's been so long... no more stories on offer?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Good

Paul was a man. Not a wimp cuckold. He did what he had to get away from the cheating slut wife.

He was a good man. He deserved to find another woman for a loving relationship. That's my only problem with the ending. Still a decent story about a man who kept his balls. Didn't allow a slut wife to take his manhood.

OH YEAH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
stoolie

he smoked the fattest cocks, big buggered cornhole, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LMFAO

Tar and feather Paul?!?! What the fuck are you smoking... He let her off INCREDIBLY light. There was virtually no backlash to her at all. She got to marry a rich husband, still see her kids, and live happily ever after, whereas Paul consigned himself to a life of solitude and misery for HER.

There was no attempt at revenge, no attempt to prolong or humiliate her during the divorce process, nothing was done to try and win her back and punish Karl. Paul gave up, if anything he should be tar and feathered for being such a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
he was very nice

any woman that marries and gives herself to another does not deserve to be treated with any respect at all. She chose to violate her vows, disrespect her family, and her husband she is nothing but a slut.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Another Skank story

Yup they just keep thinking with their Cunts. To bad the husband had no balls to take revenge. Guys like him should never get married

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fucking sucks

the whore gets what she wants, the kids love the step child and the husband is out on his fucking ass. glas you are not writing anymore. you get a 1 because there is nothing lower.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
I hated this story with a passion!

What are you on dude? Why do you have the slut wife living happily ever after with the guy who ruined a family and the poor schmuck husband living in hell? That doesn't make any damn sense! Why is the husband miserable & condemned to a life of lonliness & the whorish ex-wife, getting re-married, having a brand new baby?! So I must ask you again --why?! Why didn't you burn the bitch & her lover at the stake? You even had the kids happy about the new addition to the family.... Am I missing something? Here you have a woman who cheats on her husband but that's not even the worst part, the worst part is she claims she loves her husband & her highschool boyfriend , when caught the slut had the balls to ask the husband to allow her to continue fucking this guy, so why do you have the betrayed party in hell but the slut in happiness? You make me feel as if you're punishing the husband for not allowing his wife to continue her love affair with this guy. This wasn't just a simple affair, she had feelings for the guy; obviously she loved this guy more than her husband because she refused to give him up. Why should the husband be forced to stay with a bitch that Never loved him from the get-go. Her heart never really belonged to him in the first place because if it did she wouldn't of been so willing to sacrifice losing her husband over a teenage girl crush. Why didn't you bury the guy who destroyed a family, if he loved her so much why didn't he just talk her into divorcing her husband before jumping into bed with her? What kind of man would marry a woman who left her husbands & kids for another guy who hasn't been there for 20 fucking years? Does he really think if she cheated on her first husband she wouldn't cheat on him because she love him so much? Lets not forget she claimed she loved her husband also. I think you really screwed up at the end there. How could you have the husband still loving this tramp when what he fell in love with was a figment of his imagination? She wasn't real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Visitation every other weekend is not a "close" relationship.

While I can totally understand his feelings in not forgiving the cheating whore, his actions towards his own children were inexcusable. She cheated on him, not on her children, and they're not some prize to be given and taken away like candy. I find that to be one of the down sides of LW stories involving children, too much like real life. The ongoing lying as well, because nobody wants to be the bad guy and admit they're deliberately keeping the kids away from Mom.

And it's totally at odds with the ending, where they all live happily ever after. How exactly does a woman maintain a close relationship with two kids she can only see 2 days out of the month? Good story, but somewhat broken. One star down for the broken ending.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
just another cheating fucking whore

cuck alert. just another cheating fucking whore who deserved to be found in an islamic african whore house and karn a fuck budy for a gang of fag bikers. cuck alert.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
Two loves - two lovers

I reread this story today after reading it first a few years ago. It addresses a theme I am particularly interested in, a woman with two lovers. As a story here on Lit it is quite well written; both principle characters are well drawn with very realistic actions. The ending with Paul refusing to accept Kathy's explanation and plea to allow her two loves is quite realistic. From perusing the previous comments most readers agree with Paul's refusal. Kathy's desire is equally plausible, and from her perspective her desire that her husband would at least give her suggestion a try can be seen as realistic too.

I am one who thinks it is quite possible for a woman to be happily married, succcessfully married, and fall in love with another man to the point of wanting to establish a permanent bond with him as well. I understand that it is much more difficult for the males in a triad to accept the situation they find themselves in. The wife must be the glue and she must be incredibly sensative to two lovers and time constraints. I don't think that would be easy.

I would like to see an alternate ending to the story wherin Paul agrees to try living with Kathy's two loves - two lovers situation. Even that alternate ending has several possibilities, success, failure or the more likely confusion and angst for all parties.

Good story though, well developed and thought out; a well told tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it happens

It happened to me

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
You did good

but should have gotten lots of revenge on good old Karl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hated it.

While this story was well written and flowed very nicely, I hated it. How a mother could give up, which is what she truly did, on her family and her so-called loving husband shows complete selfishness on her part. She was childish at best going to a high school love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tough

I think polyamory, which is what she wants, works. She doesn't get to impose it on him, though. I'd have done what he did. That said, I understand why she wanted both. The clean way for her to approach it would have been for her to talk about it before starting a physical affair. She screwed up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It was a fair and reasonable story

It was just a shame he couldn't get over her and move on with someone else. Why she thought she could have both,???? I'll never understand the logic of that. Oh well.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Nothing more to do -

She wanted them both - not gonna happen with this guy - all done -

He does need to move on and find a new life with a new love she is still causing him all the pain - he does not deserve it -

She needs counseling to get past her totally unreal expectations for him -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
kill karl

Should have destroyed them both

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
btb kathy was a selfish whore cunt that betrayed her family; fuck her!

Where do assholes come up with this shit??? Kathy is a whore/skank/cheating cunt. He should have carved her cunt out and sent her to South America as a sex slave. This author is a total dickhead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous