Swap(s) That Worked

Story Info
Is it possible to have a swapping couple that's functional?
13.8k words
3.95
10.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAVID

I was in another world consumed by the sensations of the velvety ass I was spooned up against, the very nice breasts and rigid nipples in my hands and the supple vagina clutching on my cock. My reverie was interrupted by a woman's cry from somewhere else in the room.

"Oh God that's it I'm cuming you fucker, I'm cuming."

As I raised my head to look over my partner's shoulder I saw my wife Carie on the next bed. She was slowly lowering her slim and elegant legs from Will's shoulders. It struck me that those beautiful legs were a perfect compliment to the rest of her slim body. Now coming off her orgasm, her eyes focused on me. She smiled warmly and pursed her lips to send me a kiss. I did the same for her which prompted Will's wife Marie to comment.

"She always looks so beautiful when she's being fucked, doesn't she?"

"You both are beautiful babe. Heh, I'm sorry I drifted off a little there. I was having the best dream about fucking a gorgeous woman with my wife in the same room and then I woke up and found it wasn't a dream at all."

"No need to apologize lover. You've given me a month's worth of orgasms tonight so you're entitled to a little time out. Just keep that beautiful cock stuffed up my cooter and I'll be a happy camper. But say, it's been a while since you came. Want to pop off again or is twice enough?"

"Thanks for asking but I want to save one for Carie. We always like to rebond after one of these sessions with you and Will."

"Us too. We love fucking you two but I really do love my big doofus and I know he loves me too. Now, if you can just get me off once more we'll call it a night."

With that directive I pulled out of her vagina and rolled her onto her back. Her legs parted thinking I was going to enter her from the front but I surprised her by running my my fore and middle fingers into her vagina. They hooked up to find her g spot while my lips sucked on her clit. Her pussy was fragrant with our mixed juices but it didn't bother me at all. Thirty seconds later she was kicking her legs in the air and howling as she came spastically.

"Oh fuck David, you do that so fucking good I think that you're going to kill me one day from coming too hard."

Grinning I got up from between her legs and sat on the edge of the bed. My wife was crawling across the other bed to me and I held out my hand to her. She spotted my hard on and without prompting, straddled my legs and captured the cock in her juicy vagina. Even though she was just leaving the body and bed of another man her expression and mannerisms reflected nothing but love and affection for me. Her hands grasped my face and she studied my face mouthing the words "I love you" before sensuously licking the mixture of cum and other juices from my cheeks.

My arms enfolded her in a strong embrace and as my hands rubbed and caressed her velvety smooth skin all I was feeling was the love and affection that moved me to date and then marry her ten years ago.

We met at our state college the fall of my senior and her junior year. Physically she was the cute girl next door type. Slim build, nice figure and an open and welcoming look. We were both coming off of long term relationships that had ended badly and despite the fact that neither of us was looking for another long term hookup we fell for each other hard. Something just clicked with our likes, dislikes and values. Also special was the physicality between us. From the first time I held her hand to our first kiss there was something like an electric current that coursed between us and told me that we were destined to be together permanently. I knew on our first date that she was the one for me. It took her about a month to come to the same conclusion but that mostly because she hadn't wanted to settle down right after her breakup. Therefore she kept accepting other dates just on general principal. I didn't say anything to her about it but I did manage to be seen by her on most of those dates with an extremely pretty blonde on my arm. After five or six of these dates she stopped me on campus one day between classes.

"So David, I would like to ask you to go to the Sadie Hawkins dance but you've probably already accepted an invitation from that pretty little blonde girl you've been dating."

"You must mean Arlene. Sure I'll be happy to go with you, I happen to know she'll be busy that weekend."

"So she dates around too?

"No she doesn't date anymore because she's engaged to my brother and I know she's going home that weekend to shack up with him."

"But I thought "

"In the spirit of full disclosure, that was my plan pretty girl. I wanted to get you worried about losing the very best prospect you will have in this lifetime and I think it worked."

"Don't be so cocky buster."

Taking her in my arms before kissing her long and hard I said. " Carie Johnson I am going to prove to you that by asking me to the dance you have made the best decision of your life."

I still remember that kiss twelve years later. Carie and I had both had multiple partners before we met but surprisingly neither of us was hung up on each other's past. All we truly cared about was the present and our future together. Within two weeks of our commitment to exclusivity, we became, as they say, intimate. From the very beginning of our commitment everything that we did together felt natural and real. It was like we became extensions of one another and giving each other pleasure became our passion.

Her graduation as an RN with a specialization in ER management and mine with a degree in Sales and Marketing flowed into a June wedding, lusty honeymoon and first apartment near Carie's hospital. I had been hired as a sales associate for a Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical company. I also had a strong foundation also chemistry and had been planning this career since High School.

Carie and I would be separated for several periods during my orientation at the company headquarters but I had been assured that my first assignment would be in our general geographical area. So, we had one solid week to settle our townhouse apartment before our first two week separation. Luckily Carie was able to delay her start also for that week so we were able to build up our memory banks with erotic deposits. Boy did we get our little apartment settled. Every horizontal surface and many of the vertical were settled multiple times. This was going to be our first separation for longer than two days in over two and a half years. I therefore took it upon myself to commit every nook, cranny, curve and line of Carie's spectacular body to my memory banks. I did this over a long afternoon and I studied her perfect toes, delicate calves, slim thighs and delectable pussy.

Unlike some labia with fat or fleshy labia, her smooth lady parts were delicate like a fresh water clam. When aroused her lips would swell a little and part revealing her button like clit. Given sufficient stimulation her clit would erect enough that I could grasp it in my lips and suck on it while teasing it with the tip of my tongue. Reluctant to leave this venue I had to force myself to keep moving upward over her velvety belly to visit the navel decorated with the tiny gold ring and crystal bobble that was a birthday gift early in our relationship Mountains A and B were the next destination. OK, not mountains but firm little B cup hills with rosy and perpetually erect but undecorated nipples. The most study of all was devoted to her face. I loved the combination of bright blue eyes, white blond brows matching her shoulder length hair, slightly upturned nose and lips that welcomed mine. We loved to have long drawn out kisses as an accent to acts of intercourse that went on sometimes for hours.

For most of that magical week we only dressed when running errands outside or shopping for supplies. We ignored the other tenants in the adjoining townhouses and concentrated on the important things. The only exception was having a beer with the neighbors immediately to the north. Marie and Will were an attractive and welcoming couple about our age. She worked in the same hospital as Carie and Will was a Paramedic. In fact, Marie was an ER nurse in the same department that my wife was going to work in. And so when Will came knocking on the door with two cold brews in hand we invited them in. That one beer led to quite a few more and an invitation to dinner when I got back from training. I thought it would be nice for Carie to know someone at her work especially when they offered to drive her on her first day and show her around.

It was difficult being separated from Carie for two solid weeks. We of course talked as frequently as our schedules coincided. That was fine for the first week when she was being oriented on the day shift. However the second week she was on the night shift and we talked only once. Despite that issue, I learned a lot about the company products we were selling and was happy with the territory and senior rep that was assigned as my training mentor.

Our happy homecoming was all of twelve hours before Carie had to report back to the hospital. We did put that time to good use and I made four deposits into Carie's bank. The first was about three minutes after I walked in the door. Her hair was perfect as was her makeup and the rest of her naked body as she jumped into my arms. Luckily I had opened my fly to let little Dave breath just before I stuck my key into the lock. Like a heat seeking missile my friend slid into her warm and inviting pussy.

"Oh fuck David, I've been climbing the walls I've been so horny. Jesus but you fill me up just so fine. Oh, Oh, Oh! Shit!"

With that her kegels clamped down on me and the orgasm that had been building for two weeks erupted in half a dozen spirts. As the roaring in my ears slowly cleared I realized that I was holding Carie's butt in a vise like grip and her legs were clenched around my waist. The only problem was that we were standing in the open door of the apartment and our neighbors were just exiting their unit right next door.

With a grin on her face, Marie picked up my laptop bag from the hall and placed it just inside the door. Openly leering, Will grabbed my suitcase and set it next to it and couldn't resist saying.

"Welcome home Dave. I see you've been properly greeted by the lady of the house but from what I can see, she's is not exactly acting ladylike."

With that Marie swatted his arm and pulled him outside while closing the door for us.

Carie and I just stood there and after a minute broke out laughing.

"At least it was friends and not that old bat on the other side or the family with all those kids."

"I guess it's too late to be embarrassed." I added.

"How about I get the rest of the way undressed and you can drain the first installment of boy did I miss you out of your puss. Then we'll continue the welcome home in bed."

"Sounds like a plan."

I gently set her feet back on the floor and we kissed warmly until she squirmed away to run to the bathroom. I took advantage of her absence and moved my shit into the bedroom and then went back to the kitchen to grab a beer. I was just taking a deep swig of beer when lips engulfed my dick which quickly regained its rigidity. I stood for a couple of minutes enjoying the beer and the blowjob. Not wanting to be selfish I tapped her on the head and when she looked up I pointed to the beer and she took her lips off long enough to say.

"No thanks. I have what I want to drink right here."

Well no matter how much I liked blowjobs I like fucking a warm, wet pussy even more. Two more orgasms for me and a whole flock for her and we were taking a little break. I was on my back and Carie was sprawled partly along side and partly over me. My right arm was around her and my hand was slowly rubbing her velvety back. She was toying with one of my nipples as we pillow talked.

I was saying. "It's so great being back honey. I can't tell you how much I missed your sweet loving."

"Me too babe. I don't know how those military spouses can take the separation for six months or even a year. I would go insane."

We talked about a lot of more mundane housekeeping details and then our first week's activities at our new jobs. We were both excited about the people we were working with and with the opportunities presented. Finally we got to the neighbors. Carie raved about how nice Marie and Will were and how well they had treated her. Marie was also a new hire in the ER and they had talked their boss into putting them on the same shift whenever possible for transportation reasons. Will was a Paramedic working for the Fire Department and had a different schedule entirely. However, Carie and Marie's hospital was the largest trauma center in the area so it was a frequent destination for his rig and to replenish supplies.

I'd like to say that we settled into a regular schedule of daily sex and plenty of home togetherness but the only thing regular was our irregularity.

Here is what made our lives so crazy. I had a fairly conventional schedule because basically I worked a 9 to 5 work week with a monthly four or five day road trip. Carie worked three twelve hour shifts a week followed by four off days. Those of you good with math skills will realize that weekends and holidays would rotate through the four day off. So, to make sense of this nonsense, at the beginning of each month my wife and I would overlay our schedules to try to coordinate our together time.

The net result of all this made for some periods of very nice togetherness on the marital bliss side and equally lonely times in an empty apartment. To make things even worse, every other month the hospital flipped the day and night shifts. That meant that while Carie might be home for half a day on Christmas or a weekend, eight hours of that day required her to be sleeping which left only four for any socializing or monkey sex.

Now you can understand why we associated so much with our neighbors who had the same crazy work schedules as Carie. Over the early months of our new jobs we, and especially Carie got to know Marie and Will very well. They were both very open and welcoming people and they took it upon themselves to make sure that Carie wasn't lonely during my absences. Will and Marie also socialized with me when Carie was working and I was home alone. Usually it was just to grab a snack, watch a game on TV or if it was a Saturday night, perhaps share a dinner.

Will is a big muscular football player type that majored in sports medicine and then switched to Paramedic training. He had stayed in shape after a ACL injury took him off the field. He was over six feet and was an imposing physical type but had a gentle and pleasant personality. Marie was and certainly is, an attractive, outgoing, impish handful. She has a cheerleader's body with that 'come on guys we can do it' demeanor. I really like her and I'm happy that she and Carie have struck up a friendship. Frankly, if I weren't head over heels in love with my wife, Marie would be at the top of my boy would I like to get you in my bed list.

OK time to get back to the sex.

In a flash four years had flown by and we were in the process of being seduced by our careers. Carie is super bright and has great organizational skills which were quickly recognized by her ER bosses. She was now a Nurse Shift Manager and the money was very nice. I was also doing great and had been assigned a territory that was very financially rewarding but required two travel days a week. This made our crazy schedule worse and something had to give.

On a Friday at the beginning of a four day off period for her and the weekend plus two vacation days for me, I picked her up at 7 AM at the end of her shift. When I didn't head for our townhouse and instead hit the freeway she asked what was up.

"It's a surprise so just relax. The drive is about four hours."

"Where are we going...how long? What about my clothes and cosmetics?"

"I packed for you so just put the seat back and take a nap."

She had had a rough shift and so using the sleep mask I tossed her, she almost immediately fell asleep. At 11:15 we pulled into the parking lot of a super market in a tiny mountain town to pick up a few fresh supplies to go with the food that I had brought. The selection wasn't great but I found the items we needed and went back to the SUV. Carie woke up as I opened the door and tried to question me but once again I refused her any information.

"It's a surprise sweetheart. Just put your mask back on and in a little while we'll be there."

My surprise was sort of spoiled when she asked to stop for a bathroom break at a gas station. I gassed up and was chomping on the bit to take off and surprise surprise it took her a good ten minutes to pee. When she got back into the car she handed me her folded up panties and bra.

"I don't know where we are going but I figured there will be fucking involved so I'm all set big boy. Do I need the mask if I want to suck on you?"

As we turned onto the town road that goes up to the Peak I said.

"You have permission to keep the mask off."

"Oh Good" she exclaimed as she ditched the mask and lifting her butt pulled her scrub pants down and off.

"Drive safely cause it would be embarrassing to be stopped with a mostly naked woman in your vehicle."

As she ran her hands over her unrestrained breasts she asked.

"What about the top big fella."

"Better keep it on for a while until we get closer to the cabin."

"OK but be advised that Miss Kitty is ready for some action."

She demonstrated the situation by partially turning towards me and parting her legs as far as the seat belt would allow. Wetting her right index finger she made a show of opening her bare pussy lips and teasing her clit. Starting slowly she gradually increased the speed of her masturbation until with a relieved moan she came.

"Oh baby that was a nice little orgasm but I'm going to need something more substantial than my little finger to really satisfy my needs. I was sort of thinking along the lines of your cock sweetheart. Any chance of getting a crack at it soon?"

As she was saying this she had released her seat belt and was nestled right next to me with a hand in my lap exploring the front of my pants. She toyed with my zipper but was having some difficulty getting it down because of my erection. Just as she extracted it and was taking its head into her mouth I turned off the ignition in front of the cabin. The site belonged to a fellow salesman and it was on the wooded mountain side of Emery Peak. The forty acre parcel had a southern exposure so the covered porch had both an eastern exposure for the sunrise and a western for the sunset. The layout was simple. A modest bath, kitchen alcove and large great room featuring a rustic fireplace, several easy chairs, couch, dining table and king bed. As I stopped she pulled her head up to take in the view.

"Oh Dave it's just gorgeous. Is this that Emery place you were talking about?"

"For the next four days this will be our love nest."

When she started to get out I told her to wait and walked around the car to her side. By the time I got there she had pulled off the top of her scrubs and was waiting for me with open arms in all her naked glory. I gathered her up and carried her to the porch of the cabin. She snuggled against me as we walked there and was lightly kissing my neck as I went up the steps and turned to appreciate the view of the valley below us.

"It's a wonderful view Dave. Thank you for bringing me here. It's so beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you Sweetheart."

"So tell me husband. Do they have beds in this place?"

"Why yes wife. Why do you ask. Are you tired?"

"No husband. I want to be fucked laying down before we unload the car."