Suzy Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuzyS
SuzyS
78 Followers

"Come on Suzy!" The woman called before swimming expertly to the middle of the secluded bay. And at that, she performed a perfect backflip and Suzy saw the prominent pubic mound and its tangle of dark curls break the surface before disappearing beneath the surface again.

In a rush Suzy pulled off her smock and ran with high splashy steps into the warm water. She swam out smoothly and effortlessly before disappearing for a few moments surfacing again right in front of her companion. As faced each other, treading water, Suzy suddenly pushed herself forward and kissed her principal firmly on the cheek.

"My My! We'll have no more of that sort of behaviour Sexton." Said Miss Spencer laughing. "Or I'll have to spank that skinny little bottom of yours!."

And with that she kissed Suzy back and gave the girl's bottom a squeeze. Now it was the older woman's turn to be disorientated as Suzy kissed her again, on the mouth. Instinctively her arms surrounded Suzy's slim waist as she opened her mouth a little and allow the kiss to deepen, before holding the girl away from her and looking into her eyes. Suzy felt the power of these ice-blue eyes and swallowed hard as the woman arched an eyebrow and secretly hoped she was not mistaken when took the girl's kiss as a clear challenge. She decided to throw caution aside.

"Mmmm Suzy. That was DEFINITELY a spanking offence." And with that she turned away and started to swam back to the shore. Waiting for the girl to return the woman could hardly contain her sudden arousal. And a few moments the two sat side by side on the sand as the inescapable tendrils of erotic love encircled them, drawing them even closer.

"Such a good girl Suzy." As she drew the girl to her and kissed her with such tender affection that she surprised herself. Looking back she realized how far she had led this young woman and how wonderly willing and compliant Suy had become. It was so unexpected. Unexpected too were the new feelings that had now taken firm root. It had been a long time since Miss Spencer had allowed herself to love. There had been someone, long ago, but she was bw no longer in control of her feelings towards the girl beside her.

As they returned to the house the sun had dried their bodies, leaving them salt-streaked and glowing. At the door Miss Spencer turned to the girl and, holding her by the shoulders she looked deep into those big eyes one again.

"Suzy, know this. I WILL have to administer a spanking, do you understand?"

The girl replied spontaneously and without hesitation. "Yes Miss Spencer. You can do whatever you want to me."

Both knew that those words had created a contract which would dictate their relationship for now on. The woman had abandoned her former caution and decided to strike.

"Tonight Suzy. It will be tonight!" And the girl felt a sharp slap on her behind that could not be described as playful.

"Yes Miss Spencer." The girl said with lowered eyes.

"Very good Suzy. I'm very proud of you. And from now on I would like you to call me 'Mistress' unless I instruct you otherwise." And now the contract was sealed. Miss Spencer thought that she would take the girl to her her shower but decided against it.

"Off you go Suzy, take a shower and I'll get you some breakfast." And with that the girl's Mistress walked alone down the sunlit corridor to her room.

Chapter 4

After returning from her swim Suzy lay on her bed for a long time doing nothing more than stare blankly at the ceiling. But mind was far from blank, wild thoughts raced through her head head in an uncontrollable torrent.

As she tried to make sense of all the new emotions, her wet fingers traced strange patterns on the bare skin of her belly and breasts. From time to time her fingers dipped down to her sex to gather more moisture. The girl was intoxicated by her own selfish lusts. She knew something important had taken place on the beach and there would be no going back.

In another part of this strange house someone else was trying hard to deal with her own the flood of emotions.

For a brief moment of ESP both women shared a single thought. Two minds with one purpose, one thought that neither could wait for the opportunity to share their sexual longings.

For it seems that Suzy IS now a woman. Those emotions which now crashed and collided in her head were a woman's emotions and not those of a child..

For the principal, the correct education of her young discovery was paramount. and physical chastisement would an inseparable part of that education. If she could manage to gain the girl's complete trust and help her discover and welcome pain as integral part of pleasure and even that intense pain was inextricably linked to intense pleasure.

But just when Miss Spencer felt that she had mastered the situation in her own mind, she was once again flooded with memories of the girl's wicked enthusiasm, the way she had stolen a kiss knowing that she would be spanked, and of course the girl's naked body. Her body was astonishing. It was lean and long and Suzy held herself so well and with such confidence. more than once this had been mistaken as arrogance by less experienced lecturers.

Up in Suzy's bedroom similar efforts were being made to rationalise everything, but there was no way this could be achieved. Those first subtle signs of attraction that she had felt in the water had now taken root and were enveloping her whole being.. She was in love, pure and simple.

As she lay caressing herself, she whispered the name 'Pam Spencer' over and over again.

Suzy was woken from her reverie by a knock at the door and the sound of a key turning in the lock. It was the matron. Suzy immediately sat upright but Mac was pleased to see that the girl made no attempt to cover her nakedness.

"So Suzy, it seems that we both are going to be joining your principal for dinner this evening. and I think you will need something special to wear.

"I've got my smock somewhere.", Said the girl.

"Oh you won't be required to wear that again. Here, I've brought some things to make you look really special."

And noticing the wet patch on the bed between Suzy's legs, she said.

"A quick shower Suzy and then I'll help you get ready".

and the lower part of her legs hung over the edge of the table.

Suzy lay in the darkness of the blindfold and the silence of the room.

"What are you going to do?" Suzy said nervously.

"Ssssh ... just lie quietly. Miss Spencer will be here in a minute of too."

The 'minute of two' felt like an hour or two as Suzy waited in the silence, in the darkness.

And then, the sound of a door being opened followed by the sound of high heels, loud on the wood floor and then the sound of the voice Suzy longed to hear.

"Well, what have we here.... Why Suzy, what a long way you've come in such a short time. And dressed so sexily too."

Miss Spencer sat on the red ottoman and beckoned the girl forward and stand before her. For a long time the principal's eyes took in every part of the girl's all but naked body.

Then reaching out and holding the girl by the hip, she turned Suzy round and ran her hands over Suzy's bare bottom.

"Come closer child." Said the woman in a low almost guttural voice as she stroked the insides of the girl's thighs. Although she seems to be calm and aloof, her mind was racing and her body pulsed with desire for this slender being in front of her.

"God!" She thought. "I could devour her right here and now!"

Suzy was about to speak when she felt a hand covering her mouth.

"No more word from you, you chatterbox!"

"Have you been touching her Sis? She seems to be very aroused..."

"No Jen, but she was playing with herself when I came into her room."

"WAS she indeed. Shall we let her play some more Sis?"

And without waiting for a reply she placed a hand on the girl's flat stomach and whispered. "Make yourself come Suzy, there a good girl."

'So.' thought Suzy, 'It has begun whatever is going to happen WILL happen and there's nothing I can do.'

It was, she felt, a bit like college exams. When the lecturer said "Begin." That was it, there was no going back. It HAD to happen.

So Suzy did her best and began to touch herself in the way that she had been shown. Although Suzy knew that the two older women we watching her every move, she tried to focus on her own feelings.

Those eyes of fire and ice seemed her soul. She did her best, rubbing, pressing, stroking... but it was no good. Her own lust seemed to drain from her body under the watchful penetrating eyes.

"I'm so sorry Mistress." Said the girl. "I just can't..."

Miss Spencer smiled. The sight of this young girl before her, red faced and close to tears, was too much to bear and the older woman beckoned to Suzy to come to her. She wrapped her arms around the slim body and kissed her forehead.The, taking Suzy's face in both hands, she tilted the sorrowful face towards hers and bending slightly kiss the girl's soft lips. It was a kiss of such loving meaning that the matron found herself blushing.

After a long long time, Miss Spencer looked up at her sister.

"I think we should just go ahead and do it Sis. What do you think?"

"I thinks she's ready Jen... I'll keep an eye on her, just to make sure."

Still holding the girl in her arms, Miss Spencer nodded to her sister who lowered the lights and closed the door. Then she moved back a screen revealing a gynecological examination table and a bewildering array of electrical apparatus.

Once again the principal turned the girl's face towards her.

"Suzy. We are going to do some things to your body, OK? It won't hurt - well maybe a little bit at first, but then you will enjoy it very much!" And saying that she looked deep into the girl's eyes and smiled her warmest smile.

Suzy looked into the piecing blue. Her mistress's face seemed to be surrounded by a glowing aura.

In a faltering voice the young girl said the words that sealed the fate of all three of them...

"Do whatever you want to me."

The matron moved to the table and the principal kissed Suzy again. A more powerful kiss, her mouth working hard on the girl's mouth. Suzy flinched slightly as she felt her lip bitten hard. There was a taste of blood in her mouth.

It had begun.

Miss Spencer was amazed at her student's willing compliance as she watch the girl climb on to the table and lay down. She felt a tremor of her own as she saw the pert bottom and neat little labia.

Once positioned, and with her sister's help, the girl's body was fastened with padded straps and now her long legs were raised and parted. The bandages were removed and Suzy was naked once again.

Suzy looked up into her Mistress's beautiful face and her heart melted. She felt her whole body relax and she was filled with an uncontrollable compulsion to please her Mistress is any way she could. Above her head something clicked and looking up into the complicated canopy of dials and switches and blinking lights, a narrow tube was slowly descending at the end was a tiny silver cup. A second tube slid down towards her. Miss Spencer placed the cups on at a time on Suzy's nipples which had already formed into hard little points. Suzy felt a slight pinching sensation and the cup connected to her skin.

The principal picked something up from the tray beside her and showed it to the girl. A shiny metal cone, with a wire attached.

"Suzy darling, I'm going to put this in your bottom... it will feel strange at first but it won't hurt. It's got lots of little electrical contacts on it so we can give you a nice tingle in your bum Would you like that Poppet?

"Yes Mistress - Yes please."

The joy of experiencing her subject's responses was more than Miss Spencer could have wished for.

The girl was so compliant and so full of a powerful adolescent sexuality. It made the older woman weak at the knees and once again she had to struggle to maintain her 'objectivity'.

"I'm going to make it nice and slippery, then it will slip in nicely..."

She dipped the cone into a glass pool of clear fluid and then, taking a quantity on her fingers reach down between the girls parted legs.

"I'm putting some on your rosebud Suzy!"

The girl flinched instinctively at having that most private part of her body touched but she relaxed at her Mistress's matter-of-fact manner which Suzy found so disarming.

A slight pressure..

"Breathe out slowly Suzy .... There! In it goes."

And it WAS in. For the first time in Suzy's young life. A 'foreign object' inside her bottom. The sudden onrush of sensations as quite overwhelming. The device felt cool, it felt quite comfortable too, in it's own secret space. It didn't hurt at all thought Suzy who was feeling quite proud of herself for being part of something so 'naughty'. There was a feeling of being 'full' down there which was quite pleasant.

"What a good girl Suzy!" Said Miss Spencer as she pulled up a stool beside girl. Reaching across to make some adjustments to the controls, she explained the next stage to her naked subject.

"We're going to test your sexual responsiveness Suzy, I'm going to attached two little clips to you 'down there' and also pop something else inside you. It won't hurt, but it might feel a bit strange at first."

Suzy lay back and tried to relax. She was happy that the woman she loved was so pleased with her. But she felt anxious too because Mack the matron was watching and staring at her nude defenceless body in a way that made the girl feel uncomfortable.

She felt something cool slide into her vagina, it wasn't very big and it didn't hurt and the little clips on her labia felt weird at first but soon Suzy simply forgot about them. There was so much else going on.

There was whirring sound from the canopy above her and a thin tube with something that looked like a tiny claw was sliding down towards her. Suzy turned in alarm to look at Miss Spencer.

"This will fit over your clittie Suzy OK? It will help me to stimulate you ... when the time comes."

And with these words the woman bent over the upturned face with it's wide astonished eyes and kissed the slightly parted lips.

The matron coughed nervously.

"We're ready to begin Suzy!" And as she said this Miss Spencer touched the controls and the various instruments sprang to life.

Suzy felt a dull ache deep inside, where she imagined her womb was. It grew and seemed to spread outwards. She turned to Miss Spencer.

"What's happening Miss?: She said, her voice strained...

Miss Spencer face was only inches away from Suzy's. Leaning forward the principal brush her own lips against Suzy's soft mouth.

"I'm sorry Suzy, but it WILL hurt a bit."

The pain became more intense and grew and grew. Suzy felt as it a huge block of ice was trapped inside her. She twisted and turned against the straps, desperate to escape the pain.

Turning away for a moment Miss Spencer picked up an instrument from the tray. It consisted of a white handle and a long flexible stem with a bulb-like tip. She made some adjustment to the controls and placed the tip at the bottom of Suzy's stomach, just above the black tuft of hair. Then, pressing the tip against the girl's smooth skin, she kissed the girl again and pressed a button of the instrument's handle.

With startled cry, Suzy;s back arched as a violent spasm shook her whole body. At first she thought it was a terrifying pain but then she realised she had actually had a powerful and instantaneous orgasm.

Huge waves of pleasure broke over her. Her cries were more like those of a wild animal. As the shuddering grew less, the young girl's body sank back on to the chair, her naked skin gleaming with sweat.

Looking into Suzy's eyes, the principal whispered to her victim.

"Again Suzy? Shall we do it again you naughty naughty girl?"

The girl's voice was shaky as she whispered in return.

"Yes Mistress ... again!"

Some more adjustments to the controls and Miss Spencer created wave after wave of pain and pleasure course through the girl's helpless body.

As the principal was again about to torment the girl's little breasts, the matron could no longer restrain herself.

"She's had enough Pam! For God's sake!"

The response was immediate and firm, the ice-blue eyes flashed angrily.

"I'll decide when she's had enough Sis!" She said.

"If you can't handle it you'd better leave us."

The matron gave the naked girl one last look of lust and longing and she left the room.

In the hours that followed, Suzy had experienced every kind of sexual climax. Her nipples and clit were sucked and stretched. The pain and pleasure becoming a blur as cycles of intensity brought waves of pain and pleasure.

As physical and mental exhaustion began to take it's toll, Miss Spencer slipped off her gown and stood looking down at the sweat-glazed body. One by one the devices were removed together with the wrist and ankle restraints. Then, kneeling between the girl's parted thighs, she began to lap and lap at the creamy labia.

Later in bed, Miss Spencer wrapped her arms around the girl's slim body and kissed her shoulder.

"I love you Suzy."

A mumbled reply...

"I love you too Mistress.

SuzyS
SuzyS
78 Followers
12