Sutton Family Stories 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She does. She needs her son's big, hard dick," I replied.

Aiden had first fucked me yesterday in quite a gentle way. Tonight he was in no mood to hang about. With his father just downstairs, neither was I. Aiden was really hammering my pussy, and I was thrusting back to meet him.

"Who knew my own mother had such a hot little cunt," Aiden said, as he worked his cock into my hot, little cunt. "I'm going to be fucking this a lot now. You can be my live in cum bucket."

"Use me anytime you're horny, any time my big growing boy needs to shoot his big load of cum, Mummy will be here for you," I replied. I was seriously wet at the thought of being used by my ever horny son every time he needed to get off.

"Yeah, you're my slut now, such a slut you're bent over getting shagged by your own son while your husband is dozing downstairs."

"I'm a dirty, slut, your little whore Aiden."

"Yeah, you are, and you're going to take my load deep inside your pussy again," he whispered forcefully, while driving his dick in and out of me. I could feel his balls slapping away. I started to moan. Aiden reached forward and clamped a hand over my mouth. "We don't want to wake Dad and ruin this little game," he said into my ear. He didn't miss a beat though, and reached his other hand down to my pussy, feeling around as my lips grasped his thrusting cock and flicking my little bean.

"I'm going to cum soon. Gunna paint your insides with young cum," Aiden told me. I soon felt him shove into me even harder. Luckily, he still had his hand clamped over my mouth. Feeling his orgasm triggered me and I came myself. Aiden lent forward again. "That was hot. I'm going to pull out in a minute. Pull your knickers up, go downstairs and wake Dad up. Then spend the night sleeping next to him with my creampie still there, my sperm swimming around in you before you go and get the morning after pill tomorrow."

I did as I was told. I was a slut for my son.

12