Swapping - A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I increased the pace and the grind over him, when I heard him grunt. I took my hand down to his balls to feel it and felt his balls go tight along with his cock throb inside me. I did not know that I was more inclined towards letting him finish rather than me finishing at that moment. I did not stop in spite of knowing we were doing it bare back. And yes, he started shooting inside me. Spurts hitting the walls of my pussy and the warmth of it, I liked it!

I let him relax for a couple of minutes when I saw my husband positioning her for doggy and to mount her. I looked her husband who was tired and all smiles by now.

"Happy and was I worth it?" I asked

"The best one ever" he said as he got up and pulled me down along with him for a kiss. "Better than my wife" he whispered "And please don't tell her I said it!"

Along with the jealousy now gets added the pride that he felt me better than his wife. But then, all men could feel the same with the other's wife.

My husband had started fucking Gayathri by now in doggy. I moved under her, as if to pleasure her more. I did not bother about my face being there next to her pussy that was being fucked by my husband. I put my tongue out to pleasure his balls and the shaft more than her pussy. That's when I felt her tongue dive into my pussy again, licking her husband's cum off it and pleasuring me too.

Not paying much attention to what she was doing, I was more interested in licking and sucking my husband's balls. Not long before he shot his cum into her and I was glad he was over. He pulled out in a while when Gayathri placed her pussy over my face and made me drink my husband's cum oozing out of her pussy. Being honest, I loved it!

I never had imagined that I would be in a 69 with Gayathri but it was happening in real for me. Both the men were cheering us a bit, as we licked the cum of our respective husband's from each other's pussy. In no time they were hard again. And this time, I was not giving my husband to her!

I lied down on the bed with my legs spread and arms open for my husband. He did not need a better invite as he lay over me burying his hard cock inside my pussy again. I saw Gayathri do the same thing lying down right next to me with her husband. It seemed as if both of them had a competition on fucking their wives.

I loved it when we were getting fucked, she placed her hands over my breasts fondling them and so did I with hers. I did not bother about who finished first and who next, etc. but yes both of them did cum and lay tired on us. We rested that way with our husbands lying over us for a few minutes before they got up and made a drink for all of us.

Gayathri came to me and gave me big hug wishing me a happy anniversary as I saw her husband do the same with my husband. Then my husband and me hugged and smooched wishing each other too.

This was a new chapter in our life!


12