Sweep Me Off My Feet Ch. 05

Story Info
Doubts creep in at the bachelor party.
6.7k words
4.77
2.7k
4

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jroseemi
jroseemi
140 Followers

As the spring turned into summer, Daniel and the Weeks siblings seemed to be spending more and more time with Zayne's group, which Zayne liked fine because he enjoyed having Brinxton around. Even with work for both of them, they were finding plenty of time to be together, and going to events together. So of course, they ended up being the second people after the immediate family to know when Elias proposed to Aspen.

There was a small celebration with just the family, but they had the engagement party not too long after. Zayne gave a very heartfelt speech about his sister and Elias, telling everyone that he decided to talk because he loved the spotlight more than anyone else and the doctor still wanted Zev resting, and Zev hated public speaking. That got the laugh he was hoping for, too.

Aspen wanted a winter wedding, so they were going to plan for next winter. She didn't want to step on Brielle's toes, and it gave them time to have some fun with the planning. Elias asked Zayne and Zach to be his best men, though he didn't ask Daniel to be a groomsman at all, and Brinxton noticed that that seemed to bother Daniel. Around the twins and Elias, though, he didn't say anything.

The whole group had some drinks a few weeks after the engagement party, and talk turned to logistics of married life once it happened. Zach asked if that meant Elias was going to move out, as neither twin could picture their sister living in the house built up to be accessible for Zayne as if she was another roommate.

"That wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, you know," Aspen said airily. "I'm very good at helping you when I need to."

"Of course," Zayne agreed. "But eventually, both Elias and Zach need to go and live their lives. I know the house was bought with the idea that we would always have someone there with me to help, but it's okay to step away and let...I don't know, nurses step in, I guess."

"Or a partner," Zach pointed out. "You could get serious with someone eventually and have them move in. And when that happens, then I'll leave. I'm not looking to settle down now or anything. Elias and Aspen can get their own place though. They don't have to go far."

Zayne gave his twin a look. "Yeah, because so many men are jumping for a chance to commit to me. You can't let my lack of a love life stop you from doing what you want. I'm fine."

"Lack of love life? What the hell is Brinxton here then?" Zach asked.

"That's my sex life, dude. Two different things," Zayne pointed out, and then turned to Brinxton. "If he asks you for a resume for marriage material, you can tell him where he can stuff it."

Brinxton seemed to give that a great deal more thought than Zayne intended before he smiled and made some joke about not getting tripped into married life just yet. Zayne gave a motion that seemed to tell Zach that he had his answer, and Zach shook his head at them.

In the end, it was decided that Elias and Aspen would start looking for a place to live, but Aspen wanted to be close by just in case. Zayne waved his hand dismissively at that, but he wasn't going to stop them. He enjoyed having them around, even if he wanted them to have the space to live their lives as they wanted to.

Leading up to the bachelor party, Zayne had to go in and get another epidural shot, which Brinxton ended up taking him to. It wasn't as intense as the ablation, but he had explained it was also about once a year and they put the needle directly into Zayne's spine and put numbing medicine in to help relax the area and bring pain down.

With the warmer weather, they got to play basketball together, and Zayne hadn't been joking that he was good on the wheels. They had rules in place that he could every once in a while skip dribbling due to the disability, but Brinxton and Zach's height difference didn't help them as much as Brinxton thought it would. Zayne was damn good at the game while on wheels.

They also spent time in the pool. When Daniel was with them, Brinxton noticed that Zayne wore his swimming shirt to cover up the scars, but when it was just them, he ditched it and just enjoyed the water. Zayne was a good swimmer and they enjoyed some alone time in the hot tub after exercising too.

Much to Brinxton's confusion, Brielle seemed to be making efforts to include him in things in a meaningful way. She even asked him while they were putting together little bags full of bubble wands for the wedding what boarding school was like for him. He looked at her in consternation for a bit before answering, but he told her. "At first it was terrible. I had no idea why I was there, what I had done wrong. I had some suspicions based on their reaction to catching me with Josh, but I had assumed that they would have reacted that way to catching either of us smooching on someone."

Brielle frowned at that. "They didn't particularly like finding me kissing a boy at school. I got quite the lecture, but they never sent me away, so maybe they both hate it but view what you did as worse. Despite the things I've said to Zayne, I don't have an issue with you being with men. Live and let live."

Brinxton smirked at that, "It's good to have your approval. Especially considering that your fiance used to be with men."

Brielle gave a strained smile at that. She looked down at the bubbles in thought and then said, "Used to be isn't quite right, actually. We have an agreement. I can't give him everything he desires, so as long as he is discreet he can get his fill of men on the side. He's not really supposed to bring feelings into those encounters though. He's supposed to stay faithful that way to me."

Brinxton tried to keep his shock from his expression but failed miserably. "That's more progressive thinking than I would have given you credit for a month ago," he said, honestly.

Brielle chuckled at that. "I understand that there is a lot men can give him that I can't. A strap on only works so well." She fell silent for a moment as she tied up a few more bags. "He really hates you and Zayne together. I know he still has feelings for Zayne, but sexually, that's off limits to him. He thinks you're going to sweep Zayne off his feet and ride into the sunset with him though."

"I'm not really a sunset-riding fellow," Brinxton said. "A fact that Daniel is well aware of both through my reputation in the community and my outright statements any time we've hung out." He shrugged, "I don't know of any way to make that any more clear."

Brielle looked thoughtful. "Well, he'll see the truth of it when Zayne actually meets someone he wants to settle down with, and then you won't be someone he is annoyed with."

Understanding dawned on Brinxton's face. "I sincerely doubt Zayne would be willing to be Daniel's secret side-piece, even if you would authorize it. He doesn't seem to have any animosity toward him, but he isn't interested in getting his heart broken again."

She nodded her head in understanding. "That's actually why I haven't authorized it. I don't have any ill will or feel threatened by Zayne because I know Zayne would rather cut his own dick off than be hurt by Daniel again. It doesn't stop Daniel wanting that though. Eventually, I think we'll see Zayne meet someone who he wants to marry and Zayne will be unavailable to Daniel for good. When that happens, maybe my husband will be less aggressive around you."

Brinxton sniffed. "I doubt it. He still seems to feel like Zayne owes him something."

His sister couldn't argue with that, so she didn't try. "I'm sure Zayne will put him in his place soon enough. You'll be spending an entire week all together in Las Vegas, after all. If Daniel comes back with a black eye, at least make sure you get him something so it's gone by the wedding, please?"

Brinxton chuckled at that. "No promises."

She bumped his shoulder with hers but her eyes were twinkling with amusement, and then they went back to the work they were doing.

The wedding was planned to be a middle of fall wedding, so the bachelor and bachelorette parties fell right as autumn began. Zayne was nervous about taking his wheelchair through an airport, as he had seen wheelchairs get damaged in flights before. Zach promised to take care of the flight stuff so it wouldn't be an issue. When everyone was all packed and ready, they went to the airport together as a group, including both of Daniel's brothers, so there were seven total going on the trip.

Zach had taken care of the issue by spending a fair amount in order to rent a private plane. It meant they could have Zayne's wheelchair stored carefully based on their instructions rather than taking a chance with the normal plane workers. Brinxton looked impressed.

Zach gave him a broad grin. "I don't indulge like this often, but nothing is too expensive for my brother's peace of mind."

Their flight was a couple of hours long, so they spent time having some drinks, appetizers, and playing card games. They took a few private cars when they got to Las Vegas and were taken to one of the expensive hotels right on the strip. They had rented out an entire penthouse, and as it happened, the place only had four rooms available. Daniel offered to get a few extra rooms, but no one had a problem with sharing. Most of the rooms had two beds anyway. It was decided Daniel's two brothers would share, while Elias and Zach would share.

"Well, that leaves us three and two rooms," Daniel said as he looked between Zayne and Brinxton.

"The bride-to-be should definitely get his own room," Brinxton said with a smirk.

Daniel looked like he wanted to argue with that but Zayne was quick to agree with Brinxton and he wheeled into one of the rooms while Brinxton followed behind to put both of their bags down in the room. Daniel finally went off to the main room, deciding it wasn't worth arguing with them about.

The first night there, they decided to take it easy since they had just traveled. They had dinner delivered by room service and then Zach and one of Daniel's brothers went out to bring back a bunch of drinks, with Zach including some apple cider that wasn't spiked and sprite and grenadine so Zayne would have things to drink.

They played some drinking games, and just laughed and made jokes. They didn't end up in bed until around midnight. They got to sleep in a little the next day, and then they went off to the casino.

"I'm not really a big gambler," Zayne said to Brinxton as they slowly wandered the floor. "Zach is pretty good at it, but it was just never my thing, you know?"

Brinxton nodded, "Me either. I wouldn't mind some company at the blackjack table, though. Want to join me? Daniel gave us $500 to spend, after all."

"Yeah, we should put it to good use," Zayne said with a grin, and he followed Brinxton to the Blackjack table. It turned out that Brinxton was a good blackjack player, falling into a rhythm of playing off of Zayne's cards instinctually so that they were up by $1000 quickly. He pocketed ten $100 chips and played on. He continued playing this way until the chips they had on the table were used up. In the end he had pocketed their original amount several times. When they cashed out, Zayne couldn't believe how much he had in his pockets.

"You are an impressive man, Brinxton Weeks," Zayne said as they went to the elevator to meet the others down at the buffet. They would be having dinner and then going to one of Las Vegas' big shows.

Brinxton shrugged it off, intent on downplaying it as "just something my uncle taught me." He changed the subject quickly, asking Zayne about his buffet strategy.

Zayne grinned at that. He didn't go to buffets very often, but he did enjoy them when he got the chance to. Zayne usually stuck to very healthy foods; low fat, low carbs, indulging in sugar every once in a while, and very high in vegetables, fiber, and protein. Buffets, though, let him throw that out the window every once in a while. Still, he had his habits. So he explained as the elevator went down that he always started with a salad, then moved on to a soup, before looking for vegetables and meat, and he finished with a plate of fruit and usually ice cream, but he'd take a cheesecake slice in a heartbeat.

Brinxton, disappointed, informed him that the correct strategy was to start with the most expensive thing on the menu and work your way down in Vegas. Zayne laughed heartily at that, and told Brinxton that he would consider it but sea bugs had never appealed to him. Now, if they had filet then he would be all over that, or prime rib.

When they got down there, most of the others were already there. It looked like Zach and Elias had done well too, and Daniel seemed to have done okay while his brothers struck out on their luck. They were shown to a table not too long after they showed up and they were free to go get plates of food as they wanted after they gave their drink orders.

One of the reasons Zayne didn't go to buffets very much had little to do with his diet plans, and more to do with the logistics of it. Walking around with plates in his hand was a dangerous concept, but being in his wheelchair came with risks too. Brinxton solved the problem by following him around the buffet and holding his plate for him and going back for his own plate once Zayne was seated. There were a couple of people who bumped into Zayne's wheelchair despite Brinxton being nearby, but at least he didn't spill on himself, and mostly just bumped into the food stands.

Zayne would normally be embarrassed by that, but Brinxton was so calm and easily intercepted people, asking for apologies or telling people to be careful when someone bumped into Zayne, that it was hard to feel any shame.

Zayne watched as Brinxton went back to get his own food, thinking of how he had never been with anyone who put so much thought into taking care of him. He shut down that line of thought in his head, though. Brinxton wasn't looking for serious, and if Zayne let himself think on it too long, he would want this to be forever.

"That's adorable of him," Daniel commented.

Zayne frowned at him. "He's just being helpful. It's nothing that Elias and Zach wouldn't do."

"Right, but Elias and Zach you've known forever," Daniel replied. "Whereas you've barely known Brinxton for a year."

Zayne shrugged and took a bite of his salad, which was smaller than usual. "He's a good friend, and I'm lucky to have him as one. Of course, he'll be your brother-in-law. You probably already knew he was a good man."

"Brielle and him aren't very close actually," Daniel said dismissively. "He doesn't spend much time with her."

That one Zayne didn't reply to, because he and Brinxton had been talking plenty about the fact that Brielle was making an effort, and Brinxton was confused as to why. When the others were seated, Zayne finally started to eat in earnest. Gambling was a good way to get thirsty and hungry, so he had plenty of appetite.

Zayne tried to do the buffet in the spirit of Brinxton's way, but he liked his order and how he handled it. He ended the night with cheesecake and a scoop of ice cream, though, just like he was hoping to.

After dinner, they strolled along the strip towards the theater. Everyone but Zayne was able bodied, but it wasn't a big deal. It meant a little more work for Zayne, but he didn't put up a fight. He enjoyed seeing all the lights of the strip around him, looking at the scenery and the buildings. They all took some photos as they went along, and Brinxton had to kneel down to let Zayne take some selfies of them, but he didn't complain about it. He even kissed Zayne's cheek in one of them, leaving Zayne's cheeks a little flushed with happiness.

One of Daniel's brothers had bought them tickets for two different shows on two different nights, and tonight was the raunchier one. Knowing Daniel's proclivities and appetite, they had them going to a Magic Mike type of strip show. Daniel acted like it was such a dumb idea but Zayne could see the glint in his eyes when the men came on stage.

Zayne watched the men work the stage, impressed with their control of their bodies. He thought for sure he could have done some of that if his back wasn't as messed up as it was, but it was hot to watch. Brinxton didn't seem too interested in the stage show, though he did watch with appreciation for their moves.

Zayne leaned over in his chair to where Brinxton was, speaking directly into his ear. "Almost makes you want to go back to the penthouse, see if we could do better than them to each other."

Brinxton smiled a wicked smile. Zayne put his hand over the armrest, using the darkness in the theater to his advantage. The only people that could catch them would be Elias or Zach, and neither would say anything about it. Zayne kept all of his touches light, just gently gliding up Brinxton's leg or inner thigh. Brinxton shivered pleasurably at his touch but kept his eyes on the action, playing the game to keep their actions secret even though he knew it wasn't really necessary.

Every once in a while, Zayne would graze his touch over Brinxton's bulge, enjoying feeling it fill out the more he touched him. Zayne also kept his eyes on the show, as if nothing was going on while he was winding them both up for later. He couldn't wait to get back to the room so he could feel Brinxton like this without any clothes impeding him.

From the expressions on the others' faces, they were getting pretty excited from the show as well. Before long, Daniel excused himself and had trouble hiding a pronounced tent in his crotch while walking awkwardly toward the restroom.

Zayne couldn't help but chuckle at that. Brinxton and Zayne could hear Zach explaining in a low voice what about men was so attractive, and it was clear that Elias didn't get it but he was being a good sport about it.

Zayne leaned in to speak to Brinxton where the others couldn't hear, making sure his breath tickled Brinxton's ear. "Zach and Elias have had this conversation before. When you grow up around two queer twin brothers, you end up seeing far more cock than you'd like. Luckily with Zach, he also had one of us who would check out women too."

Of course, both Zayne and Brinxton were sporting boners of their own, but at this point it had far less to do with the show and more to do with the promise of what would come later. When the show let out, the others were down to party some more, but Zayne really just wanted to get back to their room. Luckily, he had a built in excuse, one he usually only used when it was necessary, but tonight he was happy to use it for selfish purposes.

"That chair was tough on my back, but you guys all go and have fun," Zayne told them.

"I wouldn't want you to be alone, Zayne," Daniel said with a shake of his head.

Brinxton chuckled, saying, "I don't think that'll be a problem."

Daniel looked over at Brinxton and some dawning came over his expression. "Not joining us then either?"

"Nah, I'm more of a homebody most of the time. You guys have a good time, though!" Brinxton answered.

Daniel wasn't given much of a chance to respond, as his brothers, plus Zach and Elias, swooped in to pull him along towards one of the bars. Zach winked at the two of them as they walked away, leaving Zayne and Brinxton standing on the walkway with strangers all around them. Zayne motioned his head back towards the hotel before he turned his chair in that direction.

He ditched the wheelchair once they got into the suite, leaving it somewhere it wouldn't be in the way. The rooms weren't as big as Zayne would have liked for keeping his wheelchair out of the way, but the living room would have to suffice. Zayne smiled at Brinxton once he had closed the door to their room and leaned back against it with an inviting look.

Brinxton, normally just as comfortable taking his time and building up anticipation as he was willing to hop right into action, had been teased quite long enough during the show. Before Zayne could react, Brinxton was nude and helping him out of his own clothes, their kisses in between breaks rushed and passionate.

jroseemi
jroseemi
140 Followers
12