SUV Camping

Story Info
An outdoor club reunion is lots of fun.
2.6k words
3.64
26.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Karen and I decided to go to a reunion of an outdoor club that we had been members of for a few years. We had always enjoyed the club so even though we had gotten too busy for it, we thought the reunion might be a great way to get out of the house for a while.

It was held in Mid-September in the Texas hill country, starting Thursday evening and finishing up on Sunday. We arrived late Thursday afternoon, paid our fees and pulled into the campground. An area had been set up just for tents and car campers and we parked in it. As we were SUV camping it took no time at all to set up the camping table with our stove and unload our other simple camping gear. We put down some pads and unrolled a mattress in the back of the SUV and made a bed on it. Lastly a couple of chairs were unfolded to complete our simple camp.

The reunion was scheduled to start that night with dinner and music thereafter, so we had time to roam around the area. It was a beautiful setting with lots of trees and a river running through it. The club members that were putting it on were working at various tasks finishing their preparations. Everyone was very friendly waving and talking to us. We finished our walk and sat down in camp to enjoy the late afternoon before dinner. Folks were pulling in and setting up camp so we talked with a lot of them as they went by.

Dinner was served right after dark and consisted of a simple bar-b-que plate with all the keg beer or wine you could drink. After dinner a band started up and some folks began to dance. Karen and I sat and drank wine and enjoyed the music for quite some time. Eventually the band took a break and we decided to walk around a while. The wine had been very good and we both were a little buzzed.

At the end of the campground, further down than we had went before, we walked into a dark area and realized that a hot tub was set up there. The clothing optional hot tub was a well-known attraction of the reunion and many were teased about their spending the whole reunion in it. People in the hot tub were leaning over the side of it and calling to those walking by to come get in. We just laughed and shook our heads at first, but eventually we gave in as did a few others. Around back of the hot tub was a very dark area with benches where you could take off your clothes and plastic bins for you to put them in. There was also a wash station where you could rinse off after getting out.

We went up some wooden steps and stepped down into the big hot tub. Once you got in the tub you stepped on down till you were standing on the floor, and walked around till you found an open spot on one of the underwater benches. Our eyes were just about adjusted to the low light by the time we got in the tub, so it was no problem seeing, but there was only one spot left and it was barely big enough for the both of us. As we sat down the nice warm water came up about mid chest on us. After we got seated someone asked us if we wanted beer or wine to drink. We both ended up with plastic glasses of wine.

Between the alcohol, the warm water and the nakedness, it was a jovial, sex charged atmosphere. I ran my hand up my wife's leg under the water to rub her pussy. Imagine my surprise to find another hand there. I was not upset as we occasionally had played with others in the past and I didn't mind if she had some fun. In fact, it turned me on. I leaned over and asked her, "And where is your hand?" She answered "Where do you think?" I leaned out to look and the fellow next to her grinned at me. I grinned back at him.

A little later I leaned over again and told her I needed to pee, and would be back in a couple of minutes. She said ok and I got up and out of the tub and went and watered a bush. When I got back my seat was taken up by another fellow and from the way he was turned facing Karen I assumed his hand was on or in her pussy. I could see Karen had gotten rid of her empty wine glass and her arms were slowly moving up and down, obviously playing with the cocks on either side of her.

Occasionally one of her new friends would reach up and squeeze one of her big tits. I went over to the three of them and leaned in and told the two guys that Karen loved kissing and especially loved her neck kissed and lightly sucked. Then I found a seat and sat down across from them to watch.

The two guys would take turns leaning in and kissing Karen. While one was kissing her, the other would be kissing and nipping her neck and shoulders. I knew all of this was making Karen very turned on so I got her attention and motioned that she should take her friends up and out of the hot tub. She stood up turned to the first guy and pulled him up by the arm and then did the same with the other guy. They went up the steps and out in the dark area where the clothes were. I gave them a couple of minutes then got out myself.

When I stepped down into the darkened area behind the tub, I saw Karen on her hands and knees on a bench with her first friend standing behind her furiously ramming his cock into her. The second guy was in front of her with his cock in her mouth. This is her favorite position and I knew she was enjoying herself completely.

A short time later her first friend grabbed her hips hard, slammed into her tight pussy a couple of more times, moaned in pleasure and then stood still. After he pulled his cock out, he thanked her for a great time and started getting dressed while her second friend left her warm and moist mouth for her warm and very moist pussy.

His cock was of average length, but quite thick and she dropped her head down on her arms to enjoy the pounding her pussy was receiving. He lasted for several minutes and then came with a moan thrusting forward and holding his cock deep in her. After he caught his breath, he removed his cock, leaned down and gave her a kiss and told her how great she was. I took that opportunity to move up behind her and watch for a couple of seconds while copious amounts of cum dripped out of her. I moved forward and slid my hard cock in her hot, stretched, well used pussy. I was too excited to last long and quickly added my cum to the mix.

I then helped her up off the bench, kissed her and we walked over to the wash station to clean up. Afterwards I took her hand and guided her back to the hot tub.

As we stepped down into the tub, I told her "Let's see if you make somebody else cum" as I guided her over to sit next to a fellow who was looking appreciatively at her. I sat down on the other side of her.

She immediately reached under the water and took hold of his cock which seemed to surprise him. He quickly got over it though and reached for one of her pendulous tits, leaned over and took her nipple into his mouth. After a while he removed his mouth from her nipple and kissed her hard while running his hand under the water to her pussy. After the kiss was broken, Karen whispered in his ear and then he stood up. His cock jutted out from his body and it was impressive, probably about 8" long and thick. A big set of balls hung below it. She grasped his hips and pulled him over in front of her so that she could take him in her mouth. While she licked and sucked, her hands were busy playing with his balls and shaft. In a short amount of time he told he was going to cum and when she didn't move away he moved his hands to each side of her head and fucked her mouth as he came. She swallowed his load and milked his cock well before releasing it. He thanked her and left.

I told her that we should take a break and it was her turn now. We got out, dressed and headed back to our SUV. We rolled down some windows, opened the back door and got in on the mattress where we undressed again. I went down on her. In between licking her clit and thrusting my tongue into her pussy I told her how slutty she looked as she sucked and fucked. In a very short time she came hard, grabbing my head and grinding my face into her pussy. After she was finished, I moved up and laid beside her. It was then I noticed we had an audience.

3 or 4 folks were gathered around the open back door quietly watching in the semi darkness. I realized that my wife had seen them and it probably helped her cum faster than normal. I reached over, spread her pussy lips with my fingers and asked if anybody wanted to fill that hot hole. One of the guys watching said he did, quickly stripped and climbed up in the SUV on his knees. His cock was already hard and he slammed it into Karen's pussy in one fast move. I was about to slide out to give them room when the wife of the guy pounding Karen started getting in too. She had pulled her clothes off and quickly lay on top of me. We kissed for a minute then she moved up to ride me while stuffing my hard cock into her.

It was very erotic seeing and listening to my wife being fucked next to me while a good-looking woman moved up and down on my cock. I knew that I wouldn't last long and was glad when my new lady friend moaned hard and started cumming. Her tight pussy flexing around my cock started me cumming too. As we both finished, she collapsed down on top of me, just as her husband was cuming in my wife. Apparently hearing our orgasms set his off too. When he was finished he moved back and got out of the SUV, helping his wife get out too. We both sat up and talked with them for a minute while they dressed until they left.

I grabbed a washcloth out of our things and threw it to my wife, then grabbed one myself to clean up. There were still a couple of people around the back door, but they drifted off when they realized the show was over. We both got out of the SUV and grabbed some water to drink and to wet our rags with so we could clean up better. The band had just finished up for the night and folks were wandering back into the campground. Since we knew not everyone would want to see naked folks wandering around, we slipped back into our clothes and sat in our chairs.

It wasn't long before the whole campground was full of people. A large firepit was lit and a lot of people moved their chairs around it, including us. People were drinking and having fun. We stayed for a while but after the drive and the activities of the day, we were both tired and headed for bed. We just left the back door open, undressed down to our underwear and crashed.

I woke up some time later and all was quiet, so the party must have wound down. Then I realized what woke me up. It was the sound of moaning and fucking coming from one of the nearby tents. About that time Karen sat up and looked at me, she had heard it too. We listened as suddenly another tent joined in, and then another and another. There had to be about 7 or 8 tents with people having sex. Slowly they all finished up and quiet was restored.

We were just about back to sleep when someone walked up to the back of the SUV and a male voice asked quietly if we were asleep. We both sat up. The guy used a flashlight to illuminate his face and we realized it was the guy Karen had blown at the hot tub with the nice big cock. He said he had just finished his shift cleaning up after the party and wondered if he could join us for some more fun. I looked at Karen and she said "Sure" and reached for his hand to help him up into the SUV. I scooted back and leaned against the front seat back with my legs crossed to give them plenty of room.

Karen shucked her underwear as he pulled his clothes off. He moved up and laid next to her and began kissing her while his hands roamed her body. She reached for his cock and began slowly moving her hand up and down it. In a short time, he moved above her and she spread her legs wide so that he could get in position. He slowly eased his cock into her tight pussy as she moaned quietly. He used slow short strokes to work it in a little further each time. After he had it all the way in, he started slowly fucking her, picking up the pace as her pussy got used to him. He was holding himself above her on his arms and after a while she pulled him down on her. His height was enough that he was able to kiss her deeply while he pounded into her. When he came it was with a moan as he stuck his tongue deep into her mouth at the same time.

He rolled over and laid next to her while they caught their breath. He quietly asked her something and she nodded her head in agreement and said something quietly back to him. He kissed her again and eased out of the SUV putting his clothes on as he went and walked off. I moved up on top of her and eased my hard cock in her very wet and very well stretched pussy. After I had been fucking her for a while, I asked her what he said. She said "He asked if he could come by tomorrow night after his shift was over and I said Yes and bring your friends!" As excited as I was after watching them, that was more than I could stand and I came hard again.

We spent some of every night in the hot tub and she enjoyed several men each night while I had fun with some of the ladies who were there. And for the poor folks who were putting on the reunion and couldn't make it to the hot tub, the back of our SUV turned into a popular late-night place as well and it rocked into the wee hours of each morning.