Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 18

Story Info
Swathi and Sanjay learn to endure.
3.5k words
4.52
4.7k
5

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EPILOGUE

Nine Months Later...

Swathi awoke on the luxuriant king-sized bed snuggled up against Ivan, her muscular 6'8 Slovakian captor. The naked woman clung to him for warmth every night since he wouldn't let them use any covers. Yet her life had become... surprisingly bearable in captivity. The Indian beauty kissed the curve of her sleeping partner's shoulder and began to slide down the length of the bed.

These days, Ivan allowed Swathi a modicum of freedom that made life at least worth living. That wasn't to say he wasn't aware of the possibility she might try to escape. Every major room in Ivan's house was outfitted with a heavy, anvil-sized iron weight with a circular anchor and an 8-foot long chain attached. Every night when she slept in bed with him, Ivan always made sure to snap a manacle around Swathi's left ankle, keeping her connected to the iron weight by the chain's sturdy, unbreakable length.

It was no different now, as the slender woman slipped down toward the foot of the bed. She woke up her captor the way she did every morning now, a comfortable routine which she had even learned to enjoy.

"Uuuuh!"

Ivan stirred as Swathi gripped the base of his manhood and pumped it to life. It sprang to full attention, a stiff erection just for her. Now she slid her tongue from the base of the Slovakian's shaft to the very tip. She sucked the crown of his cock teasingly before swooping downward again, taking each testicle between her lips. The sounds of her gentle sucking soon filled the bedroom. The tips of Swathi's nipples brushed against the Nordic man's thighs as she ventured deeper, her tongue cradling that shaft until her nose pressed softly against the shaved smoothness around the base.

Ivan's eyes snapped open as he looked down and felt his cock buried in his gorgeous captive's throat.

"AHHHH. Mmmm. Yes, my love. Don't stop," he murmured.

'My love.' Such a twisted term of endearment it was, coming from that man's lips. At first, it had revolted Swathi every single time. But over the course of weeks and then months, a kind of Stockholm syndrome had taken effect over her. And Swathi wasn't the only one who had changed.

To Danny's shock, over time Ivan had begun to actually grow fond of Swathi - so fond that he even killed Tommy, one of Danny's men, and warned Danny that Swathi was 'his no more.'

By then, Danny had already earned good money from Swathi's dark web streams, and besides, making a dangerous enemy of Ivan, who was known for his brutality, wasn't worth the trouble. So it came to be that Danny wisely let sleeping dogs lie and discontinued his vendetta against the Kapoors.

So Swathi and Sanjay had been saved, in a way... at least from the fate Danny had originally intended.

But that did not mean that Swathi was not still suffering. Even now, as she lovingly slurped on Ivan's cock, her face bobbing up and down, she thought of her poor husband. Poor Sanjay.

'Ivan only keeps him around as a constantly humiliated pet because he knows that I'll go crazy if he kills him or gets rid of him. He knows that as long as he keeps Sanjay alive, I'll behave and be good girl,' she thought grimly as her jaw rippled with the effort of sucking cock. Now Ivan sat up. He reached out one of his big hands to bunch up Swathi's silky dark tresses and urged her mouth once more down his rock-hard meat.

"Uuuu!!!!!" Swathi had to breathe through her nose as Ivan slammed her face down to his crotch. Her chin felt the warmth of his balls pressing against it. The gorgeous woman held herself there for a good five seconds before coming up for air, gasping. Sticky tendrils of pre-cum glistened on her bottom lip in the early morning light. Ivan's cock was fully sheened in her slobber by now. Next she gripped that shaft with her fist, jerking him in a languid, enticing way as she looked up at him seductively. A jewel of pre-cum poked out at the cock's tip.

"Good morning, baby. Did you like your wake-up call?"

A soft but deep rumble of laughter greeted her.

"You always know how to get me going, love. Mmmm. I think it's time for your daily ass-fuck."

Every morning after Swathi woke up Ivan with her cock-sucking this was always the next part of their morning routine. Now the naked beauty turned around and put her ass up in the air for her captor. She heard him reach into the nightstand drawer for a bottle of lube. Soon she felt its liquid suddenly warming her as he poured a generous dollop of it into her wrinkled hole.

"Ahhh!" She groaned as she looked over her shoulder and saw him slathering more of the oil up and down the sides of his gigantic cock. It was a 10-incher, and thick. She knew that not all of that monstrosity was going to fit in her ass. It never did.

Now, Swathi braced her hands together and bowed her head, preparing her body for the inevitable. She stiffened as she felt the bulbous tip resting against her anal ring. Then Ivan began to push. With slow but inexorable firmness, he thrust that baseball bat of a dick inch by inch into the woman's tight ass. The slender captive let out a sharp breath of air and forced herself not to tighten up, urging her sphincter to allow the penetration.

"UGHHH!" Swathi was panting now, sweat beading on her brow as she focused on relaxing her muscles. No matter how many times he fucked her, those first few moments never got easier. But soon she'd acclimated to his rock-hard girth. Soon she felt her anal muscles clamping around the contours of his manhood firmly embedded between her butt cheeks. Soon he had a gentle rhythm going, letting her acclimate further to the brutal invasion of his cock.

"Mmmm," Ivan groaned appreciatively. He gripped her by the hips and began to pump in and out of her, admiring those smooth ass cheeks and relishing the sounds of her groans rapidly easing into moans of pleasure.

This wasn't Swathi's first rodeo. She'd found ways to enjoy her intimacy with Ivan, and Ivan's willingness to save her and Sanjay from the relentless humiliation of being porn stars on the dark web had earned her undying gratitude no matter how sick or twisted Ivan might be in other ways. So right now Swathi gladly accepted that cock in her ass.

"Mmmm. Yes baby, fuck me. Oooh! Fuck me. Please fuck me," she moaned, even nudging her ass backward to meet the brutal impalements of that vein-engorged penis. She slipped one hand beneath her now, to her pussy, and began to rub her clitoris. The exquisite if sometimes excruciating sensation, intense beyond belief, of that cock sliding in and out of her rectum, made Swathi's pussy wet as she continued to pleasure herself and grip her anal ring around that thrusting cock.

"Oooh god, yes baby. Fuck me in the ass. Ooooohhhh!" Swathi moaned. "I love your cock in my ass."

SLAP. This was perhaps Ivan's favorite part. He stared gleefully at those well-sculpted butt cheeks sliding back to accept his cock, slapping each of those cheeks in turn as he fucked her.

Meanwhile, bound in a dog cage on the far side of the room, a tormented Sanjay could hear every moment of his wife's sexual congress with their owner and captor. Sanjay, his ankles shackled together and wrists chained behind his back, now wore a collar around his neck with a name tag that read 'Cum-Dump' and could only listen with despair as his wife expressed mounting pleasure with another man.

'I deserve this,' he thought. As much as he resented Swathi for cooperating with their captor and being such a willing sex slave, part of him knew that he had only one person to blame for this degrading and de-humanizing predicament. Himself.

"Ahhhh!!! UUHHHHH! You're milking my balls, my love. Are you ready?"

"Please fill me, baby. I need your cum," Swathi purred.

"Not yet. First you CUM for me," Ivan growled. Swathi's moaning reached a crescendo as her body bounced backward again and again, sheathing Ivan's cock. Her fingers fluttered feverishly between her legs, sending her clitoris toward a glorious rapture as her belly muscles clenched up, her insides feeling a gathering tightness and buildup of bliss just begging for release.

"Oh god! Oh god!! Oh god!!!" Swathi was panting now, feeling that cock plunging into her ass with exquisite clarity, the friction of that manhood in her tightest hole combining with the warmth spreading through her pussy, her fingers battering that engorged joy nub with fervent dedication. Then she was there. Swathi felt herself go over the edge. The sexy Indian beauty felt her cunt convulse in the throes of passion and pleasure. Hot liquid streamed down Swathi's thighs and coated her fingers as she groaned and trembled. Her free hand grabbed onto the sheets beneath her in a white-knuckled grip as she felt wave after wave of euphoria pulsing through her.

"AHHH!"

She collapsed forward and now Ivan upped the ante. Swathi squealed into the mattress as he pressed down on her head with one hand and used all the force of his hip muscles and gravity to pound the woman's tight ass like a hammer. With the ferocity of a juggernaut, Ivan threw his hips forward and slammed his cock into Swathi's anus again and again, stretching her, threatening to tear her fragile anal walls. The lubricant served its purpose though, and the wet sounds of moist friction and suction filled the bedroom until Ivan let out a mighty roar of satisfaction.

"AAAAHHHHHH! FUCK!"

Ivan kept his hand on the back of her head, mashing her face into the mattress as he released a torrent of cum into her battered anal sleeve, filling her bowels with a sticky volley of seemingly endless sperm. He shuddered atop her for an eternity. Swathi felt her heart pounding as that cock leapt inside of her. She held her breath and waited for it to be over. Then, at long last, he sagged and went limp, the last of the seed emptied from those prodigious balls. He looked down and placed his hands on either side of Swathi as he withdrew his shaft and stood up. Staring down, he could see the stretched webbing of Swathi's poor ass, a thick globule of cum seeping out to stain the bed sheets.

"Oh my god. One of these days you're going to kill me with that cock, baby," Swathi gasped, flattering him, knowing how much he liked it when she did. That was the thing about Ivan. No matter how brutal he was, he was at least predictable. He was no mystery. He could be reasoned with, in his own way, at least on his own terms. As long as she cooked for him, as long as she was a good lover to him, she knew that she and Sanjay would stay safe. And in return? Well, in return Ivan allowed her the kinds of modest liberties that made this tightly controlled existence still worth living.

Ivan sighed with satisfaction and reached out, palming his lover's ass.

"You are as irresistible as ever, my love. Now... what do you think? Shall we let our pet out of its cage?"

Swathi knew what was coming next. This was the last part of the morning sexual routine. It was also, to Swathi's eternal shame, perhaps the part she looked forward to the most each day.

"Yes. I would very much like that," she murmured.

She heard the heavy footfalls of Ivan's footsteps as the naked behemoth walked over to the giant crate and let Sanjay out. Poor Sanjay, with his wrists chained behind him, had to awkwardly shimmy forward on his knees.

"You know what to do, pet," Ivan growled to Sanjay. "Clean her up and give her more pleasure like a good little slave."

Sanjay silently did as his owner expected. He shimmied to the foot of the bed on his aching knees and leaned forward. His tongue focused first on lapping up the seed gushing from Swathi's anus. The Indian man closed his eyes and concentrated on sucking up the sperm of the man who had just ass-raped his beautiful wife, hating the humiliation of it. But the next part brought at least a semblance of consolation. Once he had completed his most degrading task, he was now at least allowed to have a more proper intimacy with the woman he loved.

Swathi looked down as her husband began to feast on her pussy. She hooked one leg behind his head and threw her head back with a moan.

"Oooohhh yes. Don't stop. Mmmmm."

Ivan stood admiring the show for a moment. Then, with a bored grunt, he nodded at Swathi. "I'll go downstairs and make us some breakfast. Make sure you put him back in his cage when he's done."

"Yes, my love," Swathi replied dutifully. Then she re-focused her attention on Sanjay. She felt her pussy juicing up beneath his tender ministrations. His tongue lapped so lovingly against her clit. His face pressed eagerly to her sex as she began to nudge her pussy against his tongue, her breathing becoming more ragged by the minute.

'I'm so sorry, my love,' she thought, truly meaning 'my love' only when she thought about her husband. 'I'm sorry you got us into this mess. I'm sorry you were a failure as a husband,' she thought. 'But I still love you. But you and I both know you deserve this.' Those conflicting thoughts and emotions, love and regret and anger intermingled, coursed through her now as she readily accepted her husband's demeaning status. Perhaps Ivan was a monster, true. But in some ways Sanjay was something worse: a failure. A husband who had messed with the wrong people, acted unethically, and failed to protect his family. If that wasn't monstrous, then Swathi didn't know what was.

So Swathi let Sanjay suck her clit and lick her pussy without a trace of guilt. She slid her fingers through his hair and caressed his scalp as he continued to pleasure her like the slave he was. And besides, Swathi knew that this was one of the fleeting moments when Swathi could at least give Sanjay some comfort. Pleasuring her, ironically enough, was one of the few parts of Sanjay's pitiful existence that could give him any sense of satisfaction.

Now Swathi's breaths were beyond ragged. Her chest rose and fell, her nipples pebbled up with rising lust as she ground her sex against his mouth.

"Yes, pet. Oh YES!" Swathi cooed. She reached up and fondled her own breasts with one hand even while her other hand clung to the back of Sanjay's skull and urged him to feast harder. He slurped lovingly on her soft folds, her scent enshrouding him as her wetness clung to his chin and bathed his mouth. Sanjay could feel her almost reaching the precipice if the audible encouragement she was giving him didn't make it obvious already. The woman's cunt heaved in a rhythmic pattern, her excitement cresting like a wave about to come crashing down.

"YES! OOOOOHHHH GOD!" Swathi squealed, her cunt bucking against Sanjay's face as fresh fluids spewed out in joy, her cunt's convulsions announcing to the world another pinnacle of pleasure.

Sanjay's slurping intensified as he pushed his mouth forward and lapped up those sweet, tangy juices, as much of them as he could, while the rest glistened on his face, smeared against his nose and chin.

Finally, once Swathi had her breathing under control, she looked down into her husband's eyes. There was an apology there, shared between two people who loved each other despite their horrific circumstances. Swathi wasn't sure she could ever forgive Sanjay for what he'd done, but she was trying to... and giving him pleasure was one way to show that.

So when Ivan came back upstairs with two trays filled with steaming omelets and a side of bacon, even though Swathi's stomach rumbled with a 'yes please!' she paused and looked at her captor, preparing to give him the best puppy-dog eyes she could. She had just put Sanjay back in the huge, custom-built, oversized dog cage but hadn't yet closed the door.

"My love, do you mind... can I please fuck our pet before breakfast? He did a good job this morning and made me come hard. Please, baby... can I?"

Ivan gave her a long, thoughtful look. Finally, he shrugged. "Fine, but be quick about it, woman. You don't want your eggs getting cold."

After throwing a look of gratitude Ivan's way, Swathi crawled into the cage with her husband. The 8-foot long chain was just long enough that she could reach both the bed and the inside of Sanjay's enclosure. The amenities in Sanjay's cage consisted of only a bucket so he could... well, take care of certain bodily functions, and a thin, threadbare towel. Sanjay now lay backward on the towel as his gorgeous wife straddled him. She positioned herself carefully so that the manacle around her left ankle wouldn't chafe against his leg. He looked up at her with grateful eyes as Swathi clasped the firm, modest girth of his erection and lined up that penis between her delicate labia. With a firm plunge, she lowered herself. Swathi sighed with contentment as she felt her husband's cock fill her, as she felt her ass cheeks resting on her husband's lap.

'This is still my favorite cock,' she thought to herself.

Then she began a rhythm, her body bouncing. Sanjay stared up at his wife's shaking body, those beautiful tits bobbing in time to her lunges as her cunt lips clung to his shaft and her tight wetness enveloped him. The long raiment of Swathi's charcoal-black hair cascaded down her back and swayed as she pumped her pussy up and down the length of his hard-on with a love reserved only for him. Soon her soft moans seemed to caress the entire room, their music acting like a balm on Sanjay's tortured soul.

'I'm so sorry, baby. I'm sorry I failed you. I'm sorry I was a fool!' That mantra echoed through Sanjay's mind even as pleasure overtook him... even as Swathi's slender nakedness impaled itself on him again and again. Each time her pussy slid down to encase him, she was proclaiming her love for him, a gesture as wordless as it was deep despite their shared humiliation.

"Hurry up, love. Your eggs are getting cold," Ivan growled. From the tone of Ivan's voice, Swathi knew she could expect a whipping if she ignored him for too long. So now Swathi redoubled her efforts.

"Come for me, baby," she mouthed to Sanjay. Her hands spread out against his chest. He shivered as he felt her palms pressing down on his pierced nipples. Her body smacked down on him with more force, her cunt bouncing onto his lap as his cock filled her. She felt Sanjay's manhood straining inside her now. She ground her pussy wildly on top of him, clenching up her cunt muscles to squeeze the full length of his rigid pole. And then she felt him surrender. She felt her poor husband seize up beneath her, his cock fountaining Indian sperm which swam in the millions toward her womb.

"Oooooohhh!!!" Swathi sighed with satisfaction and gratitude. She leaned over and kissed him while the last spurt of his seed washed through her. She'd at least given her husband a semblance of comfort and pleasure. Their intimacy, degrading as it had to be, would have to be enough. It would have to sustain them until someone could rescue them, or until Swathi could escape and get help. Because with each passing month, Swathi felt Ivan trusting her more. Already he was willing to leave her chained up but alone at the house for longer and longer stretches of the day. It was just a matter of time before she found a way free. She truly believed that.

So for now that was what kept Swathi and Sanjay going. Hope and pleasure under a captor brutal but not nearly so brutal as some. For now, sitting on his lap, as Swathi felt Sanjay's cock softening inside her pussy in a dog cage somewhere in rural Texas, she clung to that last bright hope.

THE END

~ ~ * * ~ ~ * * ~ ~ * * ~ ~

AUTHOR NOTE:

I've been in a better frame of mind lately, so I hope this somewhat more positive ending is more satisfying. Soon I'll be posting chapters for a new story, one which should prove to be deliciously dark. Remember, it's more than okay to indulge your darker fantasies. In fact, sometimes it's one of the best ways to hold onto a little sanity in this crazy world where reality is often stranger (and even darker) than fiction.

12