Swarnima Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner conversation started in full flow. I told them about my own business and gave some hint of my success financially. Swarnima looked stunning in her dress. She was wearing a light pink full sleeved top that looked like a sweater. A white skirt with floral designs on it went down to just above her knees. She was wearing a seat of multicolored bangles on each arm. Her white heeled sandals matched perfectly with her skirt. She wasn't wearing glasses then and had likely had changed into contacts.

Her dress was obviously expensive. I could make out some initials on the strap of her sandals - probably designer wear. I was thinking this couple must be doing really well financially to enjoy the high life.

Needless to say I also kept checking her body out over and over again. I could sense Sid was uncomfortable at my staring but with a few drinks already in me, I pretty much didn't care what he thought. Swarnima continued to talk animatedly. She was quite smart and well read and conversation with her was fun. Sid, on the other hand remained sullen and morose. At one point it basically became just Swarnima and I conversing, with Sid remaining a silent spectator.

The couple obviously liked their alcohol. A glass of wine was followed by another and then a half-shot of whiskey and so on and so forth. However they obviously could hold their own, there was no hint of outright drunkenness from either of them. Swarnima was loosening up slowly and whenever I made the odd joke, her laughs of appreciation became louder. Occasionally she would touch my arm as I made some random witty remark. It was at one such moment that my leg accidentally slipped below the table and brushed against hers. I was about to bring it back, when i felt her leg press back against mine.

I looked up at her and she was continuing to talk to me in a normal tone. Sid hadn't noticed anything yet. So why stop a good thing when its going. I left my leg where it was, pressed against hers. We continued to talk, have the occasional sip of liquor and go through our food. i decided to try my luck a bit. Underneath the table, I pulled out my left foot from the slip-on shoe I was wearing. I lifted my foot and placed a set of toes against the side of her leg. Again, no visible reaction from her. I then started moving my feet up and down, my toes grazing her calf in a gentle motion. I could feel the softness of her skin against my socks. Her only reaction was to adjust her seating position to give me better access.

My poor cock was in a painfully erect state as dinner continued. I continued playing footsie under the table with her legs and she didn't seem to mind. I believe Sid sensed something was going on but had no idea what it was. On the surface we were simply having a friendly conversation. As dinner came to an end, I quickly slipped my foot back into the shoe.

"Heading back to the room?", I asked.

"Yes, it was a long drive in the morning to get here."

"Sure. It must have been very tiring."

"What about you?"

"Well, I am just going to walk over the beach for a short walk. I haven't been up there since reaching here."

"That sounds nice."

"Yes - there is a cool breeze outside. It will be very, very pleasant out there now."

"Shall we also go?"

Swarnima tugged at Sid looking for him to say a yes to her request.

"Right now? I'm really tired after the day. Let us go tomorrow. After all we'll be here for three more days."

"Oh come na. It will only be 10-15 minutes."

I could see Sid was very reluctant - even more so if it meant my company.

"Ok. You go up to the room. I'll just take a quick walk to the beach with Sri and be back in no time."

Sid had to agree reluctantly. After being adamant about not coming it was difficult for him to do a u-turn on this position and agree to join us.

Swarnima and I headed to the exit to go to the beach. The distance was only about 500 meters or so. The resort had placed standing lights along the way. As we got onto the sand, I realized my shoes would get sanded up. There was small bench and table nearby. I walked towards it to take off my shoes and socks. Swarnima did the same with her heeled sandals.

The sand was a bit uneven as it often is and Swarnima was finding it difficult to maintain balance. Perhaps the alcohol from the evening was beginning to show its effects. I asked her to hold my arm and she immediately slipped one hand under and clung to me as we walked towards the beach side. With pretty much every step, she was brushing heavily against the side of my body. I was getting aroused once again with the thought of this lovely woman next to me. She looked so wonderfully fuckable just then - what joy it would have been to grab her then, lift one thigh up and wrap it around my hips and then plunge into her again and again.

I had to occasionally put my hand on her hip or waist to steady her as we walked. Each time I did that, I kept my hand in place a few seconds longer - palm placed on her hip or waist or lower back. By the time we got closer to the water, I had my hands around her hips pressing the side of her body towards mine. She made no motion to push me away.

"Do you want to stand in the water?"

"I don't think so. I'm wearing trousers - they will get soaked."

"Roll them up na. Lets get our feet wet - i haven't done that in a long time."

I obliged. We both stood at the edge of the beach shore as the waves came in and rolled back out. The waves were occasionally a bit rough as they came in requiring Swarnima to hold on to me. Eventually we ended up standing close to each other, her back against my chest and my hands wrapped around her front, holding her firmly as the waves rolled in and out. And then, I realized - my cock had hardened again and was pressing against the small of Swarnima's back. It may have been already like that for a while. I wondered whether she was too sozzled to notice or if she was deliberately acting as if ignoring it. Each time a strong wave came, I would pull her body closer to mine and my cock would press harder against her back and rub on it. There was no way she couldn't sense that.

I decided to stay in that position a while. After a few minutes of cock grazing, I decided to take the next step. Until then I had both my hands placed on waist . I lifted them both up and placed them on each of Swarnima's breasts. Again, there was no pushback from her. I started squeezing each breast as I rubbed my cock against her back. I moved my head forward to place a kiss on the side of her neck and then to nibble on her ear.She didn't seem to mind one bit. We continued like this for a few more minutes. My hands were getting a a wonderful feel of her soft, full breasts - squishing them and pulling on the nipples. I continued alternating kisses along the side of her neck and nibbling on her ear lobe whle my erect cock kept pressing against her back. She didn't say one word. But I could hear her breathing go faster as my hands continued to ravage her breasts.

It was lovely experience fondling her on the beach. The cool evening breeze had a whoosh sound accompanied by the gentle roar of the waves as they came in and then turned back around. Everything felt so calm and serene except the raging hormones inside my body all of which were intent on trying to ravish this lovely woman in my arms.

"Sir, it is past beach closing time".

We were rudely interrupted by a voice from the back. It was one of the resort security guards. I wondered how much he had seen. Apparently we had to head back to the resort premises rightaway. I knew Sid was waiting for her so perhaps it was just as well we got interrupted. I held her hand in mine as we slowly walked back towards the main resort complex.

"I'll drop you to your room."

Swarnima didn't say anything in response. There was a strained silence as we walked back slowly to the resort. We went back to the point where I had left my shoes and she picked up her sandals in her hand. The feet were still muddied and would have messed up her sandals. The area near the elevator was deserted. I pressed the button and waited. It took us a couple of minutes to realize that the elevator was stuck somewhere up.

"It may be quickest to walk up. Its four floors though."

She nodded her head weakly. An older establishment, the hotel stairs were right next to the elevator and not a separate closed affair one side of the establishment, as is often the case in newer hotels. I still had her hand in mine. As we got to the first landing, I couldn't hold it anymore. I stopped and she did the same. We looked at each other for a few seconds. God - she looked so yummy then - in that dress and in her bare feet with sandals in one hand and with those bangles on her wrists. I cupped her face and started kissing her. She didn't resist. The first kiss was short and the next one a bit longer and so on and so forth. Her lips were soft and sweet and and I could smell the jasmine perfume scent off her body as we passionately necked.

Eventually she pushed me away.

"Sid will be waiting."

We made our way up to the second floor landing. I stopped her again and we repeated the necking session. This time I held her in a tight embrace against my body - her breasts squished against my chest as we kissed. I slipped both arms under her top and caressed the smooth skin of her back as we passionately kissed . At one point I unhooked the back of her bra and this seemed to make her change her mind and she pushed me away.

At the third floor landing we repeated the necking session. This time I lifted her right leg and placed it against the side of my hip, as I ground my cock against her crotch. This kissing session lasted the longest. My erect member was pushing against the thin fabric of her panty while one hand caressed the smooth of her back. I was in a state of massive arousal and obviously she was too. Her lips were so soft and pliant and we tongued each other oblivious to our rather public surroundings.

But eventually, I think she remembered her husband waiting in the room not just a few yards away. She turned around to walk up again and I followed her up the stairs to the fourth floor. She turned to the corridor heading towards her room and was about to press the bell to ask Sid to let her in. I caught her hand just as it was about hit the button. I pulled her towards me again and started kissing her once again. This was another long necking session right outside their room. It was definitely good the hotel was mostly empty and guests and attendants weren't scurrying around the corridors.

From inside the room, we heard footsteps and quickly stepped apart. We heard a click and there was Sid at the door. I think he had heard a noise and come to check. Swarnima and I were standing apart from each other but her face was flushed with an unmissable guilty look on it.

"Hi Sid. Just wanted to make sure she gets back safe."

He nodded to me and said a thanks. I could see he was still trying to process the expression on Swarnima's face when he opened the door.

"Goodnight Swarnima & to you Sid. Bye."

I decided it was best to call it a day and trudged a lonely walk back to my private cottage.

Not unexpectedly, it was difficult to sleep rightaway. Thoughts of Swarnima kept swirling through the mind. Thanks to a healthy sex life, my masturbatory habits had declined over time. But that night I couldn't control myself. My hands were a useful tool as always. It was late past midnight when I finally started dozing off.

The clock showed 8:03 AM when I opened my eyes next morning. I took a quick shower and decided to take a short stroll around the resort before heading for breakfast. The resort had some internal walking paths through shaded trees. After a twenty minute stroll I found myself near the front gate of the resort. I noticed a car drawn up by the reception and I saw Sid get in the car and drive away. I walked into the reception area hoping to see Swarnima there but no such luck.

The breakfast area turned out to be crowded. There were a lot of guests driving through on route to Pondicherry or to Chennai who had stopped en route for breakfast. The buffet turned out to be quite excellent and filling. I took my time trying out the different varieties of items that were on the menu and was winding up for a last cup of coffee when I saw Swarnima enter the room. One of the counters had a fresh fruit in a basket and I noticed her taking a couple of bananas for herself. She suddenly noticed me and waved a hi and then walked towards my table.

"That's all you are having for breakfast" Two bananas?"

"Oh no. Sid and I had breakfast a little while go."

"Ah. I saw Sid drive out a little ago as I completed my morning walk."

"Yes. He has a meet-up with college friends at Velachery in Chennai. There's a mall there I think."

"Yes. Phoenix mall. Quite popular. They have a Starbucks and also quite a few good restaurants."

"Yes. Thats the one."

"You didn't go with him? An all-boys reunion?"

She hesitated a bit.

"Well, I don't know his college friends and was thinking it might be a bit boring."

"Oh! ok."

I sensed there was something she was hiding back but forebore to ask further. The waiter came around to refill my coffee cup. We remained in silence for a few minutes. The events of last night were now beginning to run through my mind. I now noticed that she was wearing a somewhat more traditional attire. It was a bright orange salwar which accentuated her fair complexion and regular slippers - no sandals. She looked nice alright - but the sexiness coefficient had gone down a few notches - nothing like what she had looked like the previous night in her top and skirt and heels.

"So, he'll be back by lunch? You are on your own till then?"

"Yes. He said he'll call before he starts back."

"Great. So, what are you going to do this morning?"

This was obviously a leading question after the events of last night.

"Nothing much. I was going to relax in the pool a little bit maybe. You?"

"Me too. I was going to catch up on some emails but probably will do it in the pool at my cottage."

"Oh. Ok."

I could sense disappointment in her voice as she realized I may not come to the main pool area.

"You want to join me there? It has a shaded portion so you can stay out of the Sun when you want."

I could see her thinking about this for a few seconds. The implications were obvious as to where I was going with this invitation. Finally she nodded her head with a "yes" thrown in.

"Great. I'll wait for you here. Why don't you get your swimming dress and come down and we will walk over to my room."

Around fifteen minutes, she was back carrying a plastic bag with her swimming costume and change of clothes. We went over to my room. I was thinking about the previous evening and whether I should start getting touchy-feely with her again but somehow the timing didn't feel right.

I could see she liked my cottage premises the moment we entered.

"Wow. This place is so big. You have a living room area."

"Yes. It is quite spacious."

She walked in further and gave an approving look at the well laid out bedroom. The bathroom was quite large with a separate shower area and also a tub. There was a sliding door to the right which opened into the pool. She walked up there to open and see the pool area.

"This is lovely. I wished we had taken a room like this - could have been in the water all day."

"You're welcome to use this pool anytime, Swarnima."

I saw her face blush and turn a little red when I made this statement. She turned around to the bathroom, carrying her bag inside.

"Let me change into my swimming dress."

She went in and I could hear the click as she locked the door from inside. I had a few minutes to myself. I quickly undressed and put on my shorts in that few minutes of privacy and decided to head out to the pool. I went out and arranged the lounge chairs to be placed in the shaded section. I carried a couple of beach towels that the hotel had provided and placed one on each chair. The pool water was pleasant - not too warm and not too chilly. The shower was at one end of the pool and I headed there for the quick pre-wash before plunging into the water.

The shower water felt soothing against the skin of my body. I heard the sliding door from the cottage open and Swarnima came out. She looked absolutely lovely. She was wearing that same swim suit that she had worn yesterday.

"I've kept towels for you already. Just shower and hop in to the water."

She nodded and placed her cell phone on one of the lounge chairs. I drank in her body as she walked towards me. The shower cap had her hair neatly in place. Her lovely legs and smooth arms seemed to shine prominently in that morning light. She obviously sensed my intense stare. Her steps slowed as she approached the shower where I was already standing.

"Come over."

I beckoned to her and she joined me under the shower. We stood for a few seconds, close to each other as the water poured down our bodies. I had become aroused of course and I felt her breaths starting to go a bit faster. I cupped her face in my hands and placed a long kiss on her lips. She was passive at first and then responded by pulling me into a tight embrace. We continued kissing for several minutes underneath the shower.

Once, she stopped and looked around.

"Is it safe? This place feels so open."

"Yes. Don't worry. No one nearby to see us."

My hand started caressing her back and her bums as we necked. She had the back of my head in her hands as she pushed her mouth against mine, our tongues intertwining in a series of long passionate kisses.

"I'm so glad you didn't go with Sid."

"Well, I was supposed to."

"Oh. What happened?"

She hesitated a bit.

"Well we had a big fight last night. And I decided not to go."

"What happened?"

"He was being unreasonably nasty. About why I had to go to your table during dinner instead of the two of us dining alone."

"He suspects? Jealous?"

"Don't know - maybe he suspects. But, he used pretty nasty language and I was very upset."

"Well - he has good reason to suspect and be jealous."

Before she could say anything in response to this, I had captured her lips with mine again and we had another long snog.

"Damn - Swarnima, you were so hot last night. I couldn't keep my hands off you."

"I know...."

"If you didn't have Sid waiting in the room for you last night, I'd have dragged you back here."

"And then?"

"I'd have done, what I'm going to do to you now."

"And what's that?"

In response, I unzipped the back of her swimming dress. It was a matter of seconds before I had slipped it off her leaving her completely naked. I bent down and cupped one breast as my mouth took in one brown nipple and suckled gently on it. I felt her body shiver in pleasure. For the next several minutes I alternated between kissing her breasts and her mouth while my hands roamed freely all over her body.

I noticed that she was trim between her legs which was something I liked to see in a woman. One hand went down to crotch and I traced a gap with my forefinger across her pubic mound eventually stopping at an engorged clit. She gave a slight moan at the first touch of her clit. I could feel that she was wet and heavily aroused and started rubbing her clit. As I pleasured her clitoris with my finger, I kept randomly placing a series of kisses on her face, mouth and breasts. It didn't take her too long to come to a climax, clamping her thighs around my hand as she did so. I left my hand there in her crotch area as we went back to another round of kissing.

"Swarnima - you are so hot! I could do this all day."

"Thank you. I needed that."

I smiled.

"Yes - I noticed you were wet."