Sweater Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darla, our waitress, grinned. "Hi, Stephanie. It's nice to meet you. Would you like a scone or a muffin? Maybe a slice of pie?"

Laura looked at me and I just asked for a scone and Laura decided on a slice of a berry pie.

Laura softly whispered. "This is one of the best after-hours lesbian hangouts. Usually couples, actually, but sometimes single girls come here. It's comfortable and the customers are usually members of the LGBTQ community. As long as you're polite and considerate, you're welcome here. If you come back alone, come dressed en femme. It's not a regular pick up scene, but just polite."

I nodded and I smiled as she took the tips of my fingers into her hands for a moment.

"I love you, Stephanie. I always will. You will always have a place to stay, a friend in need, and a sister to do fun things with. Remember that."

We had a relaxing and comfortable time as two girl cousins just catching up and sharing gossip. Laura greeted a few other women who came in, though none came to our table to chat.

"People will usually leave couples alone to relax. They really won't bother you unless you invite them and we might invite some select people to have tea with us. You never know who will come here to visit."

We did have a very nice time there and, after a refill of our hot water and tea, paid our bill, leaving a nice tip, I noticed, for Darla.

On the way home, Laura smiled often and put her hand on my thigh more than once with the predictable result. When we got to her apartment, I had a very visible bulge in the front of my skirt.

She pulled me into her arms and rubbed her tummy back and forth across my bulging place. In a few moments, her hand found my cock again, through the fabric of my skirt.

She seemed to come to a decision and dropped to her knees in front of me, kissing my bulge through my clothes. "Do you have something for your big sister?"

I moaned and she held my butt as she pulled me toward her, kissing me again before she raised my skirt and slip to see the bulge in my panties. Kissing that and licking that for a moment, she seemed to have come to a big decision. She pulled my panties to the side and freed my very had cock. Kissing the head, licking my precum from it, she began to suck me off.

"Yummm, this is so nice, little sister. You taste really good."

The situation was just so amazingly erotic, I began to gently thrust my pelvis toward her in time with her movements. It didn't take very long for her to push me over the edge. I began to shoot a very respectable load into her mouth and she sucked me off avidly, swallowing my cream.

"I love you, big sister."

I rested for a brief moment before I helped her stand and kissed her thoroughly, tasting the hint of my cum on her lips and tongue. I didn't need any coaching for this part. I pushed her to her bedroom and onto her back on her bed. I lifted her dress and slip, admiring her beautiful panties. They were wet and fragrant and I needed her so badly...

I began to kiss and lightly lick her inner thighs above her stocking tops, working my way up to her panties. Gently, with my teeth, I pulled her panties to the side and began to kiss and lick my way up and down her labia, enjoying her moans. She began to hump my face as I licked and ate her pussy into oblivion.

I took my time, teasing her a little bit along the way, but finally concentrating on her clit as I pushed two fingers into her pussy to stroke her G-spot. With a moan and a half scream, she had a marvelous orgasm, dripping loads of her girl cream for me to enjoy. I kept at her through a second orgasm until she pushed my face back, squeezing her thighs together.

I just held onto her as she shivered and shuddered until she began to relax. She opened her eyes and smiled at me lovingly. "I love you, too, little sister."

We undressed each other and carefully put our dresses away before removing our makeup and putting on our nighties. We crawled into bed together and held each other closely.


12