Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 01

Story Info
Haunted by her past, Swathi gets ambushed by five horny men.
6.5k words
4.38
29.3k
32

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sanjay pulled the flight itinerary from his coat pocket and pretended to review the details for the twentieth time. He glanced at his watch nervously, then at the paper again and then at her, standing at the kitchen counter with her back to him.

"You're going to miss your flight if you keep fussing around," she said without even turning around.

Sanjay blushed and stuffed the itinerary back into his pocket. Swathi never even had to be looking at him to know his every move.

"Go," she said, flashing him a kind, lovely smile over her shoulder. "It's only a couple days."

Only a couple days, Sanjay thought. But it would be the first time they would be apart since that night.

It was six months since that terrible night; six months since she told him everything and then begged to keep it a secret so that they could go on with their lives. Sanjay agreed -- he could never say no to Swathi. Instead, he doted over her and found a thousand different ways to blame himself.

"I'll call you when I land," he said, picking up his bag and moving towards the door to the garage. "We have plenty of everything. No need to go out."

"I know," Swathi said, opening the door for him. "Pooja is coming over. We'll probably hang out by the pool and watch some movies later."

"Oh, great," Sanjay said heaving his bags into the car trunk. "Maybe she can stay the night."

"Maybe," Swathi said..

Sanjay slammed the trunk shut and gave Swathi a big hug. He held her a beat too long and knew it when he felt the tension in her back.

"Go!" Swathi said, giving him a playful shove in the chest. "I'm fine."

"Yes you are!" Sanjay said with an exaggerated wink.

Swathi rolled her lovely eyes and stepped back towards the kitchen door.

"Don't forget to arm the security system after I leave," Sanjay called out after starting the car. "I upgraded the panel in the kitchen. You can control everything from there."

"I know, I know," Swathi said, waving him to back up and go.

Sanjay gave an embarrassed shrug and put the car into reverse. Swathi smiled and watched him back out of the garage and took long enough to make sure the automatic door shut completely.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

By late morning it was already quite warm. Pooja hadn't called yet so Swathi headed upstairs to change for the pool. Although she still avoided wearing anything too revealing in public, in private Swathi still enjoyed the feel of a sexy dress or one of her tiny bikinis. As she stood in front of her mirror putting her hair up in bun, Swathi looked at her lean and toned body.

I am still strong, she silently told herself. This body is still beautiful, and it is MINE.

Floating in their pool was one of her greatest pleasures now. The seclusion of their large yard made the real world seem so far away, and the gentle lapping of the water against her skin soothed away her tensions. Warmed by the sun and cooled by the gentle breeze, nature's touch helped ease her mind and forget the sometimes cruel touch of men.

When the doorbell rang, Swathi silently admonished herself for flinching at the sound. She paddled to the pool's edge and climbed out, wrapping herself in a thick terry robe before moving into the kitchen.

Even before that night, Sanjay had been something of a security freak. Swathi had often teased him for installing the network of computer-controlled wireless cameras around their property, but now she was glad. With just a few clicks she could view dozens of areas inside and outside the house from one of several monitors.

Standing at the kitchen monitor, Swathi clicked on the front porch cam and smiled when she saw the familiar figure of her friend Pooja standing with her bag slung over her shoulder.

"I'll be right there," she said into the intercom, then headed towards the front door.

Swathi was going to jokingly scold Pooja for being late when she swung open the door, but froze the moment she saw her friend's expression. Pooja's eyes were large and damp, and she clutched her bag tightly against her chest.

"I'm so sorry," she said.

Before Swathi could process her friend's words, she was suddenly aware of several masked men emerging from hiding places around the porch. Her frightened gasp was stifled quickly by a large gloved hand that clamped over her face. A powerful arm wrapped around her, pinning her arms against her body and she felt herself plummeting backwards into the house.

She tried to kick, but the powerful man simply lifted her off her feet so that her legs flailed wildly in the air. The room suddenly spun and she landed face down on her big, white sofa. A painful weight pressed at the small of her back while she felt her wrists tugged behind her.

There was the distinctive sound of heavy tape being unwound then wrapped tightly around her wrists. Swathi then felt her ankles bound and she was pulled roughly into a sitting position.

"Both of you keep you mouths shut," the masked man said, brandishing a large knife inches from Swathi's frightened eyes. "If either of you make a sound we're gonna come back and slit your throats!"

With that he gave Swathi a hard shove and all then men scattered into other parts of the house. Still breathing hard, she became aware of Pooja, similarly bound, in the nearby chair.

"They jumped me in the driveway," she said, her voice dry and panicked. "First there was only one. He said his car broke down and asked if he could use my phone. Before I could even answer they grabbed me and forced me to ring your bell."

"Who are they?" Swathi demanded. "What did they look like?"

"I don't know, a bunch of white guys," Pooja said helplessly. "They said they just want to rob your place. They said if I didn't stand there and ring your bell they were going to kill me!"

Swathi looked up at the ceiling as the sound of their thumping room to room echoed through the house.

"We have to get loose before they get back," she said firmly.

Both women struggled against their bonds until their ankles and wrists burned, but it was no use. Two of the masked men quickly reappeared. One hustled past them and entered Sanjay's study just off the kitchen. The other stayed near them in the living room rifling through the bookshelves. Swathi silently prayed that robbery was their only motive.

"Please take whatever you want and go," she said, trying to sound brave. "Our husbands will be back any minute."

The man going through the bookshelves ignored her as the others re-entered the room one by one. Swathi felt a growing chill in her gut as she realized none of them was carrying stolen goods.

"All the windows are secure and the curtains drawn, Boss," said of the men.

"All the upstairs cameras have been taken care of too," said another.

The man who had been in Sanjay's study emerged and stood by the kitchen security monitor.

"Everything's on stand-by," he said, clicking on some buttons. "I got all the outside cameras on this monitor."

"Good," said the man by the bookshelves as he moved closer to Swathi. "Then let's get started."

He slowly knelt in front of her and then removed his mask.

"Hello beautiful," Danny said with a wink and a grin. "Been a long time."

"Oh my god!" Swathi gasped, pushing herself backwards into the sofa.

As the others removed their masks, Swathi immediately recognized one of them as "MJ," the skinny cab driver/camera man who had taken part in her assault months earlier. The other three were unknown to her, but the look of animal hunger on their faces was all too familiar.

"Nick would be really pissed if he knew we were visiting you again," Danny said, slowly pulling off his gloves. "But me and MJ just had to have another ride."

"Yeah," MJ said, moving close to the stunned Pooja. "Does your friend here love to party too?"

"Swathi!" Pooja gasped. "What is this?  What's going on?"

But Swathi could barely hear her over the sound of her own breath and pounding heart. No, no, she kept telling herself. This can't be. This CAN'T BE!  She desperately tried to think of some way out.

"This is crazy," she said, trying to sound confident. "You've already set off the alarm. The police are probably on their way."

"Oh Swathi, you can do better than that," Danny said, rising to his feet to loom over her. "My boy Kip here has been hacking alarm systems since he was in high school. How's everything look Kip?"

"All clear, Boss," said the man in the kitchen. "If anyone comes near the house we'll know."

"Good," Danny said, satisfied, then turned his gaze back to Swathi. "Now, where were we?"

"Swathi!" Pooja cried out again as she felt MJ's hand on her shoulder. "What's happening? How do you know these men?"

"Pooja please!" Swathi exclaimed, still desperately trying to think her way out of the situation. "Not now!"

"Yes Pooja," Danny said mockingly. "Not now. We'll get to you soon."

He quickly leaned over and grabbed the collar of Swathi's robe, pulling it open and yanking it down her shoulders. His eyes narrowed as he admired Swathi's supple breasts, heaving in time with her fearful breaths beneath the tiny triangles of her bikini top.

"Oh yeah," Danny said. "Same old Swathi, parading your sexy body around like a good whore.  It's like you're telling the whole neighborhood to come over here and fuck you."

"Go to hell!" Swathi spat trying to scoot away from him on the sofa.

Danny placed one hand on Swathi's shoulder to hold her firmly in place while reaching down with the other to loosen the drawstring on her robe..

"Stop it," she grunted through gritted teeth. "Stop it!"

Danny pulled away the drawstring and then flicked her robe open, exposing Swathi's bare belly and firm thighs pressed tightly together.

"Fucking awesome," Danny said under his breath. Swathi's toned body and mocha skin were even more alluring than he remembered. He could already feel the blood surging into his cock.

"Please," Swathi said, her voice and will weakening as she saw the growing lust in Danny's face. "Please don't do this.  You can take anything you want from the house. There's jewelry upstairs. You can have it all. Just........just please....... don't...."

"There's only one thing in this house we want bitch," Danny said,  kneeling beside her on the sofa and jamming a hand between her thighs.  He grinned as he felt her trembling resistance.

"No...." Swathi said, her tone a prayer as much as a plea. "Please...."

Danny grabbed the bun of hair atop Swathi's head and yanked her head back, forcing her to arch her back and jiggle her breasts enticingly near his face. He could feel his cheeks go warm as he drank in the lovely scent of sunscreen and clean flesh. He called over to his skinny friend.

"Hey MJ, you gonna be able to stay hard this time?" Danny said, "I'm thinking Swathi here's been craving a hard DP for months!"

"I just took two Viagra boss," MJ said, lewdly grabbing at his crotch. "I'll still be destroying her shit long after you've thrown in the towel."

Danny released her and rose up while the other men laughed. Swathi sagged forward, shut her eyes and fought off a wave of hot nausea. 

She was aware of Danny pulling off his shirt and returning to her side on the sofa. Her head pounded and she could barely breathe. The moment she felt his hand grip her bare shoulder the memories exploded in Swathi's mind. She could remember every sound, every smell. She could feel her body being abused, violated, penetrated.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" She screamed in a shriek so loud and desperate that it even alarmed the hard men standing around her. "PLEASE! SOMEBODY HELP ME! SOMEBODY PLEEEEEEEEASE!"

She bucked her body violently as she felt Danny's arms wrap around her, but was helpless as he turned her and shoved her face down onto the sofa cushions.

"HELP ME!" Swathi screamed again. "GOD! PLEASE! SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

She felt his weight on top of her and she cried out as her wrists, still bound behind her back, were crushed against her body.

"Scream all you want you stupid bitch," Danny laughed, pressing her head into the cushions with his elbow. "Nobody's gonna hear you with the windows all sealed. Now aren't you glad your rich hubby paid extra for all the soundproofing?"

Swathi grunted and cried. Her mind, back in the present, searched desperately for something she could say or do, some way to save herself. She felt Danny's weight lift off of her and a tugging at her ankles, then her feet kicked freely. She felt him straddle her thighs and then a tugging at her wrists. He was cutting her loose.

She felt a chill over her back as he pulled the robe off her now free arms and a new wave of disgust as his hand caressed between her shoulder blades.

"Zack, Tommy, come over here and help hold the bitch down," Danny said, grasping both of Swathi's wrists. "MJ, you're on camera."

Swathi's heart raced, she could feel the sweat beading on her forehead.  Danny rose up just long enough to flip her onto her back. Two other men appeared in her field of vision. Each took one of her wrists and pinned her arms up over her head. 

Swathi struggled in vain against the strength of the two men who leered down at her. She shut her eyes tight when he felt Danny's hands massaging her breasts.

"Fuck I forgot how amazing your tits were," he said in a low tone, leaning over to nuzzle her cheek. "I'm gonna really take my time and enjoy this."

Swathi sobbed as he felt his damp breath and stubble against her cheek. She felt his fingertips work their way under her bikini top and probe for her nipple. She was vaguely aware of the sound of Pooja crying, but felt nothing over it. All of Swathi's thoughts and emotions were swirling around what she knew was about to happen.... again. She thought that night was the worst experience of her life, but somehow she sensed that this time it would be even worse.

She was right.

"Boss! Car!" shouted the man in the kitchen as the monitor showed a black sedan pulling into the driveway. "I think it's the husband!"

"Fuck!" spat Danny, quickly rising off Swathi and the sofa.

"MJ, you and Zack get the other bitch upstairs," he said, gesturing towards Pooja. "Kip, you and Tommy get by the door and get ready to take him out!"

"No! Don't!" Swathi gasped as the other men released her arms to obey their orders. "Don't touch him! Don't hurt him! Please!"

Danny grabbed Swathi by the wrists and yanked her hard into an upright position. He knelt on the sofa beside her and pulled her close so that his eyes, burning with intensity, were mere inches from hers.

"Listen very carefully," he said coldly. "You are going to do exactly as you are told or else your hubby is going to die a very painful death. Do you understand?"

"No, please.." Swathi tried to make some imploring statement but was quickly silenced when Danny grabbed the back of her head and shook her violently. She was aware that his knife was in his other hand and leveled at her gut.

"I'm going to sit back now," he said, his voice even but his eyes full of menace. "You are going to straddle me and put your arms around my neck. If you try to yell or even turn to look at him, I'm gonna cut you, but I'll make sure you watch him die before you bleed out."

"Please," Swathi said again, a tear running down her cheek.

Danny said nothing. He sat back as if relaxing on the sofa and gestured with his knife. Swathi did as she was told, straddling his lap as she heard the sound of the garage door motor humming to life. It seemed like there was a full minute of silence before she heard the doorknob turn.

"Hi baby," Sanjay said as he pushed into the kitchen. "You won't believe this but I missed the flight and the second one..... WHAT THE FUCK?"

As Danny had planned, the sight of his wife in a bikini, straddling the lap of some unknown guy froze Sanjay in his shocked tracks. That gave Kip and Tommy ample time to step out and jump him.

Swathi turned just in time to see Sanjay grunt in pain and lurch forward as he was struck from behind.  She screamed and tried to get up, but was held firmly by Danny. Sanjay went to his knees first, but a second blow to the back of his head sent him sprawling to the floor.

Danny grabbed Swathi's wrists and stood, forcing her to her feet. She tried desperately to pull free so she could run to Sanjay, but could only watch helplessly as the two men lifted his limp form and dragged him into his study.

"He's just stunned," Danny said. "He'll have a headache when he wakes up but he'll be fine. Whether he stays fine is entirely up to you."

He swung her wrist behind her back and shoved her towards the foyer and stairs.

"Now, let's go upstairs and have some fun."

Swathi, still stunned by the sight of Sanjay's motionless body, allowed herself to be led up the stairs. As they approached the master bedroom doors, she could hear the sounds of a woman groaning and crying.

Pooja! Swathi thought. But when they entered the room, she saw her friend still clothed and bound, sitting on the plush bench at the foot of her bed. As it turned out, the sounds she had heard were coming from the tablet that MJ held in front of Pooja's face.

She heard Danny chuckle over her shoulder as he led her closer. But Swathi already knew what Pooja was watching; she could see it in Pooja's dark, bewildered eyes as they went from her to the screen and back to her.

"Where's his cock bitch?" a man's voice demanded on the video..

"It's.....It's....Oh God!....It's in..in my ASS!" Swathi heard her own voice say. 

"Bet you didn't know your friend here was a pornstar," MJ said to Pooja.

"Do you like making dirty movies too Pooja?" Danny asked as he led Swathi to the edge of the bed. "Do you like getting fucked in the ass?"

Pooja could only sit in silent horror and shake her head as she watched him as he forced Swathi to sit on the edge of the bed..

"Stand her up Zack," Danny said, gesturing at Pooja as he unzipped his pants. "I want Pooja here to have a front-row view."

Pooja gave a frightened gasp as Zack pulled her to her feet, turned her around and forced her to kneel on the bench facing the bed. MJ put away his tablet and produced a digital video camera as a fourth man entered the room.

"The husband's safe and secure," Tommy said, rubbing his hands together. "Kip's got him downstairs nice and comfortable."

"Let me see him," Swathi demanded. "I want to see him!"

She tried to rise off the bed but Danny shoved her back down and grabbed her wrists.

"If you want to see him alive and well again then you'd better start being a good little whore," he said, releasing one of her wrists so that he could free his semi-rigid cock from his pants. "Now suck!"

"Fuck you!" Swathi spat, trying to take a swing at him.

Danny laughed as he easily intercepted her arm, grabbing it and lifting her off the bed. He swung her around and shoved her so that she was face down on the mattress with her legs still hanging over the edge. She grunted and struggled but he quickly crossed her arms across her back. Holding both her slender wrists in one hand, Danny used the other to yank aside her bikini bottoms as he kicked open her legs.

Pooja, still unable to believe what she was seeing, let out a horrified gasp. Danny smiled, callously spit in his hand and looked at her as he slowly stroked his cock.

"You didn't answer me before," he said to her. "Do you like getting fucked in the ass too?"

When Pooja didn't answer MJ lowered the camera and gave her a hard shove.

"Answer the boss, bitch!" he shouted as Zack tightened his grip around her waist.

"N..no," Pooja said, shaking her head rapidly. "No."

"Then I'll make you a deal," Danny said. "We only came here to make another movie with Swathi. We won't fuck you, but you gotta suck all my boys here to keep them hard."

"You're gonna be our fluffer, bitch!" MJ said gleefully as he leveled the camera at Pooja's face to capture her horrified expression.

12