All Comments on 'Suspicion Ch. 14-15'

by PostScriptor

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments (Page 3)
KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
‘cheating with license to save the marriage’ -

– come again?

Reading the story, I was reminded of a statement said as half a joke: “I have to leave you in order to save the marriage". It's funny not only because it's an oxymoron bur because some things, you simply can't do alone ... being married being one of them. Together with the title come the essential defining requirements of married life, which if violated may not automatically 'void' the married status, but seriously damage it- say, like cutting portions of a the trunk of a tree...<P>

The implied author seems to be working hard - mostly to convince himself I think, that certain such oxymorons can survive both logic and life ( like leaving you to save the marriage or cutting the trunk to save the tree). <P>

Many comments alluded to the problem that both main characters are highly unattractive. As a result it's very difficult to empathize with either, and in turn one starts losing interest or feeling unengaged with the story. <P>

The problem I pointed to at the first paragraph is somewhat different. The premise of the story - building or fixing relations or marriage by "doing the opposite" i.e. taking active steps to destroy it or agreeing for them to take place - is such an overwhelming absurd that it boggles the mind that such a blatant improbability could actually guide not simply a short story, but a long submission. <P>

Let me make it clear, there is no evidence that such approach works, and from what people intuitively feel - the ‘rational’ of the husband for allowing this sabotage of the marriage to go on, has so many wholes I am not even going to start counting them. However - if the author came with his own internal reasoning - and was able to “sell” them to the readers as somehow unique case - it might have been at least a good story. What happens instead is an escalation of less and less probable parts of “the plan” which gradually make the story read more and more as a dark farce. I seriously doubt that this is where the author was trying to lead us to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ok, well written & the reconcilation crowd ....

loved it. A summarization of others "comments" is an indicator of how the general population sees it. Most of us would not spend the energy or time to let the slut wife come back & reconcile [torch the bitch is a very realistic option],and the "wimp husband crowd" is happy with the ending even though they are so "fucked up" in their mindset. The man-haters see total justification of the outcome and the idiot authors like BT [bonnietaylor & sidekicks] see the end justifying the means [what a bunch of losers]. No matter who the commentator is the fact remains the author's efforts need to be recognized for the effort & time to develop such a detailed excuse to take back a slut wife. From that perspective - well done!

Author - "a challenge" - take on "Carmyn's baby" by JPB and see if you can mirror your efforts as extracted from this particular sorry story!

kelchakelchaover 15 years ago
Thanks

Good story and very enjoyable. Look forward to more from you.

zed0zed0over 15 years ago
Awful Long Wimp Story

Just goes to show that even wimps can get revenge and still maintain their "wimpyness." At least it was well written.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Great Read

The truth is that overall it was fine continuation of the original tale. If you accept that this is a possible reality, then it explains the violent reaction of many of the readers and the large percentage of divorces. Reconciliation takes a lot of work! The victim has to have great emotional control and lots of patience! My only criticism is that we should have seen Kathy working hard to restore the balance. One does get the feeling that Paul pulled it off all by himself.

<P>

I put a captial P surrounded by the arrow head brackets <P> with vertical spacing before and after when I want a paragraph break. It usually works in the final posting though the preview runs it all together. Let's see if it does work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent Work

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your material. Please keep up the good work. It was one of the better stories I have read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

Lots of people take issue, but what a great way to save a family, have fun with a hurtful situation, get a measure of satisfaction, and live happily ever after. I enjoyed it. Fun read.

JennyBearJennyBearover 15 years ago
All's Fair In Love and War!

I had left Lit for some time because of the dearth of good submissions with a unique story line. I really dislike it when the husband is unbelievably forgiving. Some of you might think this is one of those instances. Quite the opposite he exacted his price from both of them. Alvaron asked why he exacted his revenge on Kathy if he was going to forgive her. Paul wanted his family whole again but part of his being cried out for vengeance. His character was very human with all the inherent flaws that come with it.

I realize that the characters were defined for the most part in the original work. However, I would have liked to see you make Karl a little more dastardly. It might have made me feel a little more sympathetic to Paul and his OTT retribution.

Also I felt CH. 14-16 to be somewhat anti-climatic, you might have included them with the previous day's submission.

It was an excellent story, thank you for taking the time to write.

I do have a question for Alvaron: How do you get the paragraph breaks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Top tier

This story belongs up there with some of the better cheating tales at the site. I have only been a reader for about a year but have probably read almost every cheating wife story.

I am not into the ones where the husband gets off on it or brings down death or something close to it on the cheaters. Leaving those types out, this story would for me be about an 88%. Absolutely great start at Literotica; please keep submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Done

ending, in keeping with the whole story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Quality story

PostScriptor, I thoroughly enjoyed

the story but realistically I think

most men would have divorced their

wife under this type of scenario.

Kathy came across as self centered,

self absorbed and totally unappealing.

She didn't seem to give a rat's ass

about her husband, her marriage or

her kids.

It was still an entertaining

story though ...

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 15 years ago
Uh Ohhh!

""and Lord, thank you for Paul, the wisest and finest man I've ever known. Thank you for giving him strength when I was weak; for his forgiveness and fortitude to bring our family back together as it should have always been. And let me live in such a way, that every day I show Paul and the children my love, that I earn their trust and affection, and that I am never tempted to stray from the rock that is my happiness and life, Paul. Amen."

When the prayers start, it ain't long until the spiritual side takes over and the pussy will stop for EVERY MAN. Usually a religious woman will disavow sex like it is a thing never ever to be had again

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Came out well!

Enjoyed it all the way, more men than women cheat and if none of them were given a second chance, divorce would be a lot higher. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

I loved the story and wouldn`t change a bit of it!!!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Very Good!

Just listen to the keyboards tapping away. The cucks won't like the story because the husband didn't do what they wanted. The voyeurs won't like it because the husband didn't watch what was going on. The 'torch the bitch' crowd won't like it because, well , he didn't 'torch the bitch'. Readers like myself who want to read a drama about how a husband fights and wins back his wife we will like it. the casual reader probably will like it but for different reasons. As for me I think it is a well written story that took us on a fictional journey through a difficult time in a marriage. Would I do the same as the husband, perhaps not. But it's not my story. Anyway thank you for writing. i personally have tried to write a long story with lot's of chapters but I just don't have patients.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a great cheating wife story

A great cheating wife story with a unique and original plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous