Swap Meet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing no reason to delay, Jared stripped out of his shirt. Beth pinched at her little tits through the bikini top and watched him intently. He wasn't a hunk but lust was less picky about those things.

Jared shucked his slacks, leaving him only in boxers. Beth saw that while he wasn't completely tenting them, there was already a weighty swelling. "Everyone's been telling me you're pretty fantastic Jared. What's your secret?"

He watched as her hand slid down her flat stomach. For just a second, she played with the navel ring that hung there; ruby like her hair. That little bauble had been playing hide and seek with him all night. "There's no secret," he said as her fingers slipped beneath the G-string. "Women are sexy and I love to fuck them."

He dropped his boxers and tumbled into bed. He swept the lanky women into his arms and rolled her on top of him. He looked her in the eyes while pulling the tie loose on the back of her bikini. When it fell away his hands moved down to her narrow ass, wrapping around her until his fingers pressed against her thinly veiled clam. He pressed his lips to her chest and sucked an entire yoke-sized breast into his mouth.

Bethany arched her back and wrapped her hand around his rapidly growing manhood. No words were necessary. Something simple and primal was about to happen in the animal room.

**

In the royalty room, Gloria was unknowingly arrayed much as Bethany had been. She too lounged on her side in the middle of the bed. But the difference in effect was profound.

Gloria's luscious form was entirely nude but concealed coyly. Thick waves of hair draped along her side and over her profound bosom. One leg was cocked casually over the other, obscuring her grotto.

What was not concealed was her eager expression. Trey stepped into the room and drank in the vision before him. He was young and relatively new to swinging. Also, new to the idea of being something of a kept man. Being with Felicity had been a learning experience. She had shown him all the ways sex could be different and fun and even challenging. She had transform sex from a pleasurable physical release to a sensual experience of the senses and mind.

She had also opened up his sexual appreciation for women other than young hot-bodies. He had never been attracted to even moderately "thick" women. Felicity herself had nice curves but was generally average in build.

Gloria had curves on top of curves. Her hips and thighs were overly generous and her legs weren't very long.

But seeing her there with lust in her eyes and a hungry smirk on her face instantly aroused Trey. He wanted to lose himself in that lush womanhood.

As the door closed, Gloria tossed her hair back, unveiling her tits. They didn't defy gravity; they defined it. They spread out under their own soft weight, each given shape by a crinkled crown of milk chocolate around a hard cherry. Gloria briefly twisted one sensitive nipple between her lacquered fingernails.

Trey stepped forward, hand raising unconsciously. He wanted to touch them, to touch all of her. Chuckling with the deep satisfaction of knowing another young stud had been hooked, Gloria grabbed his arm as he approached. She pulled him to her, first his hand to her tits and then rolling his entire body onto the bed with her. "Does the big boy want to play with me?" she asked, voice dripping with promise. Before he knew what had happened she had her thick legs wrapped around his middle and his head in her hands.

He was still fully clothed but Gloria had no trouble feeling his muscles through the thin shirt he wore. She growled as she pulled his face into her massive tits. "Come on, boy, let's get this party rolling."

**

The Kamasutra room was locked. Frank shrugged. He pointed back the other way down the hall to the other side of the house. "George, you'll be starting out in the master bedroom at the end of the other hall. Billy, you're in the basement playroom." His deep voice held back a chuckle. "This one is mine."

William patted him on the shoulder but was quick to depart on his assignment. George smiled and headed to his own date with mystery.

Frank rapped on the door of the Kamasutra room. "Are you indecent yet?" he inquired.

"Just give me two more minutes." Called a soft voice from within.

Frank knew the voice well and his grin spread. "Felicity you slut, what are you doing, fucking the bedpost?"

"You know a girl has to work hard to get ready for the fucking monster you have." 'Elle answered. There was another minute of silence before the door unlocked. She swung it open with a flourish.

Felicity wore a satin corset of black and crimson, cinched tightly around her middle. But it had no bustier and her soft, delectable tits were raised high and spilling over. Frank's eyes bugged out. "Damn girl, can you breathe in that?" His hands went right to her tits and he squeezed them firmly. "Never mind, don't care." He half lifted her as he intensely explored her chest, making her feel small and about to be devoured. He rushed her backward into the erotically appointed room and rode her down onto the bed, lips engulfing one fat nipple.

"God Frank, that feels amazing but get your damn clothes off first. I need a taste of that salami!"

**

William found Helen awaiting him at the bottom of the steps. The room was very large, taking up most of the house. It was dark save for a single lamp beside the large bed against one wall.

His hostess was nude. She didn't waste a moment but dropped to her knees and began to pull down his shorts. "I have been eye-banging every man here for hours and I need fucking cock," she growled. She grabbed his naked, hairy ass and shoved his mostly-soft meat into her mouth.

William had known Helen for a number of years. He was unsurprised by her behavior. He removed his shirt while she smothered herself in his groin.

The warmth of his body and the salty taste of his manhood made Helen feel lightheaded. And his smell. That musky-sour aroma of a healthy male. She pinched one of her nipples hard and let her tongue wiggle his ball sack.

He was growing quickly. The vitality of the sensation made her pussy and mouth water in equal measures. As his thick sausage hardened, she let it force open her throat.

Only when William's fat eight inches was wood-hard and throbbing did she pull away. She gazed up at him. "I love the feel of a cock getting hard and ready to fuck," she sighed.

That kind of treatment makes any man bold and William was bolder than most when it came to lust. He grabbed the surgeon's short hair and urged her to her feet, shoving her toward the bed and its pool of light. "Get where I can watch you choke yourself on my cock."

He watched as she fell to her knees again in the light, her hard, tanned body almost angular. A woman her size should seem delicate but Helen was anything but. No more delicate than steel.

William knew how she relished being tested. He didn't wait for her to give him any little signal or for her to make the next move. He just grabbed her head in both hands and watched his cock disappear down her throat. She gazed up at him, nothing in her eyes but lust and challenge.

Of course, he would have to pace himself. It would not do to disappoint a woman as... sure of what she wants as Helen Pollard.

**

Stacy slid the baby-doll down over her head. It was light pink but so sheer it barely had any color at all. She shook it out around her and then smoothed it against her body.

Half of one wall of the big master bedroom held a closet behind mirrored sliding doors. Stacy turned to examine herself, brushing her short hair back self-consciously. Her bare feet shifted nervously on the thick carpet.

Stacy had worn a light pastel green bra and pantie set. Both were sheer lace. She'd discarded the bra already though. Under the baby-doll, Stacy could clearly see the shape and deeper shade of her nipples. She touched one lightly and felt it tighten. Her stomach fluttered. She watched herself brush the gentle swell of her belly, fingers strumming her navel.

Stacy Lancaster had a discrete but womanly figure. Her healthy B-cup breasts didn't turn heads on the street but were perfectly shaped and very expressive when she was aroused. Seeing herself in the mirror, she imagined a strange man's hands on her breasts and they tightened more. A flush glowed near her collar bone and she felt her ears get warm.

She caressed her hip. The pantie's low-riding boy-short design accentuated her hips. She couldn't help but swivel her ass toward the mirror, rising on her toes to protrude her little butt. To be honest it was a little boyish but looked real good covered in lace.

She'd had the outfit a couple months and Jard went apeshit for it every time she put it on. It wasn't really her first sexy lingerie but she'd bought it with a new sense of naughty confidence and was still amazed by how good she looked in it.

She jumped when the door latch clicked. For a moment she felt like a deer caught in the headlights as she watched it swing open.

Tall, sandy-haired George Tomlinson stepped into the room but then stopped dead. He stared at Stacy, and she goggled back at him. She felt his eyes rake her down and up. He whistled long and low. "Wow. I must have died and gone to heaven's bordello."

Stacy regained her composer as he closed the door. He stepped further into the room but was taking his time, drinking her in with his eyes. She felt her flush intensify. "I thought the idea was that we spend the night sending each other to heaven." she joked.

He halted just out of reach. He knew she was relatively new to swinging. He wanted to let her set the pace... though his hands itched to touch her tender flesh. "Stacy, the only idea I have right now is how much I want to touch you."

The room was silent for a bit as they looked at one another. His eyes left trails of heat all over her body. Stacy studied his face and his eyes. She watched his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed. She imagined his mouth watering and smiled at the thought. The smile seemed mysterious to George. Mysterious but inviting.

She let her gaze fall to the front of his slacks. There was swelling there. As she watched it seemed to grow.

Stacy took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She took a moment to clear her mind of all but one thought. Cock. How he would grow hard for her and penetrate her. She let the breath out. She raised her head and opened her eyes, looking up at the blond.

George almost took a step back when he saw those deep brown eyes. They dilated and her nostrils flared. She took three quick steps and pressed her body against his. She smiled crookedly and wrapped her hand around the bulge in his pants. Her other hand traced down his arm and took his.

She rubbed his palm with her thumb. "My body is yours for an hour, pretty boy. Make it count!" He ran their hands up under her negligee and onto her throbbing breasts.

George squeezed her flesh and she moaned. His other arm pressed against her back and he ground himself against her bare stomach. "Yes! I'm going to make your body sing."

She undid his belt and opened his slacks. She grabbed his undershorts at the same time and shoved them down his legs. When her hand closed around his hot member, they both moaned. She felt him swell in her grip. She straightened and he swept both hands back under her nightie. His hot hands danced and kneaded across her chest. She groaned again and pressed her forehead to his chest.

Her mouth hung open mindlessly. She stared down at George's dick. It was uncircumcised, the hood still covering the head. It was on the thin side; she was able to get her fingers all the way around it but it was probably over seven inches long.

Her mouth was watering as he continued to squeeze and pinch her tits. She let saliva drip in a long rope. It found his cock and she spread the wet around. Pre-cum added to the lubrication and soon his whole shaft was slick.

She stroked it, watching the extra skin shift around. It made her so hot as it became very hard for her. She dipped down, tearing her tits from George's grasp. She licked the half-shrouded tip of his penis and then wrapped her lips around the knob. His hands raked her back.

Stacy closed her eyes and moaned as the flavors hit her. Her pussy went slick instantly. His readiness made her eager.

She fell back, dropping onto her butt. She quickly rolled and twisted to come back to her feet, just out of reach again. She made intense eye contact with him as she pulled the negligee off. He walked himself out of his pants and kicked them to the side. He couldn't keep his hand off his dick as he stared at the delicate swell of her freed breasts. He was so taken with them that he barely noticed her slip out of her panties.

She laid back onto the bed, legs spread wide. Now George definitely noticed her unclad groin. Soft amber fur covered her mound. She closed her eyes as she ran her fingers through her slit and then spread herself for him. "Get in here. Feel me on the inside."

George Tomlinson stepped between her legs and gazed down at her pink slit. It lay open for him, glistening. He hesitated, a shudder going through his body. He took a couple deep breaths. "Come on baby, can't you see how ready I am? Fuck me, George. Please fuck me and make me cum." She rocked on her back, beckoning him with her hips.

He was trying to dial back his arousal just a bit for fear of cumming too soon. Her begging wasn't helping. He forced himself to take another couple breaths before leaning over her. With one hand on the bed near her shoulder, he stared down at her begging eyes. He held his cock tightly and ran the head down her slit. She bit her lip, her eyes saying "please" as she tried to lift her hips higher to meet him.

She was slick and hot but also a little tight. Tighter than he expected. She squirmed while he worked to find the best angle. Then he brought his arm tighter against her shoulder. Giving her a "here it comes" grin, he pressed home quickly.

Stacy took every inch and arched her back with pleasure. He brought his other arm down to the bed, holding her in place. She grabbed his arms and hooked her heels behind his back and pressed herself to him. "Christ almighty that feels good. Pretty boy can fuck."

And he continued to do so with long confident strokes. She came all over his cock twice, babbling her delight. He loved her lively responses. She fucked back at him with every stroke, eyes bright and intense.

Before he got too close to climaxing himself, he pulled away.

He was gasping from exertion. Stacy looked gorgeous, skin glistening with perspiration and bright pink pussy splayed open, still inviting. Her tits were pumped into high peaks by her arousal.

George had a wonderful idea. "You're so fucking hot babe. I want to nut all over you," Stacy whimpered, loving the idea. She stroked herself. George gestured at the mirrored doors. "I want to fuck you from behind where we can see ourselves. Get on your knees and face catty-corner on the bed."

Stacy looked at him and then at the mirrors and grinned. Giggling, she got onto her hands and knees. As he had said, rather than facing the mirrors, she turned at an angle, allowing them to both see the mirrors comfortably and to get a better look at the action.

George stepped onto the bed and bounced around a bit, his long, hard cock dancing like a conductor's baton. Stacy laughed again. She shook her ass at him and slapped it. "Come on cowboy!"

He dropped to his knees between her legs and slapped her other cheek. Her pale, smooth skin quickly formed a faint pink echo of his hand. She darn near came right then.

They both watched in the mirror as he let his cock slide around her ass and the small of her back. He was so much taller than her that he easily cleared her hips.

He took the opportunity to cool down his boiling nuts. "You're so beautiful," he said. "I wish you could see the curve of your back right now. It's the sexiest thing in the world." His hands raked down her spine as his throbbing cock drooled onto her tail bone.

Stacy shuddered. She watched herself in the mirror. She didn't have the guitar-outline view of herself that George did but the downward arch of her back as she stretched before him and the upturned globes of her ass really did look pretty amazing.

As for the petrified snake that was fencing with her backside... she bumped back against him and whined. "When are you going to put it back in me?" She ground her asscrack against his scrotum. "Please, Georgie. Please fuck my hot little pussy. Your big cock makes me cum so good."

He had no answer other than a shift in posture. He knee-stepped one leg outside hers and then the other, lowering his hips to line up the hole she wanted him to fill. Stacy watched intently through the mirrors. It was like some kind of vaguely soft-core porn; she saw his hips but no longer his dick. But she felt it soon enough.

George took her hips in his hands and let his cock split her petals. Stacy's toes curled and she lowered her head in pleasure. When he entered her, it was a long, forceful strike.

Stacy nearly came when her ass pressed flush to his pubes and his long cock reached her deepest core. She let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. "Oh yeah. Fucking amazing. Go slow, babe. I want to feel everything."

She did feel everything. Every nerve ending of her sheath was electrified, tuned to every movement made.

If anything, it felt even better for George. The woman felt so alive between his hands and around his cock. She never stopped moving; rocking and twisting in subtle ways around his point. He was doing the fucking but she was making it sizzle.

When she came, her hands bunched the covers and her spasming hole seized George so powerfully he almost lost his mind. She came silently this time but panted and shook uncontrollably.

George just barely held on to his control. When he felt she had finished her third orgasm of the night, he had to pull from her. He held his cock tightly and closed her eyes and didn't move. Barely, just barely the held back the rising tide. Stacy didn't quite notice the pause, mind still clouded by her powerful climax.

She started rocking again unconsciously and it took her a moment to realize he was no longer inside her. A ridiculous thing really since his long cock had split her so nicely but her senses were a-whirl.

She worried that he might have cum and she missed it. But in the mirror, she saw him. She saw his struggle. She waited quietly for maybe a minute. When he opened his eyes, she smiled at him through the mirror. "You're wonderful George. I came so good. I want you to finish now. Please cum for me."

He gave her a tired, happy smile back and caressed her ass. "Where do you want it?" he asked.

"Fuck me like this some more. I want to cum on that cock again and then feel you spray all over my back." She patted her own ass and let her fingers pull part of her pussy open for him. "Let's get messy."

God the little woman was sexy. It was as much her attitude as her subtle curves. He'd had his share of woman, both before and after getting married and it would be a bit hasty to declare Stacy the sexiest but there was something surprising in how desirable her simple form was.

He knew himself to be a very lucky man as he bent to kiss the small of Stacy's back playfully before straightening and impaling her roughly on his aching spear.

Stacy yelped and giggled and ground her ass against the tall blond. She was ready for a hard fuck.

George gave her what she needed. Quickly Stacy's heart began to race again. His body slapped against hers over and over again, loud and exciting. Stacy began to babble, begging and cursing and crying as both lovers went into overdrive. She could barely spare a glance for the mirror now but George was intent on it. He watched her expressions and her swaying, jumping tits. He used the sights and the sounds she was making to steer by, to gauge her progress. It was like driving a race car, taking turns and accelerating down straights as the track demanded.