Suzie - Head First Ch. 02

Story Info
Suzie meets new friends, and has big a choice to make.
6.6k words
4.66
8k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2

Suzie stared at herself in the mirror. The very expensive mirror. The very expensive mirror in the very expensive suite in the very expensive hotel. She looked perfect, more perfect than she'd ever looked in her life, and as the soothing sounds of the waves melted in through the big balcony window, she thought about where she was, where she'd come from, and what it was going to take to stay.

Did she want to stay?

Even as she moved across the room toward the door that led to the main room of the lavish suite, she didn't know the answer. She wouldn't know the answer until it came out of her mouth.

Suzie took a breath, and opened the door.

****

Arthur had called her bluff.

It had been two months since she confidently declared she wanted to join Arthur on his yearly extravagant vacation, plenty of time to come to her senses and back out, especially after learning what the trip would cost: she wouldn't need to provide a penny for the adventure, but what she would need to provide would be oral sex, whenever Arthur desired it.

She was well within her right to back out, and yet something inside wouldn't let her. Whether it was the lure of a new experience, or just to prove a point to herself, Suzie accepted the terms, and now here she was on a plane to Italy.

She looked over at Arthur, sitting next to her asleep in his own luxurious first class seat. Some creative fiction by both of them had her father thinking she was accompanying Arthur on a business trip, otherwise there was no way on earth he'd let his daughter travel anywhere with an older man, especially one she barely knew. But Suzie's father sometimes seemed more interested in her career than her wellbeing, and he didn't question them at all.

And it was true, she did barely know him, but he was charming and easy to get along with, and somehow the shared deception felt like their first instance of bonding. But still, this was insane, she thought. She was on a plane to another country with a practical stranger who she promised to blow any time the mood struck him. Normally she would have immediately assumed the worst of his intentions, had it not been for her former English teacher Ms. Dorman. Ms. Dorman, or Julia, had gone on this trip with him the year before. When Suzie asked her about it it was clear she enjoyed the experience, confirming that she would in fact do it a second time if asked.

Ms. Dorman had no idea Suzie had been considering taking this trip when she asked her. Suzie wondered if her answers would have been different if she had.

Looking over at the sleeping Arthur, she had a moment to really take him in. He was attractive, she could admit that, and as her eyes traveled down over his expensive clothes to the V between his legs, she began to wonder. She wondered what his cock looked like. How big it was. Suzie felt a tingle in her loins at the thought of her cute, unassuming teacher sucking on Arthurs cock. She wondered how many times on their trip Ms. Dorman took him in her mouth. She wondered if Ms. Dorman swallowed. She wondered if the two of them did more.

But mostly Suzie wondered if Arthur gave Ms. Dorman the same deal he gave her.

In the time leading up to the trip, Arthur would periodically call Suzie with various itinerary information, once even asking her for her measurements, and would routinely ask if she was still firm in her decision to go. Suzie always answered yes through a flutter of butterflies in her stomach. Then, the evening before they left, she got one last phone call. One last confirmation of intent.

"Listen," Arthur said in a soft tone, "I want you to know that if you don't want to do this, you can still call it off."

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" Suzie joked despite the cold sweat she could feel on her back

"No, it's just...I know this is a lot, and I know your reasons for doing this, so I just wanted to tell you: once we get there, the first two days are on me. I want you to have the chance to have a great time free of any weirdness or pressure, so I promise I won't ask anything of you at all for two days. And if at the end of those two days you decide you'd rather not continue on, that's totally fine, and you can go home stress free with some great photographs to gloat with."

Suzie listened in silence as he offered a pregnant pause before continuing.

"But at the end of those two days... if you decide to stay...I'm going to assume you're in all the way. Ok?"

Suzie had a pause of her own, taking it all in before offering back a confident "Ok."

"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow."

Suzie had never flown first class before, and that alone felt like an extravagant vacation in and of itself, but it was nothing compared to the boat ride to the resort. Surrounded by beautiful mountains, and the most perfect weather anyone could wish for, Suzie and Arthur sailed through crystal water on their own privately chartered sailboat. The wind in her hair and the sun on her legs felt magical, and as she took it all in she unbuttoned a button on her blouse to feel the heat on the swell of her chest.

She took it all in. She smiled.

"How are you enjoying things so far?" Arthur said, returning to her with a refreshed drink, and her own requested glass of white wine.

"This is pretty amazing, Arthur," she said, taking the glass. "Seems like a pretty big boat for just two people though."

Arthur chuckled "It usually holds about 20 comfortably, but I rented the whole thing out. I thought it'd give us time to get to know each other before we get to the resort."

"I'd like that." Suzie smiled.

Arthur held his drink up to toast. "Here's to new friends."

"And new experiences."

They clinked their glasses. They drank. They talked.

Suzie learned about the forming of Arthur's company, how he married young, how his divorce broke his heart. Arthur learned about Suzie's hopes for her life and her career, her thoughts on the future, how her love life hadn't exactly been setting the world on fire. They laughed a lot, found out they had more in common than they thought, and generally realized they enjoyed each other's company.

As Suzie started to feel the effects of her drink, her questions got progressively more probing.

"So you've done this trip 6 times with 6 different women?"

"I have."

"Why do you do it?"

"I like to visit exciting places with exciting people."

"No, you know what I mean. Is it like a power kink or something?"

"Maybe a little?" Arthur paused, considering his words and sipping his drink. "But I think it's more that...I like the anticipation. The Thrill."

"The thrill of having a sex slave?" She chuckled, but watched as he began to get a little defensive.

"No, no. It's not like that. It's important that it's not like that. It has to be that they WANT to do it. I just get to decide the where, when and how."

"You said your companions can do whatever they want--what if they meet someone?"

"Totally fine. I've been on trips where I never saw her outside of agreed upon interactions, and learned later she had been having the time of her life having a hot affair with someone she met on the trip. I believe they're actually married now."

"And what about you?"

"I do the same. I've met and spent time with women I've met on the trips as well--as I said, the only required part of the trip is our agreed upon condition.

"What's the fewest times a girl's ever been 'required' on one of these trips?"

"Three."

"What's the most?" Suzie said with a wry smirk.

"More than three." He kept her gaze as he took a drink. Suzie felt the hair on her neck stand up.

"Who was the best?" She finally said, honestly curious, but definitely still trying to push some buttons.

Arthur looked away as he chuckled. The sun made his perfect skin almost glow, and somehow he hardly had a single wavy blonde hair out of place in the strong wind. Shooting down the rest of his drink, he gestured toward the distance behind her

"You should get your things ready, we're coming up on the resort."

Suzie turned behind her and her jaw almost hit the floor. A sprawling castle rose up out of the horizon, hugging the side of a lush mountain. Terracotta roofs contrasted with olive green trees, against the bright blue sky. It was gorgeous.

Suzie's awe continued once they set foot on dry land. Classic cobblestone streets, warm lanterns, the smell of fresh food and coffee around every corner, this was less a resort and more an Mediteranean paradise.

The hotel itself was equally impressive. Suzie could hardly believe when they got to their suite that there was enough space for a baby grand piano in the main foyer. They each had their own, separate room, on either ends of the suite, each with a king bed and a balcony that overlooked the water. Suzie plopped herself down on the bed and took a deep breath.

This must be heaven.

And that first day it sure felt like it. They explored, ate amazing food, and spent time apart as Arthur did some shopping and Suzie lounged by the pool for what felt like hours. She couldn't believe the number of gorgeous people who were at this place, especially women. Amazing bodies in amazing swimsuits populated the pool, and it quickly became Suzie's favorite place. She gasped slightly the first time she saw someone take off their top to sunbath, trying not to stare...but it was difficult.

It was only the first day, and Suzie was already having the time of her life. That night, after an amazing dinner, Suzie retired to her room and took a long shower. Thoughts of the bodies at the pool passed across her closed eyes as the spray from the detachable shower head pulsed perfectly against her clit. Feeling freedom for the first time in her life, she let out a loud, ecstatic wail when she began to cum.

Nowhere in her mind that night were thoughts of tomorrow, and the decision she was going to have to make.

When she woke up in the morning, Arthur was nowhere to be found. She found a letter waiting for her next to a box. Slightly confused, she opened the envelope.

"You're on your own today. Use this credit card for anything you want. Seriously--have fun. Dinner at 8.

"The restaurant has a dress code, so I took the liberty. I hope you like it. --A"

Suzie opened the accompanying box, and gasped as she revealed an elegant, shimmering gold dress with matching shoes. Even without a price tag she could tell it was the most expensive piece of clothing she'd ever touched, let alone worn. She gulped. She felt her nipples inexplicably stiffen.

Placing the garment gently back in the box, she grabbed her sunglasses and went to meet the day.

At breakfast, Suzie eyed the credit card, passing it back and forth in her hands. Arthur was being extremely generous, but she wasn't so sure she wanted to take him up on this particular kindness. She didn't want to feel like she owed him any more than she already did. He assured her that this whole charade was not a power thing, but Suzie wanted to maintain as much independence as possible. She didn't want him to be able to hold up a long list of receipts if she decided she wanted to go home.

After she ate, she took her book and decided to head down to the beach. The pool was nice, but the beach was a different animal. The sound of the crashing waves, the sand, the room to play--the beach is something Suzie wished she got to experience more often than she did. But why didn't she, she thought? No one was stopping her. This would have to change when she got home.

Finding an empty lounge chair, Suzie removed her thin fabric covering and stretched to greet the heat of the sun on her nearly nude body. Not much of a bikini person in her normal life, Suzie had gone out to buy a new swimsuit especially for this trip, and decided it was time for a change. She chose a classic black two piece with thin white stripes. Standing in the changing room at the store she had to admit it complimented her new, more filled-out figure quite well. Though still overly modest, it was the most skin she'd ever bared in public, and here, far away from the real world, she was happy and willing to do so.

The words happy and willing bounced through her mind as she tried in vain to focus on her book. She was thinking about what was going to happen that night. She was thinking about Arthur. She was thinking about what decision she would make.

Was two days in paradise enough for her? Was Arthur's whole consideration and offer to send her home just a ploy because he knew it would be impossible to say no to this place? She didn't think so, he seemed pretty on the level. And nice, and handsome. Would it be so bad? But more importantly, was she willing to do something with him, a man she just met, that she had never done with anyone else?

Suzie may have used her high school sexual experiences to develop the perfect handjob, but that was where the fooling around had always ended. She was aware of blowjobs, aware that men loved them, but using her mouth was just something she hadn't been interested in. At least not with her boyfriend. That clearly hadn't been the case when she had a drunken hook up with Tara, however. She had been extremely nervous, but excited, her mouth inches away from Tara's flushed, steaming pussy when she snapped out of it and rushed home. She had never been so turned on in her life at that moment. She had never cum so hard when she touched herself in bed later that evening. So maybe using her mouth wasn't that bad after all?

And Ms. Dorman seemed to have no problem with it. Suzie couldn't help but imagine cute, mousy Ms. Dorman sucking Arthur's cock. Was she naked while she did it? What did her body look like under her conservative clothes? How many times did she have to do it? Did she suck his cock every day? More than once a day? It seemed easy enough, but what was Arthur really asking of her?

And what if he didn't like it? What if she was bad at it? Would he send her home? Would he want her to swallow his cum? Suzie knew that a lot of girls found cum to be gross, but it never bothered her. She enjoyed watching her boyfriend squirt at the end of her handjobs, and took pride the higher she could make it shoot up. There was something base and erotic about it as well--satisfying. But even so, that was a lot different than having a guy cum in your mouth, and then to swallow it. She wondered if she'd choke. She wondered how much there'd be. She wondered if he'd taste--

"Hey there!" an accented voice called out to her, breaking her daydream. Suzie's eyes followed the voice to its source, and almost choked. Standing before her was the perfect body of an impeccably-tanned, gorgeous woman in a barely there bikini top and short shorts.

"Uh...hi!" she stammered in response, straightening herself up in her chair. Suddenly she felt sweaty.

"We were wondering, we need one more to play even, would you like to join us?" The raven-haired beauty pointed back behind her to a volleyball net surrounded by two couples who all waved in response.

"I, uh..." Suzie couldn't quite find words at the moment. "Yeah, sure, why not?"

"Excellent!" the girl said with a big smile, and the two walked off toward the gathering game. "My name is Monica, by the way," she said, extending her hand, which Suzie shook.

"Suzie."

"Great to meet you Suzie," Monica said. She introduced Suzie to the others, two couples, Charlie and Liv and Sherri and Duke. Liv was a blonde surfer girl type and her boyfriend a fit, bearded man. Sherri and Duke were a black couple, Sherri's stylish hair complimented by Duke's perfect bald head.

"Monica's the fifth wheel--we're glad to have you so she stops cramping our style!!" Liv said joking in a thick Australian accent.

"Happy to help!" Suzie joked back. She had to take a breath--this might be the most attractive group of people she'd ever seen in her life. Liv looked like she was born in the sun, and Sherri had big, beautiful breasts that sat perfectly on her chest, but Monica, Monica was something else. Her body was practically perfect, full breasts, flat stomach, wide, curvy hips, and a beautifully pert, plump ass.

"Ok, me, Duke and Liv vs. you three!" Sherri yelled, and soon Suzie found herself having the time of her life getting to know five new friends through the universal language of volleyball.

Liv was a firecracker with quite a mouth on her. The clear life of the party, she was willing to do or say anything, and Suzie yelped in delighted surprise when she pulled down the cups of her bikini and flashed her perfect, tan-lined breasts at Charlie to distract from his serve. It worked, and Charlie threatened that she was going to pay for that later. Liv winked and said she certainly hoped so.

Sherri was the clear leader, and had plenty of suggestions on what to do to get her team going and improve their play. She and Duke were extremely flirty, and he never missed an opportunity to pinch her butt or otherwise tease her, and she to him. Their chemistry was off the charts, and Suzie could only imagine what their sex must be like.

And then there was Monica. Suzie was absolutely enchanted by the girl. Her laugh, her accent, the way her body seemed to roll like a wave when she moved. She stayed as close to her as possible, and the two shared many looks and laughs throughout the game, and even a few tumbles. After over-extending to hit a shot, Suzie lost her balance and careened into Monica, sending the two crashing to the sand.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Suzie said, looking into Monica's big blue eyes, now only inches from her own.

"It's ok," Monica said. Suzie could feel her hands on her bare skin. "I've got you."

Suzie was floating for the rest of the afternoon.

After numerous rounds of volleyball, the group retired, exhausted, to one of the beacheside gazebos to relax with some drinks. Monica watched as Suzie finished hers, and then asked if she'd go with her to get more. Suzie of course accepted immediately.

"Hey would you mind if we hung back here for a bit?" Monica said as they picked up their new drinks.

"Sure thing, Suzie said, trying to hide her excitement.

"I love those guys, but...I need a break." Monica exhaled as the two sat down at a nearby table. "Liv wasn't kidding. It's very easy to feel like the fifth wheel." Suzie melted at her accented English, and the smirk that preceded it.

"How do you know them?"

"University. We all met freshman year and have been friends for the last three years."

"That's great." Suzie's expression dropped slightly. "I didn't make any friends like that freshman year. Maybe next year."

"That's crazy! You're amazing--and very easy to love!"

Suzie perked up at her choice of phrase.

"This is quite a trip for college kids," Suzie offered, changing the subject

"Sherri's parents are loaded. This is her graduation present."

"I see."

"What about you, are you here with someone?" Her choice of words again interesting.

"I'm not here with anyone...I mean...I'm not here alone, but--" suzie stammered nervously

"Family?"

"No,"

"Friends?"

"Not really,"

"A lover?" Those words flowed with French syrup and a cocked eyebrow.

"Definitely not," Suzie overcorrected, trying not to blush. She searched for the right description. "I'm here with...a business partner."

"I see," Monica dripped once again.

There was a short pause

"Hey," Suzie blurted finally, "do you want to go shopping?"

Monica smiled.

The two finished their drinks, and then set off together to explore the shops in the surrounding area. They laughed and had great fun. Placing Arthur's card down for hats, sunglasses, and various other trinkets flew directly in the face of what she had decided earlier in the day, but she didn't care. She just wanted to spend as much time with Monica as she could.

12