Swapping with Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
Our two wives found a chemistry too!
6k words
4.07
51.6k
59

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

Am placing this in 'loving wives' category as Part One has started off there. Its content might well qualify it for elsewhere.

************************************************

Arriving home, we were both unsure of what to say about everything that had happened. Both of us had the excesses of the evening apparent on our bodies, the aroma of sex, the hint of semen, the remains of perspiration mixed with perfume.

We both spent time in the bathroom, but neither of us wanted to be too obvious, or to shower at 1.30am in the morning. When Jenny joined me in bed we had probably both decided in our minds, that it needed to be faced.

"So how was it for you?" I asked, and that broke the ice as we giggled together.

"Tom, did we really do that? Have we both fucked someone else?"

"I think so, or it was some weird out of body experience," I joked. I continued, "So do you regret it?"

Jenny snuggled up to me, "I'm frightened to say no, because it might hurt you."

"Baby! we both decided to go through with it. Like I said, I'm glad it was with friends, I might have felt differently if you'd fucked a stranger."

We hugged each other reassuringly, "I'm so glad you're okay with it, yes I enjoyed it. It was very different, thrilling, exciting, a turn on, but I'd never leave you for anyone else, I love you and always will."

I kissed Jenny, and it was a kiss coming out of long standing love, of how we used to kiss when we first married. When it ended Jenny looked at me in the quiet of the bedroom for just a few seconds.

"Make love to me, just show me how we do it."

My fingers cupped her chin, I gently kissed her again, and then kissed her forehead, her eyelids, the softness of her neck. I nibbled her ears with just my lips, my hands feeling for her breasts, gliding over her nipples, tracing their way down over her abdomen to her hips.

She softly moaned as my mouth went to her shoulders, my teeth delicately pretending to bite the flesh, and as my fingers stroked over her hip, and caressed her thighs, I felt her spread her legs, wanting, willing me to stroke her pussy.

I moved my mouth to her breasts, sucking in a nipple, teasing it with the tip of my tongue, while my fingers reached upwards to her pussy lips, enjoying the silkiness from her juices, pushing inside, probing, exploring familiar territory.

Her moaning turned to a gasp as I ran my slippery fingertips over her clit, I could feel myself aroused now. My cock, which had pleasured Nikki earlier, was now ready to pleasure her.

My mouth went back to hers as I rolled between her thighs, and we pressed as much of our bodies against each other as we could. Jenny was rubbing the inside of her thighs against the outside of mine as I was seeking her pussy with my cock. Flexing my hips, I suddenly found the wet softness I was seeking, and slid deep inside. And slowly we moved as one. The familiar synchronised movement built out of years of pleasing one another, the measured building of our joint arousal, both knowing when the other would be ready to let go.

When the moment came, we both made a strangely primeval groan, as though we were cementing our permanence, knowing that whatever had happened in the passing pleasure earlier, this was the real thing.

We clung to each other until Jenny's pussy finally released me. I rolled to her side, we were holding each other's hand, and gradually we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to the sound of Jenny showering. Her body had absorbed the essence of two men and she wanted to feel fresh again. We didn't discuss much except to say we'd both enjoyed the evening, we looked at each other, and we knew we both meant it.

When Jenny received a text from Nikki later that Sunday she asked if I minded that her gym night might move from Wednesday to Tuesday, and she added that Nikki had said she and Chris thought our evening was great fun.

I had smiled, and it was clear that another evening might be discussed, but again I knew it was something to be decided by the two girls. Needless to say when Jenny arrived home on Tuesday evening both of them had suggested the following weekend, at Nikki's place again.

"You're definitely up for it? You're sure you're not doing it for me?" I studied Jenny's face for any sign of doubt.

"No, I want to. Tom, it's made me alive again, it sounds daft, but it's made me love you more, and I really don't mind you fucking Nikki, she's so much fun, I like her like a sister."

"Everyone says you could be sisters, but she's got bigger tits!"

I had to take evasive action as Jenny picked up a cushion and tried to beat me around the head.

"Bastard, I saw how you were looking at them on Saturday, well she's actually got a bigger ass than me so suck on that."

"I might well do," I burst out laughing and Jenny hit me again.

Later that week we were both watching tv when Jenny received a text from Nikki. She giggled, and then read it out to me.

'Chris has bought a game online. Hope we can play it on Saturday.'

"You'd better ask what sort of game because I'm not playing bloody monopoly," I uttered with disdain.

Jenny hurriedly texted back while giggling.

Two minutes later the 'ping' heralded the reply.

"She says it's a sex game, two levels, naughty and very naughty. Chris says it's got to be the very naughty option."

"Tell her I agree, and tell him to get the forfeits ready too!"

The texts flowed thick and fast for the rest of the evening, Jenny giggling each time she read one, but she wasn't telling me much.

And so Saturday arrived. We were both incredibly excited once more. We were much more relaxed too, knowing Chris and Nikki were of like minds.

Again the wine flowed and we took our time with the meal, while both Nikki and Jenny were dressed to impress as before.

All four of us were very much more touchy freely, we all felt able to show casual affection as the evening progressed.

As we cleared away the remains of the meal, Chris rearranged the lounge. The coffee table was removed, and from the conservatory he brought cushions, beanbags, throws, until the area between the sofas was one whole chill out zone.

"Ok guys, just sit back round the dining table with your coffee, and I'll get the box."

Moments later he appeared with quite a large, colourful box, emblazoned with the title, 'Truth or Dare' and underneath in brackets, ('But not as you know it').

Everyone giggled as he removed the lid.

Inside were two separate boxes, one entitled 'Naughty' decorated with mischievous smiley faces, and the other entitled 'Very Naughty' and this one was covered in little devils, with horns everywhere.

"So which one?" he asked, grinning.

"Need you ask?" I shouted.

"Okay, listen up. Inside this box are a series of cards, a bunch of 'Truth' cards, and a bunch of 'Dare' cards. Mixed in are some 'Community' cards which apply to everyone. So are we ready?"

"Hang on, just let me finish my coffee," Jenny said, with a smirk on her face.

"Fucking hell Jenny, get a grip." Nikki playfully tapped her on the arm.

Chris interrupted, "Oh, one more thing, because we're playing the 'Very Naughty' version, you'll need to see the first rule."

We watched as he lifted the lid on the 'Very Naughty' box.

On top of the contents was a bright red card, with the face of a devil, and a bubble coming from his mouth saying, 'All players must strip to their underwear before commencing play.'

Immediately there were loud screeches from both Nikki and Jenny.

"Oh my god," exclaimed Nikki, "I wasn't expecting that."

Jenny was equally surprised, but then said, "Okay, we can't chicken out," and she stood up from the table and said to Chris, "unzip me please Chris."

Nikki glanced at me and I laughed and said, "C'mon," and I helped her up and turned her around.

Both Chris and I struggled out of our clothes, leaving us both in our underpants. I wore baggy boxers, and Chris's were rather tighter shorts.

"Right, everyone into the middle, and sit on the cushions opposite your partner."

We all struggled to move to our positions, treading on various beanbags and cushions and finally sitting in a small square, leaving enough space to swap places or move around. Chris and I found it easy to sit cross legged, but both Jenny and Nikki were more modestly sitting sideways. Both looked absolutely gorgeous in their lingerie, Nikki in a pure white lacy bra and panties, and Jenny was wearing a deep cerise colour.

Chris placed the box in the centre. There were the two sets of cards ready to be chosen.

"I've no idea of the answer to this question, but in order to find out who starts, add up the two numbers of the first two houses you ever lived in. Whoever has the highest number starts, and we'll go round clockwise."

All of us spent a moment of mental arithmetic and then we had to say the answer out loud

"135," said Jenny.

"Oh god, 257," said Nikki.

"107," I said smugly.

"58," added Chris.

"Cheat! ...Cheat! ... fucking cheat!" shouted Nikki, realising that she was starting the game.

Everyone dissolved in laughter, with Nikki looking around for support.

None came and so Chris asked her, "Truth or Dare?"

"Oh god, go on.... Truth!"

Chris lifted the first card and read it out.

"When did you last masturbate?"

With all of us staring at her expectantly, she went bright red. "Oh fuck, I wasn't expecting that..."

"You have to tell the truth," I said, "that's the game!"

"Shit," there was a pause of several seconds, with everyone shouting, "go on..go on!" before she quietly replied, "Tonight... in the shower...while I was getting ready."

Even Chris was surprised, but didn't say anything.

"Next...next....someone else now, quickly," Nikki wanted to deflect attention from her, but we all realised that she was quite a horny lady.

And then it was my turn.

"Truth or Dare?"

Jenny knew which one I'd choose.

"Dare," I replied, and with a chuckle Chris picked up the card.

"With someone of the opposite sex, and not your partner, kiss them for thirty seconds while placing their hand on your genitals."

Everyone giggled and declared, "Nikki! It can only be you."

I looked across at her, and saw her smiling. As I crawled across the cushions and knelt in front of her I said with a serious look, "Don't squeeze hard!"

Chris applauded, and added, "I'm timing, here we go....thirty seconds."

Leaning forward Nikki had already gripped my cock through my boxers, even before I'd started kissing her. I knew she was on a mission, because as soon as the kiss began, she opened her mouth and her tongue was exploring mine, while her hand wasn't just gripping me, it was rubbing me.

"Stop!" Chris shouted, and I knew as soon as I separated from Nikki, that I had an erection. Awkwardly I clambered back to my place with Jenny smiling knowingly. I wasn't to know that Jenny's card was to reveal my predicament.

She chose 'Truth' and as Chris picked up the card for her turn, he declared, "It's a 'Community' card! It says, 'Everyone in the game must remove any clothing that they are still wearing."

There was a murmur from everyone, and an awkwardness as they struggled on the cushions to get naked. Sure enough as I tugged my boxers down, there was no hiding the stiffness of my cock.

"No one look at Tom's cock please! He's got a 'hard on!" Chris was enjoying the whole thing.

I had no chance of calming down as I looked across at Nikki's bare breasts , and caught a glimpse of her shaved pussy.

"Okay smart ass, your turn! " I wanted a small revenge.

"No it's not my turn yet, Jenny still has to pick another one."

Chris smiled before he read it out.

"How many vibrators or dildos do you own?"

I knew the answer to that, but Jenny confirmed it.

"Three, " she said proudly, "is that average?"

The question wasn't needed, but Nikki answered it, "I reckon so, I've got four, but one I don't use much."

"Okay, question master, your turn!"

We all watched intently as Chris said 'Dare.'

His face looked odd as he read out his card.

"You have to suck the toes of two members of the opposite sex for thirty seconds each."

"Nooooo!" shouted Jenny, "you're not coming near my toes, I'm too ticklish."

"I hope you've both washed your feet," I added with glee. "C'mon Chris, get sucking!"

"Stay away from me," Jenny was still objecting.

"Okay, I'll start with Nikki, you ready darling?"

There followed the funniest couple of minutes so far. First Nikki was giggling with delight as Chris acted up and made it sound like he was having sex with her feet. When he'd finished, Jenny was trying to fight him off until I grabbed her from behind and held her still. It was just like her feet were being 'attacked.' She screamed and screamed and screamed at the top of her voice as she fiercely kicked her feet. Eventually we both had to give up and face defeat, but not before he'd just about managed to suck them for two seconds.

All four of us just sat there laughing when it was over. Jenny took lots of teasing at not being able to carry out the dare.

"Right," Chris said, "let's get back on track."

It was Nikki's turn once more.

"You'll notice these cards are yellowish, but as you go down the pack they become orange and then red, that signifies the strength of the truth or dare. For this round I'm going to dip into the orange ones."

We all looked at one another, wondering how this would ratchet up.

"Nikki, your turn..... it says, 'choose one other person of the same sex," Chris paused, pointing to Jenny, "and kiss them on the lips for thirty seconds."

I saw Jenny's face look apprehensive, and she just said, "oh!"

Nikki didn't look phased at all, and I watched her move over the cushions towards Jenny.

Just for a moment they grinned at each other. "You ready?" asked Nikki.

Jenny nodded, and Chris cried out, "1,2,3, go!"

Both of them were very gentle for a few seconds, then Jenny just seemed to move her jaw and both girls were kissing open mouthed, their tongues lapping at each other, and then they were clinging to each other with their arms.

"Right, that's it," shouted Chris, but for at least, several more seconds they went on, until Chris shouted again, "okay ladies, time's up."

They sat back, briefly staring at each other, and looking slightly shocked. The room had gone quiet, before Chris broke the silence and Nikki retreated to her place with Jenny noticeably breathing deeply.

"Wow, that seemed a bit intense," Chris laughed with slight embarrassment, but quickly moved on. "Tom... truth or dare?"

"I think I'd better have truth."

Chris, looked at the card. "Another 'Community Card,' and it says, 'the youngest female has to be blindfolded for the next two rounds."

"It's you," shouted Nikki to Jenny, "you're six months younger than me!"

Jenny answered, "yeah, okay, don't look so pleased, something bad will happen to you in this game, I'm sure!"

"Luckily ladies, the game came with all the 'props," and feeling under the sofa Chris produced a black bandana and scrambled over to behind Jenny.

Soon her eyes were covered and she sat, rather nervously, on her cushion.

"Right, back to Tom. It was truth wasn't it?"

I nodded, and Chris picked out another orange card.

"Wow, this will be interesting, 'Have you ever had a gay experience? If the answer is yes, describe what happened."

Jenny couldn't see the look of dread on my face as I stuttered at first.

"Fuck Chris, I've never told this to anyone, except Jenny."

Jenny reacted as though she was going to tear off her blindfold, "Tom!" she croaked, "please darling do you really want to?"

"Yes I'm okay, I'm not ashamed, it was just something that happened."

Nikki looked across and sympathetically asked if I wanted to miss out that card.

"No.... no... I'm okay with it."

I drew a deep breath and went on.

"When I started my first job, the manager took three of us up north on a three day course. We had two double rooms and I had to share with the manager. I was nineteen, he was in his thirties. To cut a long story short, on the second night we all got absolutely paralytic, and I ended up sleeping with him, thinking it might benefit me at work. I won't go into details, Jenny knows those, but let's say there wasn't much that didn't happen."

"Wow!" Nikki exclaimed and blew me a kiss, as if to say, "so sorry."

"Chris went further and said, "thanks for sharing that Tom."

Jenny, from her darkness just said, "Well done darling." And so it came back to Jenny's turn again.

"Jenny, what you gonna go for?" asked Chris.

"Dare! Why not, I can't see what I'm doing so yes...dare!"

Chris picked the next orange card.

"This gets worse," was Chris's comment before reading the instruction.

"Sit between two members of the opposite sex and masturbate them for thirty seconds."

"Shit," said Jenny, "what if they both cum?"

I couldn't help it, but I muttered in jest, "you're not that bloody good darling!"

Everyone laughed, and Nikki straightaway lifted her up and guided her to sit between me and Chris. Chris was in charge of timing again and Jenny felt her way to finding both our cocks.

"1, 2, 3, go." and Jenny began to massage us both. We both grinned, and just before the end of the thirty seconds Chris jokingly cried out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," in a high pitched scream.

"Fuck off," Jenny said, and stopped, but not before squeezing both our balls.

"Ouch!" we both yelled in unison, and as Nikki helped her back to her place I smacked her across her ass, and made her yelp.

"If that was you Tom, I'll get my own back!"

"Okay, Order! Order! shouted Chris, "it's my turn again now. I'll go for truth this time."

Picking another orange card he announced, "Have you ever had sex with two different women on the same day?"

There was a murmur of expectation, and Nikki was heard to say, "Hmmmm, well that's easy, last weekend you did!"

Everyone laughed and Chris was told to move on.

"Okay, now we go to the red ones!"

Jenny was getting fed up with being blindfolded and Chris reminded her that it could be removed after this next round.

"Nikki first, what are you going for Nikki?"

With a mischievous look she replied, "Dare!"

Building the tension no one knew how 'daring' these red cards would be.

Chris coughed and then swallowed, "You will spend one minute giving oral sex to a group member of the same sex."

"FUCK!" both Nikki and Jenny spoke as one. "Is this game rigged?" said Jenny, "oh my god, are we going to do this?"

"C'mon, be a devil," I encouraged Jenny, it won't hurt. Here lean backwards, rest against the sofa."

The alcohol was helping, and Jenny positioned herself comfortably on her cushion. She must have felt Nikki kneel down in front of her as I moved away.

"Now I'll time the minute, counting down now."

Nikki gently pulled Jenny's knees up, and spread them apart, lowering her body flat on her front between them.

"1, 2, 3, go!"

Both of us watched as Nikki's head went down. With a loud gasp Jenny threw her head back, and gave a long groan. Nikki was producing a muffled sound of enjoyment, softly lapping at her pussy.

The blindfold disguised any expression on Jenny's face, but her body told everything. She had both hands on the back of Nikki's head, making sure that she didn't stop.

"Oh god," she moaned quietly, "oh god Nikki!"

Both Chris and I were mesmerised by both women enjoying it so much, and Chris turned to me, and whispered, "I'm not going to stop them."

I nodded as Nikki's head continued metronomically. Suddenly Jenny's moaning got louder, and she began to catch her breath, and then the panting started, something she did when she was getting close to her orgasm.

"God Nikki.....NIKKI....I'm going to cum!"

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers
12