Suzi and Lisa: ... Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darius growled and roared in lust as he held onto each side of Lisa's head, his hips a blur as he fucked her perfect mouth. He was awfully close to an orgasm, but was holding it back as long as humanly possible. The man wanted this particular face-fuck to continue.

Lisa was quite the willing recipient, too. With one hand stuffed between her thighs and the other on Darius' ass, she used her tongue and did her absolute best to lick his cock as he pumped her mouth.

Lisa was growling as well - part of her felt pleasure from this particular sex act, while another part felt pain. He was hurting her mouth, and jaw. But it was a good pain, though. The kind of pain which Lisa truly loved and welcomed.

Darius screamed in passion as he suddenly yanked his cock out from within Lisa's mouth. With his eyes closed, he blindly aimed it at her. As a result, a thick spurt of cum shot out and splattered over Lisa's neck and shoulders. The young woman opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue, wanting to taste and sample his gooey seed.

The next jet of sperm, another huge one, splashed out and soaked her large pair of breasts and upper chest. Darius then simply released the flood gates.

Gobs of sperm flew in all different directions as the man furiously pumped it out of his cock. The thick juice landed all over Lisa's upper body - especially her face and hair. The slut-for-black-cock giggled in lust beneath him, while she smeared his thick juice onto her skin with her fingers. She also managed to catch some spurts with her hungry mouth.

"Damnit girl," Darius moaned, swinging a knee and shying away from Lisa. "That was fucking incredible." Darius took a seat on the floor some feet away... needing some rest.

Lisa's upper body was completely saturated with sperm. Her long, free-flowing blonde hair, usually very nice and stylish, was stuck together in messy, sticky clumps. Gobs of cum hung from her chin and dripped down onto her neck and shoulders, and the floor below. Her large, firm breasts glistened with Darius' sperm, as did her midriff and stomach. She looked like a true cum-slut.

"I have to agree with you," the young woman said. "It WAS fucking incredible." She giggled at her own nastiness.

"I wish I had a camera right now," Eddie said, fisting his cock, as he got up from the sofa. He stared at the jizz-soaked Lisa, in lust. "You look like a cheap, filthy whore." He smiled and added, "I love it."

Lisa giggled at his words. "Why don't you come over here and make me look like even more of a cheap, filthy whore?"

Eddie smiled at that suggestion. "I think I will." He looked over at Darius, who was still recovering from the face-fuck he had just given Lisa. "Get yourself ready, buddy. I'm going to fuck her pussy; you can fuck her ass. You know she wants a double-penetration."

Nearly exhausted, Darius smiled. He knew he had to find the strength to give Lisa what she needed - a D.P. So, he took his deflated cock into his hand and began stroking it. "Give me a minute or two," he told Eddie. "Or three..."

"Don't make it much longer," his friend said, before turning his attention to Lisa. He looked down at her and spoke in a dominant tone, "You're a fucking whore, Lisa. Both Darius and I know you'll do anything for us to fuck you. A nasty, filthy WHORE... a white whore."

Lisa trembled in lust at his words. Much like her cousin Suzi, Lisa enjoyed being degraded. It really turned her on. She also liked it when guys became dominant with her.

Eddie decided to really lay it on. "Tell me that you are a cheap whore. I want you to say it, and I want you to mean it. Tell me." He forcefully added, "Tell me, BITCH."

Lisa resumed fingering her pussy as she proclaimed, "I'm a cheap whore, Eddie. I want it... I need it, really bad. I'm a white slut who loves black cock."

"Tell me what you want," Eddie demanded.

"I want you to fuck me," she replied, almost begging him to do so. "I want you to fuck my pussy while Darius fucks my ass." She paused and added, "But I wish there was a third man here... so my mouth could get fucked, too."

Eddie grinned down at her. There really was no limit as to what Lisa would say, he told himself, when she was all hot and bothered. "Well you know what, baby? You may wish there was another guy here, but I wish Suzi was here. I'd love to fuck both of you, 'til you couldn't take it anymore."

"I don't know where she is," Lisa returned, almost in a little whine. She wanted Eddie to be happy, but Suzi was nowhere to be found... Nevertheless, the young woman continued to explore her pussy with her fingers.

Eddie dropped down to the floor and got into a seated position. "Come here, bitch," he demanded.

Lisa did as requested, quickly closing the distance between herself and Eddie. The man grabbed Lisa's hips and brought her down over him, upon his lap. He fisted his cock and quickly aligned it with the young woman's pussy. Both of them were ready for this. Eddie was hard as a rock and Lisa was dripping wet.

The 20-year-old moaned in pure rapture as she settled down onto her boyfriend's huge erection, it filling her pussy. Eddie grinned and reclined backward, until he was laying upon the floor, with both hands behind his head. It had become quite obvious that Eddie wanted Lisa to do most of the work here. He was going to lay back and enjoy it.

That was just fine with Lisa. She placed both hands upon Eddie's chest, using it as a balancing point, then began to slowly glide up-and-down upon his bulging erection.

"Oh fuck..." Lisa moaned, closing her eyes as the passion washed over her lovely face. The lovely blonde soon began to bounce upon Eddie's cock and in no time flat, she was doing so at a quick, rapid-fire speed.

"That's it!" Eddie moaned, as he watched Lisa while she was bouncing upon his erection, her large breasts flopping about wildly. "That's it, baby!"

"OH GOD!" the blonde screamed as her body went into erotic overdrive. Lisa was fucking Eddie as hard and as fast as she possibly could.

Wanting things to last, Eddie slowed the tempo down by reaching up and grabbing ahold of Lisa's shoulders. His cock still in her pussy, Eddie pulled Lisa downward, until she was leaning over at the waist, with her breasts squished against his chest.

The black man now pumped Lisa's pussy, flexing his hips, as he ravaged her mouth with his own. Lisa wrapped her arms around his neck and returned his kiss with all the fervor and sheer intensity she could find within herself.

His cock hard and ready, Darius decided it was now time to give Lisa what she wanted. He got a tube of lubricant from a nearby cabinet and smeared a good helping of it over his fingertips, then moved toward the lust-couple.

"It's time for me to fuck that sweet ass," he announced, which brought a squeal from Lisa and a smile from Eddie.

With the blonde on top of Eddie, bent completely over at the waist with her breasts squished upon his chest and his cock stuffed in her pussy, Darius moved in.

"Oooooh..." Lisa moaned, as Darius smeared a good portion of the lubricant over and across her anus. "That gel is always so cold..." Nonetheless, Lisa loved it guys would apply lubricant to her anus. It felt wonderful to her... fingers, poking and prodding her asshole.

Darius finished applying the protective gel to the young woman, then slowly slipped a finger into her. Lisa moaned at first, but quickly adjusted to the dual sensation of a cock in her pussy and a big finger in her anus. Eddie held still and listened as Lisa moaned in delight, as Darius spent a good 30 seconds finger-fucking her ass.

He eventually came to the conclusion that she was ready.

Lisa whined when she felt Darius' finger leave her little anus. A second later, though, she squealed with delight as Darius nestled his thick cock upon her entrance. The man took some more lubricant and smeared it on his own cock, then grunted with intense pleasure as he popped himself into the blonde's little, puckered anus.

"FUCK!" Lisa screamed, now with two cocks filling her.

Darius threw his head back and growled, amazed at how tight Lisa's anus felt as it gripped his cock. Nonetheless, he pushed himself in - all the way in until his balls were squished upon her sweet asscheeks.

With nearly 20 inches of cock stuffed inside her, Lisa was in pure heaven. This showed in her expression, too. Her face was tense and her eyes were tightly shut - and her mouth was wide-open. Her body was on fire and she found it hard to speak, but managed to get a few words out.

"Give it to me, guys," she begged. "Give it to me, HARD."

Darius usually went slow at first, but he was not going to deny the lady such a request.

Darius complied, as he pulled back and then jammed his cock deep into her anus again. Lisa eagerly met his strong, powerful thrust with one of her own, slamming her ass hard into Darius' crotch. Her face still tense and eyes closed, Lisa let out a wild scream as Darius then started to pump himself in-and-out of her anus at warp-speed.

Eddie, meanwhile, needed a few seconds to catch onto Darius' tempo. He eventually did, and then thrusted his hard cock up into Lisa's pussy.

The 20-year-old could do nothing but scream and cry, in mind-blowing passion.

The pair of men worked in unison on the blonde; each would give her respective orifice a quick and powerful stroke, simultaneously. This, of course, would give Lisa the maximum amount of pleasure humanly possible.

Lisa's screams and cries of lust echoed throughout the whole apartment as her pair of black studs simply brutalized her body with their powerful erections. Darius pistoned himself in-and-out of Lisa's vice-tight anus, over and over again, as Eddie did the same to her pussy.

"FUCK!" Lisa screamed, sounding like her cousin Suzi. "FUCK! BOTH OF YOU! FUCK! KEEP FUCKING ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OH GOD, KEEP FUCKING ME!"

Although he was in Heaven now, thanks to the sensations, and didn't want to leave, Darius knew he could not last too much longer. The awesome feeling of his cock inside of Lisa's ass, combined with her nasty outbursts... it was REALLY getting to him.

Darius growled at his inability to last any longer as he buried his cock deep inside Lisa's hot anus, one final time. He screamed and held the position, while he pumped spurt after spurt of cum into her hungry ass. Lisa then let out a wild roar and experienced an orgasm of her own.

Darius' eyes were closed tight and he continued to growl, his cock embedded in Lisa's ass, until he was positive his well had run dry. He then popped out of her anus, leaving behind a large helping of sperm deep within her bowels.

Darius moved a few feet away on the floor and then collapsed... he was completely exhausted.

"WE'RE NOT DONE YET!" Eddie screamed up at Lisa, as he grabbed her hips and resumed his pussy pounding.

"OH FUCK!" Lisa exclaimed. She was about ready to pass out and could use a rest, but knew that Eddie would not let go of her until he emptied his sperm into her pussy.

Lisa somehow found the strength to place her hands upon Eddie's chest, then resume the bouncing motion from earlier. "FUCK!" she screamed, passions igniting throughout her, as she and her boyfriend hammered each other as hard as they possibly could. Lisa's big breasts wobbled and flopped about as she rode Eddie for all he was worth.

Despite Eddie's proclaimation, he did not have a lot left in him, either. He quickly tensed and let out a wild growl, then sat up and hugged Lisa to him. Next, his cock simply erupted within her pussy. He filled and flooded her pussy, emptying gush after gush of sperm into her.

"Oh my God..." Lisa panted, as she rolled off of Eddie and fell limp onto the floor. Eddie too, was exhausted. Darius, who had just finished giving Lisa the torrid bout of ass-fucking, was not faring any better himself.

Three bodies were strewn about the floor in the living room; all of them thoroughly fucked and well satisfied.

* * *

Outside, meanwhile, a blue Dodge Viper pulled into the parking lot, followed closely by a white Ford Taurus. The pair of vehicles found two spaces, side by side, and parked in them. A pair of men quickly stepped out of the Taurus, with eager and aggressive expressions upon their faces.

"I can't believe you went to that club and picked up those guys," Jeremy said to Suzi, from the passenger seat, inside the Dodge Viper.

Suzi looked at her boyfriend and giggled. "Well, you better believe it. I fucked them last night while you watched, and I'm going to fuck them again today. I want them to do me in my own apartment."

Jeremy smiled and shook his head, then noticed a red Honda CRX parked in the lot as well. "Lisa is home."

"Good," Suzi replied. "I'm sure my little cousin will like meeting these guys as well."

Jeremy opened the passenger door and said, "I may watch for awhile, but this time, I'm going to join in." He got out of the car and closed the door. "Bank on it."

Suzi stepped out of her vehicle and locked its door, then turned toward the pair of guys she had first seduced at a strip club, then fucked in a hotel room. "Are you studs ready to do me again?"

Both of the men eagerly nodded.

"Let's get to the apartment then," Suzi said, as she turned and started walking toward her destination.

Meanwhile, an older, 40-something neighbor was standing on his apartment balcony - and he was in awe at what he saw as he looked below. Suzi was wearing a long mink coat, with a single button drawn at her slender waist, leaving both a silver-studded bra and tiny mini-skirt partially exposed. The young woman did not even have a blouse on!

In addition, she wore a pair of black high-heels to accentuate her luscious legs. Her long-flowing blonde hair looked wild and mused, as if she had just returned from a strenuous activity (such as, say... getting royally fucked).

The neighbor could tell by the way Suzi dressed that she enjoyed any and all attention. What was under that lovely bra and G-string?, the neighbor wondered. Was she the type of lady who flaunted her charms but didn't deliver? Or was she the kind who was as wild and loose as her style of dress?

The neighbor would bet on the latter of the two... mostly because Suzi had three guys in tow, and all of them looked like they were about to jump on her, and fuck her good. He wondered what would happen once they entered her apartment...

Jeremy, meanwhile, noticed something which he deemed very interesting. In addition to Lisa's car, he also spotted the vehicles of both Eddie and Darius in the parking lot. It looked as though both guys were here... and Jeremy would bet his bottom dollar that Lisa had experienced some wild sex of her own, thus far today.

"Looks like she's about to experience some more," Jeremy quietly told himself as he first looked at Suzi, then the other two men. "If those guys like hot blondes like Suzi, they're going to love Lisa as well."

What originally looked to be a three-on-one encounter now had the promise of a five-on-two. Five guys, three of which were white and two black, and two very horny young women. "Very interesting," Jeremy told himself as Suzi approached the front door to the apartment she shared with Lisa. The slut retrieved her keys from her purse, then inserted one into the door and opened it.

In just a few seconds, Jeremy said inwardly, all sexual Hell would break loose...

To Be Continued...

Do you have any comments on this story? Whether they are positive or negative, ALL comments are greatly appreciated. Plus, I answer everyone who sends me a message. So... feel free to send me your thoughts via e-mail.

12