Swapping Sons - A Lockdown Episode

Story Info
Two single mothers swap their sons during the lockdown.
3.8k words
4.32
70.2k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gayathri, has been my best friend since ages. My soul sister as I had explained earlier. Both of us are single parents as of now, with me being a divorcee and her being a widow.

COVID and lockdowns had taken a toll on almost the entire world by then. Living all by ourselves inside our homes and not able to meet and greet others made our lives miserable. I was lucky to a large extent since I had started my relationship with my son by that time and I got enough sex at home. I never missed sex as such.

However, Gayathri's case was different. She has a son too who is 20 and both of them were stuck at home, but without sex. They never had crossed the line of being a mother and son. Knowing her, I know they would not even have thought about this between them.

We used to speak for hours over the phone to get rid of the boredom and loneliness, etc. and I had never once mentioned about my son to her. This was not something I could go around telling people and this is probably the only thing I hid from her too. In those conversations I also realized that she was becoming desperate and she did not know what to do to take care of her physical needs.

Finally, after a few months the lockdown eased a little and the first thing she did was come over to my house. She felt that she could get locked up in my house, together, in case there was another lockdown, instead of being lonely at her place. Which also meant, we both could at least satisfy each other, lesbian way!

For me, I had to be careful about my son and me. I did not want to give any kind of suspicion to her. Mostly in the day time we had to keep that distance and be a mother and a good son.

We decided that Gayathri and I will share a room whereas the kids can share another. So, the night sessions for my son was also gone. She was to take care of me and me of her in the nights, in bed.

After having dinner, we wished a good night to our sons and I could see the disappointment, anger and lust in my son's eyes. He must have felt really horny but felt betrayed by now. I did feel sorry for him though I also felt excited to be with her again.

We locked ourselves inside and Gayathri pounced on me like a hungry tigress. She almost tore my clothes. I had to literally pin her down on my bed and ask her to undress while I will too and that I will satisfy her. We both stripped naked and fell on the bed. Our naked bodies entangled with each other, her legs between mine her hands travelling to all the erogenous zones and same from me to her.

Being another woman, she very well knew that erogenous zone stimulation during foreplay is important for women to reach orgasm. The most powerful zones of my body are my breasts, lips, neck, ears, navel and butt. She knew them very well and I knew hers pretty well too. She loved to get her under arms licked and she always kept it clean and shaved for the reason.

We both were engrossed in a passionate lip lock for a long time, feeling each other body. I could feel the heat from her body and how desperate she was in every act of hers. I got over her as we were kissing and finally broke the kiss. We looked at each other, eye to eye, smiling and panting for breath.

"I love you!" she gasped for some breath.

"I love you too babe!" I responded as my hand held hers and pulled it over her head exposing her clean shaved armpits.

I bent down darting my tongue out and started licking her pits. Sucking and licking them as she moaned. She was getting a bit louder as I continued licking her underarms. I smiled to myself since I could not help thinking about our sons who probably could hear her moans.

I licked my way up from her pits to her neck and down to her breasts. I cupped them with both my hands as I sucked her nipples. Trying to suck in as much of her breasts as possible and flicking my tongue over her nipples. Her hands by default held my head softly as her moaning continued with her naked body wiggling under me. When I felt I have paid enough attention to her breasts, I moved down, licking my way to her navel and to her mound. She keeps herself hairy and I liked the wetness rubbing on my lips, chin and cheeks, as I passed the hairy mound to her pussy.

I felt her legs spread for me to reach her pussy, but I wanted to tease her more. I let my tongue move down her thigh now reaching her inner thigh and crossing over to the other from over her mound and not touching her pussy. I could get the strong smell of her pussy that was leaking now and her groin area was so warm.

I felt her hands reach my head and forcing it down to her pussy by now. I looked up to see her face from between those 2 soft and perky breasts. She had her eyes closed and I could see her breasts move up and down as she was breathing so heavy. I could hear her moans as I let me eyes rove over her naked body down to her hairy mound and to her pussy which was so wet and juicy and I felt it was so inviting.

"Lick and suck me slut!" she almost ordered forcing my head down.

I could not help but place my mouth over her pussy lips as I gently started licking her external lips, tasting her juices that were flowing. I slowly let my tongue go in reaching the middle layer of her pussy and gently flicking over her clit. My tongue finally reached the last layer that had multiple folds and I knew my tongue was in. I started tongue fucking her!

I used my fingers to fuck her pussy at times when I pulled my tongue out to play with her clit. Her body shivering, she moaning and gasping for breath, felt like she was reaching an orgasm pretty soon. She did not have one in a few months now and I could see it building inside her.

For me, it was after a long time I was tasting a woman's juices. I was turned on like hell by now and really wanted to have a hard cock inside me. I continued my work inside her when she let out a loud moan and her hands almost pushed my head inside her pussy. She had a good orgasm and her juices were flowing.

I got up and looked at her. Her hands were lying by her side and her legs were still spread. Her body was much more relaxed except for the heaving up and down due to the heavy breath. She was sweaty and her head was turned to one side with her eyes still closed. She was relaxing after an intense orgasm.

I so wanted to just leave the room and go to the other where our sons were and get fucked! I held myself back admiring the naked woman lying on my bed now. I wanted her to relax and be fresh when she opens her eyes. I felt sorry for her to an extent that she did not have any kind of sex since the lockdown. I waited, patiently, sitting next to her on the bed, admiring that naked body I was pleasuring all this while.

After a few minutes she opened her eyes. I could see a sense of satisfaction in them. She smiled and she was breathing normally.

"Thank you sweetie" she cooed. "Though I wish to have a cock, this was good enough for the time being!" she said.

I wanted to take this opportunity to see how she would react.

"There are two in the next room" I winked and laughed as if I was joking.

"Oh Shut up you slut!" she patted my hand. "They are our sons and how can you even think of it, even if it is a joke?" though she made it sound angry, she really was not. I could see through her.

"So what if our sons? They are young, handsome and desperate men for now! They have not met their girlfriends either, have they?" I asked. "So, the best bet I could think of!" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you serious?" she asked with her eyes popping out.

I just smiled not saying anything.

She thought for a minute and asked "Are you telling me that you and Raj are already at it?"

I could see she was shocked and her heart was racing. I just smiled again.

"Don't tell me that Ravi (her son) has not seen you naked at all or has not caught you doing something, ever!"

She was confused and I could see it on her face.

"What do you mean and what are you trying to tell me now?"

I smiled again "I was saying you take on mine and I take on yours. It would be kinky, exciting and so much fun. Take my word for it!"

"So, you are ok letting your son have sex with me? Is that what it is? And that I should be ok with letting my son do it with you?" she was still in a state of shock when she asked.

"Yes, absolutely! And since it is between us and having their own mothers involved, they won't speak about it either. A very safe deal" I finished it so positively.

"But... but..." she stammered and I knew she was turned on at the thought of it and could not say anything.

"There is no if's and but's in this sweetie. Let's just do it. I am sure our kids will also love us much better than what they do now." Saying that I got up and started to walk to the door, all naked!

"What the fuck! Where are you going like that?" she asked.

I felt a shiver in her voice. I wanted to strike the iron when it is hot. Letting it cool down might make it hard to break again.

"I will send my son here and take care of yours there babe" I walked out of my room naked and tying my hair up in a bun.

I did not hesitate a bit in knocking their door. Took a while but I knew one of them will come to open the door and I was prepared whoever it was. And my luck, it was my son who opened the door, half asleep.

"Mom!" his eyes opened wide seeing me standing all naked at the door.

"Sssshhh!" I put my finger on his lips. "Go to my room and aunty is waiting for you" I whispered.

I peeped in to see Ravi sleeping.

"Take care of her well the way you do for me while I take care of him tonight!" I winked at him.

He did not need another word said as he started to go to my room even as I was talking to him. I saw him go in and close the door behind. I smiled to myself and turned around to look at Ravi, as I entered my son's room.

I went to the bed and lied down next to Ravi. I put my arms around him to hold him with my face almost over his.

"What are you doing Raj" he mumbled trying to push my hand away.

I am sure he felt the difference in the softness of the hand that he opened his eyes to see my face right next to his and me smiling at him.

He got up with a jerk "Aunty, what are you doing here?"

It's only now that he realized that I was all naked and he could not believe his eyes. He in fact pinched himself to see if he was dreaming or if it was real.

"Do you like what you see dear?" I asked him, lying down with my arms spread over the pillows so he will get a good look.

"This not right! My mom will kill me" he sounded scared but excited along with it since I could see his eyes roam over my body and getting stuck at a 'few' places.

"Your mom is busy with Raj" I said casually.

He did not believe what I said. I could see it from his reaction and expression.

"Let me prove it to you" I said as I got up from the bed.

I stood up and held his arms and dragged him out of the room. Not that I had the strength to drag him but he walked along with me making it look like I was forcefully taking him with me.

I went to my room and pushed the door and it swung open. Raj and Gayathri did not bother to lock the door.

What we saw was not surprising to me but it was a shocker to Ravi. His mother, Gayathri, was totally naked, with Raj lying down over her. They were engrossed in a smooch, lips and tongues playing and Raj had his hands fondling and squeezing her breasts. Raj had not stripped yet though.

I turned to look at Ravi and asked "Do you believe it now?"

I saw Gayathri trying to cover herself in embarrassment and shocked with her son looking at her naked body and making out with my son.

Ravi, just nodded. I turned him around to look at me and bent down to kiss him and he did not resist. He cooperated by parting his lips and we got ourselves engrossed into a steamy smooch now.

Though only 20 years old, I realized he was not new to sex. The way he was kissing, the way he was using his tongue and his lips, the way he was sucking my lips and tongue and the way his hands reached to my breast and my butt simultaneously said a lot about him. It sure was not an inexperienced boy's touch. I knew it very well since it was not long before I felt my son's inexperienced hands and lips over me.

I could see my son and Gayathri making out again on the bed, from behind Ravi. I knew I have broken the barrier for the other mother and son too now. I broke the kiss when he took his lips to my neck with his hands still squeezing and fondling my breast and butt.

"You did not tell me your son is not a virgin and is experienced enough!" I smirked at her.

"Neither did you tell me about yours!" she grinned.

I could still feel the little embarrassment and shock in both the mother and the son. At the same time I saw how comfortable my son was with her in spite of the fact that I was watching. He did not seem to bother.

"And he does not seem to be bothered with you being around either" she said as she saw her son not looking back.

She understood that her son was not comfortable and felt very shy with his mom seeing him this way.

"This tells me a lot more about you and your son now. Anything that I should know?" she asked me loud and clear.

"You sure will!" I winked at her, looking at her from over her son's shoulder.

I really could not now wait to see her son naked. I got into a smooch with him for some more time and kissed him all over his face.

"Do I have to ask you to get naked now?" I whispered in his ears.

He froze for a second and did not know how to react and I knew he was thinking twice about getting naked in front of his mother.

At the same time I could see my son was already naked, even without her asking and she was by now holding and stroking his cock as he played with her body.

I held him by his arms and turned him around, standing behind him now and letting him see what his mother was up to. They did not seem to be worried about us now and all we could see was two naked bodies making out. I took the liberty and let my hands slip over both his shoulders to his chest from inside his tee. I pulled out one hand and let it go down to his shorts and inserted my hand inside his undies too to hold his rock hard cock.

I heard a small gasp escape his mouth as I held his cock. I placed my chin on his shoulders from behind him, rubbing his bare chest, rubbing his cock and seeing him watch his mother in action with his mouth open. I kissed his cheeks letting my lips and tongue rest on his cheek a bit and making his cheek wet. A small nibble on his ear lobes when I felt his cock throb in my hand.

"Will you now?" I whispered again and he just nodded his head.

In a jiffy he pulled his tee from over his head and dropped it down. Not taking his eyes off his mother, he pulled his shorts down along with his undies and kicked it to the side, getting all naked for me. I could feel his naked body against mine as I hugged him from back again.

"Let's get more comfortable honey" I said as I held his cock and walked towards the bed and he followed me like a puppy.

I could see he was more engrossed in watching him mom with my son. We reached the other end of the bed as I sat down on the bed pulling Ravi over me. He fell over me and as I hugged him, our lips met again. There was silence! Absolute silence in the room. All that could be heard was kissing, licking and sucking sounds. Two mothers with two sons on the same bed. I was wet in my pussy and I could feel my juices flow!

I think he realized I was very wet as he had his fingers in my pussy rubbing it as we kissed. He broke the kiss and started licking and kissing my face before going down to my breasts and spent a few minutes sucking and kissing them. He moved further down and reached my pussy and without waiting took my pussy lips in his mouth, sucking it whole.

Seeing this Gayathri whispered something in my son's ears and he smiled and the next thing I saw was his head being buried between her legs. We both were lying down either side of the bed and our sons sitting down with their heads between our legs. I turned to look at her and so did she and we both got into a smooch this time having our sons lick our pussies.

"Come up and fuck me. Let me ride you!" I told him not bothered about the other two hearing me.

He looked up at me and I could see his face glistening with my juices. He smiled and moved to the bed and lied down with his head over the pillow. My son could see what was happening.

"I want us in missionary aunty" my son asked her, looking at me and her.

She nodded sheepishly and she also lied down on the bed with her head on the next pillow, as my son climbed over her. I climbed over Ravi. Both my son and I were rubbing shoulder to shoulder by now and we were sitting on another mother and son, who were lying naked next to each other on the bed.

Raj and me looked at each other and smiled, before I adjusted myself over Ravi, holding his cock and guiding it inside me. Slowly slipping his cock inside till it was completely inside me. At the same I saw her holding Raj's cock and guiding it into her pussy as I saw my son's cock vanish inside her. Once his cock was in, Raj started pounding her, slow but long strokes. I started grinding myself over Ravi.

I could not hold myself any more that I turned to my side and held my son, beginning to kiss him. I could feel Ravi's cock throb inside me as he saw what we were doing. I could hear a few gasps too from them. I did not stop riding nor did my son stop pounding her but we both started to kiss when I felt my son's hand hold a breast of mine too. I felt another hand holding my other breast and realized it was Ravi.

My breasts were almost mauled by both the boys. We broke the kiss and I started concentrating on riding Ravi and my son took to Gayathri's breasts and bent down to kiss her as he was humping her.

We continued this till I felt his cock throb inside me. I was close to an orgasm and I wanted him to cum too. As if he read my mind he shot his load inside me. I could feel his hot cum fill my pussy up. I did not stop, I continued to ride faster, literally jumping over him. I was building my orgasm and nothing to stop it now. In a couple of minutes I cummed hard. I felt a bit dizzy and I fell over his chest, panting for breath and I could hear his heart beat so clearly.

I could hear Gayathri moan loud and I knew she was Cumming too. I felt a bit of movement and I opened my eyes to see that Gayathri was kissing her son by now with my son still fucking her. I was a little surprised at what I saw but deep down I knew it was bound to happen.

Seeing them kiss and with her Cumming, my son wanted to pull out and cum but she locked him with her legs asking him to shoot inside her. He had no choice but fill her up with his load. He fell on her breasts now and I could see a smile and happiness on his face.

She still had not released him from her hold and continued kissing her son. I bent down a bit and patted my son's cheek smiling and playfully squeezed her breast on which he was lying down. I felt her son's hand over mine and fondling her breast too as they continued to kiss.

The mother and son experience had just become mothers and sons experience for us!