Suzie's Fun Ch. 03

Story Info
She takes me out to the ballgame.
4.6k words
4.61
5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers

Suzie's Fun Chapter 3

(Take me out to the ballgame.)

Stan and Linda Hart were the new couple on our street. To welcome them to the neighborhood, we invited them over to see our vacation pictures. I warned them about Suzie's nudity and exhibitionism, but they just laughed and said they'd be excited to see them. Having seen Linda working in her yard in her sexy bikini, it was the reaction we expected and hoped for. So, we set up the screen, shut off the lights and fired up the projector. I plugged in my laptop and took them through the digital images I had put together and edited.

Along with all the typical shots of the beaches and the sunsets, the first set of pictures included private shots of Suzie on the balcony, showing off her skimpy, sexy resort wear -- both in it and out of it. Then there was a whole series of her on the terrace, when she couldn't find her bikini after her nude midnight swim. I explained how Tom and I had set it up. The pictures of her dancing with the salesmen and Tom were unbelievable. Stan and Linda were blown away. The last series of the first batch included most of the boat trip with Tom and Johnny -- everything that wasn't X-rated.

"Wow," Stan said when I turned the lights back on, "that's a lot more interesting than most vacation pictures."

Suzie laughed delightedly. I could see how proud she was of her sexy adventure and the way it looked in the photos. I wasn't sure if we should take it any farther, but Suzie didn't hesitate.

"We took some that are even more interesting," she teased. "Danny had to edit out the steamy stuff."

Stan picked right up on it. "Hey," he protested, "we want to see all the pictures."

"You won't be shocked or offended?" I asked, mostly for the record.

"Wait till you see our vacation pictures," Linda laughed.

"Alright. I warned you," I said as I turned out the lights.

This batch started with Tom and Johnny and Suzie splashing nude in the shallow water of the cove, then sitting on the sandbar; swimming and playing in the deep water; and Suzie riding Johnny's back. Then there was the long telephoto series of their threesome on the beach. I heard Stan suck in his breath at a picture of Johnny thrusting into Suzie from behind. The expression on Suzie's face is ecstatic, almost disbelieving the fullness she's feeling. Tom's dick is disappearing into her moaning mouth.

The last series was Suzie and Johnny on the bow of the boat, as we drifted past the pier. There were a dozen of Suzie gradually impaling herself on Johnny's pole. Behind her, you can see the intense expressions of the men on the pier, watching her, hearing her cries. Linda moaned as she saw Suzie take Johnny's last inches into her stretched and burning pussy.

"Oh my god," Linda gasped when the show was over and the lights came up. "Suzie, you're a lucky girl. What an experience!"

"Oh, you're so right," Suzie agreed. "It was fantastic, and I'll never forget it, but ..."

"But?" Linda cried. "No buts about it. That was the real thing, the stuff that dreams are made of."

"I know, but that was Jamaica. We're lucky if we go once a year. That's not enough. I want that excitement much more often than that. On the plane back home, Danny and I agreed that we've got to figure out how to have some of these adventures closer to home."

"So that's why you invited us over," Stan joked.

"Exactly," Suzie crowed.

We all looked at each other, thinking about what that meant.

Stan was the first to suggest something. "If you're really into showing off, Suzie, I've got an idea."

That was just what we wanted to hear. When Stan explained his idea, it was our turn to be blown away. It was outrageous. Suzie had never done anything like it -- except in Jamaica, where it didn't seem quite so crazy. I wasn't sure she had the nerve.

Our little get-together with Stan and Linda was on a Friday night. Stan's plan was to take place Sunday morning. It didn't give Suzie much time to think about it. I thought she was a little tentative about it, but she said she'd do it, and I've never seen her back down yet.

We all drove down to the ball field on Saturday to check it out, a dry run. On the way down, Linda wanted to know more about Suzie's exhibitionism. "What kind of scenario turns you on the most?" she asked.

"That's easy," Suzie laughed. "It's anytime I can show myself nude to people who aren't expecting it. The best is when it's in a situation where I don't know how they will react -- the element of danger."

"But I could see you liked the fucking, too, in the pictures last night," Linda reminded her.

"Well, yeah, but that's not really what it's about for me. The rush I get is mostly pure adrenaline. The sexual part is there, of course, and it's important, but the biggest thing is going from that incredible fear and trembling, wondering if you can do it, and if you can, what will happen -- going from that to having done it and seen it all work out. That exhilaration, that sense of power and freedom is worth 15 Johnnie's. But the nice thing about the sex is that it opens up a whole new set of possibilities. It gives me more confidence to be even wilder. You know what I mean."

"Wow," Linda gasped, "I guess you know what you want."

"And I think we can fix you up tomorrow," Stan added. "Wait'll you see this setup. If you've got the nerve, Suzie, this one could fit your fantasy."

The ball field was secluded as Stan had said, ringed with trees. There was a pickup softball game going on, and there were no casual spectators, and very little foot traffic from the rest of the park. It was mostly just the two teams on the field and some subs and friends on the benches. Stan showed us where Suzie could spread her blanket and where I should park to get the best view. Suzie was kind of quiet, probably from the butterflies that were taking wing in her stomach. She perked up a lot, though, when she got the idea to have Linda join her.

"Come on," she urged. "It'll be fun."

Linda shook her head. "Not me. I'm not ready for that. I'd like to, but I'll have to work up to it. You're in the big leagues and I'm just a rookie."

Suzie smiled at the compliment, but it didn't do anything to settle her nerves. After seeing the field and talking about it all morning, it was starting to seem very real and very scary. It was also very soon, but maybe not soon enough. Most of Suzie's adventures up to this point had been more or less spontaneous. This was by far the most planning we'd ever done. Suzie was on pins and needles for the rest of the day, and I don't think she slept much that night.

The next morning, she showed me the bikini she planned to wear. It was the one she'd lost that night on the beach in Jamaica, the one that Tom had returned to her the next day. She joked that it hadn't got much wear yet, but her laugh was a little hollow.

Linda drove down with us and we got to the field about 10:30. As we expected, the game was already under way. We sat in the car and watched for a few minutes. Stan was at third base. He looked like one of the younger guys. Most of them were in their late thirties or early forties. Counting both teams, there were about 20 guys and three women on the field and the benches. Even with all the laughing and joking around, they all seemed very much into the game. The foul area in right was a gentle grassy slope that overlooked the field. Suzie would have a good view of the players from there, and they would have a better view of her. I was parked in a small gravel lot that ran along the left field foul line. From there, I could photograph the game and its spectacular spectator.

"You ready," I asked.

Suzie's smile was slightly bleak. Her nerves were revved up to fever pitch with fear and anticipation, but that was what she wanted. "Ready," she choked.

I helped Linda get set up with one of my cameras. When she was ready to shoot the first part of our little scenario, Suzie and I walked down the path that circled around the field. Suzie carried a small bag with her towel, some sunscreen, and a magazine. When we got around to the other side of the field, we cut through the trees and picked a spot to spread Suzie's towel on the little grassy hillside. From where we sat, the right fielder and the first baseman were both less than 25 yards away. Most of the players checked us out when we sat down. They probably took us for a couple who had come to the park to get some sun and decided to do it while watching some old guys play softball. They accepted our presence and went on with their game.

Suzie had on a denim sundress over her bikini. When we sat down, she kept it on for a few minutes, to get comfortable with the scene and to make her stripping less conspicuous. I sat with her partly for the same purpose, but also to perform the important task of taking her clothes away when she got naked.

"Danny, I don't know," she whispered, letting the fear bubble up one last time. "They're so close. There's so many of them. What if they all come over and get angry with me?"

"I'm going to be right across the field, and Stan's here. He knows them. There won't be any trouble. Relax, Suzie. This is a good one. Enjoy it."

"I know, I know." She took a deep breath and began to unbutton her dress.

I watched the guys on the field and on the benches. A few of them seemed to notice Suzie taking off her dress. I was sure they'd appreciate her bikini. You don't see too many thong-type bikinis in Michigan.

That was part of the strategy. They'd get used to her wearing almost nothing. Then, when she lost the bikini, it wouldn't be so obvious and shocking. It might even take a little time before they realized she was nude. I had to hand it to Stan. He had not only recognized Suzie's exhibitionist fantasy almost immediately; he had also come up with a dandy just as quickly.

Suzie had the dress off. She was sitting up, watching the game, showing quite a bit of skin in her tiny bikini. I could see a lot of the players taking frequent glances our way.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Shouldn't we wait for some of the novelty to wear off, first?" Suzie suggested hopefully.

I thought of a way to soothe Suzie's nerves. "Lie down," I said. "You need some sunscreen."

I rubbed the creamy lotion into her skin, which I could feel getting hot in the sun. I'm sure the players envied my hands wandering all over this beautiful, near naked girl. Suzie was very tense when I started, but she began to enjoy the sensual pleasure of her rubdown. When I was done, she glowed, both literally and figuratively.

"Oh, that was nice."

"Roll over," I said. "I'll do your back."

She obediently rolled over. Her normal Michigan two-piece had left her buns a shocking white. They caused a stir among the softball players. Fortunately, Suzie wasn't watching the field. I rubbed the lotion into those glorious buns, then down her legs and up her back. I untied the top of her bikini to get the sunscreen even. Her eyes were closed and there was an expression of sweet surrender on her face.

"Suzie," I whispered, "it's time.

"Oh," she pouted, but she let me pull the top of her bikini out from under her and put it in my little bag. I still had to collect her thong, but I gave it some time. I let her stay just topless for a while. She got a lot more glances, but that wasn't a bad thing. Nobody did or said anything to protest her partial nudity. Why should they get upset when she goes all the way? She was gaining confidence by the minute.

We started watching the game. Suzie had to twist her head around to see the field. She wasn't quite ready to sit up and face them with her naked breasts, choosing instead to show them the long lines of her naked legs melting softly into the taut, gentle roundness of her ass and the graceful flow of her back and shoulders. When I thought about it, I decided that was the right idea. I could slip off her bottoms while she lay face down. The players wouldn't even see the difference, for a while. By that time, I'd be back at the car, with Suzie's clothes and my camera, and Suzie would be out there, on her own, meeting her brave new world boldly in the nude.

I reached over and pulled the strings of her bottoms. The bows unraveled and left the scrap of cloth lying loosely in her crack.

"Danny," she gasped. "I wasn't ... You should have told me."

"It's easier this way," I said. "You don't have to build up the fear quite so high. When there's a hit, I'm going to slide the suit out from under you. You've got to lift up your hips just a little and let it slide between your legs. Okay?"

"Danny, this one is different." Her voice was a hoarse whisper. "This one feels really dangerous, like I could get arrested, publicly humiliated. I don't know."

"You're right," I agreed. "Any of that could happen, but that's part of what you want, isn't it?"

I knew how her perverted little mind worked, and I wasn't about to let her talk herself out of this. "Now get ready. There could be a hit now any minute. It'll just take a second or two. You know what to do, right?"

She let out a long shuddering sigh. "Yeah, okay," she choked.

We watched in tense silence for a few minutes. Then there was a nice sharp hit to left field. All the players were either scrambling to their positions, or watching the play of the ball.

"Now," I said, and I slid my hand under her and found the little scrap of her bottoms. I pulled, and it slid out, the tiny triangle of the thong whipping through her legs. I stuffed the bottoms in the bag, while Suzie quickly closed her legs and lay down flat.

I watched the play. The hitter tried to stretch it into a double. The shortstop took the throw from left field, and they would have had him, but the throw was high. The hitter slid in well under the tag. I looked over all the players on the field and on the benches. I didn't think any of them saw me take off Suzie's bottoms. I didn't think any of them knew she was now completely naked. It was time for me to move on.

"See you, Suzie," I said, standing up. "I'll be at the car."

She didn't say anything. Maybe she couldn't.

I walked away. I didn't look back until I reached the edge of the woods, where I was pretty much screened from the players but could still see Suzie lying on the little hill. She looked naked, but probably not much different than she'd looked before I took her thong. I hurried to the car.

Linda was there with the zoom lens digital camera I'd given her, snapping away eagerly at Suzie's show. She hardly looked up when I came up.

"You get the action when I took away her bikini?" I asked.

"Got it."

She had a good vantage point. She was partially screened from the players, but she had a good view of Suzie and the field. Over her shoulder, I could see that Suzie was still on her stomach and the game was going on. I took my other camera to another point I had scouted out.

Suzie was still lying with her head down, as if she was only interested in the sun or sleep. And amazingly, there was no overt reaction to her naked ass. But that began to change when the teams changed places at the end of the inning. I got some good shots of the right fielder walking past Suzie. He was a forty-year-old guy with a modest gut and glasses, and he was checking out her naked buns with a hungry expression. He stood less than 20 yards from where she lay gleaming in the sun, and even when play started, I got several shots of him glancing over at my naked wife. I think he could tell that even the small scrap of her thong had disappeared, and to say he was distracted would be an understatement.

I wasn't paying much attention to the game either. Somehow two guys got on base, and then there was a solid thump of the bat on the ball. The right fielder pulled his gaze away from Suzie and looked toward home plate, searching for the ball, which was, unfortunately, a routine fly to right, one that should have been an easy out. But since he hadn't seen it leave the bat, he couldn't find it in the air and it fell about 10 feet from where he stood, looking around confused. The two runners scored and the batter reached second.

That started everyone on the field laughing and yelling out joking insults at the guy in the field. "Hey Eddie, the game's over here," and "You're just trying to keep the inning going so you can stay out there."

Eddie's face turned a little red, but he gave them a shamefaced smile and turned back to the game. I was getting great shots of this little scene, and I assumed Linda was too, but so far, the star of the show was still lying face down, showing us only her long legs, the smooth lines of her back and shoulders and a very lovely butt. I wanted more, and knowing Suzie, I was pretty sure that's what she wanted too. It wasn't long before she proved me right.

When the team in the field finally made the third out, Eddie began to walk back to the bench, passing within about 15 feet of Suzie. She sat up and turned toward him giving him a sweet smile and saying something. Her breasts faced the field and it was clear, even though she kept her legs together, that she was naked. He looked a bit tongue-tied, but he answered. She gave a small laugh and lay down again, this time on her back.

When Eddie got back to his bench, the other team had not come out. There seemed to be some kind of discussion going on just in front of the pitcher's mound. I couldn't tell what it was about, but Stan was in the middle of it. He called Suzie's right field admirer over and there was more talk before Eddie walked back out to where Suzie was watching from her blanket and asked her something.

She hesitated for a moment, then stood up and walked with him back toward the discussion on the infield. I was amazed at her boldness. For the first time, I was a bit uncertain about all this, but at the same time, I was proud of Suzie. The look on her face was priceless - nervous, eager, excited. I was catching it all on my camera. A cheer went up from the players gathered by the pitcher's mound. Suzie's uncertain expression widened into a big smile as she joined them. There was a little more discussion before one team took the field and the other walked to their bench. Suzie went to the plate and stretched magnificently a couple times, picked up a bat and took a few practice swings, then positioned herself in the batter's box. That was an unbelievable set of pictures that Linda and I got from different angles at slightly different moments.

It was slow pitch, and the pitcher must have been a little rattled. His first pitch sailed over the catcher's head, and his second didn't make it to the plate. Suzie stood there with her bat cocked, looking serious, ready and very naked. She's not an athlete, but she is very fit and coordinated. I knew she had played softball before; she knew what she was doing. It was a pleasure just watching her swing the bat in preparation for the pitch -- the smooth work of her lithe muscles and the bobble of her soft breasts. With her legs spread and her arms up in the batter's stance, she was incredibly sexy, and I was just hoping my camera could capture it. When she took a full cut at the third pitch, it was breathtaking ... but she whiffed and almost fell on her beautiful butt. Both teams shouted encouragement, but I'm sure they were all hoping, as I was, that her turn at bat would never end.

She recovered her balance smiling at her own lack of discipline then swung the bat a couple times to settle herself and stepped into the box for the next pitch. It was right down the middle, and this time, she made no mistake, giving a nice, level swing that connected solidly. The ball flew over the head of the second baseman and dropped between the two outfielders. Suzie dashed to first before they even got to the ball.

drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers
12