Swapping Undies Ch. 02

Story Info
Ally continues to swap undies with DJ.
851 words
4.38
3.7k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 12/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

End of Part 1

The next week I was back at Ally's place, the situation much the same we were sitting on the sofa watching a movie when she tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Let's swap undies again." Before I could react, she was up and around the sofa. What in the world was this girl up to?

Part 2

The undies swapping routine continued off and on over the next few months to where my underwear drawer held just as many pairs of Ally's panties as it did my sport briefs. It was a little unnerving sometimes when my sport briefs would run out and I had to wear Ally's panties. I know it's silly unless someone who passes me on the street happens to have x-ray vision, but I still felt awkward wearing girls' underwear in public.

All of the panties she gave me were clearly girls underwear. None of them were plain undies that could be mistaken at a glance for men's underwear. They were either female colors like pink or more likely had feminine printed patterns such as flowers or hearts. The most awkward pair she gave me was a pair of white and pink 'boy style' panties. They were white with pink accents to make them look like men's briefs with a mock fly. The embarrassing part was the fact that across the crotch in big bold letters said 'maneater' and the same thing on the seat with a shark's head to go along with it. I could see Ally shaking from giggling as I slipped them on behind her.

It was another typical Saturday afternoon for Ally and I sitting on her sofa watching a movie. I was immersed in the movie and didn't even know Ally had gotten up until she appeared in front of me and dropped her undies in my lap. I picked them up and saw they were white cotton with little roses printed on them and pink lace leg and waist bands. But the biggest thing that got me was that it was a thong.

I glanced up at Ally as she watched me with a cute grin on her face before she said, "Dive in Big D."

"Aw come on Ally a thong?! Really?! This will be more awkward than your maneater panties." I said feeling the heat rise in my face. I continued exasperated, "And I'm running out of my sport briefs to wear. If we keep this odd little game up soon, I'll have nothing but your panties to wear. Why are we still doing this?! Why do you want all of my underwear?" And why do you want me wearing your panties?"

As I finished my little rant I looked at and saw Ally's face morph from cute amusement to a full grin before she busted out laughing. Not just a cute giggle but a full-on belly roll laughter that forced her to bend over. More heat rose to my face as she continued to laugh. Several times she almost stopped only to bust out laughing again. By the time she really was finished she was holding her stomach from laughing so hard.

"You know you could have bought some more sport briefs." she said smirking. "Unless you like wearing my panties that much." she added before starting to giggle.

I was now getting a little miffed at seemingly being made fun of. I stood up and said, "Look, I'm tired of the games ok. No more!" Then I tossed her thong that was clutched in my hand down on the sofa.

Ally then gave me a curious look and said, "DJ please don't be mad at me. I never imagined this would go on for so long." Her big brown eyes peering right at me melted quickly melted my anger. "I guess I'll have to be a little more direct." she added.

"What do you mean?" I asked now giving her a curious look.

Before I could react, she stepped right up to me and put her hand around the back of my neck and pulled my head down as she captured my lips with hers in a tender kiss.

Despite being completely shocked at the turn in the situation I returned the kiss and pulled my arms around her and pulled her close to me. We kissed until we both had to break for air when she looked up at me with a cute grin on her face.

"Did you like that?" Ally asked.

"That was wonderful." I said breathily.

"You want some more?" she asked.

"Absolutely!" I said eagerly and began to lean down to take her lips again.

But she stopped me placing her finger on my lips. "Only the first round was free." she said as her cute innocent grin took on a more mischievous look.

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

She moved around me and picked up the thong that I had dropped on the sofa. The mischievous grin was back on her face as she asked me, "You sure you don't' want to wear this?"