Sweet and Strong Ch. 07

Story Info
Liam and Kaeo enjoy the next morning together.
2.9k words
4.64
4.2k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorix
Thorix
23 Followers

Kaeo gently woke to the rising bustle of the city outside her bedroom. The brightness outside was seeping in around the edges of the blinds. It must have been around mid-morning. She didn't mind, she and Liam had been very active the previous night. It would have been very late before they finally got to sleep.

She found she was bound up in Liam's embrace, he must have held her the entire evening. She snuggled in deeper and gently stroked his forearms. Kaeo smiled as she recalled the events of last night. The touching, the disrobing, the sweet things they said to one another, and of course, the sex. God! That was exciting, Kaeo's hand slipped through the opening in her nighty and started touching herself. Her body moved in unison with her rising arousal.

The movement of her body roused Liam from his slumber. He raised his head and placed his chin over Kaeo's shoulder. 'Good morning, lover.' He mused.

Kaeo removed her hand from her crotch and stroked Liam's face. 'I hope I didn't wake you?' She said.

Liam could feel the wetness on her fingers as she drew it across his cheek. He licked her fingers and kissed her neck. He felt rested and fresh, and the movement of Kaeo's body was already causing his cock to harden. 'Did you sleep well.' He slid his hand into her nighty and started cupping her breasts.

'Let me roll up the blind.' Without waiting for a response Kaeo broke from Liam's grasp to pull the chain. Daylight flooded into the bedroom. Liam winced briefly. As his eyes adjusted, he saw a blurry outline of Kaeo's stretched body. His vision focused, the light from the window shone through the translucent fabric of Kaeo's nighty, creating a stunning silhouette of her muscular figure.

'Kaeo, stay right there.' Kaeo looked at him quizzically. he continued. 'Your nighty, the light, and your body. It's beautiful.' Liam said, staring at her body with wonder. 'Flex for me.'

Kaeo grinned. She entwined her hands above her head and tensed her arms, the flexor muscles in her forearms contrasted beautifully against her narrow wrists, and her triceps bulged prominently from under her arm. She ran her hands down the side of her body and arched her back, thrusting her chest forward and pulling her nightly tight across her bust and shoulders, her nipples created hard points in the fabric and the muscles in her shoulders split into their separate heads. When her hands reached her hips, she flared her back, showing off her phenomenal lateral development and beautiful V-taper. Finally, she raised both her arms into a classic double flex, accentuating her peaked biceps. The visual spectacle made Kaeo look akin to a radiant goddess.

Liam was staring wide-eyed, enthralled by her body display. 'Your muscles are incredible, you're so beautiful.'

The attention Liam gave her was genuinely pleasurable. Keao sighed and relaxed. She looked at her lover, surveying his body. Even in full light, Liam's naked body was very easy on the eyes. Kaeo crawled toward Liam to sit alongside him. She pushed him onto his back and sat alongside his body. She looked deeply into his eyes stroked his chest hair, before she descended upon his chest and kissed him. Liam embraced her body, excited to explore her back with his hands. Everywhere he grasped Kaeo, she was thick with muscle.

Kaeo placed her palm to his chest and rubbed her hand down his abs. She and poked her fingertips just beneath the top of his trunks, stroking his pubic hair. She eyed the outline of Liam's cock against his underwear. 'I love your dick.' She whispered. 'Can I play with it?'

Liam put his hands behind his head. 'Please do.' He said.

Keao stripped away his trunks. A good night's sleep had certainly helped him recover from last night's activities. Liam's cock stood erect and straight as a gun barrel. Kaeo ran a fingertip along his urethra, she marvelled at the veins visible just below the surface. Kaeo's hand dropped to the base of Liam's cock. She giggled as she stroked his thick pubic hair.

'So, this is what you used on me last night?' Kaeo asked. She enjoyed seeing Liam's cock in the light. 'It's so funny looking.' She commented, as she fondled his balls.

'Did you like it?' Laim asked.

'I loved it. I've never been so wet. Speaking of which...' She gave it a big lick, slathering it with saliva. She wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and spread the moisture around. It was easy to forget that she was only 5'5", because of her incredible muscle mass. Her limbs were still in proportion, and Liam admired how her hand wrapped around his manhood. His cock looked large and imposing with her small hands around it. 'Mmmm, It's so hard.' She mused. She started quickly jerking Liam's shaft. 'Do you like that?'

'Slow it down and squeeze harder' Liam replied.

'Like this?' She asked, slowing the cadence, and applying more pressure.

Liam groaned as his head rocked back in pleasure. 'Just like that.'

Kaeo used her spare hand to part her nightgown, fully revealing her breasts. She then reached her arm under and squeezed them together, causing her cleavage to deepen. She leaned in and pressed his dick between her tits. 'Is this sexy?' she cooed.

'Very!' Liam confirmed.

She smiled and backed her body away, dragging her nipples along Liam's legs. She pulled his cock up between her pecs and under her chin. 'Would you like me to go down on you?' She asked as she gently touched the head of his cock to her lips.

'How much can you take?' Liam asked, daringly.

Keao placed her lips over the Liam's glanswhile starring him straight in the eye. Her head gently sank halfway down Liam's length, until she gaged slightly, she gently rode that boundary, getting accustomed to Liam's manhood filling her mouth. The eye contact they shared during the act caused Liam's breathing to accelerate. The sensation and visual display was intense. Liam's body shuddered. He had to muster all his will to resist driving his cock all the way to the back of her throat in a fit of lust.

Kaeo worked his cock until she needed to come up for air. 'Mmmrph!' She grunted as she withdrew. 'You're so big!' She said. Liam was grinning from ear top ear. Finding his smile infectious, Kaeo started grinning herself. 'But I really like going down on you.' She licked Liam's cock from base to head. She enveloped it once again with her lips. Her tongue pressed against his shaft and the warmth amplified Liam's excitement. His legs tensed and his hips started to shudder.

'I'm coming, Kaeo.' Liam panted.

Kaeo kept up the pace, leaving Liam little choice. His balls tightened as he ejaculated hard. She coughed gently as his hot, salty seed filled her mouth. Kaeo brought her hand to her lips and steadied herself, and then she swallowed.

Liam lay stunned at what Kaeo had just done. 'Oh my god, Kaeo. That was incredible.' Liam said. 'You didn't have to swallow, though.'

Kaeo shifted her body to lie atop Liam, face-to-face. She smiled cheekily. 'I know, but I wanted to. I've pretty much hit my limit for muscle growth but I still want more. It's a little frustrating. Maybe swallowing your protein can make me bigger.' They laughed at the absurdity of the statement. 'Always stay hungry. Bigger is always better, don't you think?' Kaeo flexed her arms for emphasis. 'I'd look even sexier with bigger muscles, don't you think?'

Liam caressed her arms 'You're so strong now.' He complimented. 'I don't know If I could keep up with you if you were bigger.' They laughed.

Kaeo planted her hands on Liam's shoulders. 'Seriously, you have such a great frame.' She mused, gently stroking his obliques. 'If you wanted, I could help you grow much, much bigger. Not that I don't think you're already very sexy.'

'Would you like that?' Liam asked.

Kaeo's tone changed slightly, it became more serious. 'The correct question is; wouldyou like that? Physical fitness should be about you and what you want.' She then broke a smile. '... but yes, I would.' and winked.

Liam smiled. 'I started working out to get stronger, if you can help me, that would be great.'

'Oh Liam! You are going to be the canvas on which I paint my masterpiece.' She kneeded his pecs with her strong fingers. 'I'm going to help you forge you a body so big and powerful that it would make a warrior God green with envy.' She dug her fingers into his shoulders. 'Men will stare in disbelief...' She gripped his traps. '... and women will swoon just laying eyes on you...' She leaned in and pressed her chest into his. '... and yet, you will only ever have eyes for me.' She rubbed her crotch against his. 'I'll make sure you never stay hungry or horny.'

Liam rolled himself over, placing himself atop his lover. He looked into her deep green eyes. 'You've fucked and sucked me fantastically so far, but now that you mention it, I am starving.'

'Mmm, me too.' She pushed Liam away easily and sat up. Her physical strength was great and she wasn't shy about using it, even when acting submissively. 'I'm going to fix us some yoghurt and berries!' She jumped out of bed and adjusted her dishevelled nightgown, recovering her breasts and securing the waist strap tight once again. The nighty pulled tightly to the shape of her body. Liam admired her beautiful legs as she left for the kitchen.

He relaxed on the bed for a moment before getting up. He recovered his trunks from the bed and put them back on, and then surveyed the room for his pants. He discovered them discarded on the floor form last night.

Last night. What a night it was. Kaeo had a large sexual appetite. Liam knew he was in good shape but Kaeo's body was something else. Clearly, she was capable of vigorous physical activity, maybe too much so? Would he physically beable to keep her satisfied?

Liam pushed the thought aside and made his way to the kitchen, Kaeo had finished prepping breakfast. The electric kettle had reached the boil and clicked off. Liam entered the kitchen and sidled up behind Kaeo, he wrapped his hands around her waist, feeling her abs just below her belly button. 'Your built here, too. Just like everywhere else.'

'You better believe it.' Kaeo said, before she turned with a bowl of yoghurt in her hand, handing it to Liam. 'Eat up, lover. You're going to need your protein. Especially after last night's performance. Would you like some tea?'

'Please.' Liam replied. He found himself a chair at the table and began eating. Kaeo sat across the table with a her breakfast and tea for both of them. She poured tea, sat down and started breakfast. Between mouthfuls, Kaeo produced a notebook and started scribbling down some notes.

'What are you doing?' Liam asked.

'I'm calculating your caloric needs. Bodies are built on energy in against energy out. Building and maintaining muscle needs lots of energy.'

Liam laughed. "Are we really doing this now?'

Kaeo flexed her arm, the sleeve of her nightgown pulled tight around her enormous bicep and shoulder. 'This is the result of the best part of twenty years of training, that includes food. Now you have done pretty well for yourself, but increasing muscle mass further gets harder from here onward. If you want muscle this prolific, your body needs enough fuel to build and maintain it.'

Liam admired her flexed arm, no matter how often she showed off her muscles, they remained stunning. The prospect of having guns like hers excited him. Liam swallowed his pride. 'Understood, Doctor.' He said. Kaeo giggled.

She asked him with several questions; 'How much do you weigh? Do you know what you weighed when you started training? Do you know your body fat percentage? What's typically in your diet? How often do you do strength training?'

Kaeo scribbled notes down in her book and ran a few calculations. She came to a number and underlined it. 'I would estimate your Basal Metabolic Rate would be around 1900 calories a day, though this can vary between individuals. Of course, you need a more than that to keep yourself going through the day. Based on what you told me about your diet, I'd say you're meeting your needs, but you need to increase your intake to generate sufficient surplus. Otherwise your body will likely lack the required nutrients to build muscle. Are you using any protein supplements?'

'No' Liam replied. 'I didn't really think they were necessary.'

Kaeo continued. 'For most beginners, that's basically correct but you are well past that stage. A quality protein supplement would be a really convenient way to get some more protein in the diet, which you're going to need going forward, and also boost your calorie intake.' She paused and winked. 'Especially if you're going to regularly partake in vigorous cardio activity.' She added, with a sultry smile.

Kaeo passed Liam some notes, along with some meal suggestions and foods to consider. 'I've got some typical meal plans on my work computer. We can use those as a starting point. Ultimately, you need to build a plan that you can stick to.'

Liam reviewed the notes and nodded slightly. 'Looks like I need to go grocery shopping.' He finished the last of his tea. 'I have some other things I need to do today, so I'd better leave. When can I see you again?'

Kaeo eyes glanced up pensively. 'Are you busy Monday evening? I could come by your place and you can show me your kettlebell routines.'

'I'd like that.' Liam replied. He stood up and approached Kaeo for a hug. She met him halfway. 'I had a fantastic evening.'

Kaeo squeezed back and rubbed her head against Liam's shoulder. 'Me too. Please don't leave without giving me a kiss.' Liam obliged, and they locked lips and entangled their tongues passionately.

Liam broke free first. 'My God, you're hot! I have to go before I get horny again.' Kaeo rubbed his crotch seductively. For a moment, Liam considered giving into his lust there and then. He resisted. 'No! I have things to do. Come over tomorrow night and I'll make sure I take care of you.'

'I look forward to it.' Kaeo murmured. Liam broke from her embrace, put his shoes and shirt back on and gathered the last of his belongings, then headed out the door. He was already looking forward to tomorrow night.

*****

Liam went over the notes Kaeo had scribbled for him. 1900 calories plus surplus, around 3000 calories per day. She had also included a list of food to preference. Unprocessed meats, almonds and cashews and Greek yoghurt were all high protein, calorie dense foods, that can be prioritised while still eating plenty of along with a variety of fruits and vegetables. Lastly, was a list of recommended brands for protein supplements. Liam considered the options and made up his grocery list. His diet was already pretty solid, but he could probably add some yoghurt to breakfast and some post workout protein shakes.

He had noticed his progress slowing and the prospect of supercharging his diet and getting bigger was enticing. He'd honestly hadn't considered to possibility of having a committed sexual partner that outmuscled him. It was nice though, and the thought that he could be potentially get bigger than Kaeo stirred his cock.

Time to get serious. He thought to himself. He added a note to get a new notebook. He'd been lax about keeping records, though now he had a goal and was going to pay a little more attention to his workouts.

*****

Kaeo headed to a thrift shop that afternoon. She needed a dress for the cocktail event and they always had fantastic gowns in stock, donated by women who wore them once and donated them afterward. This suited Kaeo, very rarely could she buy something off the rack that would fit her physique. However, thrift shops always had a range of dresses at affordable prices. Typically, she found outfits large enough to accommodate her shoulders, bust and legs, and with a little adjustment here and there, she had the perfect gown that would both show off her muscles and accentuate her femininity.

For about an hour she browsed through a some local shops, finding several options. Until she found something remarkable. A silk dress in crimson red. It was voluminous, Kaeo imagined it was originally owned for some portly wife of a rich man. She took it to the change rooms to try it on. The bodice was large enough to contain her breasts and cut low enough around her back to make space for her lats. It certainly would need to be brought in to fit snugly against her abdomen but that was expected, and something she could easily manage herself.

The dress however, was full length and was fully closed. KaeoHmmmed. There is no way I can show off my legs in this, she thought to herself. She retrieved her phone from her purse and took a picture of herself. She sent the image with a message.Hi Mum. I found a outfit for that work function I mentioned. Can you help by double-slit the dress?

Thorix
Thorix
23 Followers