Sutton Family Stories 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You say that every time, sister, but your pussy is always dripping wet," he replied, and slid his index finger up inside me. "Your pussy is hot, wet, and begging for attention. Again."

He had me and I said nothing else as he worked his right finger in and out of me and rubbed around my hungry cunt with his right hand while his left hand slowly massaged the rest of my body. I hadn't stopped being horny since that last fuck the day George left and I really wanted his dick again, but I felt guilty about the whole thing. I could feel Aiden's cock was fully hard now and nestled into my bum.

"You want my cock again, say it," he whispered into my ear after licking my ear lobe playfully.

"No, no, we can't, we just can't keep fucking each other. I'm your sister, not your slut," I replied, the guilty side of my brain winning out over the horny side.

"You're my sister and a slut. A slut for your brother," he replied, as he really worked his index finger in and out of my pussy to emphasize his point. I could only groan in reply. "Tell me you want me to bend you over and fuck you, right here right now," he demanded. I didn't immediately reply, so he pushed his body into me. "Say it."

"Oh fuck, yeah, I want a good fuck, I love your cock, I want it, is that what you want to hear?" I said to him, while looking directly into the mirror at his reflection.

"Yes, it's what I want, and you want this as much as me, we've got the same DNA, both horny as hell," he told me, and withdrew his right hand from around my pussy. Then he reached round to bend me over the bathroom sink. I meekly complied, and soon felt the now familiar feeling of his cock head at my pussy lips. He didn't tease me as much this time, and quickly slid all the way into me. I moved my body back slightly as he did so. "Yeah, you want it," he grunted, and thrust back at me.

We were both clearly hot for a good, hard fuck. He started thrusting his rock hard cock in and out of my now drenched pussy, building to a good pace. I was being pounded, and I loved it. It was the first time he'd fucked me from behind and he was really using my pussy, grunting as he did so. I also enjoyed the fact I was completely naked, whereas he still had his work suit on, a shirt and tie, with just his flies and button open.

"Mmm, I love my sister's warm, wet pussy wrapped round my dick, you horny little bitch," he told me as he continued his assault on my womanhood. He was really pounding in and out of me. There was a slight tinge of pain from my cervix, but a much bigger feeling of pleasure.

"And I love my brother's fat, hard dick sliding in and out of me, you horny bastard," I replied. I meant it; this was the hottest fuck I'd had for a very long time and I could feel my whole body tingling. It was especially hot that I could watch my brother in the mirror as he was buried inside me, and we made eye contact through the mirror as he used me.

Just then I heard the front door open. "Anyone home? Sarah? Aiden?" my mother shouted from downstairs. Shit. It seemed everyone was getting home a bit early today.

I tried to pull away from Aiden but he had my pushed into the sink and continued to thrust into me, but leant forward and whispered into my ear. "Tell her your home, I'm not," he instructed me, while continuing to work his dick into my pussy.

"I'm upstairs, Mum, just about to jump into the shower," I shouted back downstairs. "Aiden isn't back yet."

"OK, love, do you want a cup of tea?" she replied.

"Yes." I couldn't believe I was having a shouted conversation with my Mum whilst my own brother had his cock buried inside my pussy. At least going to the kitchen to make tea would distract her for a while, I figured. It seems Aiden did too, as he picked up the pace again and resumed really pounding my pussy. His big balls were now bouncing around and slapping against my skin, which I loved. I was starting to moan again.

"Shhh, I want you to cum on my dick but don't shout the house down," Aiden whispered to me, "Mum's just downstairs."

"I can't fucking, oh, fucking, help it, it feels so good," I gasped back. He slowed down momentarily and managed to reach down and grab my panties off the bathroom floor, where I had discarded them when I'd initially stripped naked. He picked them up and stuffed them into my mouth. I couldn't believe I let him do that, but it worked, and muffled my sound as he went for a final hard and fast pounding.

His thrusts had his cock really ploughing into my pussy and his stroke was uneven. He was very close. I looked into his eyes through the mirror and watched his face as he sprayed his cum into my cunt once more. This time he was there first, but he continued to thrust a little and that sent me over the edge. The panties in my mouth muffled my scream as my whole body was racked by my orgasm.

We both took a while to come down but soon Aiden withdrew his cock and a stream of cum followed, dripping obscenely down my thighs. I turned around and kissed him on the lips. "You're the best fuck ever, Sarah," his whispered, as he pushed his dick back into his boxers and zipped his flies up. "Have a shower now, I'll see you in a bit." With that, grinning, he went over, turned the shower on, then walked to the bathroom window and opened it. He climbed out onto the flat roof of our porch and lowered himself from there to the front garden.

As I went to get into the shower, I heard the front door open. "I'm home," Aiden exclaimed.

"Hello darling, want a cup of tea? I'm just making one," I heard Mum reply.

After that, all pretence was gone. I was a slut for my brother. It was incest, it was wrong, but it felt so good shagging him. Plus, he was as much breaking the law as me, so I figured that unlike most boys in town, he wasn't going to brag about what an easy lay I was.

It was only two days later that I next took my brother's cock. And this time, I initiated it. I'd been insanely horny ever since the bathroom incident. I always thought I would crave pickles or something during pregnancy, but I was craving sex. It was almost uncontrollable.

The opportunity came Saturday morning. Aiden had been out late drinking and I'd had another Friday night in, with no fun. I consequently got up early Saturday morning and had breakfast with Mum and Dad, who then told me they were off out for the day visiting some National Trust property. An idea quickly formed in my increasingly depraved mind. I made a mug of tea and took it upstairs, stopping in my bedroom to change out of the clothes I'd worn at breakfast and squeeze back into my nightie.

I then took the tea and knocked light on Aiden's bedroom door. A groan came in response. I pushed the door open and went in. "Morning sleepyhead," I said breezily, "I brought you some tea." I placed the mug on his bedside table. He was lying under the duvet, looking slightly dishevelled. "Heavy night?"

"It was OK, plenty of beers with the lads, not much else, and now a bit of a hangover," he replied, opening his eyes wider to stare at me in my nightie.

"No Friday night fun for you then?" I asked and grinned at him.

"None at all," he quickly replied, "and I always get a hangover horn on the day after the beers."

"Well I brought you some tea for the hangover, a good sister should always help her brother out in his time of need."

"That's for the hangover, what about for the horn?" said a now very awake Aiden. He had sat up in bed, so his back was resting against the pillows and headrest, revealing his hairy chest and thick biceps. He was doubtless just wearing his boxer shorts and nothing else, as he usually did to bed.

"Well I don't want to be a bad sister," I said, putting on an exaggerated pout. I could see a tent forming in the duvet. I quickly reached forward and slid my right arm under the duvet, making contact with Aiden's naked thigh. I slowly rubbed up it.

"You're a very, very good sister, Sarah," he breathed at me as I pushed my fingers up the leg of his boxer shorts and lightly brushed my fingers over his ball sack. "The best, in fact." His cock was already hard, and I enjoyed feeling it throb as I wrapped my hand round it and slowly wanked it up and down. The boxer shorts were a bit of a constraint though, so I wasted no time in pushing the duvet out the way and climbing onto Aiden's bed, straddling him and reaching down to push his boxer shorts down his thighs.

"Mmm, looks like my big brother is very big indeed," I told him, as I wanked his cock more vigorously. "And you know how moist your little sister gets when she sees this beautiful dick."

So he was now sat-up, with me straddling his thighs, reaching down and holding his cock. He reached his arms round me and pulled me towards him, and soon we were snogging with abandon, our tongues working into each other's mouth. "Beautiful dick?" he asked between bouts of kissing.

"Yeah, I love the way it fills me so completely, and feels so hot inside my cunt. I need it back in there," I replied.

"So no guilt about fucking your brother?"

"A little bit, but that just makes it all the naughtier," I replied.

"You're my little slut now, aren't you? Horny for more brother dick, coming in here to get some?"

"Yes, I need you more and more," was all I could say. I wasn't sure we should fuck the previous three times, but each time it had felt amazing. With Jack, my ex-boyfriend, I hadn't always cum while fucking but between George and Aiden, I'd reached orgasm every time. There was just something so filthy about it, being pregnant with Jack's baby while getting fucked by my brother. I got wet just thinking about it, let alone actually doing it.

I was still wearing my nightie but without any panties on; it had ridden up and my bare pussy was now rubbing against Aiden's thigh. "Mmm, I feel your hot little box there sis, we both know what you need," he whispered. As far as he knew, Mum and Dad were still downstairs.

I couldn't agree more, and shifted up slightly, reached round and held his juicy thick cock in my little hand again, and then lowered myself back down onto it. Unlike our previous fucks, I was in control this time, and I slowly slid down, savouring the feeling of his cockhead pushing in through my lips and into my channel until I had him all the way inside me. We both moaned at the feeling of our union.

I slowly pushed myself back up, then slid down again, my well lubricated cunt visibly coating Aiden's rod with juices. I was enjoyed setting the pace, and we were soon into the rhythm of a long, slow screw. My lust was building and building, and I was riding him faster and harder as I went. Soon the bed was squeaking obscenely and when Aiden lent forward and took my right breast into his mouth teasing the nipple with his tongue, I couldn't help but scream out: "oh, fuck, yeah."

"Shhh. Are you mad? What if Mum and Dad hear us?" he quickly replied, looking alarmed.

"They went out half-an-hour ago and won't be back until dinner time," I said, grinning.

Aiden's face went from a look of alarm to a broad smile. "You cheeky little minx, I thought you just couldn't control yourself with them downstairs, but if we're home alone we can really go for it." With that, he used his powerful thighs to thrust up at me, as I continued to bounce up and down on him. "Mmm, yeah, fucking bounce on it, sis, you're so hot and wet for your brother's dick, feels like a furnace in there," he bellowed as we met each other's thrusts.

"Yeah, and you're so hard for me, I can feel you throbbing inside me," I replied breathlessly. He'd pulled the top of my nightie down to get to my tits and now pulled it down further, ripping it slightly. The duvet was pushed well out of the way, and I noticed I could see us in the mirror on his wardrobe door. I looked such a slut, and I felt a tingle at the image. Aiden was too lost in sucking my tits to notice.

We'd got a good rhythm going now and were both powering towards our orgasms. "I'm getting close, sis, your little box feels too fucking good," he said.

"Yeah, well your thick dick is getting me there too, use me as your cum bucket," I replied.

"You're going to be my live in cum bucket from now on. We both need this, we're going to fuck all the time."

"Anytime you're horny, find me and use me," I told him. He obviously liked that thought and soon was hammering up with such force that I could just sit there astride him and enjoy the ride.

"You're such a fucking naughty bitch, I can't get enough of your cunt," Aiden screamed at me and then I felt his dick swell even more as he groaned loudly. He was filling me up yet again. My brother's warm, spurting load sprayed deep inside me.

"Mmmm, I want that big brother load," I groaned as I felt my own orgasm wash over me. I slumped forward and rested my head on his shoulder. Once we caught our breath, we kissed, then I slid off his cock. It plopped out of my pussy with a loud noise, and I could feel a load of our combined fluids leak out. It landed on his thigh. I looked round at it. "You must have shot a gallon on cum inside me," I said, amazed at the amount dripping out of me. "Waste not, want not," I giggled and lent down, then lapped up the fluid from his thigh.

"Oh, Sarah, you're so horny, I think I've finally met my match," Aiden said contentedly. He was right. We seemed well matched in sex drive and his dick just felt a perfect fit inside me. I couldn't fight it any longer. I was a slut for my brother, and I needed to fuck him more and more.

12