Swapping with Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
Our two wives set about adding spice to our marriages.
5.9k words
4.46
110.5k
123

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers

After several years of childless marriage the physical side of our relationship was becoming rather stale. Jenny's friendship with Nikki definitely pepped it up. For two couples in their early thirties the temptation became too much.

**************************************************************************

The evening was one of those enjoyable ones where we were having a meal at ours, along with a couple of friends and everything just seemed to flow.

We'd had plenty of wine and were all speaking much more loudly by the time we came to the coffee.

My wife Jenny, and Chris with his wife Nikki, relaxed on the two sofas while I went into the kitchen to make the coffee.

We'd known Chris and Nikki for about a year, Jenny had met Nikki at her gym, and they had become really good friends. In fact people thought that they might be sisters, they looked so much alike. Both had long blonde hair, both were quite tall, with athletic figures, and both seemed to have similar 'giggly' laughs.

It wasn't unusual for Nikki to help out clearing the dishes away, so when she brought some dirty plates into the kitchen and put them in the dish washer I remonstrated, as usual.

"You always do this Nikki, go and relax with the others, I'll fix all this."

I said this, all the time looking at her shapely rear as she bent over, slotting the plates into the racks. I was pleased she didn't see me ogling her, and Jenny might have gone ballistic if she knew that I was lusting after her. Pure fantasy of course, and I rationalised it by telling myself it was the likeness between them that set me alight.

"Tom, we always have this argument, I really don't mind."

Nikki stood up with a broad smile. Had she deliberately poked her butt into the air? I dismissed it from my thoughts and turned to the coffee machine.

"How long have you two been married?" she suddenly asked.

Nikki was now standing beside me, her shoulder barely separated from mine.

"God, let me think....eight....no seven years this Christmas....why?"

"I just wondered. Me and Chris have been together six years and none of us has had kids? I suppose the biological clock is ticking."

I turned towards her, and she handed me the first cup to fill. There was a moment when our fingers touched, which I registered, and then it happened again with the second cup. Putting that down to imagination, I was filling the third cup when Nikki said, "Have you ever been unfaithful?"

For a split second my thoughts panicked, where did that question come from? Was this something that Jenny had put her up to? I took the honest approach and faced it head on.

"Has Jenny asked you to ask me that?" I smiled broadly, thinking it must be a trap.

Nikki returned the smile, and placed a hand on my forearm, "Noooooo!" and then she spoke more quietly. "Well actually, we did chat about you and Chris, but she didn't ask me to ask you."

Nikki had removed her hand, and I looked at her, directly in the eye, replying, "Well apart from the odd kiss at my firm's Christmas party, no, I've not been a naughty boy!"

"Awwww," she giggled a bit, "I can report back to Jenny now, can I?"

Nikki's mischievous expression left me thinking 'would she, won't she?' and I had to say something.

"God you're terrible Nikki, I've nothing to hide, but you two! I'm never sure what you're up to?"

This time Nikki squeezed my shoulder before picking up two of the cups, and disappearing back into the lounge. I followed with the other two to be greeted by Chris exclaiming, "Jenny's just been telling me a few secrets about you two!"

I must have blushed terribly as Jenny giggled, and was obviously quite drunk.

"No I haven't Tom, at least nothing that bad."

'You mean all that sex in the back of your car?" joked Chris.

He was now delighting in revealing something that Jenny had let slip while Nikki and I had been making coffee.

Jenny had gone bright red, and was cuddling up to me, gripping my arm with both hands.

"I'm sure we've all got little things that might appear to be a bit shocking to others," I replied, rallying to Jenny's aid.

It was Nikki's turn then.

"Yes, if you knew about some of our 'adventures."

Jenny sat up. "You've never told me!" Her voice showed her interest.

Nikki burst out laughing, "I don't tell you everything Jenny, Chris wouldn't want me to," then turning to Chris she added, "would you darling?"

Chris seemed to shrug his shoulders, as if to suggest he wasn't bothered, then decided that that might not be wise.

"No darling, Tom and Jenny might be shocked."

There was a split second of silence before both he and Nikki burst out laughing.

I was content for the conversation to change direction, but Jenny seemed to want to know more.

As we sipped our coffee she continued, "Nikki, you've not told me, go on, we won't be shocked, will we Tom?"

Jenny squeezed my arm again, looking up at me, but clearly quite excited by the idea of hearing what she meant.

Now it was Nikki's turn to give a questioning look to Chris.

"Shall I tell them about the party at Bill Williamson's?"

Chris raised his eyebrows, "Go on then, nothing really happened did it?"

Jenny was really intrigued by now, "Go on, do tell," she asked, fidgeting beside me.

"Ok, well...... Bill Williamson was a client of Chris's. He was a bit of a 'wheeler dealer' and had this massive house in Kent. I'd met him twice and he made no secret about fancying me, he made any excuse to put his arm around me, or accidentally brush my bum. Anyway we got invited to a party at his place, and it became obvious as soon as we arrived that it was a 'swingers' party. I wanted to leave straightaway, but Chris persuaded me to stay, at least for a while, because it would look bad for business if we left immediately."

"Oh my god....you didn't take part, did you?" Jenny's mouth fell open.

"Nooooo!.....but it got quite bad, quite quickly!"

By now, my curiosity was piqued, I was looking at Nikki, and imagining in my mind her getting involved in an orgy.

Nikki was now getting quite excited herself, revealing what had happened.

"From the way the women were dressed it was obvious it wasn't just a social gathering. My dress was short and tight, but the other women were......well.....either tarty or slutty!"

Chris was smiling now, with his own memory of the occasion.

Nikki went on, "Anyway, I went to the bathroom and when I came out I had to literally step over a couple who were fucking in the corridor, and then we saw a woman sucking this guy in the conservatory, I really didn't know where to look."

"When did you leave?" Jenny asked.

"We stayed about two hours, and then when two guys had asked me to 'go for a walk' in the garden, that was when Chris made our excuses and we left."

"Wow, it sounded exciting, I bet you were relieved to get away?"

Nikki laughed, "I shouldn't say this, but me and Chris had the best sex ever that night."

"Nikki!" Chris poked her in the ribs, "They don't want to know that!"

Both Jenny and I watched on as Nikki and Chris play wrestled briefly, before kissing for a few seconds.

Later after more stories about our younger days, it was late, and came time for Chris and Nikki to leave.

"Well, thanks for a lovely evening you two, will you come to us next Saturday, it really is our turn?" Chris looked at Nikki for approval at his invitation.

"Yes, we'd love to," replied Jenny, "I'll be seeing Nikki at the gym on Wednesday, and, yes, we'll see you next Saturday."

We said our farewells, with Nikki seemingly lingering over her hug and the kiss on my cheek, but I knew it was probably my drunken imagination.

When they'd gone, Jenny just said, "Leave the tidying up till the morning Tom, let's go to bed."

Unusually I agreed, and when we got upstairs and she tugged me towards the bed, I didn't resist. Jenny was unbuttoning my shirt, and kissing me at the same time.

"Hey, you're eager tonight, all that chat must have got you horny?"

"Maybe.....I just want you, get undressed quickly."

Without either of us using the bathroom, in seconds, we were both naked in bed. Jenny had her arms around me, pressing her whole body up against me, and moving her hips over my cock.

"Mmmmmm, let me feel you, I want you hard."

There wasn't any need to fear that, the evening, and the company, had had an effect.

Jenny rolled onto her back pulling me on top of her, and at the same time wrapping her legs around the back of my thighs. We knew the exact angle our bodies needed to allow my cock to enter her, and her pussy was so wet, it slid deep inside her in an instant.

"Oh baby...... I need you so badly," she sighed.

I looked down at her, kissing her lips, her neck, her shoulders.

"Slow down, my beautiful woman, tell me how much you love me, let me enjoy the feeling of you."

Jenny understood and we both rolled back onto our sides with me inside her.

I whispered in her ear, "what turned you on? was it Nikki telling you about the party, or do you just like the idea, watching other people have sex?"

"Mmmmmmm....I'm not sure, I just saw Nikki flirting with you, that made me think."

I flexed my hips slightly, causing Jenny to take a deep breath.

"Was she flirting with me? She did ask me a question in the kitchen."

Jenny's body went stiff, "What?....what did she ask you?"

"Hold on, nothing naughty, she just asked if I'd always been faithful to you, I'm not sure why, I wondered if you'd put her up to it?"

Jenny relaxed again, and moved her body on my cock.

"No....although we had been chatting about Chris and how he'd asked her if she wanted to 'swing'.

"You mean, he wanted her to have sex with someone else?"

"Mmmmmmm, yes," she said, half muffled in my shoulder.

"And what did she say?"

Suddenly, Jenny raised her free arm, and pushed me onto my back, climbing on top of me, straddling me, raising herself above me, and she demanded, "Why do you want to know? Do you want to fuck her?"

I delayed my answer a second too long.

"You do, don't you?"

I half expected the sentence to be finished with, "you bastard!" but instead Jenny paused and said, "you horny bastard!"

"No....no....I'd never do that, I'd never be unfaithful to you."

Jenny rotated her hips, and moaned quietly. I wasn't expecting what she said next.

"But what if you had my permission?"

"FUCK Jenny!......you've drunk too much....."

Jenny just said, "shhhhush!" and placed her hand across across my mouth, "just let me fuck you!"

There was no more conversation. Jenny began rapidly humping herself up and down on my cock. She was like a woman possessed, and came twice in succession before I exploded inside her.

Both of us were breathing hard by the time we separated and lay in each other's arms.

The question still echoed in my brain, and it had to be answered.

"Jenny?" I whispered against her forehead.

"I know what you're going to say Tom. Sorry if I went too far."

"Then it was a fantasy?" I wanted to know.

"Sort of."

"What do you mean sort of? It's a 'yes' or 'no' isn't it?"

"Sorry....sorry...sorry..... I mean it was a conversation me and Nikki had. She asked me if I'd shag Chris. I must have hesitated, and you know her, she was like a dog with a bone. She took it to be a 'yes', and then she asked if I'd let you shag her, it all got a bit giggly."

"It sounds like you two have got some hidden fantasies, I must say I thought I knew you, but......well.....I'm putting it all down to alcohol."

"Mmmmmmmmm.......please don't go off me, I've said too much....please don't let it spoil things....I'll never be unfaithful...I promise."

I rolled on my side and looked down, whispering, "I love you, I always will, I'm glad you're so open with me, now please kiss me!"

The kiss went on, Jenny's arms around my neck, her body still hot from her orgasms. When we pulled our lips apart, she repeated over and over again, "I love you....I love you....I love you Tom!"

Extraordinarily I felt my cock hardening against her hip, and as we kissed again she slid one hand down between us and squeezed it until it stiffened even more.

"God, you're being a slut tonight!"

Jenny gasped, "And you're horny, you haven't called me that for ages!"

"No, but you are!"

Throwing her onto her back, I grabbed her wrists and held them down above her head, forcing my body between her thighs.

"Now let me fuck you like a slut, I can feel that spunk in your pussy, which man was that? Was it Chris? Did you fuck him tonight?"

Jenny knew how we used to play a fantasy game when we first got married. Her dressing up and playing the part of a tart, and me being a punter.

Helpless, I rammed my cock back into her and started to thrust. Pounding down onto her body, pressing her hands down into the pillow.

"Yes Chris fucked me, he had me over the back of the sofa, he fucked me in my ass too!"

Jenny used to speak real dirty when we'd played this before, I'd quite forgotten how dirty.

I used to try and match her, but never could. This time I had an ace up my sleeve.

"So Nikki, does Chris fuck you like this?" I asked the question as though Jenny were Nikki.

I think the pretence of her being her friend took Jenny by surprise. She opened her eyes wide, and realised where this was going.

She carried on with the role play.

"Oh Tom, I've wanted you for ages, fuck me hard, harder than when you fuck Jenny, make me cum...please."

Both our bodies were in constant motion, the sound of flesh upon flesh sounding out, and both of us were breathing heavily.

"Nikki, I always knew you were a slut, I'm gonna fill you with my spunk."

I started to cum again, grunting more loudly than usual, and when Jenny felt that happening, she groaned and shuddered herself, moaning and whispering, "Oh yes.....oh yes."

In the moments afterwards as we lay next to each other, we both realised the fantasy we'd just played out had an element of wishful thinking.

Jenny was first to verbalise it.

"I know Nikki was flirting with you tonight, do you want to fuck her?"

I had to tread carefully, and I was still trying to catch my breath.

"God Jenny, if I said no, you know damned well we've just acted out something where I pretended to."

"So it's yes?"

It was difficult to get an idea of Jenny's sensitivity on the whole thing.

"I'm not answering that directly, I'm going to turn the question back on you, because I don't want us to misunderstand each other. I love you very much, more than you probably realise. When you and Nikki had this 'jokey' conversation, did you actually get excited by the idea? Would you actually swap partners for an evening?"

That was the moment she had to confront her conscience.

"Oh Tom, you say you know me so well, but even you have to admit our sex life has waned a bit. When Nikki started talking about it, it did excite me, and then I thought how upset you'd be, and now I'm confused because I saw Nikki flirting with you, and we've just played out a fantasy, and the sex was really good."

It felt surprisingly liberating to get it out in the open. Jenny was right, our sex life had gone stale, I'd found myself masturbating in private, something that had never happened in the early days.

"Look baby, let's sleep now, we need to discuss this when we're not tired or drunk, but I'm so glad you've been honest, I feel good about that."

We fell asleep, and in the morning Jenny woke me with our cups of tea. Her face looked concerned.

"I haven't slept all night worrying about what you think of me. We went too far last night."

"What do you mean?" I was wide awake in moments, "We had the best sex we've had in ages, god, twice in a night!"

"Yes, but me not denying the swapping idea, I feel I'm betraying you."

I sat up, and pulled Jenny closer.

"Look, we said we'd discuss it, I told you I love you, and always will. If we ever decided to do something like that, I'd want it to be with someone we knew and not total strangers. Now let's take time out and when you've had a few days to come back down, we can discuss it some more, now forget about it for today."

Jenny threw herself at me, "Tom, what have I done to deserve you, you're so calm, so logical...and so sexy!"

"Well looking at the state of these bed sheets, so are you as well! Now drink your tea and let's have a nice Sunday together."

Not much more was said, and the working week started busily. By the time Wednesday came I remembered that it was Jenny's gym night with Nikki. I wondered whether the whole swapping thing would come up again.

When Jenny returned I deliberately didn't ask about the evening, but I knew something must have been discussed because when we were both in bed Jenny cuddled up to me and started to massage my cock. Still I said nothing except to joke that the physical activity must have stirred her hormones.

To my surprise she buried her head beneath the duvet, and within seconds she was sucking my cock.

"Hey, what's going on.....god you're being a bit naughty tonight....hey.....steady on."

A muffled reply came from beneath.

"I haven't done this for a long time, shut up!"

When I pulled the duvet back to reveal all, my cock was hard and Jenny's head was slowly moving up and down.

I lay there briefly enjoying the sensation, and Jenny was right, she hadn't given me a blow job for probably more than a year.

I'd forgotten how good she was, I remembered the times when we were single and her bringing me off in my car.

My mind was brought back to the present when I felt myself losing control.

"Jenny, you're going to make me cum, don't you want to fuck?"

"NO! let me finish," was her short reply.

I tried to relax, but it was a natural instinct to try to hold back. Jenny was now running her tongue up the underside of my shaft, and briefly sucking me before licking the ridges of skin on my balls.

I could hear myself breathing more rapidly and Jenny could hear it too. She knew the moment, and took the head of my cock just inside her mouth and sucked softly, running her tongue round in circular movements.

Of course, I exploded with a loud groan, and as I kept ejaculating into her mouth I kept moaning, "Jenny, oh Jenny, oh Jenny."

Finally she lifted her head, licking her lips, smiling and swallowing.

"Well that was good, I'd forgotten how good!"

She lay down and we kissed, the taste of my semen apparent in her mouth, and we both fell asleep like that, still not mentioning her gym meeting with Nikki.

It wasn't until Thursday evening that Jenny finally brought up the subject of our Saturday meal at Chris and Nikki's. I sensed the casual chat about it hid an underlying anxiety.

"You've not forgotten about Saturday?" she said as we were clearing our evening meal away.

"No, it'll be nice not to have to cook and clean the house beforehand," I joked.

I caught her eye, and she knew straight away what I was thinking.

"Tom, if you want to change your mind, I can make an excuse?"

That very question confirmed what I'd already suspected. She and Nikki must have agreed on what was to happen.

"No, don't be silly, I enjoy their company, they're both a great laugh."

And that was it, nothing more was spoken about it until we got to Saturday evening, and Jenny had returned from shopping in town. I'd been watching sport on tv and I saw the dress she'd bought as she took it out of the bag.

"What do you think?" she asked as she held it up in front of her.

There was clearly not much of it! Red, low cut, short, tight, if ever there was a dress to seduce, this was it.

"Fuck me, that will cause a stir!"

"You wait till you see Nikki's!"

Puzzled, I said, "How do you know?"

"Oh I met her in town, we've been shopping together!"

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers
12