Suzie's Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving to the bed, I had Lauren sit on my lap, facing me, and wrap her legs around my back. Holding her hands for support, I had her lean back and down until her head touched the floor between my feet. Her panty-clad pussy was very vulnerable now, and I began slapping it through the clingy material. For the second time that evening, Lauren emitted a 'gasp' as she felt the first, light sting of my hand. I knew her sensitive tissues would become acclimated, allowing me to slap a little harder each time, pausing between strikes to give her time to anticipate the next. The fact that she found this humiliation arousing was evident by the rapid moistening of her panties, accompanied by moans of increasing volume.

As the article of clothing became wet, the liquid made my slaps almost sound explosive. That became my cue to alternate the slaps with rubbing motions on her swollen pussy lips and clit. Soon, the blonde's legs tightened on my waist as she came with a long howl of release! While she was recovering, I lowered her to the rug near the door, put her on her side, and tied her wrists together behind her back. Taking a wooden spoon with a narrow bowl from my supplies, I gave her butt a few swats with it. Even the seat of her panties were soaked with her cum and juices.

I felt she was ready to be fully naked now, so I stripped her panties off, but then pulled them on over her head, with the sodden crotch against her nose and her eyes looking at me through the leg holes. "Roll onto your back, and raise your hips, thighs wide apart," I commanded.

As she obeyed, shivering probably with a blend of arousal and mortification, I began carefully fucking her with the smooth wooden spoon. As I did so, I said loudly, "You're really being a needy, greedy slut tonight, Lauren!" I was certain that the others would hear that clearly. I imagined they also could hear her groaning and weeping as her pleasure built and built. By the time she came, she was babbling incoherently, straining at her rope restraints as her quivering thighs finally were unable to hold her pelvis up any longer. I used both my hands to lower her ass to the floor safely. I had to suppress a giggle since the handle of the wooden spoon protruding from her pussy was dancing around from her inner muscle spasms.

I eased the spoon out, and untied her wrists. It was close to 10 pm, so I put her under the covers across the foot of my bed, with just her head peeking out at one side. After getting ready for bed, I slid under the covers and let her naked body warm my feet as I dozed. Around 3 am I played with myself until I was juicy, and smeared her spoon with my juices. It was time to send Lauren to her own bed. I told her, "Crawl naked to your room, with your spoon in your mouth. When you get there, pack away this special spoon, and get some sleep." I knew the scent and taste of our mixed juices would be in her mouth and nose as she complied. I wondered what sort of dreams she might have. Placing Lauren's discarded clothes in a neat pile, I went back to my bed and slept soundly.

The next evening, I drew Joyce's name. Poor Greta. She had another 24 hours to wait and worry. Once we were in my room, I had Joyce stand before my chair and strip to her panties as well. During our discussion, I learned that she had certain activities that she fantasized and was aroused by, but was ambivalent about actually performing, thinking them 'lewd and dirty' things to do. But she wasn't adamant - she was curious, so it was time for her to test herself.

I removed my skirt, which was the only clothing I was wearing below my waist, and sat forward at the edge of the chair seat. Moving my thighs apart, I told the dark brunette, "Kneel down between my knees." As she did so, I saw her trying to avert her eyes from my carnal display. Those eyes would alight on it a moment, then skitter away like a frightened butterfly. But invariably they darted back.

"Do you find my pussy so hideous that you can barely stand the sight of it?" I growled. This caused Joyce to look fully into my face with a startled expression. Rather than give her time to stammer some excuse, I continued, "You're acting like you think the sight of my pussy is disgusting. I want you gazing directly at it, observing it. Note its colors, textures, shape, and pulsations. In fact, scoot closer. I want you even aware of its scent. And put your hands on my thighs to stabilize yourself."

She obeyed. I waited until her nervous trembling dissipated, and her expression became one of rapt attention, rather than fear. I then asked, "Are you beginning to see the beauty inherent in our pussies, Joyce?" She nodded silently, never taking her eyes off my private region. "Excellent. Now it's time for you to worship my pussy, girl."

I saw her swallow convulsively. "H... h... how, Miss?" she stammered.

"For heaven's sake, woman. Has a man ever gone down on you?" She nodded, biting her lip. "Did you like it?" She nodded again, a little more vigorously. "Then you have a very good idea how a pussy should be worshiped. Begin."

She started trembling again, but it no longer looked like fear. She leaned in and began giving my pussy lips sweet kisses. Hearing me emit a happy sigh, she became bolder. She licked. "Yes," I hissed. "More," I demanded. Her tongue finally pressed open my slit, and tasted my essence. We both moaned at that moment. Her moan was muffled, but mine was loud enough that I'm sure the others would be able to hear it. "Fuck, yes, you lovely slut! Do it!" I cried out.

For a woman with no prior experience with cunnilingus, Joyce learned quickly. Soon her face was glistening with my juices, because she was getting so carried away that she was even rubbing her nose and cheeks against my warm, wet womanhood, in between bouts of spearing her tongue as far into my cunt as she could, and then sucking and swallowing whatever welled up. She also made certain my pussy lips were cleaned of everything but her saliva. I was gasping loudly for air now, and, perhaps inspired by something a male lover had done to her, Joyce slipped two fingers inside me, and used them to press up the wall beneath my clit. As my clit rose to prominence, her lips latched onto it and she suckled me to a breathtaking orgasm! Someone was making happy screeching sounds, and I realized it was me.

When I'd calmed down, I pulled her face up to mine for a kiss. Then I said, "You've mastered pussy worship, Joyce. Now it's time to master ass hole worship." The look of shock on her face was gratifying. "I promise you it's scrupulously clean, and perfectly safe. But I grant that it's an extremely naughty thing to do."

Wide-eyed, she whispered, "Miss Suzie, I'm a toad." She couldn't quite keep an instinctive look of revulsion from her face.

"Very well, girl. I hear what you're saying." I paused. "But are you a worm, Joyce?"

I saw her internal struggle. I'd told her the truth - that I was clean and safe. But to actually put her tongue on my ass hole. That was so... so... humiliating an act. Would she safeword and leave? Would she take another step along this path? She'd come to experience domination. To see what it felt like to give over her control to someone else. And she had originally thought that the act of staring at a pussy was disgusting. And learned the opposite - that the embarrassment had become excitement and arousal. Would this be the same?

Finally, Joyce shook herself, and replied, "No, Miss... I'm not a worm. I'll try."

"Good girl. I'm proud of you," I responded. I lifted my legs, planting my feet on the arms of the chair, which tilted my pelvis a lot farther back, exposing my puckered opening. "Take your time, starting farther away and gradually getting closer, if you need. But worship me there."

I watched as Joyce closed her eyes at first, and began licking my ass cheeks. Her warm tongue felt wonderful, bathing me there. Gradually, her tongue wandered to the sensitive skin between my pussy and my ass hole, making me shudder with delight. My heart rate accelerated, and I fancied she'd be able to hear it thumping inside my chest. Feeling my reaction, Joyce opened her eyes to check her location. Her eyes twinkled as she licked that spot several times, listening to my groans of pleasure.

Maintaining eye contact, she lowered her face, and then licked my ass crack, but still not over my anus. I knew she was gathering her courage, and I was patient with her. She was about to do something that she'd always regarded as 'forbidden' - her hesitancy was understandable. But several moments later, I felt the unmistakable sensation of a tongue tip touching my anal ring. It was only a momentary contact, but it made me shake happily. Joyce again licked my ass crack several times, and following that, her tongue returned to my tight little rosebud. This time it lingered, washing the area thoroughly.

Hissing with pleasure, I began playing with my pussy, inches from her nose. Even though she was doing something she would've thought degrading, her pupils dilated with excitement. Her hands actually grasped my ass cheeks and pushed them wider apart, giving her better access. With my finger thrumming my clit, I felt the tip of her tongue pressing harder, until it actually gained entrance to my nether hole! That pushed me over the edge, and my climax claimed my body.

When I was able to focus again, I gasped, "Stand up, girl." Joyce gave me one final lick from my ass crack to the edge of my pussy as she stood up. I brushed my palm over the underside of her panties, checking her level of wetness and reaction to her salacious actions. Satisfied that she also got aroused from her acts of humiliation, I stuck out my finger. "Rub your clothed pussy against my finger until you cum, telling me loudly what a whore you are," I instructed her.

Without hesitation, she began bucking her crotch against my finger, crying out, "I'm a whore, Miss! I'm a fucking whore!" over and over. She angled her pelvis to get the contact exactly where she needed it, and her hands began yanking hard on her tits. She kept up her chant until her body stiffened, and her voice went up in register, her words replaced by a keening sound of orgasmic release. I was quite thrilled with her performance, especially with the erotic gyrations of her torso.

I pulled her wet panties down to her ankles, and slowly inserted the bowl of another wooden spoon inside her pussy. Rotating it to coat it, I had her lick and suck it clean while I watched. When she was finished, I put her panties over her head like I'd done to Lauren - I love for my submissives to get a great olfactory experience of their own cum and juices. Next, I tied her spreadeagled to the bed, face down, after placing several towels under her crotch. Retrieving a crop from my stash of toys, I used it on her ass, thighs and feet, watching her jerk, and listening to her moans and groans as I reddened her flesh.

Dropping the crop, I placed myself alongside her, sliding one hand under her torso to cup her tit. My other hand started fingering her pussy, but soon my thumb was also toying with her anal ring, pressing and rubbing. I didn't penetrate her anally, but the novel contact, along with the other things I was doing, was enough to set her off. After she had two intense orgasms... or perhaps it was just one long one, I stopped my manipulations. I dragged her spoon through her wetness, as well as my own. Throwing my upper leg over her thigh, I embraced my captive and we both dozed off for a while.

When I awoke, I did what I'd done with Lauren. Untying Joyce, I sent her crawling naked to her room and her bed. She had to hold her spoon in her mouth as she went, and was told to pack it away before crawling into bed. I was probably asleep again before she'd even reached her room.

The following evening, I didn't have to draw a name. Everyone knew it was Greta's time for her session. She looked a lot less regal than she had the first time I'd seen her. There was a sheen of perspiration on her forehead as she waited for me to call her out of the group. Even though there was no suspense about it being her turn, there was still the mystery of what I'd do to her to anticipate, and worry about.

We entered my room, and after having her strip to her panties, I gave her a visual inspection and we proceeded into our verbal discussion to uncover her needs, whether they be conscious or subconscious. Soon, I felt I knew how to proceed with her.

"Get down on your knees, and remove my shoe, bitch," I murmured. Two things pleased me: seeing her flinch visibly hearing the word 'bitch' applied to her, and how quickly she dropped down to obey me. Once my shoe was off, I rolled down my stocking, and ordered her to remove it. "Take my stocking off my foot, and don't you dare snag it, if you know what's good for you." I loved how her hands shook as she carefully complied.

Once my foot was bare, I grinned down at her. "Now worship my foot and toes. Realize that this is a rare honor I'm granting you, allowing you this treat. Convince me how awe-stricken you are to be allowed to do this." I wondered how she'd interpret those instructions.

She started merely by holding my foot, and staring at it. I thought that perhaps she was going to refuse, because I couldn't see her expression at that moment - only her forehead and the auburn hair on top of her head. But after a few minutes, she raised my foot high enough that I could see her face and the expression of rapture on it. She was quickly spiraling down into subspace! For all the veneer of the 'proper lady' she presented to the world, I'd never met such a natural submissive.

She kissed my foot, she rubbed her cheeks on it, she nibbled my instep, she licked its sole, she licked between the toes, and she sucked on each toe, humming happily. Seldom has my foot been worshiped so perfectly! When she began rubbing her tits on my foot, I said, "I'm glad that you're being so thorough, Greta. As a reward, keep rubbing my foot with your tits, but slip a hand inside your panties and play with yourself. Make yourself really wet, but don't cum yet."

Greta's free hand went down out of sight, and she sighed as she started fingering herself. She was dragging her erect nipple along the sole of my foot erotically as her shoulders quivered with arousal. Gazing down at my foot and her breast I heard her suck a lungful of air and gasp loudly, signaling that she was getting close. "Are you nice and wet, you little cunt girl?" I inquired.

Her cheeks turned a fetching shade of crimson. "Yes, Miss. My hand is dripping now."

"Good. Strip off your panties. Wipe up your juices with them. Then put them on over your head with their crotch at your nose, so that you can see me through the leg holes." Her flush of embarrassment intensified as she obeyed. When the panties were in place, I could no longer see her cheeks well, but the red flush extended down her neck to the tops of her breasts.

I moved to sit on the edge of the bed. "Now drape yourself across my knee for a spanking, slut." She trembled as she stood up and placed herself across my lap. Her pussy was already drooling on my thigh, and her panties were puffing in and out as she breathed.

Using my bare hand, I started swatting her ass cheeks - not very harshly at first, but with gradually increasing intensity as the skin of her butt got accustomed to the impacts. I was fairly certain that people in the other room could hear the spanking, but to make sure I had their attention, I loudly called Greta names, filthy names, during the paused between each swat. She was called things like 'whore' 'bitch' 'slut' 'cunt' 'skank' 'hag' 'witch' 'cum bucket' - in short, anything that came to mind, and of course, I may have repeated a few of them.

She was weeping a little, and squirming against my lap, but her pussy felt like she'd turned on a faucet! I switched to using the bowl of a wooden spoon on her ass for several smacks. Then I eased it into her pussy and began fucking her with it, adding a twirling action as it moved in and out. Greta screamed like I was killing her, but she was making that sound because she was cumming so hard it was like a dam had burst. And I believe it was... a dam of repressed emotions.

She was still twitching and gasping for breath when I commanded, "Now get down and hump my foot! I want to feel your pussy muscles gripping my toes!" As she literally bounced up and down, driving her cunt with sucking squish sounds onto my foot, I slapped her cheek from time to time saying loudly, "Faster, bitch!"

When I felt she'd had enough, I had her scrape up her juices with that wooden spoon and clean it with only her tongue. She also shared my bed for a while, face up across the head of the bed, so I could use her naked tummy as a pillow. Like the others, in the early hours of the morning, I had her crawl naked back to her own bed, taking her spoon in her mouth. I watched the muscles of her ass contracting and releasing as she crawled away from me. Her still puffy pussy lips winked at me each time she dragged a thigh forward.

Thursday evening, when I summoned everyone into the main room, most faces showed curiosity. I imagined they wondered what I'd do now, since they'd all had a session. I hoped to surprise everyone. "Kathy, it's your turn," I said, sternly. She looked shocked, and turned beet red. I figured that since my sister-in-law was the instigator of this entire week, she was due for a session of her own. After all, she'd mentioned how exciting her kinky interaction with her guy friend had been. I was gratified to see her meekly get up without protesting, and follow me into my bedroom. We'd left behind in the main room three women sitting with open mouths, their jaws dropped from the unexpected turn of events.

After our preliminaries, I had Kathy strip off completely and bend over facing away from me. I lubed a butt plug with my saliva, and carefully screwed it into her ass. Again sitting on the edge of my bed, I had her place herself across my lap. But in her case, I used one hand to wiggle, jiggle, and vibrate the butt plug inside her, while my other hand milked her tit that was most easily in reach. The sounds she made as I did this were both melodic and amazing to hear.

Next, I showed her a card with the words 'CUNT BITCH SLUT' printed on it. "Which of these most applies to you, Kathy?" I asked.

After a few moments, she mumbled, "Slut, Miss."

"Then you'd better tell me louder than that. Say 'I'm a slut, Miss' nice and loud."

"I'm a slut, Miss," she said.

"Louder."

"I'm a slut, Miss!"

"Come on, louder. Shout it out!"

"I'm a SLUT, Miss!" Kathy yelled. We could both imagine the glee the eavesdroppers would be enjoying, hearing that.

I had her stand up while I removed my skirt. "Excellent. Sluts get to lick my pee hole," I informed her. Actually, no matter what word she chose would have led to the same result. I held my pussy lips wide open and said, "Kneel down. Get in there and lick my pee hole and don't stop until I tell you." Her original tentative licks gradually became more spirited, perhaps inspired by my scent of arousal that was now wafting into her nostrils.

After a while, I felt the urgency to urinate, due to her stimulation. "OK. Stop. Get up and follow me." I grasped one of her nipples to lead her to my bathroom. Seating myself on the toilet with my thighs wide apart, I grabbed her wrist to hold her hand right under my crotch, saying, "Cup your hand, slut." As she did, I started to pee into her palm, letting her feel the warm piss flow over her hand. She tried to avert her eyes, so I commanded, "Watch my stream closely, slut. Urine isn't anything to be frightened about."

When I was finished, I eased the butt plug out of her ass, and had her wash it and her hand at the sink. "Come back to my bed when you're done cleaning those," I told her.