Suzy - The Prison Maid Ch. 01

Story Info
A demure prison maid seduces an inmate.
6.5k words
3.95
16.1k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy woke up in the middle of the night again. The clock on her nightstand read 2:13am. She felt something sticky and cold between her legs. After a few minutes, she realized that she had the dream again, the recurring dream with David, who had been a classmate of hers in middle school. In the dream, David had come to her up in the attic. She had been waiting for him, waiting for him to come and make love to her. As he stood in front of her bed in the fuzzy dream, Suzy was reminded that David's intense blue eyes and tall stature were all she needed, and instantly, she became wet. Now awake, she got out of bed and walked over to the wooden dresser across the room. There were clean cotton panties in the bottom drawer, so she took out a set and replaced her soiled panties with the new dry ones. There, she was nice and clean now, and walked back to bed.

As usual, she would have a hard time falling back asleep, so she decided to do what she usually did to pass the time: fantasize. She closed her eyes and let her imagination lead her into another realm.

This time, she was a young woman living in a small town. Her modest earnings as a maid at the local prison house allowed her to make ends meet, just barely. Her job as the after hours maid was to finish cleaning up what the prison inmates themselves didn't, which meant wiping, scrubbing, and mopping up the kitchen and bathrooms on all three floors of the east wing of the building.

Over the last few months, Suzy had developed a desperate crush on one inmate in particular, David. He had movie star good looks, soft wavy hair, a muscular build, and striking blue eyes. But Suzy, being the awkward, shy girl she had always been, didn't know how to get him to notice her. She had no idea how to flirt. She did know one thing about men, however, and that was that they always wanted what they couldn't have. So she hatched a plan. Maybe it would work, and maybe it wouldn't. It was at least worth a try, she reasoned.

The prison's night guard, Harvey, would be on duty on the 3rd floor. He was one of the more easy going guards, known for taking fast bribes while turning a blind eye to whatever happened. After her shift was over one night, Suzy went home to take a long, soothing shower to get ready for what she had planned later. It was almost 1am when she finally got back to the prison building. She took the $100 out of her pocket. It had taken her a few weeks to save up that much cash to bribe Harvey, and that was what lingered on her mind when she finally approached the closed-mouthed night guard. Suzy held the money out and, as previously agreed on earlier that afternoon, asked him to open the cell David shared with his cellmate, Jason.

David was a good ten years older than Jason, whom Suzy guessed was still in his teens. The older, more experienced prisoner saw himself as big brother to the younger, who was also slightly shorter and thinner in build. Both inmates' crimes had been armed robbery, although it was far from David's first time in jail. It wasn't a stretch to surmise Jason was still a virgin, what with his quiet demeanor and unassuming stance. David felt vastly superior to his younger cellmate, and he sometimes slapped Jason around a little, just for fun. Suzy didn't really find Jason as attractive as David, but she knew what she had to do to get David's attention.

"You got half an hour", Harvey reminded her, as she accompanied him all the way down to the end of the hall, where they stopped at the last cell. After quietly unlocking and opening the cell door, Harvey let Suzy in, and then closed and locked the door again. He then proceeded to walk down the hall back to his station.

Both young inmates, initially asleep, had heard the jingling keys opening their cell door. They quietly woke up, quickly wondering what was going on. It was dark, as they were at the very end of the corridor and the hall lights weren't all in functioning order. Some had been flickering for weeks, creating a quasi-lightning effect in the cell housing the two men.

Even though a stranger had entered their cell this late at night, David and Jason weren't alarmed, because, unlike a threatening inmate coming in to terrorize them, they could tell by the slight build of the visitor that it was a female. After a few seconds observing the small, thin figure in the semi-darkness, they were both surprised and puzzled to learn that it was Suzy, the quiet after hours maid.

Saying nothing, but with strong determination, Suzy walked over to Jason's side of the cell, where he was now sitting up on his cot. He had no idea what she was doing there, but wasn't one to ask questions about a situation he knew he would eventually get the answer to. Suzy slowly knelt down in front of the young man who was only wearing a pair of pajama shorts. She looked intensely into his green eyes, and fixed her gaze for a few seconds. She then reached out a delicate hand to stroke Jason's lean, hairless chest. Being in his teens still, Jason instantly became hard at Suzy's touch. Behind her, Suzy could sense David's incredulous stare from across the cell. He was probably thinking, "What the ...?" This was exactly what Suzy wanted.

She continued to stroke Jason's young chest, while staring intently into his soft eyes, which never left her gaze. The teenager waited earnestly to see what Suzy would do next. She quietly moved her hand from his chest to his thigh, and with strong purpose, began caressing it ever so gently. Having established a mesmerizing blend of wonder and bewilderment around her young subject, she decided it was now the right moment to speak.

"Honey, you're still a virgin, aren't you?" The young man's eyes instantly cast down to the floor, and painfully, with a slight nod, Jason confirmed Suzy's assumption.

"Well, baby, I'm here to show you what it's like to be with a girl", she whispered softly, attempting to capture his eyes again.

Jason slowly looked up at Suzy and couldn't believe what was happening. Had he died and gone to Heaven? Here he was, in jail for some dumb crime he hadn't even planned on committing, barely out of high school, where the girls hardly noticed him next to all the cocky jocks on campus. And here he was, sitting in front of a willing female who was offering her body to him on a silver platter.

Suzy reached up to the top of her head, pulled out the pin which held her long dark locks up, and let the hair fall down her shoulders and back. Jason could smell a sweet scent on the young woman as she did this, and he instinctively reached out his right hand to stroke her soft tresses. Her hair felt like smooth silk on the rough skin of his fingers. By now, the young man was completely intoxicated by Suzy's mix of femininity and guile.

Suzy then took Jason's left hand and slowly raised it up to her soft, full lips. Still gazing into his eyes, she took his middle finger and slowly inserted it into her moist, waiting mouth. Her tongue then began licking his finger, teasing it, playing with it, until Jason had to shift in his seat to adjust his shorts. Behind her, Suzy could hear David shifting in his cot, too. The older inmate had apparently taken off his shorts in order to begin stroking himself while watching this unreal scene unfold in front of his eyes.

Jason was silent, now transported to another world. He was a creature of feeling only, a willing captive to this enchantress before him, having no idea what he had done to deserve such a sweet reward. He wasn't one to question things for any amount of time anyway; he just acted upon impulse, which was when he swiftly pulled his finger out of Suzy's mouth and kissed her passionately on the lips. It was actually Jason's first kiss. However, to his surprise, he knew exactly what to do. It was pure male instinct. His eyes were closed, and in his head was a mix of colors swirling around endlessly, making him giddy and almost dizzy. At last, he knew what others meant by "seeing fireworks" during a kiss. It seemed to last forever, and now he couldn't help but use both hands to reach up and run his fingers through Suzy's soft, full hair. While locked in this position, both actually started to forget where they were, when suddenly, night guard Harvey's familiar footsteps could be heard faintly down the hall. His steps were getting closer and closer, echoing through the corridor.

It was only seconds before he reached their cell. By this time, Suzy had swiftly pulled herself off Jason, put her long dark hair back up in a hasty bun, and waited for the familiar sound of the jingling keys on the cell door. Barely had Suzy and Harvey walked out onto the corridor and then further down the hall, that David suspiciously eyed his young cellmate. "What the hell did you do to deserve that, you little fucker?"

The next morning, Jason woke up with a smug smile on his face. He had slept like a baby, better than he had, in fact, since he first got to prison. For the first time in months, he felt calm and content.

His cellmate, David, however, was another story. He was scarcely able to get more than two winks that night. All he could think about was Suzy, her sweet voice, her long flowing hair, her intoxicating scent, her hot little...

Why had she gone to Jason, a young pip squeak barely out of puberty? Why hadn't she gone to him, David, closer to her own age, someone bigger and stronger than Jason? Well, actually David had to admit he never gave a second thought to Suzy until last night. He had no reason to. After all, Suzy was not the type that usually turned his head. He, being the good-looking athletic stud and ladies' man, was used to model types- the ones with the long legs, big tits, and swaying hips. When David was "outside", he had gorgeous girls throwing themselves at him left and right. He had never had any problem scoring hot chicks. So, when it came to Suzy, there was little or no interest on his part. Like many other men, David quickly dismissed Suzy as having nothing to offer. To him, she was simply the inconsequential prison maid.

David suddenly found himself raging with jealousy towards his younger cellmate. He was baffled as to why any girl would choose Jason over him. Jason hadn't even popped his cherry yet. He didn't know anything about girls. He surely never ate a girl out. Hell, he probably never even went out with one! What the f#$%!!

The 3rd floor, and later, the whole wing of the building, was soon buzzing about what had happened the night before. Breakfast at the canteen served as an extremely effective grapevine matched by no other. It was Inmate.com. To prevent Harvey from getting into trouble, and to ensure more bribes and episodes would take place in the future, the inmates made sure none of the prison officials found out about the incident. The funny thing was, it wasn't even Jason who spilled the beans about Suzy; it was David and his big mouth. But soon, David was sorry he did. In no time, the other inmates were patting Jason on the back and assigning David the "Loser L". David suddenly became the spectator while Jason was now the player.

When others asked Jason about Suzy, he was tightlipped. Being slightly superstitious, he didn't want to jinx himself, so he decided the best way to ensure she would come back would be to keep his mouth shut. He would wait, and wait patiently for the next time she came. Besides, he himself was still completely clueless as to why she had chosen him to visit. Somewhat to his satisfaction, over the next weeks, he noticed David often looking across the cell at him with a puzzled expression, as if to say, "What does that little bastard have that I don't?"

Truth be told, David looked forward to another visit from Suzy with as much, or possibly more, anticipation than Jason. True to form, David wanted what he didn't have. However, he was more than determined to go after it and get it, that's for damned sure.

From that moment on, every time an inmate had stayed up late and was lucky enough to catch sight of Suzy, quietly making her rounds after hours, wild sexual fantasies surfaced, went into high gear, and exploded. Every inmate in the wing, including David, let his imagination run wild with lustful visions of Suzy: Suzy in sexy, playful lingerie, Suzy with her long hair flowing down soft, white shoulders, Suzy whispering sensual sweet nothings in her little voice, Suzy gazing dreamily with her dark, exotic eyes, Suzy using her tongue to...

It seemed the whole building was now propelled into a new level of sensuality, and almost every red-blooded male behind bars found himself wishing he would be the next lucky bastard to receive Suzy in his cell late at night. A considerable portion of these men proved to be more lovers than fighters, but more on that later.

As it turned out, both David and Jason would wait at least another month before Suzy had saved up enough bribe money to make another visit. In the meantime, they would wait in their dark cell, the last one at the end of the hall on the 3rd floor.

Early one quiet Tuesday, the 3rd floor inmates were taking their usual brisk morning shower. As was customary, even the heterosexual men would briefly glance over at their peers' equipment, just for random comparison. David, ever the competitive jock, decided to check out his cellmate, Jason's junk. David was surprised to find Jason relatively well-endowed, well, bigger than one would expect from a thin kid like Jason, anyway. "My cock would surely satisfy a woman better than the kid's here", David thought arrogantly to himself. It was almost as if he were transported back to high school, where he was on the field, hamming it up and competing with his teammates for attention from the cheerleaders, as well as from the spectators on the bleachers.

Quite by overnight, Jason had commanded a newfound respect from the other inmates, some of them old enough to be his father and even his grandfather. The fame he garnered from the incident extended to those beyond the Aryan Brotherhood. Even though Jason was only18, he beheld a rare maturity for his age, and one could say he was more emotionally mature than the older David. Not needing to make any grandiose declarations, not needing to beat anybody up to prove his masculinity, and not needing to show off his prowess on the yard (he didn't even ride in the AB car), Jason was a prime example of quiet but confident restraint.

At least a month had gone by since Suzy had first visited Jason, and he was as patient as ever, calmly confident she would return to finish what she had started. Unbeknownst to both Jason and David, she had not returned for this long a period because she was carefully saving up bribe money in order to do a "follow-up". It would be a little while before the two men actually found out Harvey was taking Suzy's money on a regular basis to go to the track, enabling him to keep up his nasty gambling habit.

Thirty-seven days after her initial visit, Suzy finished her shift, went home, showered, and returned to her workplace well after midnight. This time, she was wearing lingerie under her long coat. This time, cherry red satin bra and panties with matching garter belt and stockings hung snugly onto the young woman's body, not that anyone could tell under that thick coat. In addition to the lingerie hidden from plain view, Suzy had also put on some cherry red lipstick and exotic perfume.

It was approaching 1am again when Suzy walked up to the 3rd floor, equipped with the $100 dollars for Harvey. Like before, earlier in the day, she had made sure he would take her to the cell at the end of the hall later on that night. Everything was in place.

As she and Harvey slowly walked towards the very last cell on the floor, her heart beat faster and faster. She was about to make another visit to cellmates, Jason and David. This time, Harvey's clinking keys opening the cell door did not wake up the two men. "No matter", Suzy thought to herself. "I'll wake them up soon enough."

Like last time, Harvey reminded Suzy she only had 30 minutes, and he would be back to escort her back out. As Harvey walked back to his station, Suzy wasted no time in approaching Jason's cot. She hovered above his still sleeping figure, quietly admiring his young body, lean and slightly muscular, but not overtly huge. He didn't have any chest hair yet, and scarcely exhibited any facial hair either. Suzy could already smell his musky, male scent from where she stood, and this immediately elicited a warm feeling down between her legs. She noticed Jason had recently been given a buzz haircut, as was often routinely imposed on young inmates.

Suzy, quite content with what she had just purveyed of the young man's body, and quite excited about what she was about to sample, knelt down next to Jason's boyish yet masculine figure. Again, he was only clad in sleeping shorts. Suzy raised up her left hand to gently stroke Jason's right cheek, and felt just a hint of a five o'clock shadow on his otherwise smooth skin. With that, he slowly rose out of his slumber, whereupon he smelled something unfamiliar, a feminine scent mixed with a mild spice perfume. Realizing who it was, he uttered, "Suzy! You've come back!" With that, David suddenly woke up, too, to find Suzy in the cell.

"Here we go again", David muttered quietly to himself, licking his chops.

Happy to see that Jason's eyes lit up upon seeing her, Suzy slowly started to speak.

"Hi honey. I had to see you again. I've been thinking about you and all the fun we'll have together!" Right after she said this, she could hear David behind her, mumbling something almost inaudible. Suzy wasn't sure, but it sounded something like, "Jesus fuckin' Christ..."

Concentrating on the young man in front of her now, Suzy lifted up a small hand to stroke Jason's cheek. "Oh baby, the things I'll do to you..." Having remembered how fast the minutes passed the last time she visited, Suzy was determined to get more accomplished this time around. She raised another hand to unbutton her long coat, swiftly on her way to revealing the pretty lingerie underneath. When she reached the third button, she stood up to unbutton the rest of the coat and eventually dropped it to the floor. There she stood, in all her cherry red splendor...

Behind her, Suzy could hear David hastily moving about on his cot, desperate to slide off his shorts so he could start massaging his fully erect cock. A slight grin appeared on her lips.

"Jesus, her little ass is fuckin' hot!" David thought to himself, as he slowly stroked his throbbing sexual organ, unaware that his mouth was gaping open. "I need to stick my hard cock inside that tight little hole!"

Even though he was a good few feet away from Suzy in the cell, David could smell her mesmerizing perfume, transporting him to a foreign, far away place. That was when Suzy reached up to the top of her head to let loose her freshly shampooed hair. It eventually cascaded down her back. Then, wasting no time, both hands reached back to unfasten her satin bra. She unhooked it quickly and threw it carelessly to the floor. Her breasts were now in full view for Jason to admire.

"Damn it, Suzy, turn around so I could see them, too!" David thought, almost out loud.

Jason couldn't take his eyes off Suzy's pale, creamy breasts. They seemed so delicate but at the same time, full and nurturing. Suzy's skin was exquisite, so white it almost appeared transparent, Jason marveled.

"Would you like to touch them, honey?" she quietly offered the bewildered young man facing her. Again, behind her, Suzy could hear David mumbling, "I don't believe this shit..."

But the sweet boy in front of her kept quiet and gently nodded his head in response to her generous offer.

"Go ahead honey, do anything you want with them", Suzy encouraged Jason, whereupon he raised both of his hands and cupped each exquisite breast fully, subsequently burying his face in the softness of her flesh. Suzy let out a little moan. As Jason continued nuzzling his face in her breasts, Suzy uttered in a quiet little voice, "Ooh honey. That feels so good..."

12